Can someone please explain this?

>Israel is home of the Jews
>Jews runs the mainstream media
>mainstream media is pro Palestine, critical of Israel
Is this not conflicting with the Jew world order conspiracy?

Attached: IMG_0763.jpg (750x716, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PR--0N88Wzs
youtu.be/m8SBYkU1rD0
youtube.com/watch?v=wQ1eKfnXZtE
youtube.com/watch?v=6uvU1SqTR3A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a 4D chess game implying psyops, lying and betrayal, not a black-white situation

evidence?

There's a reason Antisemites are clinically retarded

Hypocrisy is a means to gain influence on both sides of the playing table. So long as you keep your gains diversified you can always net positive by taking a loss on things people pretend to care about but in reality are indifferent and powerless to change so long as they get food on the table and sleep in a home.

My head os actually full of fuck right now, I can't follow anything anymore.

The only sound scenario is that two Jewish groups are currently using everyone else for their own goals. But what are the goals?

This quantum dimensional checkers is fucking my head.

Kikes smell like rotten dogshit. Are you saying there's anything wrong with that?

Israel is at odds with the "international" Jewish community, imbecile.

its theatre, You are either a hero of villain in the Story or sitting in the audience.
youtu.be/PR--0N88Wzs

Attached: 123135432.png (873x700, 102K)

or

Attached: 23423464356.png (658x662, 48K)

>Evidence
Turn on CNN when there's a happening in the region maybe?

The Jews are writing from a position where they know that the US (their only important golem) won't change their policy on Israel regardless of what the Israelies do. Essentially, they can have their cake (mass migration into western nations) and eat it too (using deadly force to protect Israel's borders)

>pro Palestine
Why do you think this?

look at the western jew attempting damage control.There is now western jew/eastern jew. There is only the subversive jew

Attached: 1526392610772.png (784x727, 531K)

good jews and bad jews

SEA monkey niggers aren't allowed in this site. Leave you ape

The jew hate is a meme
No one here that has a brain actually hates Israel

There are no good jews. To be good is to lose jewish identity

youtu.be/m8SBYkU1rD0

Attached: 56756856867.jpg (852x944, 82K)

>thinks the world is this black and white

i've just browsed CNN youtube, 30k views on each video. nice.

point me to a clip where they side with the pallies?

>mainstream media is pro Palestine

Get the fuck off pol, halsey fat ugly kike faggot. Nobody is falling for those tricks anymore.

christianity is a bad religion but not all christians are bad people

>evidence #1
Jow Forums and Chelsea handler on the same page

Attached: IMG_0879.jpg (750x907, 127K)

realy? maybe ur projecting

Yet we can't pinpoint the goals.

whos bitch is this

>hot take

The media hates on Israel because conservatives in general love it. The purpose of these attacks is to attack conservatives, not Israel as such. You won't find much mainstream leftist hate for Israel before neoconservatism became a thing. If Republicans stopped being such Israelfags I guarantee no one would give a fuck about Israel.

contextual leftism

Attached: m421315vBRPM.png (1058x510, 126K)

good jews use their knowledge for the benefit of others
bad jews use their knowledge for the benefit of themselves

Chaos and conflict is their plan
What’s so hard to understand. In the end. Both ends benefit and WE as a whole lose.
What? You think you aren’t cattle for a reason.

Attached: AB72A0A4-2458-4781-B007-C62DF1E090CB.jpg (1521x1018, 307K)

Attached: AlbertPike3WW.png (629x629, 290K)

If they are Jewish, they are on the same side. They are playing like they are their own enemy. They're Jewing themselves to make themselves the victim again. Also, the Rothschild family bought Jerusalem, created the illegal terrorist state of Israel and they also own the Federal Reserve which prints money out of thin air, loan it to our government at interest, which can never be repaid. America is bought and controlled by them. Everything that can be bought has been, because they own the money. The Jew is the eternal enemy of mankind.

youtube.com/watch?v=wQ1eKfnXZtE

youtube.com/watch?v=6uvU1SqTR3A

That's just a couple I could find with a few seconds of searching, but I've even seen on fox where they'll bring in people like Geraldo Rivera, who says that Israel is keeping the palis in a "concentration camp." I don't know about in your country, but here the left hates Israel.

it's a jew, don't listen to his bullcrap

>Israeli jews react to EU turning muslim shithole

good morning

Attached: 1526464604203.png (633x328, 16K)

>evidence #2
>CNN using euphemisms to describe gaza conflict

Attached: IMG_0880.jpg (750x706, 123K)

public, non profit banks

OP's right, I should vote Democrat now!

Criticism of Israel by the liberal media and politicians is merely performance art.
It never results in effective actions or policies against Israel, compared to anyone else.
Its the clearest example of the "Kosher sandwich" and "controlled opposition."

Sure it's Judaism here.

Return to reddit or at least stick to /ptg/ mr boomer.

looks like controlled op. feign outrage and let (((them))) defend there actions saying they gave advanced warning etc. no one from the muslim side is making it to CNN.

this is kike trickery.

I don't see a definitive answer in this thread. I think I stumped the anti Semite larpers on Jow Forums

>pro Palestine
Bullshit. We haven't had a single interview with Palestinians, Iranians or Afghans, it's a one-sided presentation of false information.

Attached: 1526385750131.gif (250x195, 801K)

Isn’t it obvious fags? They “support” Palestine because they know they’ll never do any real damage to Israel. On the other hand, most of these kikes in the media that “support” Palestine have dual citizenship with Israel. Israel has always gotten more funding and support from Americans when the area is supposedly destabilized according to the media. Overall, they just want more funding for Israel so when the whole world becomes a hell hole, Israel will be in tip top shape for them to go to with their dual citizenship.

Most mainstream media is definitely critical of Israel. You live in a bubble if you don't see it. But it is mostly because Republicans love Israel so you attack Israel to attack Republicans, not because you hate Israel for its own sake.

>oh vey i didn't see the answer

Attached: Kike.png (208x243, 11K)

CNN is world renowned as Muslim apologist... You don't remember the little fake "peace demonstration" they set up in the UK?
That argument doesn't even make any sense. The UN always votes unilaterally against Israel, and one has to assume that mainstream public opinions play a major role in that.

At slide away with dignity after getting BTFO multiple times OP.
Maybe try these arguments on r/thedonald where you belong.

because Palestinians are brown lmao

This is a decent point.

Also this is a decent point

First they were pro-Israel but that did not work on the population as the other side of the story got shown on the internet and eventually reached most libs who care about the middle east. So they decided not to go against the grain and went with liberals as they can generate sympathy for Muslims and that helps with flooding the west with muslims.

That is my hunch on it. They always seem to support the Muslims now.

Its the oldest psy op in the book.
The media (powerless) gives a channel for liberals to vent their anger in.
Meanwhile the Government(powerful) blocks investigations into Israel on every front.

And stupid people (you) make lame strawmans implying the media cant be Jewish because they may run some slightly negative press on Israel.
Cant believe this basic pys op is still so effective on such a large amount of people.

Attached: raid9999999.jpg (720x1057, 189K)

So you be saying that a new economic disaster is waiting to happen?

you do realize (((they))) need to take out the west so that their messiah can come? that's what the invasion is about. Europe and the west has to fall for him to come.

Attached: pep.jpg (225x225, 9K)

This whole post is garbage.

I watch, read and listen to news...I haven't heard one positive report in favor of the Palestinians.

Divide and conquer. Always play both hands and both sides. The Bank always wins.

guess who! low IQ jew thats who!

Attached: 55443627.gif (504x566, 12K)

T. Juden Peterson.

It makes perfect sense.
UN resolutions mean effectively nothing and are driven by Islamic nations.
The democratic party criticizes Israel yet votes for billions worth of funding every year.
Media crticism of Israel is shallow and mild, the news cycles short even when they murder people by the dozens. Other countries get bombed for less.

If politicians, academics and journalists were critical in earnest, Israel would be getting the South Africa treatment. Notice how BDS is a fring movement.

Not an argument.
Show us the effective policies that have been enacted against Israel. Show us the sanctions America or the EU have enacted.
Other countries get bombed for less.

They need their temple rebuilt so their messiah can come, and I don't see too many bombs dropping on Al axa mosque.
>are driven by Islamic nations.
That's objectively correct, and I can't argue with you on that, but the media criticism of Israel certainly isn't mild.

now you're changing the argument. what else do they need to do and have happen before they rule the earth and lord over the non-jews?

Attached: download.jpg (225x224, 10K)

>The democratic party criticizes Israel yet votes for billions worth of funding every year.
Well yeah, but they've, also sent funding to Iran, and North Korea. If their goal is to harm the US, then it makes sense for them to funnel as much money out of our country as possible, and they know that globalist conservatives will vote for the pro-Israel spending. I don't think we should be spending a dime on foreign aid myself.

>South Africa treatment
That is a good point. The global media hounded the shit out of South Africa. Communists were able to cause a conflict with their Marxist tactics.

Don't see many commies infiltrating Israel. Don't see U2 doing massive concerts for Palestine.

The Jews are born nation wreckers, it is programmed into their DNA. The best way to destroy the Jew is to give him his own nation. He can't help it and will destroy himself.

yeah i've been thinking this. why do the pallies keen killing themselves over the kikes? just let them fucking have it. the end will come sooner.

How am I changing the argument? You gave pre-requisites for their "messiah" to come, and I pointed out that they're missing the most glaring one. This, and if they did control all of the media, the most powerful military in the world, the 4th most powerful military in the world, all the largest companies, and had a great deal of influence in the UN whilst, also holding one singular goal, then this conversation would be a moot point, and we'd already be fully under control. I'm not saying they're not inherently evil, but it seems pretty clear to me that Zionist, and globalist aren't of one mind.

Ok you are a lying fucking snake then because you know damn well that money sent to Iran was stolen by America when they refused to deliver weapons Iran had paid them for. It was a one time payment too.
But interesting you bring up Iran, now compare the treatment Iran receives with Israel's and contrast it with their crimes.

you glossed over the fact that europe and the west need for fall before then messiac comes. this is what there prophecies say. you changed the argument to rebuilding the temple you brainlet.

they want to side with muslims for now because it facilitates the destruction of the west which they need for now. they have a plan, the capital of israel was changed this week. it's step by step.

>Ok you are a lying fucking snake then because you know damn well that money sent to Iran was stolen by America when they refused to deliver weapons Iran had paid them for
Citation?

We have given them money btw. You don't recall the in cash payments Obama gave them for hostages?

>But interesting you bring up Iran, now compare the treatment Iran receives with Israel's and contrast it with their crimes.
No one who isn't a Muslim, or a Muslim sympathizer here likes Iran. They frequently say "death to America" fund terrorist groups, harass our warships, and spy on our troops in Iraq, and Afghanistan.

There is nothing conflicting about it. There is infighting even between jews. There are liberal jews who hate Israel because they see it as a right wing racist country, other jews like Israel because they want to preserve their people. Both of these groups are pure evil and they team up to destroy white countries.
George Soros for example is opposed to Israel because Israel isn't progressive enough for him, but he still gets butthurt when the organizations that he funds to destroy the west meddle in Israel. He funds FEMEN to start shit in white countries, but when FEMEN starts shit in Israel he defunds them.

There is no real conflict of interest here, it's just that people have more complicated opinions and agendas.
There are more complicated angles to all this, like how jews present a false dilemma to you by playing both sides, they trick you into supporting Palestine so then they can dismiss everything you say by calling you a muslim.

>Mainstream media is pro Palestine
That's just not true

>you glossed over the fact that europe and the west need for fall before then messiac comes.
Citation?
I know in the Bible, it says that the world will declare war upon them, but no direct reference to the rest of the world being devastated.

???
No such thing user

t. amerigoy

In addition:
I forgot to mention "operation Cassandra."

This

It's to brainwash the goyim into feeling sorry for "refugees"

Attached: 1521420754992.gif (320x180, 1.18M)

Controlled opposition dumb ass.
Make it seem like something is blatantly anti something and the public won't question that they're actually pro something.
Same thing with with hunts. That's why the corrupt lead the witch hunts so they don't get found out.
Duh.

This is the girl who got pissed on in a video

hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahahahaha

fuck off jidf

The media is at most against very specific actions that Israel take. Imagine America defended its border with Mexico with the same ferocity that Israel does? They'd lose their fucking minds.

>>Israel is home of the Jews
>>Jews runs the mainstream media
>>mainstream media is pro Palestine, critical of Israel
>Is this not conflicting with the Jew world order conspiracy?

Critical? I havent heard anyone advocating for sanctions or bombing Israel

>looks at evil Israel
Nobody does shit about it, UN resolutions ignored Israel does what it wants whilst backed by JewSA.
>=widespread demoralization of rest of world population
Demoralization is an ongoing part of the war on mankind. You see it in all other aspects of media and law. They want us all to be helpless and with no outlet to vent.
>anti Israel=anti Semite nazi
See what I mean, same (((msm))) shows us these images will condemn us for speaking out against the horrors.
>The supposedly left wing media, not only likes to demoralize us but it wants to continually use Palestinian and Syrian peoples suffering as emotional manipulation so that we throw open the boarders to our own genocide through unlimited immigration
Also all of this is done in order to paint a false picture of the Jews so that they don’t appear to be one unified group working towards one ideological goal. When in fact they are.
>Zionists own the left wing media
>zionists own NGO’s that ship over refugees into Europe
>Zionist’s fuck up and destabilize the Middle East
Share this post with anyone who has this same question or make propaganda with it because obviously it is an extremely difficult concept to believe, that two apparently polar opposites are actually working in conjunction for the same goal,
>The leaders of ZOG are laughing their asses off at the Jewish owned anti Israel media narratives because ultimately it means more displaced Arabs go to Europe unopposed and nobody can touch Israel so (((they))) encourage the hate of the Jewish state.

>controlled opposition
This is the Jow Forums phrase of the week

Bump

Mainstream condemnation of Israel paradoxically legitimises it's existence as a conventional nation state, albeit a slightly belligerent one

>Cool it with the public massacres guys, amirite?

hehe

Ok user your critical thinking will be rewarded.
The jews are just another pawn, Satan never raises someone above the others forever.

What I'm about to say is true and you better screencap it and keep it in your minds and folders.

The plan is that sooner or later the NWO through the UN will try to take Jerusalem under it's protection and remove it from the control of any one nation under the pretense of peace in the area.

That must happen because the global dictator which is the antichrist wants to have his coronation there, in the rebuilt temple of Solomon at all costs.

The thing is that the forces that control Trump and are against the NWO, satanic globalists want to prevent that.
Trump's decision to give Jerusalem to Israel was made with this objective in mind.

Now the globalist Jews that run the media are obviously not the same kind who reside in Israel (see the khazar mafia theory) and of course they do not give 2 shits about the state of Israel.
Their only care is to enforce and implement globally the NWO and the agenda 21 (recently renamed 2030).

The difference is that the migrants coming to America aren't screaming "death to America".

If you go to Palestine (not a real country by the way), you'll hear "death to Israel". But in Israel, there's no one yelling "death to Palestine".

Attached: 1513716475804.jpg (645x729, 81K)

>paradoxically
Lol very paradoxically. So much so that doesn't even make sense. If I were to start spamming "the UK is an evil aggressor state" that wouldn't do anything to aid your country now would it?

>in israel, there's no one yelling death to palestine
Because they don't even acknowledge it as a real thing.

So close yet so far, none of them are real jews.
If you knew the truth you'd side with satan just out of spite.
The truth would make everything make sense, but it would kill you. You'll see. You wont like the truth.

Attached: 5680.jpg (960x960, 266K)

Jow Forums unironically believes this. I still dont like kikes but damn I just realized how delusional Jow Forums is about them today

Because it isn't.

Attached: palestine-state-quiz_thumb.jpg (556x604, 173K)