i.imgur.com/CxrGSxR.jpg
>Yemen May 7
i.imgur.com/txW8wNX.jpg
>N Homs May 2
i.imgur.com/EEVo8yK.jpg
>Idlib Apr8
i.imgur.com/92WVZA5.jpg

Devs May 15
>Yarmouk; SAA facing heavy IS resistance on 30th st axis, IS was able to push govt troops back with heavy SAA losses
>In the NE sector of Hajar al-Aswad intense clashes continue, and heavy SAA casualties have been incurred there as well
>N Aleppo CS; RuAF performs multiple airstrikes on jihadist positions in retaliation for mortar attack on civs
>N Homs; Izz Deen, Salim, Hamarat, Qunitrat, Hamees, Hamemah now under govt control after evac of 27,000
>Reports; US is allegedly building a new base near Badiyeh al-Sha’afa, sources state will have “advanced military tools and systems"
>Idlib; Turkish security shoot and kill 8 Sy refugees, 4 of them children, in Kherbet Eljoz, as they crossed Turkish border
>N Aleppo; SAA has been given orders for large-scale mobilization of troops as rebel groups continue breaking ceasefire
>7 ISIS militants who escaped from a JTS prison have been captured, 28 remain free
>Death toll in Gaza rises to 60
>Afghanistan; Taliban on verge of capturing Farah, have warned civs to stay inside as clashes continue

Prev

Attached: Flag_of_Afghanistan.png (2000x1333, 595)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gwoEI1ZdRs8
youtube.com/watch?v=tnrGMkhRTrs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Afghanistan
youtube.com/watch?v=EL2WztzInQ0
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/996718647178444802
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.940548&lon=36.622925&z=12&m
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/996716813802143744
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter#East_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M109_howitzer
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/996695327938822144
youtu.be/xh2xXtpj_a0?t=229
youtu.be/KA0qZcJ_750
almasdarnews.com/article/more-families-return-home-in-liberated-east-ghouta-towns/
youtube.com/watch?v=tAxadstFhzo
youtube.com/watch?v=z35RtF9-gs8
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/996596181408075776
youtube.com/watch?v=SgUf9bSRXzs
youtube.com/watch?v=owwOXIUluq0
youtube.com/watch?v=4xkZKseNx9E
youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxsamQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bpKC4suDqzI
youtube.com/watch?v=VSFnmM12LOQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uprising_of_1953_in_East_Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=1UUYjd2rjsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MARG BAR AMRIKA
MARG BAR ISRA*EL

Attached: what_nobel_prize.png (768x515, 387K)

is little fatty chickening out?

>black flag
Is this real flag of Afganistan?
>The black flag will fly above the dome.
HOLY SHIT

Attached: scary pepe.png (811x767, 413K)

no it's this one

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Afghanistan.svg.png (2000x1333, 75K)

j
LIBYA

More LNA gains in the western part of Derna reported
the jihadis seem to be disorganized and retreating

I give it 2 week max for LNA to fully take the city
probably less

Attached: DdQsyEDWsAEhsez.jpg (861x486, 54K)

>implying he ever intended on giving up his one and only deterrent to regime change

fellas whats your opinion on this vid
youtube.com/watch?v=gwoEI1ZdRs8
If I filter all truth and freedom blahblahblah dude has quite reasonable povs

What's funnier is that the Taliban used to fly white flags as a symbol of victory, not surrender.

Attached: a22_22165973.jpg (990x672, 198K)

more like
> implying Kim has any reason to trust USA when they drop deals as they see fit

#
#
In the defense of the mutt-cannon, it seems to be the most compact mechanism and also the easiest to operate in the even of a malfunction. Just get a metal rod, and push the munition in by hand if anything fails.
The Russian one seems to be a happy medium and the German one is classic Kraut over-engineered space magic that is probably godly until a spec of sand gets in the servos somewhere and forces the entire system to be disassembled down to the individual screws and cleaned for a two week period before the weapon can be fielded again.

Meanwhile in Ukr*ine...
AFU in Chigiri were completely blocked by NAF.

The soldiers are in a difficult situation, according to the commander of the 24 brigade of the Supreme Council of Ukraine Gudz. The reason for this - the complete absence of ammunition, weapons, food and medicine. They can not leave Chigars themselves, since all the dominant heights are occupied by the soldiers of the armed forces of the People's Republic of China. The commander of the brigade demands the Kiev command to pull out the men from positions.
However, in Kiev they do not react to regular requests from their own militants: the commander of the "OOS" General Naiev continues to report to Poroshenko about a well-planned and conducted operation.

youtube.com/watch?v=tnrGMkhRTrs

>hory sheet
no
teh LA Raiders gonna buy the superdome bitch
Q! predicated this

They are not etnically French, why they should surrender?

yeah but think about speed, while krauts and russians can shower itself with 5+ blasts mutt canon will be smoking crew after first blast

The mutt fears the autoloader I guess.

color meanings are different between cultures

and if I think about it , turret itself isnt manual so they might be able to blast it without any technical fails they can be stuck at one position just as easy as germans cuz if somethink breaks german machine (which is mostly on the inside) it can cause same dmg to mutts me thinks

They had it happen twice in it's history
It will happen again.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Afghanistan

Yeah, I guess that the example of culture appropriation at work which Mr. Jew warned us about.

Attached: 3b43099588553d9467249bffc2d910ee9177fc15c80eaa1ac122e3d631b25b35.jpg (112x255, 10K)

true the us colaps wont take much longer.
and I also don't fear a war betwean Russia and eu.
ther is no for our military to be all powerfull sice we dont have a war comming soon.
and we also dont want to angage in the whole world lige burgers do.

all we need to to is to improve our tachnology thats good enough. if somhow tensions with russia get close to war its easy to mass prosuce the shit we need as long we have the tech.
we currenty dont have the need to stockpile maintain the shit and get outdatetd.
just waste of money
but i belive the relation to russia will improve.

the german pzh 2000 also can run manually like the burgers did.
its called long line shooting usualy you do this if you want to shoot it from outside the cabin and if you test some new amunition.

or incase the automatic loading fails for some reason

so basically mutts canon are indeed inferior

Most men are also not capable to deal with such situations. For both sexes it will be a very fringe minority who will be capable of such combat situations, but if there is jsut one woman who is capable of it, why not let her go be as effective as the lwoer end of guys capable for such a position. It's a waste. Just don't push incompetent people in there; neither men or women.
>their influence is less insidious
ehhhhhhhhhhh
>not dew it
the fuck is wrong with you?
lol
but didnt he actually get art of the deal as a gift?

Attached: 8fa5edf0fdd4.jpg (1000x702, 103K)

Noice!

Attached: zzzz.png (888x578, 464K)

Pzh 2000 autoloader has overengineered kinematic scheme and has no barriers between loader, breech and autoloader.
Its very dangerous to crew

youtube.com/watch?v=EL2WztzInQ0 (1:40)

yes by far

also pzh 2000 stays operational if the aiming system fails you can aim manual.
and also if the hydrauliks fails you can you can point the barel by hand.

I believe the most used artillery till today is an old outdated German one.
we replaced with the pzh2000

>Derna
LNA lsot that city to surprise group of terrorist there.
Getting it back is no success, jsut repents their failure of loosing it.
Once they make a move past Sirte or for Tripoli I will pay attention to that mess of a country again.

meerica fuk yeah
do u also have pricing (pref inc development) of compared models?
I bet burgers spend 10x more and Russia goes for tight budgeting as they always do

>probably godly until a spec of sand gets
this was a reported issue by the dutch who used them in afghanistan; but it doesnt seem overly sever an issue but it exist which means it is a serious issue.
>aly you do this if you want to shoot it from outside the cabin and if you test some new amunition
>pic related

Attached: Panzerhaubitze_2000_im_scharfen_Schuss_(Seil).jpg (1920x1235, 469K)

also
>weight: 55,5 metric tonns
Germans, when will they learn?

You mean there are chances of getting stuck in the autoloader?

FUCK ISRAEL

>Its very dangerous to crew
apparently they laod it beforehand into the system and can from the outside fire it off as necessary.
It is incredibly automated.
The croats bought some so it can't be too expensive.

>Dozens of families housed in temporary accomodation in Harjalah, prepare to return to their homes in East Ghouta

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/996718647178444802

Attached: White Busses.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

AFAIK, most of the US military budget is spent on maintaining equipment, military bases and salaries for servicemen, not for procurement of new weapons.
And corruption *cought*F-35*cought*, of course

>why not let her go be as effective as the lwoer end of guys capable for such a position.
Because men naturally compete for women and protect them. Adding a woman into a combat unit cracks morale, leads to infighting and endangers combat effectiveness because the men are drawn to protecting the woman.

>ehhhhhhhhhhh
East germany: proudly nationalist, no kewish shaming, ethnically homogenous, over replacement birthrates
West germany: nationalism is forbidden, the only history you learn is how german are evil and you should always ask forgiveness to jews, massive non white and non christian immigration, sub replacement birthrates for ethnic germans
>b-b-but what about muh consumer products
materialism is cancer they shove goods down your throat and sedate you with garbage culture (nigger music, race mixing, individualism, liberalism etc) to make a rootless consumer out of you that has no values, no history, no pride but always consume and thus makes the consumerist society keep running so shekelstein can milk you ad aeternam
a man that throw down his values for materialistic goals is no man at all but cattle

TIME FOR IDLIB!!!!

Attached: 1504330863977.gif (480x270, 2.21M)

I didn't think they'd get it done so quickly.

>#Pt. Photos from Harbinafsah, the 1st defense line of defunct N. #Homs pocket. wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.940548&lon=36.622925&z=12&m

twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/996716813802143744

Terrorist source, so it truly is the first (and, seeing the tactics of the FSA, the only) defensive line.

Attached: Defense line.jpg (960x641, 118K)

The thing is,female soldiers break unit cohesion pretty hard as men instinctively try to protect their women. Females don't have the same muscular strength as men do. It takes longer to train women, and they can make men emotionally compromised. On the battlefield that means death. Potential pregnancy is f course also an issue.

>massive non white and non christian immigration

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter#East_Germany
The guest workers in East Germany came mainly from the Eastern Bloc, Vietnam, North Korea, Angola, Mozambique, and Cuba.

But what about the soviet meme divisions of women sharpshooters? Comfort women?

actually the one in your original vid is the old German outdated artillery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M109_howitzer

no i dont have pricing.

tru russians do have good tech compared to the price.
they follow a difrent attitude in bulding their shit.

its artilary it dosnt suposed to fight at the front line

>Adding a woman into a combat unit cracks morale
Men are able to overcome competetiveness in units so they will be able to "surpress" the need to defend another typically weak member but who in reality is as capable in selfdefense as anyother member.
It is truly unnecessary to use such a hardly logical and easily refuted through examples jsut to keep women out of the military.
Please, Armies can deny women entry but they are gonna loose out on people abt to fill positions. It simply seems foolish and self righteous.
>East germany:
I am in no way anti East Germany but their industry and infrastructure is far behind the western part. Also ruskies gave too much land to the poles. east germany should have been bigger than it was amde.

>>SAA & state institutions return to Rastan, Talbiseh, Ghanto, Dar al-Kabbera and Harbnafsah in north Homs & south Hama countryside after militants & families refusing reconciliation evacuated towards North Syria. Taldo & Houla region is still in progress

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/996695327938822144

And thus, the homs pocket formally ceases to exist.

Yes, sufficiently big.

Humans being humans, mistakes are inevitable, especially during hostilities.
I would still have added a fence

>East Germany is best Germany
My nigga

Attached: 122.jpg (475x716, 62K)

>what is logistic

sorry its not german but we used to have this artillery and replaced it with our own

>Also ruskies gave too much land to the poles. east germany should have been bigger than it was amde.
true that is one of the biggest mistakes of russia in the partitioning of europe
germany was merely defending itself against polish megalomania

Attached: 1526239166288.png (892x510, 250K)

Well, Stalin wanted to unite Germany into a non-aligned country with strong military.
But mutts being mutts and it didn't happened

you are worse than swedes, you can't even take a joke
youtu.be/xh2xXtpj_a0?t=229

>germany was merely defending itself against polish megalomania
meh.
stalin's cancer

Well for starters, the Soviet Union was pulling all the stops to halt the German advance. They were scrapping the barrel so to speak. Many women were unprepared for the harsh living conditions of soldier's life. Others were recruited despite the fact that they were ill, pregnant, unqualified, or unfit for military service. Some female soldiers struggled to adapt to the military life, leading them to resort to extreme measures such as desertion or suicide. Every combat unit composed of women took disproportionate high casualties. There were course were brave women who served, but a lot of what we now today is just propaganda.

>East Germany is best Germany
>My nigga

DSWA best Germany desu

youtu.be/KA0qZcJ_750

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_105-DSWA0095,_Deutsch-Süd-Westafrika,_Kamelreiterpatrouille.jpg (791x533, 65K)

if you come here scottish man, you are not going back, you're not getting your fish back either

bump

Can we just agree than pre-1989 Germanies are best Germanies?)

La Belle Epoque was the greatest german Epoque.

Yes

Thoughts on Admiral Kolchak?

They were mostly propaganda units
>oh wow look at our glorious motherland that breeds strong and accurate womeb of the proletariat!

Attached: Screenshot_20180516-153954.png (1080x1920, 842K)

jesus christ are you guys even serious, that shithole was tragic as fuck. I kinda still remember their music, I think at least I was just a kid, but it was the worst crap I have ever heard

La belle epoque is Late 19th century to 1914 idiot.
We have two different opinions.

Fucking Weeaboos

nobody misses the ddr music though, jesus...

White Movement gets BTFO from illiterate peasants despite western support and Allied intervention.
Nuff said.
Plus, Russian Empire was at the end of the cycle of empires, their defeat was predetermined

Attached: GAZ 24.jpg (960x720, 243K)

>More families return home in liberated East Ghouta towns

DAMASCUS, SYRIA (3:35 P.M.) – Hundreds of civilians who currently live in a temporary shelter center prepare to return to their homes in liberated towns and villages of East Ghouta region.

The return of families comes as the Syrian Army concluded an all-out mop-up operation, coupled with tremendous efforts by the government to rehabilitate the basic infrastructures.

Hundreds of thousands of civilians coming out from East Ghouta region were hosted at several state-run shelters as the Syrian Army launched a major offensive to reclaim the biggest rebel-controlled pocket outside the capital.

On April 14, the Syrian Army announced the entire East Ghouta region under its control after militants accepted an evacuation deal.

almasdarnews.com/article/more-families-return-home-in-liberated-east-ghouta-towns/

>be nice
>go to school
>do your home work
>be loyal to the state
ddr

what's the next major area to liberate for the government?

IDLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIB

I am drunk and just trolling but I think what you are aiming at is greater israel

Some of it was good.
youtube.com/watch?v=tAxadstFhzo
youtube.com/watch?v=z35RtF9-gs8

But I agree the DDR was horrible, especially the architecture.

It probably Daraa

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/996596181408075776

I have a piece of the berlin wall here, I can still remember the day on school when it fell. I didn't quite understand what was going on though

this is something I would like to see in live conditions
youtube.com/watch?v=SgUf9bSRXzs
air defense to counter mortar and artillery shells and close range air defense

i suspected that Daraa was next

Attached: 4vrtz50g5jzy.jpg (639x621, 21K)

Yes me too but is there a chance that Israel will chimpout during the offensive?

I don't think many people understood what was going on at first.

I wish
but where do you think they are going now hanz?

buhnschwear.
Those things might be usefull for that Latakia Russian airbase.

youtube.com/watch?v=owwOXIUluq0

>zero mechanization
>but everybody has a GoPro cam
Wew
Mutt engineering

i heard that but i cant say since i'm not familiar with with the daraa situation

Nice! I agree with their decision to focus on Daraa rather than Idlib. Why disturb zoo animals that are fighting each other?
They can be fought later.

Attached: irish.jpg (978x598, 183K)

all I remember is cheesy hair and this stupid song, winds of change but this how you subvert a nation through music and culture, that's what fell them

>tfw no cute daughter to go shooting with
youtube.com/watch?v=4xkZKseNx9E

youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxsamQ

>death to america
Stop being edgy

Attached: CCBD97BA-21A2-4674-83BA-7176154F0E50.jpg (1375x645, 78K)

>but where do you think they are going now
I-idlib..
Yes they'll chimp. How do you idiots not remember what happened when the Druze units tried to clear FSA held towns right near the Golan heights?
Imagine what happens once FSA gets pushed in with ISIS in that corner?

true but I doubt we would sell it to Russia
fucking laser weapons
youtube.com/watch?v=bpKC4suDqzI

Attached: comic.png (939x3820, 130K)

South America is alright and Argentina is white)

feelsbadman
>youtube.com/watch?v=VSFnmM12LOQ

Attached: 1520164877441.jpg (444x332, 14K)

the cia outdid them selves this time that's sure

What if Russia is also part of the offensive? will Israel down Russian planes too?

explain this

This, Daraa will probably be saved for last.

The DDR was doomed to fail from the start.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uprising_of_1953_in_East_Germany

>Scorpions
B-bbut its a good music, user
youtube.com/watch?v=1UUYjd2rjsE