HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: _20180516_194436.jpg (1080x1687, 325K)

You’ve just lost one of the handful of exports from your country and this is a happy moment for you? As if your country wasn’t poor enough the few times I’ve been there

Who in the fuck buys a phillipines made vape? He mustve been suicidal eh

He got precisely what all yellow fever sex tourists deserve

> florida man

Thats alright they'll just have to increase the export if sex sla- i mean teen brides.

I guess those stickers on cigarette packs aren't there just for show after all.

Attached: 2805600504_fab9efbe19.jpg (333x500, 87K)

vaping is bad mmkay

Nothing will ever beat this

Not even the $500 Volcano

Attached: glass-bong-ganja.jpg (1080x1620, 189K)

Duerte now kills smokers

One less democrat to deal with

Even in other countries Florida Man never fails to amaze

Based conservative republican don't do pussy vape we only smoke cigarette and cigar like a macho.

Do you even vape, bro

daily reminder vapes are fucking ionised gas inhalers

no

Sometimes I wish I could go back in time to high school specifically so I could juul in school bathrooms

>carb
>stem on bowl
what the fuck?

>everytime

My Halloween costume for next year, damn I love college

Attached: hunter-s-thompson-depp.jpg (564x423, 54K)

Vaping confirmed for being deadlier than smoking

Well we can confirm one thing, vaping is officially the gayest thing you can do

>Carb on bong
NIGGER PLEAZE

Attached: 1521185054379.jpg (680x510, 113K)

BIN THOSE VAPE GRENADES

based duterte cleaning the whole world of drug degenerates

KKKBOX REPORTING IN

Attached: 724EDAEF-F08B-4435-8C93-D2E2FB109EE2.jpg (4032x3024, 1.98M)

Good I hope glorious Pinoyland stays poor so that I can continue to pay 18 year old's the equivalent of 43$ CAD to pump bareback loads into their tight cunts

>38 years old
>still vapes
>wears v-neck t-shirts

Nothing of value has been lost. This fag probably voted for Bernie.

Attached: 21b.jpg (299x156, 10K)

eating mj gives you a better high, that's what it was made for

It's not though, not using nicotine at all is the gayest thing you can do. So as a straight male it's either vape or smoke, so I split it 50/50 and vape + smoke less

Vaping is for fucking degenerates but

F

This edibles are a more psychedelic high, once you eat a lot smoking just seems to get you dehydrated and burned out

False

he's sucking smoke in hell

It also rots your kidneys and liver.

Our best export is horny, brown, ugly, gold-digging flip women. They send dollars & Euros back to their families at home while married to white men(preferably pensioners).

Foreigners tend to pick the brownest women to marry, the ones we don't want. So it's a win-win situation. The flip woman gets a money-maker, the white man gets a pet monkey/nurse/care giver

Attached: FB_IMG_1523771490233.jpg (720x1136, 103K)

>Philippines-made

where did that idea come from? shit like that sure as fuck is 100% made in china, not philippines, and there's no report that says philippines anywhere

Yeah I don't know what that's all about.

My tolerance shoots up with edibles way too quick.

>wears v-neck t-shirts
Wait, why are those wrong now?

Why would someone this desperate not buy an Russian there better in every facet

that rushie is in an awkward place

Because it's harder for Russian citizens to get citizenship in the US than flips

? no its not..when you marry someone they get a green card

>18 year old's

Attached: 1513725395564.jpg (500x500, 47K)

I used to smoke way too much out of bongs and it started giving me a smoker's cough, so I switched to a dry herb vaporizer and I have no plans on going back. My smokers cough is mostly gone now and the vape is way more efficient. Plus not getting monoxide headaches after huge sessions is amazing

Exactly thats the whole point of getting a mail order BRIDE

>Nothing will ever beat this

Attached: 1525916933893.png (489x567, 483K)

my brother is kiwi and recently married an american girl in america, he couldn't get a greencard so they had to come back

So if I marry an American woman I can live in America?? Does that include gibs me dats?

While we're on the subject I'm traveling to colorado next month and need to know what the best weed vape pen/cartridges are to stock up on

>t. SCfag

Just smoke cigarettes like a real man, ffs.

Holy shit look how original you are.

Attached: 2345234657469.png (439x452, 72K)

the sad thing about that is that head probably look pretty cool if he actually did some work and put on some muscle

america doesnt really have gibes, despite popular misperceptions. that's europe/uk

are you at work leaf?

I'd be willing to bet this news story is 100% fabricated and fake

there isn't enough energy in the things to propel shrapnel fast enough to pierce a skull, nor is it big enough to start a fire that could kill anyone who wouldn't have put it out within ten seconds.

literally fake news bought and paid for by a wacky tobacky company

yeah but then you'll be unfit
>like a REAL man

>there isn't enough energy in the things to propel shrapnel fast enough to pierce a skull

doesnt have to pierce your skull when the mouthpiece is inside your mouth when it explodes

Smoking kills

Then what do you call welfare checks?

It has gibs but europe has better you should claim refugee status from Durerte im sure theyll lap that up

My friend has had his volcano for 10 years and has turned it off like 5 times the entire time of owning it. Still works like a champ and it almost brings a tear to my eye thinking about its eventual passing

Attached: feelz.png (719x548, 435K)

That's what Steve "COMPED SUSHI" Paddock did.

You still live in poverty off those, best gibs are alimony

I'm 31, vape & voted for bernie...fuck, day of the rope for me I guess.

Attached: Sweetrelease.jpg (1024x1017, 100K)

Anyone who sleeps with insects should be out down before they can come back to the mainland and spread the degenerate diseases they've accrued.

most likely bought something from a flea market who in turn bought it bulk from someone in phillipines.

>now

Attached: 1512222326043.gif (414x382, 3.07M)

It got me off a 30 a day habit, also stopped me relapsing back onto cigs

the problem is knock off pens and people who don't understand battery safety, I remember a news story ages ago where a gameboy charger killed a kid because it caught fire

the NHS recommends vaping

>rationalizing the rape of your country like this
Please stop being a cuck flip-san. The white degenerates who steal your women deserve nothing but gas. If people were taking white women, even the fat ones, out of my country to make into their personal fuck slaves, I'd be beyond furious.

I need to quit smoking and want to get a vape, but there are like a million different types. what would you recommend for a pack-a-day smoker?

>the NHS recommends vaping
NHS also recommends giving up on your baby and starving it to death.

thats the only comment i will make in this thread

>carb hole
D R O P P E D

Yep. Sailorfag

I moved to dry herb vaping too.

Your weed lasts twice as long.

You can smoke the vaped weed like tobacco and u can get high a second time.

Almost nobody gets welfare in America.

Being cucked can never look cool...

Joyetech has been a good brand for me so as long as they are not fake anything from them should be good and they have up-gradable firmware

you don't need anything fancy like 200watts

would recommend the avocado head, don't make your own coils and buy premade until you know what you are doing

>even the fat ones
blacks do this already but they stay here. Wouldn't you rather they took em back to Africa or something?

Almost everybody is receiving social assistance (welfare) in Canada.

This will

Attached: WP-406-2.jpg (800x1200, 152K)

I don't see it as stealing, since both benefit from it. Majority of foreigners who marry our women are old white guys who are either war veterans, divorcees & 40 year-old virgins. They want companions, and flip women are the best ones since they are raised with motherly values compared to the independent women of the west who can't even cook and have very high standards. Plus marrying a rich old white man is like winning a lottery for poor women

sweet, thanks m80

If that were true, niggers who live in the projects would have been extinct. Nobody dies of hunger in America.

food assistance isnt welfare

almost nobody gets welfare

This is some elaborate racemixing kike right? Tell me you guys don't actually think like this.

Sad but true

I feel like suing as am still alive 20 years in... false packaging for sure.

unfortunately you're right

Lots of people here still believe in the American dream.

also don't get a mechanical and make sure its a variable mod, when I was stopping I only needed 30-40 watts

hahahaha kek. nice

agree, except more likely a coverup of something embarrassing to the country he was in

The carb is useful for not having to pull the bowl after the draw. Though I don't think i've ever seen a [waterpipe] with a carb IRL

You guessed right, commie.

Attached: ohyeah.jpg (525x469, 33K)

Think about the things you say and how they affect the type of person you are

carbs arent useful this isnt 1998 i dont want my fucking finger touching the fulminating smoke and getting a resin smell to it

>strongest vape in the world

Your women are cheap. I can get halv a dozen in an afternoon.

Foreigners - especially white foreigners, are treated like kings here in Flipland. The problem is that they can become quite unpleasant when they get used to this treatment...and start acting like kings.