Could a matriarchal society be such a bad thing?

Could a matriarchal society be such a bad thing?

Attached: r9333TFmePjhxpyUndKIw7yhEaVn2VCTsVMa-_ip2DU.jpg (960x960, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w7NoW703iQY
palwatch.org/SITE/MODULES/videos/pal/videos.aspx?fld_id=&doc_id=1125&year=2006
grabify.link/DNFGYN
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5110041/
washingtonexaminer.com/women-earning-more-doctoral-and-masters-degrees-than-men
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It would collapse before that assessment could be made.

Matriarchy is would be overtaken by Patriarchy in two generations. Billions would die.

Silly people, of course a matriarchy would be good.

Attached: Practical_patriarchy.jpg (1560x2744, 891K)

This is your dick talking, OP.

>judaism still stands

Let’s see some successful women-run corporations first before we experiment with the entire government.

Find one matriarchy in history ever which lasted more than two generations before patriarchy naturally took over. Your thesis is an illogical and unsustainable state for human society. Why do you want to push us backwards leaf?

mmmmm I like her.

Attached: 1516756453278.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Is there a torrent of this TV program?

>burger can't banter

You mean, run society like we run the public schools, let women run everything.

Or run society like we run the Family Courts, let women come out as the winners 90% of the time?

Or create a big cradle-to-grave welfare state, where pretty much anything goes, anyone can move to the country at any time, and person can have as many children as they want no matter how little money or stability they have, and run up national debts because of "social net" money distribution schemes?

We already have a matriarchal society, just because the folks in Congress are mainly men, doesn't mean we don't have a matriarchal society.

Only if it were the rare autistic and masculine females. But they tend to not do well with other women so it probably wouldn't work.

All that muscle would do is make raping her more fun

not for the barbarian that swiftly enslaves it no it would absolutely a harem.

define matriarchal society

reading must be hard on your mutty brain

Germany, bud. Your matriarchal society isn't anything to write home about in terms of being inspirational.

Matriarchal societies would result in more wars and survival of the fittest to the max for their pleasure. The world would be a gladiator pit times one thousand, and all men the prisoners fighting for their freedom.

>Society with men
>Smart man uses tools to defeat invading brutes

>Society with women
>Women disarm the men and leave the brutes to slaughter the non-brutish men for their pleasure

Remember that women don't actually want equality.

Only if they had big cocks

Jesus, is this American retardation contagious?

Death by snu-snu.

>My former roommate, unsurprisingly, is not longer a feminist
This is how I know this story is made up.

I know quite a few women who would do much better than those girls and half of millennial men. But if we are talking averages, yeah most cannot make it.

Never gonna happen.
Men are too good at war and don't get pregnant for 9 months after rape

(New Ethiopia)
(Castrograd)
(Soviet Union v1.2)
Someone is getting shills from discount countries, and they're not doing very welll lo0lll

Attached: 1453302275_0_Angela-Merkel-the-lost-daughter-of-Hitler--1.jpg (900x600, 146K)

yah, a little. can be fun though

Attached: 0f516c88360ba1de109716757eee00a2--american-quotes-american-art.jpg (736x1033, 125K)

source on this quote? It seems kind of legit.

Can you point me to any well functioning matriarchal societies?

Another really good example of this kind of thing is Bear Grylls: The Island, season 2. Men did well with no help at all, the women flailed around acted emotionally, did nothing of worth and ended up in such a sorry state that the show's producers came in and gave them the assistance.

Here's the general gist if you haven't seen it:

youtube.com/watch?v=w7NoW703iQY

eh 1/10 troll post, did you get this from your mom's facebook page?

Reminder that real women are okay with being controlled by men and it is what nature intended
Any woman who wants to dominate a man is going against nature and all such women should be exiled to some island to live out their ideal matriarchal society

Have you ever met a female?

you've had female rulers for a while, look what UK has become - a pedophile totalitarian state rolling down towards becoming a shariah shithole

Attached: x52051LFKKPM.png (891x415, 48K)

Israel only exists because it parasites off other nations that built it

Attached: C70FF857-6344-4346-99E9-7F09DB033518.png (500x432, 110K)

He's right you know

Attached: 5FCC8ECD-296E-4E9D-A84B-59497941BB8B.jpg (788x755, 188K)

>Could a matriarchal society be such a bad thing?
Look at Sweden

Next time read the fucking picture before responding.

does anyone know what the film that had the laughing jew came from.
the name of the film please
the (((website))) posted it first did not give the name
palwatch.org/SITE/MODULES/videos/pal/videos.aspx?fld_id=&doc_id=1125&year=2006
^^^^
they dont give the name

Attached: 1426318608426.jpg (616x760, 74K)

The amount of idiots responding to this OBVIOUS slide thread astounds me. Look at you fools: all with serious answers and (((op))) has 1 post.
God, I miss old pol.

Sage

I know what you're saying but it's considered heavily gynocentric, not yet matriarchal.

Dutch men are masterrace whereas Dutch women are shitty feminists

*sips mouthwash*

Yes. It's bound to fail.

All Dutch are just master baiters

look at hyenas

Shoulders like that on a woman are always repulsive.

check how is life in meghalaya

Bitch look under 5foot wtf

Wouldnt a matriarchal society be just a massive kitchen?

SAGE in all fields

They dont and cant exist, it's an order of evolutionary syntax that prevents it.

I watched it myself back in the day you autist.

there is a reason why there are no 100% female corporations

grabify.link/DNFGYN
There's your answer

>Would a country run by children be a bad thing?

Attached: Lime_Ricky's_Bar_(KND_Soda_Speakeasy).jpg (640x480, 39K)

>Plenty of buffalo
You might want to check that chief sucksacock.

Anarcho-primitivism is apparently based!

Did the American Indians win against the White man? no? well ,there's your answer Skippy

This law would be easy to use in favor of the church if it truly had it's own interests at heart

If it was good such societies would have survived the test of time
Only shithole undeveloped tribal societies have matriarchies like in Africa and such

>when a woman has bigger arms than you.

Men can understand women but women can never understand men.

you're living in one currently
how do you like it so far?

Yes. Yes it would...
Are you ok OP? Did you have some kind of troubling event today? I think you might be lacking in a few of your normal braincells. This might be from trauma to the head, or watching SNL (I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so graphic with that second one).

Children are naturally patriarchal so it would be run by boys, probably the toughest ones. That's still better than a matriarchal society.

elaborate please

Men care about the wellbeing of the immediate community and all that it entails. Women care about themselves and in most cases their immediate children. Occasionally their man/husband as well.
/Complex/ society requires men.

This is really good so far thanks I'm watching it from episode 1. The dudes got a fire from fucking glasses I thought that was a meme

People like you are why this country is fucked up. If you aren't a nigger you should identify as one.

This is one of the easiest redpills.
>men and women have equal DNA except men gave y chromosome and women don't
>therefore men can haves adaption that don't apply to women but not the other way around.
>wether or not it was because of oppression (it wasnt) there gave been gender roles even before civilization has started
>that means that men have been under special evolutionary pressure to be good at their gender roles
>These adaptations can't be passed onto women

Men are better leaders and providers than women. Don't forget.

That makes your idea correct mate; the more shills there are calling you a retard the more true what you said really is.

Attached: shill_meter.jpg (600x800, 48K)

>implying we not living inside one right now.
well op i guess you are a beta cuck

Women tend to be more empathetic than men and better educated. So I could see it working. The one downside is that men tend to be braver than women. Empathy without bravery means empathy, with the proviso that the actor remains safe. So maybe something where women are in charge most of the time, but the men take over when their is a crisis and extracting ourselves from it requires taking great personal risk. Sources: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5110041/

Women earning more doctoral and master's degrees than men by Ashe Schow September 19, 2016 03:51 PM. washingtonexaminer.com/women-earning-more-doctoral-and-masters-degrees-than-men

>women are more emotional
>that's a good thing
you should write for buzzfeed

>Women earned more doctoral degrees than men in 2015 – the seventh year in a row this has occurred. They also earned more master's degrees and outnumber men in graduate school.
>graduate schools take more women as students to fix patriarchy
>graduate schools graduate more women
>this is proof of women being smarter
You're retarded.

>women are more empathetic, it's in their brain chemistry
>brain chemistry isn't different between men and women, gender is a social construct
>any difference in brain chemistry is explained by the fact that women are better than men, but anything implying the opposite is patriarchal hate speech

>women should be in charge until tough political decisions have to be made
>men should be the only risk-bearing parties in society

Good bait though.

Attached: 1516487665690.gif (720x418, 178K)

>judaism
>society
hhheheheHAAHAHAHHAHA

I’d let her crush my dick between her biceps.

>matriarchal
>society
why is she so fat? looks like a merchantess. aryans are more gracile.

Based
He has Austrian ancestry, you know

Name one that has ever existed outside of a comic book. No seriously; name one.

>Becomes an infertile body and become an inferior man only to look like your average manlet.

Women are children.

Attached: bless.jpg (399x385, 27K)

Girls with muscles are so hot. I think I might be gay

Well the image is from r/fasting so that should give you an idea

Now this is just me talking from personal experience, but I don't think it would work. A fair number of women just don't have the will to lead without it blowing up in their and everyone's faces. Granted, I can say the same about most men in my experience. I don't know, maybe I just spend too much time around shitty people.

I'd say a society where only the most capable lead regardless of their sex and what not would be best.

If only women had dicks, otherwise it would be only a waste of time.

The only way I could see a matriarchal society working would be if males were outnumbered by females 10:1
If that were the case not only would females be more dominant in society through sheer force of numbers,but males would also be more prized and protected so as not to loose them,harems are also a posibility
On the other hand,if the tables were turned and males outnumbered females 10:1 then society would quickly go back to being 50/50 in a generation or so due to only 1 tenth of all males reproducing while the rest would die alone

Have u ever fucking met a woman? What the fuck is wrong with you, 0P

Just post Jow Forums girls.

Attached: suyuTJ3.jpg (764x764, 82K)

Was there a US season of this show? I think I saw a season premier of that on TV a while ago where a guy killed a snake in the first hour of landing.

He'd make a good boipussi for niggers to rape in prison ngl.

you're not gay. I like cute muscle girls and I'm not gay.

It is good to be among men of patrician taste

Am I the only one that is attracted to fit girls, not because I want to be dominated but rather because I want to destroy them? It seems everyone else into this thing just wants the girls to step on them and toss them around and shit.

Yeah, I don't know if I'm gay or sexually attracted to muscle girl's commitment and determination.

Attached: Yh7lenO.jpg (1564x1564, 657K)

Yes because women are emotional garbage and need to be beaten and put in place so they don't fuck up things.

The irony is these girls lift very light weights to get big muscles. They are just consistently in the gym.

I just want to pretend to let them dominate me (roleplaying in bed). There's a muscle femlet at my gym that I'd LOVE-LOVE-LOVE to let her feel in control, tie me up and 'rape' me.

Attached: TurboFemlet1.webm (556x313, 2.04M)