APOLOGIZE WHITE PEOPLE

Attached: DdMkxkTVwAAPz0W.jpg (749x937, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VVnLJQIJw2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can someone explain what this means to a layperson like myself

u want some dik

lol

>2017

she's normal sized because asians are usually small. but white people make her look tiny, and it's clearly racist to say she's tiny when you're white.

even smarter races like asians seem to be entirely ungrateful for what europeans have done for them.

White people are giant, demigods descended from Hercules himself
Asian qts are just normal sized

Lol
>white people

Attached: (((Jesus Christ))).jpg (1024x586, 92K)

... so, she's tiny because she's asian?

Asians are very small and insecure about it.

Female Changs are degenerate ....

i thought asians had high iq, explain this weebs

It means she wants white dik

Attached: look what she does - not what she says.jpg (400x312, 46K)

Smol is good.

Maybe they should be bitching at their shithole countries for starving them for generations.

Drop the rice and grab some corn/maize.

fix'd

Attached: asian_males.png (749x937, 446K)

When people are angry at objective reality

there's more chinks than wypipo so I guess it works out
apologize now cumskin!

HAHAHAHA!

Attached: asia not related to black Africans.gif (373x360, 92K)

she needs to be cocked

cocked biggly

She wants the white D

>it's clearly racist to say she's tiny when you're white.
Fucking white supremacy and their size-ism, man. As a pygmie I've suffered through it my entire life.

Attached: th.jpg (474x317, 51K)

From memory, the high iq stuff comes from the bell curve, I think it was the guy's genius idea to bomb proof his book, "look, I said Asians are smarter, I'm definitely not a white supremacist".

I haven't seen any evidence of Asians actually being brighter. If anything, I'd say they're on average a bit of a dim lot, at least outside of Japan and Korea.

She's saying white people are superior in every way. That's why she wants to get bleached by white men.

>look up all her articles
mentally ill hapa whore

WOW COLOUR MY COCK

>I haven't seen any evidence of Asians actually being brighter.
They're good at math and not bad at learning langauge. But their parents push them really hard.

Angry Femlette detected

Attached: tall-women-stand-tall.jpg (450x600, 41K)

>its a asian american complains about white people episode

Why are asian expats kids so fucking annoying

>tiny
IMAGINE

Everybody who uses “muh white“ should instantly be funched full force.
Thats the only thing that helps.

Oh, get over yourself. Asian, Arabs and whites all contributed plenty to society.

Dunno why people claim azns have smaller pussies, I've cervix bashed every grill I've fucked, including a white landwhale, and the only chicks who could almost fit the whole thing were azns.

>They're good at math

I'm sure some are, but the Asian guy whose family moved to the US is a bit different from old mate that is still living in the countryside in Guangzhou. You interact with a class of Asians that are the top 5% odd of their own people, and you'll never, ever meet the bottom 30% unless you go wandering around in China or wherever.

If you compare Asians in the US against caucasians in the US, the average will likely tip in favor of Asians. If you compare Asians all up v caucasians all up, I doubt the results would be flattering for Asians (and that's not cheating by including known retard populations like the Philippines or Malays).

>tallets

Kek. What messed up kind of fetish site is that?

Actually whites are just 10% of Earth's population and we're kind of big compared to other races.

This:
They're essentially raised in a freaking boot camp on how to succeed and work hard.
The greater majority succeeds, and works hard.
Wow Cho is so intelligent.

Attached: 327ed0027187efffb0cd020e38a4290b.jpg (531x800, 102K)

looks pretty hot to me desu

Attached: 111.jpg (640x640, 34K)

How do people get fat? It seems impossible, how are fat people able to shovel food into their mouth without throwing up?

only pedophobes dislike small girls

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Well, she has a point

>Death by Snu-Snu

Attached: 1524907714046.jpg (540x539, 54K)

you sure about that?

Attached: whites2.jpg (1120x2500, 1.65M)

All Whites must apologize for being mammoth giants compared to the midget races! It makes them look bad and also feel inferior. White people, by their very being, are oppressing everyone who isn't gloriously white. (sarcasm)

Reported

So we are just copy and pasting duplicate posts?
Supergay

it is just a girl in a swimsuit tard

shitskin insecurities (they have a metric fuckton of them) will be their undoing
you will eventually get genocided to the point that even jews will be "shocked" at the gorillions
read up on anthrax on the development of biological weapons post WW2, if you tiny genetic trashbags want to sleep well
good luck with the "takeover" as well

I just jacked off to a video of an Asian girl getting SLAMMED by a white guy

To sum it up the Asian Race Card in Action.

Fuck this Gook bitch i'm sorry her mother took it up the ass from everyone in my platoon.

Attached: 18923287_jpg-r_640_600-b_1_D6D6D6-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg (600x400, 26K)

I find it really hard to believe that she's ever actually been discriminated against in any meaningful capacity for being a small Asian girl.

Apologize to the Pygmys first yellow skin, you're too big for them, racist.

Can I even interact with anyone anymore?!

Attached: 6bZ5jth.jpg (225x225, 12K)

I'm a brainlet, how do I read the last graph on the bottom-left?

A charitable understanding would have it that she’s saying that size is relative and not absolute

The bigger the vertical stripes of the same colour are, the more nobel prizes that country got that year.

Smol girls are the best. Prove me wrong.

But blacks are also taller than them?

Thanks Kraut, I should really go back to school.

White makes right
White makes might
White makes height
Simple as that

yep, thanks to arabs we develop well thought out security that prevents all these chimps from killin people
good contribution, nice

For some reason this made my dick hard.

why boner

FUCK. NON. WHITE. PEOPLE.

Attached: 1483158512029.gif (500x450, 895K)

My new one

SERIOUSLY. FUCK BROWN PEOPLE. FUCK ALL OF THEM. FUCK NIGGERS AND SPICS. FUCK PAKIS AND GOOKS. FUCK POO IN LOOS AND JEWS. FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKK YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU

NO APOLOGIES. IM BETTER THAN YOU. MY ANCESTORS WHERE BETTER THAN YOU. STAY MAD YOU LITERAL SUBEVOLUTIONARY SPECIES.

Attached: 1525737700171.jpg (800x694, 129K)

checked
based

L
LE
LEAF
EAF
AF
F

that's a parody article, that whole website is just like onion.

nigger

SERIOUSLY. FUCK LEAF PEOPLE. FUCK ALL OF THEM. FUCK NIGGERS AND SPICS. FUCK PAKIS AND GOOKS. FUCK POO IN LOOS AND JEWS. FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKK YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU

NO APOLOGIES. IM BETTER THAN YOU. MY ANCESTORS WHERE BETTER THAN YOU. STAY MAD YOU LITERAL SUBEVOLUTIONARY SPECIES.

Thread theme tune:
youtube.com/watch?v=VVnLJQIJw2Y

Attached: 1523394696139.jpg (600x600, 102K)

DEAD WRONG FAT AMERIMUTT

ALSO

KYS