The Ottoman Empire Returns to the Balkans

The Ottoman Empire Returns to the Balkans

While the EU is concerned with the fact that Moskow is exerting its influence in the balkans, Ankara is building more and more "bridges" in that region.
So balkanfucks, will we stand united this time against the evil that the turks are, or will we backstab and fight one another again like when they conquered the balkans?
I am calling Hungary, Greece, FYROM, Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Crna Gora and even Bosa, this time to stand united and fight them and win this time?

Attached: FB_IMG_1526472292561-1.jpg (594x714, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1viVwBAoeD3
infoplease.com/world/koran/koransura-xxx-greeks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ar-Rum
m.adevarul.ro/international/europa/imperiul-otoman-intoarce-balcani-1_5afaebbbdf52022f75022d65/index.html
iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

erdokike will die screencap this

What if he offers a free early access copy of Mount and Blade Bannerlord for everyone in the Balkans?

No one will help you except for your Orthodox brothers.
You are worthless subhuman scum to the Western elites, to be used in Western brothels and as cheap slaves, they'll sell you without thinking twice if the price is right.

Attached: osman empi4re.jpg (600x394, 55K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1viVwBAoeD3

>Ankara is building more and more "bridges" in that region.
hehe good job Germany, Merkel and NATO that you balkans love so much. you gonna get KARA BOGA'd

Why would we (bosnians) stand with any of you against the Turks?

Because you fagots are white, i dont give a shit that "muh muslims"
Fuck that, you are europeans that use european language and have an european lifestyle, the only thing different from us is your religion.

Yeah and people always shit on us, but when the big bad turks come you expect us to stand with you? Nope, we don't forget things easily.

Ottoman occupation of the balkans was unironically the best time period for you poor retards lol.

Then the balkans are fucked

Maybe next time dont fucking call All Quaeda to help you, that war one of the most retarded things that ever happend in that region, but we all know that outside forces destabilized the country and fueled the hatred between you wich turned the population one against another.

>le 56%
Turkey is unironically a better place to live than 80% of your country

>having your children kidnapped and forced into sex slavery/the military was great
>way better than Tracians, the Dacians, the Illyrians, the Romans, the Byzantines, or the Slavic Tribes

Nice Amerilard understanding of history.

Attached: 1521099448362.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

We talk about the big bad turks coming back to the area but did you guys know rich gulf arabs are buying land all over bosnia and even marrying the women? The bosnian men seem fine with it all lol

those kidnapped children lived a life of luxury and were treated far better than the actual turks themselves lol

Turks can do nothing in Balkans.
Dont waste your time.
Putin is just jelly as fuck no one likes him there.

I know, the same is happening here, mostly regarding the land, but no one seems to notice anything
Sad

Out of like upwards of 200k soldiers towards the end of the war only a few thousands were( and even that amount is disputed) were Arab volunteers. They were also largely kept in central bosnia and were put into their own groups with an ARBiH officer overseeing them. Their numbers were largely irrelevant as were their actions on the battlefield. It's actually a really small part of the war that Serbs sensationalize.
We are aware, but we will blow them up too like anyone else that came there trying to tell people what to do. My region in Bosnia fought against everyone(serbs, croats, and other bosnians) and did just fine, shit the Arabs don't even dare show their faces in most places where I'm from, they can only be in the big towns because the police will protect them there.

>life of luxury
>being conscripted into the army as cannon fodder/being raped

how retarded do you have to be to believe this?

Attached: 245px-Tuhfet_Ul-Mulk.jpg (245x374, 33K)

well in any even you're living here in the states you are nothing more than a foreigner the moment you return lol

Rootless...bound nowhere, no ties to his soil, this is the world the jews have given us. Embrace it..

AAAAAH ROACH INFESTATION

I believe the jannisaries were given more opportunities than most conscripts. They attended higher learning and even held positions in government. Keep in mind jannisaries were basically albanian and serb boys that were taken captive and converted to islam. I bet they were scared when they were taken away but grew up comfortable and probably thanks the roaches in the end.

Not really, I was born there, still have a home there, have a ton of land, live in a village around my family, and visit regularly. I would live there if there was work but unemployment is incredibly high and university degrees are largely useless.

>kidnapped and enslaved forcibly converted to Islam, and brainwashed into being loyal to the king Turkroach

Only a turkroach would call being enslaved for a foreign emperor a "good life"

the extent of american retardation realy knows no bounds

Turkey is a paper tiger. Lost leopards left and right to ISIS due to sheer incompetence.

He's probably a Turkroach himself living in America

They are everywhere here.

Attached: CtNpAEFXEAAVBv9.jpg (600x375, 33K)

Don't you all hate each other too much to join together against a common enemy?

The Quran describes the Greeks as those who cannot be conquered, or at least those who'll always find a way to be free.
Even Islam is praising our Spirit.

when can I get my balkan sex slave again?

please be quick sultan erdogan I'm too horny.

Attached: my-son.jpg (600x951, 75K)

I'm gonna need a sauce for that

cuz we've been conquered too many times through history

Erdogan is coming to Sarajevo this sunday

infoplease.com/world/koran/koransura-xxx-greeks

As it was before, so shall it be again.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ar-Rum
It's all here.
I think the first guy has taken it out of context.

Yeah true, still, that's included in the URL in my reply afterwards.
To be technically correct.

There's no way Muhammad would ever call us Greeks. The sura is called Rum (Romans refering to the "Byzantines").

Just spawn some pigs with the minecraft pig spawner lol
That'll keep them away

Read the pages carefully.
You know your history, right?

Germans aren't interested in anything south of Croatia. Best look to Mama Russia for protection from the Eternal Roach. They do a good line in bug spray apparently. Very effective. Ask Assad, he's their best customer.

Attached: roach_consulate.jpg (800x609, 71K)

I don't have to read it, the passage is named Rum and is refering to the Byzantine (Roman) empire.
Westerners translate it as "the Greeks"
ps: Muhammad thought that the religion he is teaching is the same religion that we have that's why he talks in our favor

The Byzantium was not Roman exactly.
>Language
>Culture
>Authority
He was talking about the Greeks, as they accepted a later victory to be based on this.

In a way fighting the Turk gives us purpose. What would we do without the Turk? Better our own society? That's boring.

Fighting them, had cost too much for us.
Children were conscripted or killed.

Is this Romanian comedy? Read it in a snarky count chocula voice. It almost sounds funny?

Then you won't mind getting KEBABED because if Turkey is better then 80% of my country it's better then your little basket case shithole area that literally coined the word balkanization to refer to what a bunch of selfish poor schizophrenic short sighted losers you all are. I fucking hate Europeans more and more you guys are cry bullies.

Grow a pair you pussy if all it took was a 56 meme to get you all pissy.

Hillarious.
Literally all of your le 56% countrys history is raping and genociding other people, senpai.
You could not even stop tapping those unshaved bonobos you brought from Africa.

Regarding living standards now and then. You have I-Phones, heart attack pushing foods, opioid epidemic, a tiny oligarchy, that completely controls your legislative bodies and led in the water of your children, the Ottomans provided clean water, a decent diet, taxed you, when you weren't muslim and were a strict monarchy.

Doesn't look too good for you, Amerilard.

Attached: happy birb.gif (258x258, 1.97M)

We all know that game is never going to be released.

that's the only way you can get laid roach, don't hold your breath

Attached: 578cee594ed73.jpg (460x258, 28K)

i am honestly starting to think the main purpoce of the meme countries is that we aren't able to form a actual defense. balkan alliance with serbia, greece, romania, bulgaria urgently.

You so t seem to grasp the concept of superior numbers.

Thanks to the (((EU))) there is nothing and noone that can stop the roaches

YES, the rest around them should be anexed

ffs get Trump on your side, he's the only one willing and able to stand up against Turkey. Do not wait for the EU to act, because they still dream of adding Turkey to EU so they wont do anything to antagonize Turkey.

you are both shit and let's settle this down once and for all

based,it will improve the balkans dramatically

Retake Constantinople when?

The turk roaches have had their high water mark, their decline and eventual diminishment to irrelevance has already begun

give link ty kurwa debilu

Turks should rule balkans

Balkanshits are subhuman, they need harsh masters

Religion is historically a method to seperate the races. If you submit yourself to Islam, you submit yourself to Arab cock. Islam is practically an Arab expansionist philosophy. And as the world becomes more connected, the space between the races will become less and less apparent. What's going to separate you from the Black Muslims in Africa? Islam reflects the "virtues" of the Arab/Black races. Christianity, on the other hand, is currently a throughly Europeanized religion. It may not have been that when it came out of the desert, but it is now.

My parents are Bosnian Croats from Tomislavgrad. And I am proud to say that all of the women in my family tattooed themselves with haram Christian symbols. They were loyal to their people can you say the same?

m.adevarul.ro/international/europa/imperiul-otoman-intoarce-balcani-1_5afaebbbdf52022f75022d65/index.html
The article is in romanian so...
>they need harash masters
Implying that we cannot have a harash master that will actually care for us and is one of us

Attached: 1200px-Vlad_Tepes_002.jpg (1200x1453, 292K)

Attached: 4bad6fdec1168080ca222a69068ba3eeffabda0d594723fc0a807cdf5c90ce03.jpg (720x478, 40K)

Also, fuck off le +7% muslim face

Turkey gunna attack Greece when the EU collapses screencap this.

Attached: 1472094076192.png (800x600, 181K)

>Retake Constantinople when?
Turks did a pretty good job in keeping it a relevant city. I don't think it would be the same if balkan people would get it. Moreover, most Turks descend from the ancient (Christian) Anatolian people. Turks are for 13-15% Central Asian only. Greeks just slightly differ from Turkish people in appearance. So one can say Turks are mostly Islamic Byzantines

Attached: istanbul.jpg (1920x1280, 872K)

I'd like to see Europeans support Greece and Balkans, although that's never going to happen. Once US leaves Europe, Balkans is utterly fugged

Turkroach detected. Turks are sub 90 IQ retards, they're genetically inferior

>Turks are sub 90 IQ retards, they're genetically inferior

wrong. your lost aryan cousins aka mountain monkey kurds make turkey's average IQ lower. actually turkish IQ is higher than eastern europe. this is why turkey ruled eastern europe for centuries. not vice versa.

source pic related

Attached: vZkHdVZt0QJRM7VSbdKwJ04Fdcg7PeuVbkkVfmySZrw.png (1024x626, 43K)

Not really, but inland Turkish have a very low iq whereas the coastal Turkish have a better iq than most eastern Europeans. The ones we get in Europe are often mountain Turks unfortunately.

Have you ever seen infrastructure lik this in eastern Europe? Probably not. No wonder why we where the first European nation to recognize Turkey when the others were all screeching:"muh Christianity".

Attached: Third Bosphorus bridge.jpg (864x486, 84K)

>parts of Turkey that got SLAV'D have higher IQ
hmmmm really makes me thinkkk

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (625x628, 55K)

>your lost aryan cousins aka mountain monkey kurds

they are even more arabic than turks, how are they our lost cousins?

>this is why turkey ruled eastern europe for centuries. not vice versa.

you never ruled eastern europe low IQ brainlet. you ruled balkans and had some eastern european states as vassals

and you did this becouse you were allowed refugee in declining empire and you used this to islamize some lost byzantines souls and than started raiding and raping everyone around while they had other problems on their heads.

better remind us what happened to your original homeland and how eastern european Russians conquered pretty much all of it at one point

aCTUALLY, the ottomans were ruled by slavs, it's bureaucracy consisted of slavs, it's janissaries were slavs. Meanwhile the pure t*rks reveled in mud and caves while slavic upperclass elite pelted them with rocks and scraps of food for pittance.

western turkey has much higher average IQ than serbia and other balkans

another one who knows nothing but memes about turkish history.

half of grand viziers were anatolian turks from noble beylik tribes while only 1/3 were balkan converts.

ottoman military consists of janissaries, sipahis, akincis, beylik troops, vassal troops. biggest part was beylik troops which were all turks. janissaries were personal bodyguards of sultan and during peace time they served like police in cities.

and who live in western turkey i wonder, it's of course greeks and slavs.

lol you really have low IQ. I'm telling you western turkey has much higher IQ than greeks and slavs and you tell me greeks and slavs made turkish IQ higher. ahahahaah superior european intelligence kek

The TURK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of central asia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The TURK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The TURK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the TURK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent turkish seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the TURK man impregnates.

In total, the TURK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the TURK man is the epitome of masculinity

Yea because we got TURK'D and the western turkey got SLAV'D. Shit exchange, worst deal in the history of my country

My roach friends do not lie to yourselves. Turks are shit. The ones that have European admixture are less shit, but they're nevertheless shit. Turks are shit everywhere they go. Turks are shit in Turkey, Turks are shit in Europe
>b-b-but muh slavs
Slavs are poor, but that's because they got fucked over by commies. Slavs have contributed more to humanity than Turkey ever has. Hell, Finland is an irrelevant shithole with only 5 mil people but even we have more Nobels (excl. piece prizes) than Turkey. Also, Slavic immigrants are significantly less shitty than Turkish ones
>IQ: Turkey: 90
>iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country

Also, I should add to this, if you're going to break averages down further, slavs are pretty close to 100 IQ if you remove gypsies and Turks from their country averages

I'm in faggots. Let's kill some Turk. The centre of Orthodoxy should be in Fanari (Fener).

Attached: C3_WdpYWAAAD9Qo.jpg (960x720, 69K)

fuck it finn. news here says finland hit record 30*C today. why are you still posting? you should go outside and enjoy white nights.

Just send this guy and it's gg 220kg of pure Greek rage

Attached: ChadBloat.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

How much longer will we have to deal with him, before he does?

Attached: DdSVGkdVAAAS5Er.jpg (816x972, 132K)

I can easily take this guy. fats and bodybuilders are useless in a war. all you need is slim body and determination to die.

germans always spread the most bullshit jewish propaganda here. you're truly cucked after ww2. I feel sorry for you.

although white racists from other countries are also my enemies, I can respect some enemies. but you're not one of them. you germans are miserable and pathetic.

Shouldn't that be determination to not die though?

Outside is kill. We're not sand people, we weren't meant to suffer this kind of heat

Attached: comfy_temps.jpg (700x1089, 134K)

Who gonna blow dat exblosive vest tho?

I TOLD YOU ALL THIS WOULD HAPPEN
BUT I'M JUST A FUCKING WORTHLESS DIASPORA SO GO DIE

TFU
TFU
TFU

Who said i'm german? i

>determination to die.
Better be if you stand in front of a Greek.

Bring back the Holy Roman Empire: Hungary, Romania, Slovenia, Croatia and Poland plus the Orthodox alliance of Greece, Serbia, and we’ll drag Russia and their nukes into this one and glass Turkey and the entire Middle East. Who the fuck is gonna retaliate on behalf of Muslims? No one. We have the nukes time to remind people of their destructive power. Muslims have went unchecked, a couple metric tons of uranium should put them back in line

>Holy Roman Empire
You mean the Roman Empire. The HRE were Roman larpers.

We don't want him but if he doesn't come to Bosnia he'll go to Serbia and we reeeeeeealy don't want that

Based Turks.
Fuck Serbs, and all those slavnigger Balkan*Tes.

>Based Turks
Only a Turk would say that. Or a Pakistani. Same shit.

Lol Hamza defending his religious bros, nothing new