HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

reuters.com/article/us-investment-funds-soros/meet-teslas-new-bondholder-billionaire-george-soros-idUSKCN1IH017?feedType=RSS&feedName=businessNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: reuters/businessNews (Business News)

Attached: 6 gorrilions per week.jpg (1065x938, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/05/11/apple-made-more-profit-in-three-months-than-amazon-has-generated-during-its-lifetime.html
youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Wednesday
forbes.com/sites/steveschaefer/2015/07/07/forbes-flashback-george-soros-british-pound-euro-ecb/
reuters.com/article/us-investment-funds-soros/meet-teslas-new-bondholder-billionaire-george-soros-idUSKCN1IH017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf i hate elon musk even more now

Does soros have unlimited money? how does he do so much reckless spending without running out? I only ever hear about him funding things. how does he MAKE money?

hmm, everything he touches turns to shit, so that's bitcoin and tesla now
wew

short-selling the market

He plays on the market and probably owns buildings in most countries.
Other people work for him.

tesla has always been shit. have they ever even turned a profit? yet somehow are worth more than ford

He's like the 29th richest person in the world. He has money to burn. He'd make more through dividends and selling short through his hedge fund in a month than we'd make in a two centuries.

I think it is glow in the dark, black budget money. Look at his operations really carefully and you will see it too.

>soros funded
>Elon musk, tesla
And you guys really think there's a fucking car in (((space)))...

gotta be this

i'm an electrical engineer and appreciate the effort, but i don't like south african satanists that have been getting government funding for it

He's worth like $8 billion, more than Trump/

Still, he's nothing compared to Bezos, who's worth $130 billion and rising

>Does soros have unlimited money? how does he do so much reckless spending without running out?
Gee I wonder.

Attached: pedo pizzagate rothschild 4.jpg (585x466, 50K)

You've got to be FUCKING KIDDING ME

Attached: IMG_9463.jpg (1024x957, 157K)

Bezos is a retard too

cnbc.com/2018/05/11/apple-made-more-profit-in-three-months-than-amazon-has-generated-during-its-lifetime.html

Amazon doesn't run on profit tho, whenever they have some profit, they buy another company

Bezos focuses on revenue. Amazon is an effort to put small businesses and walmart out of business. It also reduces jobs in bad goy areas of fly over america. The problem with this plan is obvious, but they are not smart people. Bad goys need jobs and distraction or things like MAGA happen.

>"Lost" spysat
>Other spysats launched
>Crafty entrepreneur sends "car" to "mars"
>Doesn't actually go to mars because lol, extra fuel
>About a billion other reasons

both are right. but apple even made double the revenue of amazon in 2016.
mostly i just think that it's insane that bezos is worth 10x steve jobs.
>an effort to put small businesses and walmart out of business. it also reduces jobs in bad goy areas of fly over america
couldn't have said it better myself

He works with glows-in-the-dark to start color revolutions and short the markets.

Fuck Tesla then.

Attached: elon musk.png (640x480, 308K)

There profits have never been big, but there revenue is sky high whilst the competition keeps dying out.
What do you think happens in the future when that piece of shit completely dominates the marketplace?

he has YOUR money goyim. all this paid by american goyim tax payers

people will turn on Tesla once their cars get older and they can only go half as far on a full battery compared to before and have to pay tens of thousands for a replacement battery

What is hes end game Jow Forums?

He made billions by shorting the British pound.

Attached: 1524762888582.png (1080x1480, 789K)

Hes also into buying up debts from 3rd world countries and asking extra interest on those debt due.

Hes the cause of all evils and the reason why anons here dont have a gf and are socially excluded. Much evil and murder.

baste

He goes around to different countries and bankrupts their currency by betting against the currency and makes loads of money.

Bets very large sums of money against currencies.

Short sells.

> Borrows money from countries
> Floods countries with immigrants
> crash their economy
> pays back in pennies.

He's a kike.

explains why satanist Mike Judge shilled for tesla so hard this season

jews invented money

>Bezos is a retard too
t. brainlet

Bezos is running on expanding and unlike Musk he is doing it stable. His goal is to kill competition. And he is doing a great job at that.

Unironically predicted by the Larpist Q

youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8

Attached: 1525955392672m.jpg (820x1024, 194K)

The dude profits off destabilizing governments with neoliberalism, starts civil war and unrest, helps establish proxy government and leader, then buys up all the property from said government to ‘help them get back on their feet’

Literally the same shit we do for Israel

Amazon doesn’t want a profit right now. They’re purposefully undercutting the market like Walmart once dude.
>set prices fictitiously low
>everybody goes out of business but you
>free to raise prices without fear of competition

Its actually a brilliant play if you have enough money.

Jesus Chirst I think Soros might genuinely be a philantropist at heart.
Could it be that he actually thinks that importing shitskins into europe and starting color revolutions is helping people? That democrats are better and more progressive than republicans?

Dumbass, anyone can buy bonds and stocks.

fug, I bought a vape in Angeles City when I was being a sex tourist, it broke tho, could have died.

Attached: 4534534543.jpg (288x175, 14K)

I think Soros is just a figure head a red herring for us to point at and go crazy over. Yes he's bad but while we focus on him we miss the 10 other bigger jews behind the scenes using Soros as their little sock puppet. One user said Soros is just the face of Obama's illegal warchest.

>first company to hit 1 trillion dollars
>retard

actually he's an evil genius

I wanted a Tesla but the idea of it just randomly crashing into something and exploding into a giant fireball not even leaving a skeleton is a bit worrying.

>how does a rich person have so much money to throw around?
wild shit huh, pretty stupid that we've let the rich horde so much of our cash, but gotta cut those taxes on those job creators!

Apple is nothing compared to Amazon I don't care what your stock analysts say. What has apple iterated or done since Steve Jobs died? I'll admit it that faggot Steve Jobs I dunno how but anything he built the goys loves. They just don't have that without him. Apple didn't have that in the 1990s when they had fired Jobs and they haven't had it since he died. Apple are really fucking their brand over with this repair shit if you've heard about it. Amazon is in everything from food to vehicles. I don't think you realize how big they are. I could literally go to the store once a month or less now thanks to Amazon and I hate them and try not to use them but it's like walmart too good to pass up. I love how alarmist faggots ITT pretended walmart would close down every mom and pop shop. I live in a small town and I'm glad there's a walmart here to keep the local rude entitled merchants in line.

His bank account says otherwise.

Not going to stop his son getting handcuffed to the back of a car and turned into a streak on a motorway somewhere though is it?

No, you delusional faggot. He just likes money and enjoys playing a real life board game with peoples lives.

Never intended to buy one, so no skin off my back. I’m curious how sjw mentality will destroy a car company

He wants to make sure that when we colonize mars, enough niggers are on board.

Ultra KeK

probably is going to push his agenda on the company, and if Elon doesn't comply he might mysteriously get replaced.

This that he was doing "bussines" on haiti and ukraine speaks a lot

He does for profit, he does this since he was selling his jews friends to the nazis

It was the best time of his life though! If he didn't sell out those jews someone else would have done it see! I had to do it! That is classic crazy right there but only poor people are crazy rich people are eccentric.

That ugly kike also JUSTed my country

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Wednesday
forbes.com/sites/steveschaefer/2015/07/07/forbes-flashback-george-soros-british-pound-euro-ecb/

He tried that shit in China, but they were ready for him.

Attached: SorosWaronRMB.jpg (486x626, 97K)

Clean your fucking links niggerfaggot.
reuters.com/article/us-investment-funds-soros/meet-teslas-new-bondholder-billionaire-george-soros-idUSKCN1IH017