Do brown eyes only originate from Africa like Varg claims? were all native europeans blue eyed?

do brown eyes only originate from Africa like Varg claims? were all native europeans blue eyed?

Attached: 507155820.jpg (612x344, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cell.com/current-biology/fulltext/S0960-9822(16)31267-2
bbc.com/news/science-environment-36150502
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1043699/
y-str.org/p/ancient-dna.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isnt that Varg guy a person who leeches off French(not white according to them)2 welfare?

Varg is mentally ill and is only used by Christkikes here to mock their ow racial heritage.

Attached: jesus nothing goy.jpg (469x560, 238K)

Why does it matter so much? Most inventor and contributers to this world were brown eyed

he says doing that will drain the system. it is being abused by newcomers who are replacing europeans, so why not use it yourself?

i want to know if there is some truth to what he says or if it is complete nonsense.

brown eyes are natural UV protection

Thats retarded. Blue eyes are a mutation. Everyone started with brown eyes then someones eyes mutated to blue and they spread the mutated gene. Thats why brown eyed people can have blue eyed kids but blue eyed people cannot have brown eyed kids. (if they match with another blue eyed person; its a mutation)

Brown eyes originated from the near east and was brought to Europe in the Neolithic.

Generally
>paleolithic europeans
Light skin, red hair, green eyes
>mesolithic europeans
Dark skin and blue eyes
>neolithic europeans
Light skin and brown eyes
>indo europeans/bronze age europeans
Light skin, blond hair, blue eyes

Varg is not wrong but he is wrong when he thinks this matters.

Varg is a mentally ill cunt that should kill himself.
Brown eyes are still shit tho

does it originate from non european peoples? turks, arab, mongols etc. ?

>Brown eyes are still shit tho
i know, i hate mine.

It originates in the neolithic. Pre-neolithic europeans were mostly dark skin and blue eyed with pockets of red headed cro magnid types, mostly in british isles, scandinavia, russia and alps. Neolithics brought light skin and brown eyes and mesolithic man went extinct. Some survivals in Iberia perhaps (ever see a really dark skinned iberian that looks european but painted dark? I have).

Then blond hair, white skin and blue eyes all mutated sometime in the late neolithic in the steppes and conquered europe. Most europeans are (2/3) are descended from them on their paternal side. They also gave us our language, culture, religion.

So yes, brown eyes originated outside Europe because before the neolithic, all of Europe was blue or green eyed.

No.
Brown eyes and brown hair are as European as blond hair and blue eyes.
Black eyes and black hair are non-European though.

interesting. thanks user.

There are also people from the Dinaric Alps who have this phenotype (dark red skin,blue or green eyes) its really exotic looking but also kind of very european at the same time.

Yes.
Brown eyes are subhuman tier.

Original eye color was a shade of brown every other color is a mutation. They became lighter through breeding with close genetic makeups.
Like red hair was created the same way.
Blue eye'd people became that way through generations upon generations of having sex with cousins till it became something of it's own.

Original intelligent man was most likely white skin with light brown eyes & fair skin & it probably originated someplace in the north. Then migrated south and bred with monkey people who lost their furs and developed darker skin. Some probably migrated east and bred with asian monkey people and retained those features but kept the lighter skin because it was further from the equator.
While the ones who stayed in the north had no monkey peoples and had to interbreed developing complex eye colors & different shades of hair hues along with freckles and even lighter skin tones.

This theory also follows the idea of the garden of eden being at the pole.

No. They don’t

It's a 3rd world retard what do you think?

>Varg claims

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 38K)

It's something the Hitler cult people agreed on & it's why they went searching for shambhala under the poles.
But Hitler like Varg seemed to be filled with ego. These things are inconsequential in this age. All modern people are capable of understanding some races may need to push themselves harder then others for instance blacks need to push twice as hard as whites because of their less evolved brain but they're still capable.

Other breeds of people have thrived by procreating just a few steps away from their own genetic makeup. If you breed to close you end up with to many mutations like blue eyes and become vulnerable to too many diseases. At least this is the case for whites who are susceptible to things like cancers & certain viruses. While the Japanese people have no problems popping out kids with close genetic make ups.

Blacks are even more effected by breeding with close genetic makeup since they're close to retarded from the start. It really could explain why American blacks are so easily controlled. I mean compare American blacks to African blacks and there is a world of difference between the 2.

Mainstream genetic scientists could never properly explain these things in a public way they would be fired and run out of town but it's pretty obvious.

Yes, now lynch yourself nigger

blue & green eyes are a genetic mutation like red hair and very light skin with freckles.
They're not original colors & this is a proven fact.

all brown eyes are African? Explain Native Americans then faggot.

channel frog, thats rare

Considering blue eyes didn't exist until 5000 years ago, i'd say that's a pretty stupid claim.

>Mutt. You're probably a mongrel who has ancestors that were in an nigger tribe. I have blue eyes but I don't go around telling people, "ha subhuman brown eyed nigger!" Everyone started with brown eyes. Blue eyes resulted from a mutation. Brown eyed couples can have children with blue eyes because of the mutation. However blue eyed couples can't have brown eyed children. They would only spread there genetic mutation to their children.

well they are asian originally. i am not sure whether the out of africa theory is true or not but i guess that is how it could have spread across the east and new races emerged due to the climate and diet over millennias.

No. Varg was an edgy kid who made shit music and never grew past his teen rebellious phase. Never achieved anything important so he wanks to his made up genetic superiority and other edgy kids wank to him.

lol and where does Varg think Europeans came from?

>like Varg claims
Varg is retard, dude.
He claimed once that people who cut their lawn only do this because they're infected with toxoplasmosis.

I dunno. Mars?

>I have blue eyes
Sure you do, potato nigger.

Also l2greentext

he thinks the out of africa theory is false and native europeans had always been there. southern euros are europeans mixed with africans according to him.

>Varg
He burned down a church because his daddy named him Kristian, then went and murdered a guy over something he heard instead of, you know, going to the police, and thus spent umpteen years in prison before going out in the woods to larp on YouTube. I don't give a fuck if he told me the sky is blue, I still wouldn't trust anything that fucking idiot says.

Attached: 1526416666615.png (1250x720, 359K)

There were brown eyes in europe way before there were any blue eyes in europe.

That should answer your question.

i know white people with brown eyes.
if i have green eyes, does that make me whiter than them? (i'm black)

Brown eyes, brown hair and fairly pale skin is the original human. All other colors are mutations and evolutions.
The darker skin tones evolved to better protect us as we lost our body hair and so the underskin became exposed to the sun.
Differing eye and hair colors are simple mutations with no real rhyme or reason.

Varg is a brainlet when it comes to this stuff.

That's retarded, blue eyes came from brown eyes.
>Pre-neolithic europeans were mostly dark skin and blue eyed
No. Spaniards were maybe, but not all Europeans.

OCA2 mutations that cause blue eyes existed in neanderthals;

>cell.com/current-biology/fulltext/S0960-9822(16)31267-2
>Here, we describe a comprehensive set of analyses that identified 126 high-frequency archaic haplotypes as putative targets of adaptive introgression in geographically diverse populations. These loci are enriched for immune-related genes (such as OAS1/2/3, TLR1/6/10, and TNFAIP3) and also encompass genes (including OCA2 and BNC2) that influence skin pigmentation phenotypes

Humans and neanderthals had a common ancestor 550-750k years ago - our mitochondrial DNA is closer, at only 413k distant.

Blue eyes either evolved 750k+ years ago, or they evolved in neanderthals and introgressed into humans when they left Africa 70k+ years ago.

There has probably never been a population living in Europe that didn't display blue eyes at high frequency. But it needs to be remembered that whites came from Anatolia - when the glaciers melted 10k years ago, whites colonized Europe.

>Thats why brown eyed people can have blue eyed kids but blue eyed people cannot have brown eyed kids. (if they match with another blue eyed person; its a mutation)

Every gene is composed of a length of nucleobases. When one of those nucleobases is different, it's called an SNP. Technically, scientists talk of the 'ancestral' allele and the 'derived' SNP - the ancestral allele is the one common in chimps and blacks, while the derived SNP is typically only seen in non-Africans.

A given gene might be composed of hundreds of thousands of nucleobases, any one of which can be mutated into a new derived SNP.

Every allele/SNP has two copies in a genome - one from the mother, the other from the father.

Eye color is encoded as an SNP. If even one parent has one brown allele, the child will have brown eyes. This is because 'recessive' traits are dysfunctional traits - the blue allele can't produce melanin in eyes.

Attached: IMG_0480.jpg (582x581, 98K)

Attached: Nikola_Tesla.jpg (720x928, 364K)

ey wtf i thought he had brown eyes

UP Euros were brown eyed and brown skinned, as usual this board talks nonsense

Attached: hirisplex.png (1044x566, 133K)

Attached: avvsha.png (995x919, 127K)

>do brown eyes only originate from Africa like Varg claims?

Varg is an idiot.

"Analysis of genes carried by Ice Age Europeans shows, among other things, that they had dark complexions and brown eyes. Only after 14,000 years ago did blue eyes begin to spread, and pale skin only appeared across much of the continent after 7,000 years ago - borne by early farmers from the Near East."

bbc.com/news/science-environment-36150502

Attached: ba8bef7cb86c7dd41313b86660735248.jpg (899x677, 151K)

Of course if you aren’t blue or green eyed you cannot be considered white.

He's correct.
>pic related: Otzi the Iceman was killed by an ancestor of Varg out of pity, since he knew he wasn't biologically suited to face an ice age and would've certainly died a slower death.

Attached: otzi-reconstruction-body.jpg (863x1600, 142K)

Attached: image.jpg (1052x701, 155K)

>>mesolithic europeans
>Dark skin and blue eyes
You're basing this on Cheddar Man, aren't you? That was a leftist psyop. There's no evidence he had dark skin.

>tfw pops has brown eyes and mom has green eyes.
>inherit the brown eyes
feels slightly dissapointing man

but its just aesthetics, it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

Check it out for yourself, you can't just handpick mutations and SINGLE alleles and determine one's eye color pigmentation.

Han chinese also have mutations that increase the chance of having blonde hair, are they blonde? No, are race mixed chinese and norwegians blonde? No.
Meaning that you can't just handpick single mutations to determine one's phenotype.

Here is the prediction of the eye color and pattern of a neanderthal sample in eurasia.
Check it out yourself, there are plenty of upper paleolithic pre glacial maximum samples in europe that you can test for eye color.

Attached: setr4rt.jpg (933x715, 123K)

all WHGs, being very much nearly inbred, had essentially that phenotype, although dark simply means something like tanned, not black like the cheddar nigger
pic related is an older reconstruction of Loschbour, which is more accurate

Attached: 2334d8c5a0f081505ce8892d640c37f1965fa43c.jpg (519x291, 21K)

Why are you trying to reason with people who cite a uneducated loonie who's shacked up in the woods? You'll have a more fruitful exchange with a plant.

they exadurated his brownness but he probably was a lot swarthier than the current population of the same area

You sounded pretty informed until you said brown eyes can't produce blue eyes children. My brother (blonde hair blue eyes) has 3 kids with a brown hair and brown eyed woman. 2 out of 3 of their kids have blonde hair and blue eyes

The evidence he had brown skin is that there were none of the typical mutations associated with pale skin present in his genome.

I have blue eyes and so do my parents, but futher back I don't know. Do blue eye supremacists on here believe they never had an ancestor with brown eyes?
Pic related. Blue eye supremacists explain.

Attached: 2BrownEyedParents.jpg (1367x593, 183K)

>Eye color is of very great importance in race determination, because all blue, gray, or green eyes in the world to-day came originally from the same source, namely, the Nordic race of northern Europe. This light colored eye has appeared nowhere else on earth, and is a specialization of this subspecies of man only, and is consequently one of extreme value in the classification of European races. Dark colored eyes are all but universal among wild mammals, and entirely so among the primates, man's nearest relatives. It is, therefore, an absolute certainty that all the original races of man had dark eyes.

>that one brown haired subhuman LARPing as a Norwegian
Embarrassing

>It originates in the neolithic. Pre-neolithic europeans were mostly dark skin and blue eyed with pockets of red headed cro magnid types, mostly in british isles, scandinavia, russia and alps

There are two genes - BNC2 and UGT1A1 - which differentiate European pigmentation from non-European pigmentation.

The light version of both genes is only found in Europeans - the lightest Chinese person has the dark allele.

The light allele of BNC2 came from neanderthals;

>cell.com/current-biology/fulltext/S0960-9822(16)31267-2
>Here, we describe a comprehensive set of analyses that identified 126 high-frequency archaic haplotypes as putative targets of adaptive introgression in geographically diverse populations. These loci are enriched for immune-related genes (such as OAS1/2/3, TLR1/6/10, and TNFAIP3) and also encompass genes (including OCA2 and BNC2

No one but Europeans and related people have the derived BNC2 allele. Any ancient human who had the light allele would be very light, even if they had the ancestral SLC24A5/SLC45A2 alleles.

>Neolithics brought light skin and brown eyes and mesolithic man went extinct

The ancient WHG phenotype/genotype lives on in Baltic peoples, who display high rates of blond hair and blue eyes. If ancient Europeans had the derived BNC2 allele, they would be very pale like modern Baltics.

>Then blond hair, white skin and blue eyes all mutated sometime in the late neolithic in the steppes and conquered europe

The derived SLC alleles are at least 14k years old, and probably older - they appear as if by magic homozygotically in Anatolians around that time.

Y-haplogroups I, J and K in includes almost all modern Europeans males, and today basal K2 - the direct ancestor of R1b - is only found in Australian aborigines.

East Asians and Melanesians display the alleles that cause red hair more frequently than Europeans. Europeans came from Melanesia, and light complexions evolved there.

Attached: IMG_1235.jpg (1202x1080, 170K)

>bbc
>facts
pick one

Brown haired scandis exist, they are a minority but they certainly exist.

kinda outdated, a 13k years old Ukrainian forager had both those derived alleles for light skin, and so did some foragers in mesolithic Balkans(Iron Gates)
Anatolia_neolithic probably got its light skin mutations from its WHG related side

Another neanderthal sample.
Surprise surprise, brown eyes.

Attached: neanderthal2.jpg (952x667, 112K)

Yup.

Attached: GettyImages-843126070.jpg (970x545, 53K)

Just because some swarthy people immigrated to Scandinavia in the past and she descends from them doesn't mean she's Norwegian you know.

Nothing matters in the grand scheme of things
Thanks for the reminder

He had Hazel eyes most likely, there is picture of him in his final days and his eyes do not look Blue at all and yes you can tell if someone has light eyes in black and white photos.

You're a fucking burger. Quit trying to lecture Scandinavians on their own history, retard. Nobody is going to take anything you say on the matter seriously as it is.

Anyone can tell a brown haired person isn't white unless they're in denial, retard.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1043699/
>Congenital nystagmus among the Red-skins of the Highlands of Papua New Guinea

>dark red skin

Sort of like these 'red skins' in New Guinea.

It disappoints me that no paper ever lists the BNC2 alleles of these people.

They don't tell us what their BNC2 allele was. If they had the derived allele from neanderthals, they'd be lighter than Han Chinese.

Same here, but it was my dad with blue eyes. My mom also had a blue eyed father, so I had an almost 50% chance of having blue eyes and got fucked.

If their ancestors had brown eyes, they probably do too. One dark allele and you get brown eyes - first generation brown eye/blue eye hybrids will all have brown eyes.

Attached: IMG_4455.jpg (807x960, 178K)

>YOU'RE NOT WHITE, HEHE
Back into the oven, Goldsteinowitzberg.

Attached: 1526428230857.jpg (196x257, 17K)

I dare anyone here to check the facts of reality.

y-str.org/p/ancient-dna.html

Put all these uploaded samples to the test in eye color prediction using gedmatch, none of them had blue eyes before the neolithic.

Attached: La brana man.jpg (826x580, 84K)

no you're still a nigger

Imagine how insecure you would have to be to care about this.

>American
>Anti-semite
Trump won't be amused.

Attached: 1526151896594.jpg (1160x629, 240K)

Call me a kike all you want, that won't make you white, Juan.

>Sort of like these 'red skins' in New Guinea.

No one has Black complexion in Europe, the skin of these people is swarthier blood Red but not as dark as some meds can get.

Retard

Well no shit niggers (your ancestors) that came from africa had brown eyes and dark skin and then turned slowly white and blue eyed in Europe.

test Loschbour and Villabruna, LaBrana wasn't exactly fully WHG, it had lots of Goyet related affinity IIRC

there are loads of bosnians that look white as their facial features but they have really dark facial skin and light eyes

If the out of Africa theory is correct even then the people that left Africa couldn't be considered niggers. There was thousands of years of evolution and mixing that lead to modern day black people.

95% of scandinavians have light brown hair. Shitskins have black hair.

>t. brown haired subhuman

Yes i know, that is exactly what im talking about

>sees Merchant meme and replies before the guy it was directed at
Wanna know how I know you're jewish? Quit shitting up threads, we just got rid of you in the other one.
>(You)
>(You)
>(You)
>(You)
>(You)

for some reason i think that bosnians are the living ancestors of neanderthals

>that impotent subhuman rage

>Every allele/SNP has two copies in a genome - one from the mother, the other from the father.
lol, wrong. you havent a clue what your talking abt.

He had blue eyes according to himself
>"Nikola Tesla is almost the tallest, almost the thinnest and certainly the most serious man who goes to Delmonico's regularly ... He has eyes set very far back in his head. They are rather light. I asked him how he could have such light eyes and be a Slav. He told me that his eyes were once much darker, but that using his mind a great deal had made them many shades lighter. I have often heard it said that using the brain makes the eyes lighter in color. Tesla's confirmation of the theory through his personal experience is important."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla

I've never heard this. Can you elaborate?
>t. American education
Yeah, yeah.

This guy is a blue pilled idiot.

All physical features are "phenotypic", besides self-evident. Blue eyes could originate anywhere at any time, under the right living conditions. Your ancestry is something abstract, a carrier of history, it cannot dictate the future.

I checked loschbour, predicted eye color is brown.
Villabruna I can't find.

Attached: loschbour.jpg (1534x654, 299K)

doesn't seem very brown though, seems green/hazel, which is what I'd expect being at least derived in the HERC2 gene

What color is this? Am I white?

Attached: IMG_20180516_115316.jpg (671x642, 74K)

Women being able to carry babies inside of them is also a mutation, you make it sound like it's not progress you fucking lefty fag

no

56% eyes