Groid Repellent

So I bought a house in a sorta working class neighborhood. It is mostly white people, but there are groid nests a few blocks away.

The problem was they thought it was OK for them to walk on my street.

I knew I couldn't just threaten them, so I devised a plan.

I would sit on my front porch after work and play my banjo. Anytime a groid would walk by, I would stare daggers at him/them and play the dueling banjos from "Deliverance". It sounds simple, but it worked.

The groids stopped walking on my street, and what's even better other white people have stopped up on the porch to hear me play and or bring their own instruments to play with me.

It has gotten to the point where we have a mini hoedown once or twice a week. We just hang out on my front porch, play instruments, drink beer, and chat with people who walk by. Young, old, whatever. As long as they are white they all enjoy the banjo/guitar/drum jam we get going. Once in a while an old man who plays violin comes by and there is a kid, like 14, who picked up the harmonica just because he heard/saw us playing a couple times.

This is what you call reclaiming space, Jow Forums. You have to find creative ways to do it since you can't just chase them off anymore.

Attached: Banjo.jpg (1920x1080, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-gnDyhN5ilM
youtube.com/watch?v=0RDHjQd53s0
youtube.com/watch?v=e4Ao-iNPPUc
metrowestdailynews.com/x1298143819/Garbage-can-dinner-A-one-pot-meal-for-a-crowd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

56%

On the surface it sounds good because “black people are afraid of banjo music” but it breaks down when you realize just about everyone hates banjo music.

>t. groid

>everyone hates banjo music
What are you a fucking communist?
Where's Joe McCarthy?
We got us a red here
There's nothing more American than a fucking banjo

Also
Epic story user
You are truly awesome

>It has gotten to the point where we have a mini hoedown once or twice a week. We just hang out on my front porch, play instruments, drink beer, and chat with people who walk by. Young, old, whatever. As long as they are white they all enjoy the banjo/guitar/drum jam we get going. Once in a while an old man who plays violin comes by and there is a kid, like 14, who picked up the harmonica just because he heard/saw us playing a couple times.
It's just fucking great

Attached: praisekek.jpg (354x395, 20K)

Fiddle>Mandolin>Guitar>Ukelele>Banjo
Fight me.

>Dualing banjos
Good shit m8. I can play the other part to that on the guitar.

Well consider guitar players vs banjo players. Everyone plays at least some guitar because everyone loves it. I bet you would be hard pressed to find a county with a dozen real banjo players in it in America, even in Appalachia.

>hoedown pasta
I like where this is going

I think i would put banjo over uke. At least banjo requires some skill.

Ukulele is for hipster faggots.

oldfag here

I remember the days you could chase them off, or string them up

The uke is the .357 levergun of instruments
It's a toy, but it's fucking fun

Fiddles are great, but they are REALLY hard to play. I tried, and it is just beyond me.

Any dumb goy like me can play the banjo, but to be a good fiddle player you have to be born with musical talent.

Ukuleke is like at the very very bottom of the list. It's only played by SJW dykes trying to be cute.

I am jealous.

Attached: NaziEggs.png (461x708, 477K)

Blacks are hysterically superstitious and timid when faced with anything they can't physically affect. If they think you're "crazy", they will avoid you like the plague. I live in michigan, and know of at least one person who got out of a mugging by looking possessed, babbling nonsense and threatening the mooncricket with a skull-shaped keychain.

White folks doing white things make them confused and scared. It's why they will try to break/steal/rape whatever it is that they are doing...unless it might be magic or the whitey is crazy. Fellow glaring and playing banjo? yep, he's some voodoo shit, maybe some crazy too, best be staying away. You don't have to do a lot to push blacks away, just be white and do white things, and occasionally do things blacks would consider crazy.

Know a few old folks who get together at this one fellow's house to play cards on his deck a couple times a week. Sometimes they roll dice, or whatever the mood is, but it's open and rather friendly, and pure white. At one point a few blacks started drifting around the area, increasing over several nights. Finally, three roll up wanting to "git in on dat sheet nigga!". Just being loud, annoying, and trying to swipe beer or cash.

In the middle of this, one old guy gestures from the lead buck to come over, and just quietly states "This is a gentleman's game. Please behave like one, not a dog. If you keep acting like a dog, i will treat you like one, and drown you in the creek with a cider block around your neck."

It was so calm and unexcited, nigger barked and squealed a bit while the old guy just kept watching him like a hawk. Bugged out, never came back. Doing God's work OP, just keep it up man.

Attached: 1501888508778.jpg (1026x1108, 419K)

Ehhh. Its not great. In the right context it can be nice. Some Fleetwood Mac songs are great with a banjo.

>SS collar
I wonder how many Ukrainian and Belorussian villages he burned down to acquire those eggs

>I live in michigan, and know of at least one person who got out of a mugging by looking possessed, babbling nonsense and threatening the mooncricket with a skull-shaped keychain
There's a Chumbawamba song about this very situation called ratatatay.

None,they gave them willingly to their German liberators

since I can't play any instruments I'll just have to settle on playing with myself while staring them

> "This is a gentleman's game. Please behave like one, not a dog. If you keep acting like a dog, i will treat you like one, and drown you in the creek with a cider block around your neck."

Damn, that is awesome.

Attached: Thumbs-and-Ammo-02.jpg (470x345, 59K)

Just call the police every time you see a black person and say you think you saw them with a gun in their belt.

50% of the time it works every time.

Then everybody walking down the street turned and started clapping

and everyone clapped

>read lyrics

Someone knows. I've worked in haunted houses before, nothing in the world better then a black group coming through, provided the area is a little open. Seriously, it's the fucking nature channel, they will throw their loved ones at the monsters and bolt for the nearest exit, or hop and hoot like literal apes, it's amazing.

Blacks are only tough when they can punch things, any kind of supernatural or existential threat, they are spoiled children suddenly dropped into silent hill.

Attached: 1502048816804.jpg (562x795, 47K)

Edgy banjo player. seems legit, faggot

>It's not that grea...

youtube.com/watch?v=-gnDyhN5ilM

Attached: LostDog.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

now THIS is autism. no wonder you cant afford in a house in a nice community. stay in your uncivilized, economically destitute shithole, trumpcuck.

I should get a burner phone and do this all the time.

Half the time I would be right anyway.

t. a man who only listens to niggers shitting into a microphone

I do it to abos all the time, gets them moved on away from me. No fatalities from cop shootings yet though.

Another idea is vodka bottles full of methanol left unattended in their vicinity. Methanol smells exactly like alcohol. 10 mL of pure methanol can cause permanent blindness.

>Using a meme flag

Like which ones? I can't think of any

LOL I live in one of the most liberal cities in America, just off the campus of a top 50 university.

Stay triggered goblino.

Thats pretty cool, user.
Keep bringing the neighbourhood together. I bet local productivity has seen a slight increase from the reduced stress.

I hope somebody who has never visited this site sees this thread

These laser turrets will keep them away.

Attached: cctv.jpg (600x400, 31K)

shit kickin banjo

youtube.com/watch?v=0RDHjQd53s0

Attached: 5f.jpg (432x439, 42K)

Watch a criss angel or David Blaine special and watch what happens when they show them magic tricks. They legitimately freak out and run for their lives. I saw one where a mother left her child there in the stroller and bolted. It's hilarious

It definitely has brought the neighborhood together. Even people who haven't come up to hang out and listen smile and wave or give a thumbs up as they walk by.

Hoping to organize a big grill out this summer.

British and own a banjo, does it work on muslims?
especially ninjas pushing prams.

I wish I lived in your neighborhood. Sounds like fun user and I'd buy the BBQ for all.

Attached: 1503830630231.png (602x491, 108K)

try some of this
youtube.com/watch?v=e4Ao-iNPPUc

Wellp, we spotted the fayg.

I don't know if it works on muzzies. Only one way to find out.

Ukelele is meme tier. It's good for a few very specific scenarios. Banjo fits well in many spots

Nice. But you gotta get that gun, the groids will sneak in your house one night eventually.

Attached: harrypotter-jKKKrowling.jpg (432x563, 43K)

Literal porch monkey

Attached: 2718E480-F459-4E80-ABA9-684EFE61C655.jpg (600x400, 40K)

heh yes quite true.

>This is a gentleman's game. Please behave like one, not a dog. If you keep acting like a dog, i will treat you like one, and drown you in the creek with a cider block around your neck
I can't help but read this in Michael Cain's voice

Got you covered fåm.
>t.arch duke of the dobro

Attached: 3640_banjo_1.jpg (355x380, 25K)

>gun
>singular

Way ahead of you user.

Attached: implying.gif (300x168, 1.62M)

That's great, tanks

Attached: 1526377492234.jpg (896x720, 130K)

Wow

They react about the same when faced with whites who arn't afraid of them, or instantly wither when called racist. If you watch videos of whites standing up to blacks, they start looking around and shouting racist or "dis ess bullsheet man!" because they want either other whites to come and shame the one they're opposing, or other blacks to come and re-enforce their position. It's hard not to laugh and all the chest-beating bucks you see talking about black power or whatever. Watch what happens when one hears a bump in the night, or god forbid, gets sick.

Whites behaving with other whites in community confuse and frighten blacks very badly, unless they fawn over or are scared of blacks in turn. A bunch of white guys playing music, chatting and calmly playing horseshoes is probably about as bizzare and unsettling as watching a group of hood rats set fire to a mailbox, then beat up an old lady while one of them blasts "gettin' sum head" out of a flip phone.

Attached: 1523904574227.webm (480x270, 2.78M)

I play both, and I can tell you that to truly play the Banjo you have to have some mad skills. Certain picking styles are insanely difficult, and a lot of people just pick one or two and play barre chords the entire time and call themselves players.

Bitch, there's a lot more to it than that. The Fiddle is close to Banjo, but once you are able to master control of the right hand/arm movements and you know your scales it's pretty easy to pick up.

Sounds fucking great. Anyplace where whites can be whites without minorities or liberal shame generally turns in to tiny pockets of god's country. Oh hell, there's always trouble makers and fuckery, but it's different then being preyed on by an outside tribe.

Should try making trashcan dinner/stone soup in the fall. Basically you use a big, unused metal trash can, fill it with potatoes, corn, ham, whatever, cook it over open fire and then serve up. Fantastic community meal, tastes great, and perfect when the weather is getting a little chill in the evenings.

metrowestdailynews.com/x1298143819/Garbage-can-dinner-A-one-pot-meal-for-a-crowd

Attached: 1504731227445.webm (640x360, 2.43M)

playing banjo really helped my guitar fingerstyle playing.

Eh call in for weed. It has a higher success rate than guns.

>steve'n'seagulls

Attached: carrierkek.jpg (803x503, 65K)

>call sherrif's department
>"Hi, yeah, there's a couple guys out by BLANK that keep smoking and maybe dealing weed? They get real loud and have followed a couple girls a few times shouting at them. I might be wrong, but if you could get them to move off at least?"
>cops roll up
>blacks either fuck off, fight with cops, or get caught with illegal shit
>beautiful day in the neighborhood

as long as the area isn't a total written-off getto, this works.

Attached: 1517839342847.gif (448x448, 3.48M)

I am trying to get my neighborhood where they wouldn't even consider doing their monkeyshines here.

Like there are times and places where the nogs just know better than to try their bullshit. I want here and now to be one.

This is true. White people doing white people stuff is anathema to the brown hordes.

You don't even have to be aggressive, just do what white people do loud and proud and they will know better than to chimp out.

flag checks out

Attached: 12454737.gif (452x523, 4K)

Back a good while, it used to be the other way around. Blacks used to be damn nervous about even entering a white neighborhood, let alone getting up to anything. They knew they were not wanted, and bad behavior would, at best, earn a swift kick in the ass. Remember your average black is just a spoiled 10 year old in an adult body. If you wouldn't expect it of a ten year old, don't expect it from them. If you give them an inch, they take a mile, and expect more every time.

Just keep folks happy and tight knit, and beware. Killjoys will come, along with nogs. They will want to get things organized, to make it all better, to reach out to more people...keep things quiet and fluid, and be ready when blacks come to try to join in, or hand-wringing apologists try to shame or help you right back to square one.

Just don't let it be anything other then what it is, white people doing white things. Not a community event, not a festival or a program, just simple community. talk, share, have self control, all the things that baffle and anger blacks.

Makes me wish i could play, honestly. Most I have is an old radio, couple of .22's, a yard and some board games, dice and cards. Spend the odd evening nattering with folks, plinking a couple cans and listening to the night noises. Area is about 89% white, with the rest mostly mexicans, so it's pretty damn quiet, thank god.

Attached: 1523904859586.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)