CONVINCE ME TO STAY IN MY COUNTRY INSTEAD OF EMIGRATION

I am looking to move into western country
I am looking at germany or australia
Which one is better?

Attached: D D.jpg (1200x854, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-3e0EkvIEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Australia. Unless you are a muslim or planning to become a muslim. Then, Germany.

/thread

why australia?

every day the same poo in loo thread, not this time streetshitter

yesterday I made this thread but did not got enough answers
most answers were people telling me to fuck off

Every negative thing you heard from canadian immigrants is true

Immigration is only a money grabbing government policy. Native citizens overwhelmingly oppose immigration, they don’t want to deal w them at all.

80-90% immigrants I’ve met doesn’t like this country. You’ll be same.

Instead, try living in a calmer less stressful city in your home country.

>80-90 percent immigrants don't like canada
cool story

Fuck Off. Fix your own shit instead of running.

Germany.

Shut the fuck up mutt.

why should I care about my country?

Germany if you can learn the language, Australia is becoming increasingly Chinese

Because its YOUR country where YOU belong. you street shitting retards dont realize that by invading other countries you are dragging everyones quality of life down with you.

Germany.

The UK is by far the best place to move if you are Indian

Germany. Definitely Germany, m8. Its much better than this shithole. Go to Germany.

Don't come here. We have more than enough Indians already. Australia is good. Australia has cangaroos. Do you think there are any cangaroos in Germany?

Germany by far.

We are actually full

Attached: 1525943554054.jpg (439x290, 29K)

just know that if you do come to a white country, half the population will pretend to like you and the other half will hate you.

if you move you'll be expected to poo in the loo

cool story

who cares about that?

Germany
The sooner Germany & EU falls, the better

you can come here if you bash paki mudslimes hed in

you should give reason why moving to germany would be better than australia

australia, you won't be able to make it in germany

Not interested

True story, Indians drag living conditions down to there level

We had problems with cab drivers shitting in a lane behind the cab shop.

Fucking disgusting

We're full.

I am not going to be a cab driver though

You are underestimated the probability of being violently killed for no reason when shi hits the fan.

Better say in a Hindu environment, user.
Although we always liked and respected Indians/Hindus we are now actively starting to despise your kind thanks to the ever growing Bengali (muslim) community and to the shit eating Nepalese. Lots of drug dealers here are either Indian looking or Gypsies. The annoying ones, at least. They are universally despised.
Also, our PM being one of you of the commie and trecherous variety does not help.

but you still accept immigrants
so how are you full?

I already told you
I don't really care about why, you'll receive free money and help destroy the undemocratic institution that EU is
Also have as many kids as you want to get more money

>assuming I am safer in this shithole
I am not a hindu

name ONE reason why all non-whites of the planet should NOT be sterilized like the genetic mistakes that they are
you have 30 seconds

Scared of being cucked by BPC?

who told you that they give free money to legal immigrants?

lol. True.

We're full

Do you plan on having kids?

I am also hated here
I have no friends

Gerrrrmany is full of monsters which hate you more than ebola and you'll be beaten all the street you go. Stay in your shitcorner, its surely better for you.

Attached: 1510561067715.jpg (813x960, 76K)

No
too ugly for that

we'll take you in

there's a nice little island we got where we can put you with the other immigrants

Bro they don't care who you are or where you're from, just email Brussels that you need money & house because human rights
That's all you need to say, if you can get media attention, even better

Too many of you here too. Always trying to drag me into your tailor shops or sell me overpriced knockoff watches.

yeah,right......

One good reason? In ten years you will be able to beat a Muslim to death in the street with a mallet and stroll off unimpeded.
Need a gf? Go to your town's Muslim district and grab any bin bag that tries to run away.
Honestly mate, you don't know what you'll be missing, and you'll be stuck in Goodboystan with nothing but onions lattes, manjaws and homosexuals trying to bugger you.
Trust in Modi. Corrupt he may be, but he's taking India to a whole new place.

I am not a hindu he hates me

Nothing beats the feeling of shitting in your designated street.

Defecating in public is considered an offence and you can be fined and arrested for doing it.

If you already speak English why not Australia?
Here you'd have to learn German.

Go away you faggot race traitor

Germany provides free education
I would only have to pay for rent and other expenses

>assuming India is not mix raced shithole worse than brazil

He says, while over 40% of his population are immigrants or first gen children of immigrants

we're full you pajeet CUNT FUCK OFF

>can scam westerncucks via internet without going to jail
>can get rich making family finger videos
>cheap food and stuff
>can stay away from the system/surveillance in remote areas
>can enter in Bhutan and be comfy
>can create a fake tantric ashram and bring dumb western women there for "initiation"
>no niggers

That's all the pros I can think by now

>why Australia

obviously because it's a great match. Designated Shitposting

depends what you got, we need medical professionals so you will have an easy go if you are a doctor or soemthing. IT will likely work aswell.
>I am looking at germany or australia
depends on what climate you like, in both you have nonwhites in big cities, both have very nice rural areas.
>CONVINCE ME TO STAY IN MY COUNTRY INSTEAD OF EMIGRATION
well unless you have any attachment to india i dont see why staying there would be good for you

Oh I thought you already had an education. You'll still need to apply to university or what you aim for and get accepted. Also have about 10.000€ ready as a fall-back finance thing.

I like how you think poojits are some kind of an upgrade to niggers
they're LITERALLY the same type of shit

shit dude, if you dont have an education you need to pay for university, unless you mamage to get german citizen ship beforhand, plus you need to learn german wich is nice, but also work

Germany by far

which STEM jobs will be in demand in germany in future in around 5-6 years?

Australia, absolutely. You will be entitled to much more support from the government to help you get established. Every Aussie poster on this board is a literal piece of shit, that contributes fuck all to any discussion. Go to Aussiland and teach them to be better people by example! They deserve you. Plus, you really will get much more support while on the dole than the whiteman gets.

yeah but germany has very low tution fee
other western countries almost cost triple

You're still going to not shit in toilets though

Probably all of them

I'd choose Germany over Australia. Depends on reasons why you're going though.

Well there's one spot in the UK for you if that's an option. We have designated shitting streets just for you. Wish I was kidding, saw an Indian woman shitting in a corner of a block of stairs just 5 days and then an African man doing the same thing in a supermarket aisle earlier today. Ahh the

Attached: 1466804497260.png (960x640, 2.36M)

true ture
electrical engeneering stuff, math/statistics would be your best bet in my opinnion

hey mongo, go to the country that speaks your same language and is right next to yours

why? due to aging population?

Because you should fuck off. The world doesn't owe you a living. Fix your own country

Is India that bad you want to go to a muslim infested nation like Germany?

Sea-chan will eat it all up anyway

Attached: weltmeeresspiegel100meterhoeher.jpg (1280x640, 125K)

Primarily yes

I see
how much time does it take to learn german around b2 level?

>muslim infested nation like Germany

Attached: merkelcreased.jpg (1600x1065, 229K)

>92 percent white
says its muslim infested

Depends on how much effort you put into it, duh

Criminally underated

If you want to work hard and get good compensation in return go to Australia.

no idea, some courses are in english, but learing german is better for future employment. maybe 1-2 years to get real good if you are smart and work hard, probably 3-6month to be passable and understand stuff.
Pluss if you are in germany get a deoderant and eat clean nonspicy food, indians smelling disgusting is not a meme, everybody hates your smell, some is genetic and others is diet, so fix the diet part.

around 5-6 hours per day

Kebab tech, rape engineer

Everyone in the west will see you as a 3rd worlder.

Rape your way to Germoney my fellow pajeet.

yeah,Of course

>I am looking to move into western country
Kill yourself nigger

why care?

At this rate you can learn any languages in a matter of weeks.
Maybe except Chinese and other east Asian dialects.

good luck my dude

He speaks for experience and he doesn't want more fellow pajeets fucking up his gibs.

Dunno but sounds good

>eat clean nonspicy food
Such a German

But invite me to some nice curry dish

thanks for helping me out

Sorry Pajeet, being brown is great, but we're only taking Muslims. You're gonna have much better luck in America.

>Such a German
well yeah, i also never understood how people dont wear socks in sandals, like i get that its a meme, but you are just barbaric if you put that leather tight on your foot.
but bad smell from bad diet is a real thing.

White birth rates are 1.4
Muslims birth rates are 7.2

Just give it time.

Attached: large.jpg (400x301, 33K)

youtube.com/watch?v=p-3e0EkvIEM

Attached: 1439172822012.jpg (388x500, 78K)