Denmark Appreciation Thread

Let's pay respect to the most uncucked scandi country and the most based country of all time.

>rich history
>amazing culture
>best capital in the world with Copenhagen
>uncucked
>comfy nature
>very white

Why can't Sweden learn a thing or two from the based danes?

Attached: Download.png (258x195, 468)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YlTukY9fV9Y
altinget.dk/artikel/nye-tal-indvandrere-og-efterkommere-koster-28-milliarder-om-aaret
fyens.dk/indland/Indvandrere-og-efterkommere-koster-statskassen-36-milliarder/artikel/3232876
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>aslo in the EU
we see through your tricks communist kraut EU shill kike

Attached: 1518750940699.png (384x256, 7K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YlTukY9fV9Y

>>rich history
no
>>amazing culture
no
>>best capital in the world with Copenhagen
it's okay
>>uncucked
no
>>comfy nature
no nature
>>very white
no

Attached: homo.jpg (1038x500, 129K)

Danish master race.

Attached: 1526474365833_nordiskekspantion.jpg (2048x1845, 914K)

We are less in the EU than you were after Brexit

Attached: 1523802605095.png (841x513, 122K)

Legos & Vikings

>best capital in the world with Copenhagen

Attached: wrong.gif (270x150, 1.09M)

t. britcuck living on our islands

Not for long. Been to Copenhagen today and the amount of Danish girls with black/turk bf's is too damn high

from where I am standing you are more EU cucks than us. We at least game the system to shill our wares while having more opts outs in place than any other member state.
>We are outside the criminal legal EU system
>We cant participate in any EU military
>We are not part of the refugee and migrant EU system
and so on.

Attached: Wg6MwYB.png (996x491, 275K)

Copenhagen ain't that great and it's not that white either. Well, it beats Hamburg and Stockholm but...

I like the Danish people but Denmark seems too plastic and gay and fake.

Koebenhavn er lort og har altid vaere det.
t. Koebenhavner

>like the Danish people but Denmark seems too plastic and gay and fake.
never heard this before. What do you mean "plastic" and "fake"?

bs

Why do you make it so difficult to emigrate there? I'm a great guy

Actually on your pic, those who "totally agree" are the least cucked while those who "totally disagree" are some of the most into it.

Maybe it is an artefact of people just going against what the gov does...

My homage.

Attached: Screenshot_20171115-183327.png (1080x1920, 321K)

Lego

because we are fucking full
wanting a federal Europe is the most cucked and faggot shit you can ever spew. Fuck all those who said "totally agree" to that question.

there is like 15 burger kings in the entire kingdom and you went out of your way to go there? No accounting for taste.
nice story there Frenchie

you don't really know anything about denmark, do you?

anyway, given that the answer to all of those is either "ice" or "suicide" when it comes to finland, i'd have thought you'd sit this one quietly out

Denmark have always had reservations to the EU. Meaning that we had certain conditions (forbehold) for being in EU or we did not want to be part of it. And so EU accepted this. We had conditions because we saw EU as giving away Danish sovereignty over our own country. so it has always been somewhat reluctant. Including refusing to adopt the euro currency. And now we see how they dictate poland and hungary and others around for refusing to accept refugees of which there is no pragmatic reason that a single one should ever come to the european continent. But should be shovelled into the 57 majority muslim nations in the world only few in conflict. Well we see now how it was probably a good thing and that EU try to take member nations sovereignty away including of its own borders etc.

>full
not true man, I saw plenty of nice places to rent, and all very cheap
LET ME IN PLS

>you don't really know anything about denmark, do you?
he is part of the Danish realm and Kingdom and have a Danish citizenship.

You see that Finnish guy who said no Nature? Yeah... your parks and lakes are beautiful but not overwhelming. I didn't feel immersed in it.

Your architecture is somewhat nice but I expected it to rival Munich or Milan. You see the little mermaid? I though it was awe imposing, it was not and I felt it was rather original while most people get bumped out by it. What I liked the most was that you still had a functioning industry (shipping industry?) and yet your waters seemed clean and attractive (to look at) as part of the scenery.

Nyhavn reeks of fake. It is beautiful and all but it is not real, it did not feel original or "properly Danish". Your no cars walking lanes were beautiful but had no "spirituality" in it; no "real character".

About the people: Even those who were nice (50%?) were too shy to show a strong personality at first; Most seemed to not be very educated or polite outside the good morning / thank you / please range.

Plastic gay and fake: Nyhavn pretending to be the quintessential Copenhagen / Danish postal card; or the little Mermaid pretending to be the Eiffel Tower (I liked the Mermaid though).
Nyhavn is beautiful and nice, it's just little beyond that.

Did I make any sense, Danishbro?

>uncucked
AHAHAHAHA

Attached: Denmark national day.jpg (630x390, 65K)

>wanting a federal Europe is the most cucked and faggot shit you can ever spew. Fuck all those who said "totally agree" to that question.

100% Agree. But then you look at the pic and see who said totally agree more often:
Hungary,
Poland,
Romania... they are the ones actually standing in the way of it (Romania only for its underdevelopment and corruption though).

no, we are actually making it even harder right now.
Our largest political parties, left and right, all fight now to be the toughest on immigrants. So harder access to citizenship, harder to integrate and less freedom of movement. Also Airbnb just got shafted and now one can only rent for max 30 days a year when using that platform (up to 70 with certain others).

>Most seemed to not be very educated or polite outside the good morning / thank you / please range.

huh? iirc scandinavia has the highest levels of education in the world.

the only thing i'd say about the danes (danish ex-gf), is that they all seem very cold and disinterested until you get to know them. it's hard to make friends there, was my impression.

You entered in 1973 with the U.K. when the Brits left EFTA.
Let's see if you have what it takes to go out like the Brits are doing.
I suppose you do not. Also, conquering Scania when? It should be an humanitarian intervention at this point...

>not true man, I saw plenty of nice places to rent, and all very cheap
LET ME IN PLS
We have pretty low population density in denmark with enough farmland to feed over 3 times our own population. And have pretty nice nature. So nature etc. is not overburdened.
>Your architecture is somewhat nice but I expected it to rival Munich or Milan. You see the little mermaid? I though it was awe imposing, it was not and I felt it was rather original while most people get bumped out by it. What I liked the most was that you still had a functioning industry (shipping industry?) and yet your waters seemed clean and attractive (to look at) as part of the scenery.
This is because danes and nordics was never about building large things as ego boost like the meds, and also the germans were far more into industry than us whereas we like more our nature and farming. It´s mentality difference this is what tricks most people that we were stupid or something because we don´t have a collosseum like the imperial greeks. However we were just as good craftsmen and these things. It´s more utilitarian here than grandiose is what you probably notice. And plenty of fields forest and lake and stuff. But our landscape is not filled with mountains and stuff but is fairly flat the mountain and big hills comes over in sweden and norway. We have a joke mountain we call himmelbjerget (heaven mountain) which is not very tall either. Good danish humor.
>shipping industry
The nordics were master sailors and discover the US 400 years before columbus. They traded all across the world with sea instead of fight the germans. So lot of knowledge comes from that about ships and how to sail. Today denmark iirc control about 1/10th of total naval logistic transport on the planet via maersk etc.

>Surrendered to Deutschland after one hour.
>Uncucked
Pick one.

I find it hard to make friends everywhere, mate. Except in Denmark...

Anyway, I found lots of cold and disinterested people but I was expecting to find a lot more. I'd say I found 50% dismissive and 50% "nice".
Here I found them 80% dismissive and 20% "nice". Btw, the Portuguese are generally sucker ups who enjoy "others" as in "tourists".

About education. Danes can't fucking take a joke unlike us and the Brits. Danes get offended very easily with silly questions that are meant just for fun. It is difficult for them to have a conversation as in you have to be the one to always move the conversation forward with some other point.
Danes will look at your girl and then look down when you stare at them for it. Danes allow their girls to do everything, it is fucking mental. They don't understand the concept that a girl needs to be punnished sometimes.
Also, most Danes don't really like people who stand out, they prefer everyone to be uniform in a way.

>You see that Finnish guy who said no Nature?
what? The Faroese whale killer?
>your parks and lakes are beautiful but not overwhelming.
well our parks have nothing to do with nature so there is that.
>I didn't feel immersed in it.
why should you? its a park not a forest.
>Your architecture is somewhat nice but I expected it to rival Munich or Milan
you mistake then. Copenhagen is a ugly mess that have burned down plenty of times. Wanted to see architecture then going to Copenhagen was a massive mistake.
>yet your waters seemed clean and attractive
well people do swim in it. Actually that is my biggest grip with southerners. The way to pollute the rivers and seas around your cities is disgusting.
>Nyhavn reeks of fake
its a tourist shithole no doubt about it. It used to be a nice place some odd 20 years ago.
>it did not feel original or "properly Danish"
well then you are 100% wrong. Nyhavn looks like Denmark and Copenhagen used to look. Its stereotypical Danish but it has been destroyed by tourism.
>Your no cars walking lanes were beautiful but had no "spirituality" in it; no "real character".
what does this even mean? Its just walking lanes...
>Even those who were nice (50%?) were too shy to show a strong personality at first
well welcome to north Germanic nations and peoples. We are not very kind to strangers and we consider it most rude to interfere in other random peoples business. That comes off as us being cold ass holes.
>Most seemed to not be very educated or polite outside the good morning / thank you / please range
Education and being forward and strangely familiar with strangers have nothing to do with each other. You will find that the higher educated the Dane the less likely they are to say anything to people they dont know. Its the culture as it is seen as rude to spark up random conversation with people you dont know.
>little Mermaid pretending to be the Eiffel Tower
well that is just tourism agencies for ya.

>the only thing i'd say about the danes (danish ex-gf), is that they all seem very cold and disinterested until you get to know them. it's hard to make friends there, was my impression.
We can have the mentality is that we don´t like you till we trust you. So ofcourse always polite but you don´t really get 'inside´ if you know what i mean.
>wwII reference
Germany had no interest in taking over our country it occupied its perimeter nations because US and England was threatening germany to arm them and use them as staging ground to attack germany from all sides. So it was the only correct thing germany could do in that situation. So we accepted the invasion unconditionally no need to fight people who had no interest in fighting eachother, germans see nordics as germanic tribes so the last thing they want is to wipe us out in wwII because it is like destroying their own people, and germany basically let us operate exactly like we normally did.

>Did I make any sense, Danishbro?
sure you did mate. You actually sound like other southerners who visit sound. But you cant really expect foreign people to yours to act in the same way. What is rude to us might not be to you.

uncucked ?
Dude you got a whole district in your capital full of junkies and hippies. I don't think that's very based

Based Denmark is a meme

>hey are the ones actually standing in the way of it
Not really. They just dont want to have people migrate to their countries but they are very pro EU besides that. On all issues beside that they are EU shills. Try and talk with them and you will see.

>We can have the mentality is that we don´t like you till we trust you. So ofcourse always polite but you don´t really get 'inside´ if you know what i mean.

yeah that's what i meant. most conversations were completely superficial.

anyway, your cakes are fucking excellent. no idea how calorific they are, but they're damn good.

We have the toughest immigration policies in western europe.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: damnnormies.jpg (979x920, 91K)

Nogen herinde fra Nordtinget?

do you count poland as western europe? if not, correct.

We see Poland as east block. But perhaps it should be considered a part of western europe, I don't know.

I'm so jelly

I could be the guy that sweeps the leaves that fall from the trees, you probably have lots of leaves in the streets, piling up as we speak, and it's not a job local danes like to do. People would see me and say 'hey look, it's that great guy that sweeps the leaves, such anice fella and a great worker too' and I would wave back and say hello in danish, while dressed in traditional danish clothes. I seriously can't see a single flaw in this plan, it would only make denmark stronger

>Also, most Danes don't really like people who stand out, they prefer everyone to be uniform in a way.
this is true and it should remain this way. I detests snowflakes.
>Danes will look at your girl and then look down when you stare at them for it
well it would be rude to not look away I guess.
>It is difficult for them to have a conversation as in you have to be the one to always move the conversation forward with some other point.
well just proves that you are not really friends then. Danes are reserved and will avoid small talk if possible.
>Danes can't fucking take a joke unlike us and the Brits.
haha this sounds you hanged around with foreign happy cunts from the capital. They are barely Danish at this point as about 40% of the capital are immigrants and their descendants.
If you ever visit again stay the fuck out of Copenhagen. Really why go to that cesspit?

Polands immigration policy is not tough in the least. Its very relaxed but since they are poor they are not flooded by migrants. Thus its not a problem for them.
Its MUCH easier to become a Polish citizen than it is to become a Danish one.
but yeah neither Poland or Denmark is based. Both are cucked in their own special ways

why do you want to go to Denmark instead of anywhere else? What is special about this place?

>Danes can't fucking take a joke unlike us and the Brits
Really? I've always been under the impression, that you can joke about anything here? Unless you hang around the marxist communities, but they tend to be more globalist than danish anyways.

>also
daughter gets raped by muslim gang
>in the
File a police report but the police calls you a racist and dismiss your claims
>EU
Go to the media but they turn the story into how white people are bigots towards muslims
>we see
Law gets passed that make it illegal to criticize Islam
>through your tricks
Acid gets thrown in your face
>communist kraut EU
Gets arrested because you forgot to leave your utility knife at work
>shill kile
A muslim pedophile rapist get a shorter sentence than you

The absolut state of bong

I imagine Denmark as a country where everyone is beautiful, white, blonde, blue eyes, and rich.

Bong bong land

never visit or that illusion will be shattered.

Maybe in Copenhagen. Is this the case for the rest of Denmark as well?

lel, by the way, try visiting Bakken in the summer heat. I bet you, you can't find a single white person there.

>try visiting Bakken in the summer heat
hah were just there on a "safari" with a old friend of mine. Nothing but gypsies and browns.
>Is this the case for the rest of Denmark as well?
Unfortunately yes. We got nearly 1 million none Danes in the kingdom. There are only small patches of land were you will not be reminded of this fact.

I love being of Danish ancestry. Both my parents have Danish surnames and so do I. Unfortunately, I have my fair share of shit Anglo genes. I fucking hate myself because of it.

Fuck off mutt

I was there a few days ago as well. Gangs everywhere. It's nuts. I can't believe Messerschmidt hangs around there.

Holy fuck. I didn't know we had that many.

>I have my fair share of shit Anglo genes
>I fucking hate myself because of it
why? Do you even know from were the Anglos came? They are south Jutes

Attached: 27-Angles-Saxons-Jutes-Frisians.png (2000x1225, 3.72M)

I have jewish ancestry, does this make me half american?

Don't worry. Visit Denmark and find a Danish girlfriend. She will wash out the anglo genes with the babies you make.

Attached: comfyboat.png (800x481, 725K)

This. Danelov for evigt!

>I can't believe Messerschmidt hangs around there
why do you think he became like he is?
>I didn't know we had that many
well we do. All have arrived within the last 35 years as well. Its utterly insane. 1 out of 5 Danes are very soon immigrants.

Why?

Er du på Nordtinget?

nej ved ikke engang hvad det er.

My Great Danish Grandfathers married Irish and British women =[
Sounds great
Politically yes!
Fuck you nigger.

>uncucked
Please. I've been in Copenhagen and it looks just like all the other cucked capitals like Berlin, Oslo and Stockholm

>inviting foreigners here
this is what is wrong with Denmark. We dont need more random people so cut that shit out.

Copenhagen is truly a disgusting shithole

>almost no mention of Norway in the entire thread

Attached: 1521723475887.jpg (1167x1167, 175K)

All the real danes with money live outside the big cities, not with the liberal retards in the bigger cities as much. Same as muslims and immigrants flock to london same with copenhagen etc. It cost big money to live outside cities and often in wooded areas with very nice houses where the prices are lofty or by the ocean, it keeps the immigrants separate from the danes and are often a bit closed communities in comparison as in not so open to people who are not danes, but in exchange are super fucking comfy and friendly if you get inside. There is also a separation between sjælland and jylland. Jylland is the mainland that borders germany. Sjælland is where copenhagen is on the island and fyn is the middle island. There is little bit animosity at times between the two where some who come from jylland might refer to the ones in sjælland as being on the devil island and being retarded. And vice versa.
I think we are as people somewhere in middle of germans swedes and norwegians. Not just geographically.

But user, I would learn your language. I look Danish and have a Danish name. I would be returning home.

well its a Dane thread and you left us in the dirt remember?

Attached: 1520004163296.jpg (500x375, 30K)

Det er vores discord server for nordboer (Svenskere, nordmænd, danskere, færringe og islændinge)

Vi shitposter om nordiske emner, poster events og nogle af os tager ud og drikker ol sammen.

/wr2ejh

>capitals
That's the thing though.
ALL western capitals are shithole containment zones and Scandinavia is no exception.

>left us in the dirt
More like Sweden DEMANDED us from you after the Treaty of Kiel.
As if we were a piece of meat to be tossed back and forth.

I just mention norway in my last reply norgebro.

Which is why i specifically said >almost.

not to mention that based denmark introduced a law that give immigrants/refugees harsher penalties for crimes.

fucking based

>Denmark exists
>live in Muttmerica
It's not fair, it's not fucking fair

Attached: IMG_6862.jpg (600x600, 59K)

salam alaikum

Attached: norway.jpg (3264x2448, 1.43M)

But then you can say the same things about every other country. Norway has a beautiful countryside and the town I live in (visiting family right now) has no shitskins. Yet to see one in 2 years whenever I visit Joker
Pretty sure the countryside in Sweden is the same. Why wouldn't it be? Shitskins are attracted to big cities

I dont care
ah ok fair nok.
well it a step in the right direction. We also just made a law limits the places immigrants and refugees can live / rent.
Also a new law is in the work that will ban a person from getting a citizenship for life if they are a member of one of the immigrant gangs or other such crimes.

The elites are. The average people don't seem to be in my opinion, especially in Hungary.
Average Poles before 2007/8 were all for E.U. and the West though.

Go away, Leifur.
That pic is Oslo.

What is life like on the island of Fyn?

kæk

>>Shitskins are attracted to big cities
this.

I er i ovrigt også velkommene. Vi er i mangel på nordmænd og særligt islændinge.

/wr2ejh

That doesn't go against my point.
I specified "containment zone", as in a place where immigrants go so that they don't pollute -everywhere-.

Well if being born in Denmark is like winning the lottery, then being born in Norway is like finding out you won the lottery jackpot while getting a blowjob.

Ofcourse we love you norgebro. No question about that. We also need eachother to find out what we do with sweden...

Jeg er i discorden allerede, men har ikke vært aktiv på en stund der.

how big a percentage of Oslo is shitskin I wonder

Attached: norway4.jpg (980x735, 153K)

much like the rest of the country but more like Sjaelland than Jylland.

>2017
altinget.dk/artikel/nye-tal-indvandrere-og-efterkommere-koster-28-milliarder-om-aaret
(Immigrants and descendants cost 4.5 billion U.S. dollars)

>2018
fyens.dk/indland/Indvandrere-og-efterkommere-koster-statskassen-36-milliarder/artikel/3232876
(Immigrants and descendants cost 5.7 billion U.S. dollars)

Attached: piahmm.jpg (1240x824, 433K)

You’re a mutt mate. An inbred retard larping he’s of origin whose language he does not even speak. I’m closer to being danish than you are. And I’m not even close to being danish.

Danes are cool, but Norwegians are cooler

all of it.