There is actually a small town in Colorado that is going to use a shitbull for a police k-9...

There is actually a small town in Colorado that is going to use a shitbull for a police k-9. Do you guys think this is a good idea?

theprowersjournal.com/2018/05/council-approves-zoning-changes-new-police-k9-will-be-a-pit-bull/

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-16-07-24-02.png (1426x1957, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/jacobsullum/2014/01/10/krokodil-crock-how-rumors-of-a-flesh-eating-zombie-drug-swept-the-nation/#7d90201b1712
youtube.com/watch?v=1FDMUDSU7uQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JvMXVHVr72A
youtube.com/watch?v=bVnWgUgnT_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A dog is nothing more than an extension of its owner. Blacks have no idea how to maintain their own lives and the pit bull aggression is proximately caused from the feral, primitive owner. Under police training, the dog would probably be as well behaved as a rural white kid in church.

No, this isn't good breed for K-9, it's shit tier dog mutant. It will be as useless as a lazy pug.

No, but Lamar is a third world gang infested shithole so they deserve it.

Implying cops are white?

Bullshit. The cop just wants to roll around with a pit bull so he can intimidate all the ms13 vatos.

He’s not, read the article. The cop is a fat spic.

>fat spic.
Oh Jesus... I should really read before commenting. Ha ha ha.

Attached: 1525645468.jpg (256x256, 9K)

>Bullshit. The cop just wants to roll around with a pit bull so he can intimidate all the ms13 vatos.

Wouldn't you?

Lamar is third world, this place reminds me of Sodom and Gomorrah. The spics have already fucked most of the white girls here by giving them cocaine when they are 13. But I don't know if your gangland assumptions are entirely true.

I've never seen a legit gangster here just lazy beans with face tats all heroined out.

I spent a decent amount of my life in Lamar, it is third world. Atleast 30% of the population is illegal and another 30% are illegals that got citizenship from Reagan.

>Not gangland
>Spics with face tattoos

Pick one.

nigger profession
nigger dog

pottery

Yeah but they're too lazy to actually attack you in any way shape or form. It's an elaborate LARP if anything..

This is the same police dept that thought they had krocadile in their town.

forbes.com/sites/jacobsullum/2014/01/10/krokodil-crock-how-rumors-of-a-flesh-eating-zombie-drug-swept-the-nation/#7d90201b1712

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-16-07-51-28.png (1337x619, 112K)

since when do niggers and dogs do pottery ?

if you want a dog purely to run down niggers then surely a pit is perfect it's a 100lbs of pure muscle and teeth.

Pitbull k9 is a terrible fucking idea.

Pitbulls rend, tear, ontop of penetrating like fucking crazy.

Someone can legit lose a limb or die from a pitbull bite, and they lock their jaws like fuck when they get you good.

Absolutely retarded, german shepherd is the perfect breed for police k9 aside from the bloodhound breed stereotypically seen in movies for tracking people over long areas of country.

Stupid as fuck idea.

This. You won't even have to deploy him half the time just let his head out the window and nobody's running anywhere

>But... will they just find Milhouse? Or will they find him and kill him?

Attached: qRal0Xg.jpg (640x480, 59K)

so whats the problem ?
some criminal get his arm torn off, probably shouldn't be fucking about then should he.
no need to be sympathetic towards degenerate criminals basedboy

I would rather have a pit break my wrist then have a German shepherd tear me fish from limb. Of course, if I was a bigger it wouldn't really fucking matter.

>you kinda just trailed off there, whadyou say?

What's up with the constant pitbullposting lately? Is it all one guy?

>have weed
>punishment: torn to bits

>Lost kid
>Pitbull brings back his leg

I would enjoy seeing gangsters dismembered by pitbulls

next time don't break the law faggot.

Off school today Timmy?

>criminal
Was there a trial done on the streets?

Nah, this is my first pibble post, i was just checking out what was happening in a place i used to live and seen the pd was going to get a pitbull for a k-9 and thought it was retarded. Just wanted to see what u guys thought

> Breaks the law
> Smokes weed
> Calls others children

It's pretty simple bro don't break the law and you won't get your shit pushed in, better option than going full nigger with your didndunuthin bullshit.

seems a bit excessive doesn't it, especially when a german shepard is a much more dignified and well behaved animal

you seem genuinely upset at the prospect of nigger criminals getting hurt, you a jew shill or just a basedboy ?

Was there an argument in that post?

why would there be an argument ?
you seem confused friend.
maybe you're in the wrong place.

No

Attached: 1526381181881.jpg (1200x942, 101K)

> Someones drowning
> pitbull watches

Nobody gives a shit about anything that happens east of I-25. It’s literally nothing but sage, prairie dogs, and mice.

la criatura de la aplicación de la ley

Attached: DSC_1045.jpg?w=480.jpg (480x361, 18K)

>People who smoke pot deserve to get mauled by dogs
You're either on the spectrum or you're just trying to be edgy like a middleschooler

Army and Police is the only useful purpose for pitbulls. sic them on shitskins and hope they don't kill a baby or turn on the handler.

Lol what the hell do we allow in our beautiful countries

They're gonna get sued hard af

>catch nigger balls deep in the corpse he just made
>better spend 2 years and $800,000 on the initial trial, $400,000 per year to keep him locked up, and $200,000 per appeal every 5 years
yeah, nah

But the handler is a shitskin

Police dogs are already overly aggressive as it is, niggas are gonna get fucking mauled lmao

German Shepards are the best

Stronger bite and smarter

Don't apply your blatant lack of morality to everyone else scum, weed is still illegal in most states it's nobodies else fault that you choose to indulge in a nigger habit funding criminal enterprise. Obey the law or be prepared to suffer the consequences.

>thinking you'll get a police dog lit up on you just for smoking some weed
dealing and then running away from the cops maybe...

Attached: 2018-05-15_19-46-35.png (483x622, 465K)

Difference is a German Shepherd won't smash your bones into pieces and refuse to stop when their owner tells them too. The Cops just want a dog that will do maximum damage in minimum time so they can't possibly be blamed when it inevitably kills someone over nothing.

That dog will strike fear in the hearts of all the blacks the police chase down so, yes I do think it’s a good idea.

K-9 is mean to track and supress, Germán shepards are more than enough for the task. Wont be surprised if this was sponsored/approved by tyrone gonzalez

>not using a black Russian terrier
This is the supreme police dog breed, I have one who is almost 10, so he's a very old guy. At his peak he weighed about 140 pounds.

Attached: c67fe6bcf055a949964f0cceb88142fa--terrier-breeds-terrier-dogs.jpg (400x535, 53K)

Nobody will ever write songs about your dog like this:

(this one says it all)
youtube.com/watch?v=1FDMUDSU7uQ

youtube.com/watch?v=JvMXVHVr72A

You might not like them, but they're a breed that demands respect.
We've all seen what happens when you don't

Attached: bild-20160829182154.jpg (620x603, 111K)

>No tibetan mastiff

Srly?

Attached: dog-2-prinerest.jpg (564x403, 41K)

I said black Russian terrier because they are actually used as police dogs.

Attached: images (5).jpg (259x194, 12K)

If I got to personally choose an attack dog, I'd go with an Akita. I have a Shiba and they are the smartest breed of dog I've ever owned. I couldn't Imagine one large enough to kill.

Attached: 84d3080d6255c8e5347c7bf6c4a03b3b.jpg (330x440, 43K)

and ?
one less criminal.

surely it's just an incredibly effective deterrent, if you know you'll literally get ripped to pieces by a ferocious dog how likely are you to commit a crime

And introducing our newest department on Live PD, Lamar CO

I would pay money to watch criminal scum get attacked by pitbulls, that shit would be beautiful. I actually think being fed to pitbulls/dogs should be part of the death penalty.

Drug users are degenerate drains on society. Nothing of value would be lost.

Putin has one as a guard dog.

Akitas are so popular now, i dont know much about them but they are cool looking dogs.

No they wont

BASED PIT

dios mio.. el matador del 56%...

Official thread music:
youtube.com/watch?v=bVnWgUgnT_8

Attached: B4BD1F7C-28C2-49BA-87DE-93B7E9AB48A3.jpg (600x725, 46K)

Basically they're on the same level as pit bulls, just not as sensationalized. A lot of places won't let you live there if you own one.
A smart dog for a smart man.

...La criatura del día sin sol...

Attached: justenditall.jpg (708x664, 92K)

I believe recreational marijuana is legal in Colorado, Ahmed.

nothing more ironic that trump-worshiping degenerates complaining about degeneracy. PROTIP: get a fucking job cletus and stop squandering those liberal tax dollars that feed your cockroach family.

A dog that's 90% more likely to kill niggers? Yeah this is a great idea, which I fully endorse.

Akita's kick ass. Had one as a teenager.

Fine with me. Two birds, one stone.

Attached: 1526303587176.webm (480x320, 2.9M)

>everyone that doesn't support my degenerate lifestyle is poor and stupid

I bet you'll be surprised when Trump wins the election in 2020. And gets the majority of votes from high income voters and highly educated white male voters again.

>when the police chief brings you a treat for a job well done but he violates the nap so you tear him to shreds and feed on his corpse and then have the treat for dessert

Checked but I ain't clicking that shit either maybe an archive if OP wasn't such a lazy fag. Let me try and picture the fat spic cop does he have at least 5 tattoos?

>I've never seen a legit gangster here just lazy beans with face tats all heroined out.
>HURR THEY'RE JUST LARPING XDDDD
Eventually they run out of heroin and then they have to do something to get it they're just smart enough to do it on the DL. God damn naive little wh*te boys thinking crime happens right out in the open like a Friday movie.

They get paid in how many (Yous) they get.

Attached: baitconstruction.jpg (800x600, 27K)

They want police officers that reflect the demographics of the community.

>dog is nothing more than an extension of its owner.
Someone actually believes this

Attached: FURGafo_d.jpg (400x301, 10K)

Yeah there was some guy pushing to have akitas banned in my last city but nobody really knew much about them. Ive heard they are agressive and make good security dogs.

If they're anything like shibas they need to be socialized immediately. Mine was raised with 1 other dog and 4 cats and she is the friendliest thing ever. My friends wasn't socialized with other dogs, only the 4 cats. So she's very cat like. Very stubborn, hates other people etc.