GOOD MORNING HAWAII EDITION

>code red has been declared

>volcano soon to erupt

>VIDF is real and they are trying to shut us down

LIVE STREAMS
>youtu.be/BS3ZToIYt-E
>youtu.be/sOPR2k8ROcg

FOR RETARDS:

Attached: Good-Mprning-Hawaii-robin-williams-25340599-2348-1599.jpg (2348x1599, 458K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1CvBhH9wEeztBrqYbsGDi4YjU1k1QH5AL&ll=19.47480322371479,-154.85227353774565&z=12
youtu.be/VvMUJKFjAiA
volcanoes.usgs.gov/volcanoes/kilauea/geo_hist_1924_halemaumau.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0i5CO0yqXHg
yahoo.com/news/threat-explosive-k-lauea-eruption-135517299.html
volcanoes.usgs.gov/volcanoes/kilauea/status.html
volcanoes.usgs.gov/vsc/file_mngr/file-180/PreliminaryAnalysisOfCurrentExplosionHazardsSummitKilauea_May8_2018.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=sOPR2k8ROcg
volcanoes.usgs.gov/volcanic_ash/
vog.ivhhn.org/
lovebigisland.com/big-island-mythology/ohia-lehua/
hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html
livestormchasing.com/stream/brandon.clement
youtube.com/watch?v=TA0Qfe9HuH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

had to really shorten the thread because everything else was seen as spam

here some links

MAP
>google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1CvBhH9wEeztBrqYbsGDi4YjU1k1QH5AL&ll=19.47480322371479,-154.85227353774565&z=12

BOMP THE SLOMP >youtu.be/VvMUJKFjAiA

PREVIOUS THREADS

First. Death to California

>the VIDF and mods are trying to shut us down
>they removed all live streams regarding the volcano
>no news coverage
>just keep shitposting and dont give up

BUMP THE SLUMP

Quick rundown?

PROOF SHIT IS GOING DOWN
>Lava in the caldera evacuated overnight.

Why is that important?
>Prelude to the eruption – a draining lava lake and a swarm of earthquakes

>A lava lake drained out of Halema‘uma‘u in February 1924, followed by a severe earthquake swarm in lower Puna, 50 km down the east rift zone. The seismic activity began building in early April, reaching its peak on April 23 with ground cracking, faulting, coastal subsidence, and hundreds of felt earthquakes. These events indicated the transfer of magma from the summit to lower Puna, either the same magma that left Halemaumau or stored magma that was pushed ahead by that which drained away.

>The explosions were powered mainly by steam, generated as groundwater came in contact with hot rocks. At Kīlauea, volcanologists think this happens when lava drains from the conduit—probably a few meters wide— connecting the lava lake and a deeper magma body. Below the water table, a conduit filled with magma keeps water out, but, once the conduit empties, groundwater can flow into the still-hot conduit, where it quickly flashes to steam.

>No matter whether Kīlauea is in an effusive period, as it is now, or in an explosive period, as it was between about 1500 and the early 19th-century, it should be considered an explosive volcano.

>volcanoes.usgs.gov/volcanoes/kilauea/geo_hist_1924_halemaumau.html

CONCERNING THE QUAKES
>Totally depends WHERE they are occurring, not just size. The fact so many have started to occur in the CALDERA itself is extremely alarming bc, there is no fault in the caldera...where quakes typically occur. So a 3 or 5.0 in the caldera means A LOT of shit is moving around. Just like the last time it went off...

8+ quakes in the caldera TODAY

code red in effect.

Bump the slump, kek is with us.

Where the fuck can the lava lake levels be found?

German media reported that scientists are warning that a larger eruption might occur

USGS announced it had receded, exact levels are unknowable bc thats sits underground dog.

not good.

there is absolutely nothing here.
The media is silencing this to either rise the death toll or something else

>8+ quakes in the caldera TODAY
>code red in effect.
sauce?

I found a PDF that said it was still ~50 meters from being below water level, but that was from 3-4 days ago.

Someone needs to call them. Will trade rares.

Attached: hawaii rare 1.jpg (900x601, 80K)

>tfw geobraps bring forth the end of California
COMFY
O
M
F
Y

Bump the slump and watch the live streams.
We are on Slump watch now

FROM MAY 9
>Kīlauea's lava lake began to drop on May 2, 2018. From its peak on May 2 to the most recent measurement at 9 pm on May 6, the lava lake surface dropped a total of more than 200 m (656 ft). The subsidence was at a relatively constant rate of about 2 meters (yards) per hour.

>Measurements of subsidence have not been possible since May 6 because of thick fume and the increasing depth to the lava surface. However, thermal images indicate continued lowering of the lake surface since that time, consistent with deflationary tilt recorded at Kīlauea's summit. Therefore, we infer that the lake surface continues to drop at roughly the same rate. So, while HVO cannot report exact depths of the receding lava lake, we can monitor the overall trend.

Attached: GoldenCalfWorshippingFagsGetRekt.png (740x600, 130K)

I give my energy to tsunami chan

Attached: Tsunami.jpg (500x740, 49K)

wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=0i5CO0yqXHg

HOLY FUCK, ADD THIS TO THREAD PASTA
oh and sauce.

thanks user, very good shit.

Tfw it'll never happen

what is dis!!!!1!!!!!1

Even cancerous yahoo can see it is happening!
>yahoo.com/news/threat-explosive-k-lauea-eruption-135517299.html

Attached: ItsHappeningFaggots.jpg (580x346, 42K)

>listening to a leaf ever

the caldera stream hasnt been updated since may 9th. and the HD caldera pic is from april.

VIDF is really in full force. searching additional streams

what this?

volcanoes.usgs.gov/volcanoes/kilauea/status.html

We should be having a happening:
volcanoes.usgs.gov/vsc/file_mngr/file-180/PreliminaryAnalysisOfCurrentExplosionHazardsSummitKilauea_May8_2018.pdf

It's literally settled science you stupid leaf.

Attached: lava lake and water levels.jpg (933x690, 73K)

>volcanoes.usgs.gov/volcanoes/kilauea/status.html

HOLY SHIT SAVED

Did they really shut down all the streams? I can't find anything

This looks promising youtube.com/watch?v=sOPR2k8ROcg

so we're going with tsunami chan and not volcano chan?

Thanks.
Digits checked and confirmed.

As of early this morning, eruption of ash from the Overlook vent within Halemaumau crater at Kilauea Volcano's summit has generally increased in intensity. Ash has been rising nearly continuously from the vent and drifting downwind to the southwest. Ashfall and vog (volcanic air pollution) has been reported in Pahala, about 18 miles downwind. NWS radar and pilot reports indicate the top of the ash cloud is as high as 10,000 to 12,000 feet above sea level, but this may be expected to vary depending on the vigor of activity and wind conditions.

Ash emission from the Kilauea summit vent will likely be variable with periods of increased and decreased intensity depending on the occurrence of rockfalls into the vent and other changes within the vent.

At any time, activity may become more explosive, increasing the intensity of ash production and producing ballistic projectiles near the vent.

Resource on volcanic ash hazards: volcanoes.usgs.gov/volcanic_ash/

Resource on vog: vog.ivhhn.org/

fuuuuuuuu

Proven by digits.

There was a 4.1 quake a couple of hours ago and a 3.5 right on the volcano

That's pretty serious

IF KEK WILLS IT

>habbeding
>benis

QUICK, POST YOUR VOLCANO-CHAN DESIGNS

lovebigisland.com/big-island-mythology/ohia-lehua/

Attached: 1526455531282.png (1006x1280, 419K)

Any good video streams of the volcano still going?

they deleted them all

>YELLOWSTONE IS ACTIVE
>MT FUJI IS BOILING
kilauea is the youngest volcano on the entire planet and its pissing off its older siblings

bump

>loli Pelepe

STOP. Why is the young daughter of Pele and Pepe looking at me so lewdly

We going biblical this week.

Attached: 1501697067834.jpg (800x533, 120K)

AND WHY ISNT SHE WEARING A HULA SKIRT AND A LEI?

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (604x613, 53K)

why not both?

>LEARN TO SWIM
>LEARN TO SWIM
>Learn To Swim
>Learn To Swim
>learn to swim
>learn to swim

Attached: SurfingPepeImproved.jpg (1600x900, 248K)

PLEASE LARP SOMEWHERE ELSE !

>STOP. Why is the young daughter of Pele and Pepe looking at me so lewdly

hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html
>Suggs cited many cases of full heterosexual intercourse in public between adults and prepubertal individuals in Polynesia. The crews of the visiting ships showed no compunction against the activities. Cunnilingus with young females was recorded without accompanying remarks that this kind of behavior was unusual or disapproved of for the participants. Occasions were recorded of elders assisting youngsters in having sex with other elders. Among the Marquesas Islanders in particular, Suggs reported, extramarital relations were frequent and often involved older males with young virginal females and older females with young virginal males
>Suggs elaborated on the early sexual experiences of pubertal males with married females in their 30s and 40s in the Marquesas Islands, who “take special pains to be pleasing and patient with them, a source of enjoyment for many Marquesan women. Amongali‘i, an experienced chiefess, usually a blood “aunt,” instructed and trained the young males. Similarly, young females were trained by their “aunt,” by another experienced woman, or by a tutukane.The training concerned not only what to expect and what to do but also how to increase or maximize pleasure. A young male was taught “timing” and how to please a female in order to help her attain orgasm. A young female was taught how to touch and caress a male and move her body to please them both.

I was hoping some drawfriends would draw that part. I can only do so much in MS Paint. HELP

Attached: kam-day-art1bx.jpg (864x717, 200K)

OP please include information about the caldera evacuating.
OP needs to have real info in it so it doesnt get posted 100 times per thread, you see?

We biblical cataclysm now

Will do next thread

3 2 1
>let thy habbening begin

see
all of the pieces are right here

man... so many earthquakes at the moment

so they taught kids how to smang it.
i guess when you live on an island where death is certain you get bored and fuck all the time so it becomes normal at a young age.

Can we get some steamy yuri art with Volcano-chan and Tsunami-chan?

Cant see why Pele and Kek, goddess born of Fire and god born from Water elements cant have twin girls to represent them both.

Heres my Volcano-chan design I call Pelepe (takes after her mother)

How about some drawfriend sketch up her eater bound sister Tsunami-chan and call her Pepele since she takes after her father?

Attached: depositphotos_10867840-stock-illustration-lady-with-hair-made-of.jpg (807x1024, 102K)

The cluster around the volcano caldera is hilarious.

Dots, dots and dots.

IT'S REALLY SPELLED Hawai‘i GUYS
VIDF FAKE NEWS CAMPAIGN MUST BE STOPPED

>recolouring a Boondocks niglet instead of using a proper Pele-chan

How many fissures?

>unification of Pele goddess of fire and Kek born from water
PERFECT

Love the water hair. Can i propose a design suggestion?

How about little boats for hair berets?

Attached: TK-2013-04-28-006-002-Harajuku.jpg (1000x1500, 398K)

wait did another one open again at night? why are they always opening at night

What's that? /nu-pol/ is blowing something out of proportion again? What a surprise

Attached: Capture.jpg (573x420, 83K)

Because the moon?

HOLY SHIT VIDF IS REAL

The Hawaii Civil Defense has been quick to shut down rumours of a possible tsunami, releasing the following statement:

The Hawaii Civil Defense Agency has received several inquiries from media and the public asking about the potential for a tsunami to affect other counties. This is a false message being spread.

According to the Hawaiian Volcano Observatory there is no geologic evidence for an tsunami-generating earthquake at this time. Any such event is extremely unlikely.

The Hawaiian Volcano Observatory, the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center and other county, state and federal partners continue to monitor the volcanic and seismic activity.

For all the latest updates, it’s recommended you check the US Geological Society website.

Attached: VIDF ON DAMAGE CONTROL.png (1480x710, 186K)

>VIDF
whats this

seee
>At any time, activity may become more explosive, increasing the intensity of ash production and producing ballistic projectiles near the vent.

fuck off tool

VOLCANO INTERNET DEFENSE FORCE

Cant draw so just used a longhaired character as a base to design the hair. Dont worry its not the finished product just an idea for real drawfriends. Ill do the same thing for her twin sister too real quick so we can get an idea of design traits like Brb

There's a good chance of a 1924 event happening.

When the lava starts running out and ground water seeps in, shit can go boom big.

This will probably take a few weeks to happen if it does, though.

Why are you denying settled science?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (800x600, 69K)

no just spread disinfo, he doesnt care about truth

Phreatic/Phreatomagmatic eruptions are not a happening. Wait until the next big magmatic eruption (haven't had one since 1991) for a happening

> Hawaii tourist board
>hit by major losses and probably run by jungle niggers
Wew

Not the design i had in mind for Tsunami-chan/Pepele but nice try. Give me a sec, ill show you.

>Phreatic/Phreatomagmatic eruptions are not a happening
TIL Mt. St Helens was not a happening.

VIDF took down the best youtube streams yesterday. The god damn crater heads need to be wiped from the earth. All the normies need to stop calling me antivolcanic and realize they hate us.

livestormchasing.com/stream/brandon.clement

Think this is the dude that shows the good footage. Not up now, but it probably will be again.

now were talking.

>I'm pleased and happy to repeat the news that we have in fact had a volcano that made noise and did rumbly things. But as you can see, it's a beautiful day, the beaches are opened, and people are having a wonderful time. Hawai'i, as you know, means friendship.

Attached: ItsSafeGoyim.jpg (615x339, 52K)

there are a couple the guy whos been filming fissure 18 the past couple went home but he got someone else to film in his place he has a fb live stream but i cant find it and this guy which are at the same house as the first guy

He was the guy watching fissure 17 with the rooster and pine tree right? He was in the multistream that was on volcanoyt until it was shutdown.

are there any periscopers covering this?

>Hawai'i, as you know, means friendship.
OUR GREATEST ALLY

>nothing to see here voyim!
>h...here's a margarita... on the house!

found a stream if anyones interested youtube.com/watch?v=TA0Qfe9HuH4

Attached: 1588.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

we'll have to judge it once the sun rises

Says right in the videos name. those are different volcanoes,

Bump the Slump

this is actual pelepe

Attached: kali-2.jpg (856x1128, 258K)

Another 3.0 right next to the volcano

Stop talking about VIDF. They want dead Commiefornians same as all of us. We will get weeks of dead spics and nigs and liberals across the coast. Kek wills this. Full steam ahead, Volcano-chan.

hello /KVG/
are we still happening

Attached: 1525801410462.png (500x500, 131K)