The reason why koreans hate japanese

They killed thousands of koreans during their policy for making korea as Commissary Base. Still They have never apoligized about the massacre.

this is why korean can never get along with japan

Attached: 20180516_1652257820.jpg (447x303, 42K)

are you sure it wasn't done by yourselves?

anyway, that would be just one of 1874689374892 reasons why korea hates japan

Attached: korea massacre.png (1107x931, 234K)

>holding a grudge for what our great grandparents did

Attached: 1525363365853.jpg (221x250, 5K)

Wtf I hate japan now

thousands dead?
i only see one person in the picture....

YOU notice well.
Please be careful about lies.

Attached: e82a83f9e85e063c1df6e9f4bf0afcac.png (325x330, 168K)

good troll.

we are innocent pure honest desu.
so we don't do such barbarian behaviour.

maybe your misunderstanding.

I legitimately don't understand the Asian rivalry. Europeans mascaraed each other in the biggest wars in history and they ended up as good friends in the end while asians are still fighting over shit that happened 80 years ago

Just say you're sorry for the massacre and live happily after that.
You asian guys really don't have manners, after a genocide saying sorry is just common sense.

Korea is massive liar and Greek enemy #1

>Still They have never apoligized
We did, we paid a lot of money for Korea. We're so sad...

>Japanese already apologized to Koreans and paid tons of money from tax.
Do you know why Japanese hate Korean?

An average ant-ijapanese korean leftist.

Attached: 1524100013941.jpg (1288x800, 107K)

I'm pretty sure the resentment is still there because the Japanese govt refuses to acknowledge multiple war crimes (+officials visiting the Yasukuni shrine)

I'm not picking any sides in this, I'm simply pointing out why so many East Asians are still bitter about Japan

>so many East Asians are still bitter about Japan

It's only Koreans and Chinese

You're right, it's mostly China + Korea, although I've met Filipinos, Vietnamese and Indonesians who had similar thoughts.

What's the general attitude to the shrine in Japan?

Fucking annoying, get over it.

Probably westerners never understand because you all have any knowledge about this, except ones red offering.
and thats the informations mass media called liberal by themselves leeking without any theirown research.

I can explain to some extent, but then this thread is going to mess by redish people.

Japs were the nazis of asia, stop lying Toshiro

Been there myself. People just think of it as a normal shrine for the wardead.

Only autistic nationalists obsess about it and do war ceremonies there. I doubt nationalists would obsess about it if Koreans and Chinks didn't make it a big deal

* don't have any

>I can explain to some extent
do please

you are the german always shitposting in Just thread to bully japs, right.
lame

I'm not a Westerner. Calling me a Westerner is a silly attempt at trying to dismiss discussion. At least my government doesn't edit school books every few years to change the Official Narrative™ :^)

>I can explain to some extent
please do, I'm genuinely curious because (from my experience) a pretty significant amount of Japanese people try to avoid discussing topics like these

*japanese thread

no I'm not?

As you know this thread is about "why jap don't apology" right?
to explain this, it need to be explained where the issues appeared for the first place, right?

everything has it's roots in something, but it seems you're trying to shift the blame from Japan
Can you for example condemn the Nanking massacre?

you are single-eyelid freak, right.

wtf are you on about? You said you could explain the atrocities commited by Japan, I said ok please do it, you start insulting me. What's your problem?

so you also want to know of the nankin , right?
no problem.
but again , i start explaining then some racial people would try to break this thread down.

I don't think that a German is interested in Nanjing.

pathetic
bye

so you don't have balls to hear my explanation , and probably your not even german lol

That was 70 years ago you soyboy. How the fuck is the new Japanese generationr reponsible of any of that ? How fucking retarded can you be ?

It is the usual nationalist dindunuffin shit? If yes right, stfu

fucking explain it then you faggot, I already told you numerous time I'd like to hear it, but all you do is insult and avoid arguments

if you say my attempt is insult, then this thread is already insult to jap, right?
can you understaaaaand?

Can you shut up?

what are you trying to do in this jap insulting thread?

>Greek enemy #1
Why?

사진은 중국 군벌이 마적을 처형하는 사진 같은데..

작두는 중국식 전통 처형법이고...저 군복은 일본군이 아님.. 다른 사진 올려..

>massacre
korean population during japan's annexation

1910: 13,128,780
1944: 25,120,174

we are very sorry for doubling your population

Attached: virginia-tech.jpg (900x688, 156K)

It is strange that a so European human being is concerned with the Far East.

Thousands of people in Hong Kong died during WWII due to Japan and so what

You can think of relationship between Japan and some Asian countries as similar to relationship that Germany have had with other European countries during Interwar period?

I love this type of poster. You say many words, but 0 meaning.

+1 internet

Attached: 1526254293673.jpg (960x680, 36K)

Explain.