Is life among non-whites always shit?

With the exception of Japan, I do think this is true. Or are there other examples of lives worth living among non-whites?

Attached: afp_ve5t1.jpg (1697x1273, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/k8wkt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No
Certain asian countries have high standards of living. South Korea, Japan, and Singapore. Mid tier countries are Thailand and Taiwan followed by China.

thailand is absolute shit

>Singapore. Mid tier countries are Thailand and Taiwan followed by China.
That's not worth living.

Iran used to be Persia

I Ran is shit

>China

Attached: 1520875759474.webm (720x576, 1.25M)

I would never live in any of those hellholes. They are bugmen who dont live, only work.

Singapore is first world along with Japan. Then South Korea and Taiwan.

Everywhere else is shit tier.

Israel isn't bad, except for all the lying and cheating.

I lived in Singapore for 6 years it is 100% worth living. Very expensive but 100% worth it. They take everything very seriously. No trash, no gum on the sidewalks, no homeless people, no crime, no drugs. It is the closest thing to an authoritarian utopia on Earth rn. No freedom or rights however.

>No freedom or rights however.
--> Not worth living

Not all are consumed by the work culture. Each one of those places has a high expat community for networking and living with. They even have clubs for each country.

Yes, it is always shit. That’s why blacks and browns always immigrate to white nations but never the other way around.

>living among chinks
No thanks i rather go and live with my brothers in Central America in Honduras, fuck asia in general.

Attached: meat's back on the menu2.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

Not an argument. its part of the tradeoff. You can live in almost guaranteed safety in a place where drugs do not exist. If you are caught with over a gram of weed as a citizen you can be executed.

been in taiwan for a week and shit seems pretty good here desu

Holy shit a mexican shitting on Asian countries. I have been to all of those countries including yours and the asian ones are miles ahead. Mexico is a trash covered shithole. Even your coastlines are shit.

Mexico beaners are niggers

That is an agrument. "Give me liberty or give me death" ring any bells for you? If you want to be a unvalued peasant serf to some bureaucrat, that's up to you though.

Japan and Korea are western countries and should not be mixed with chinks and other shitholes, now go fuck yourself rice nigger.

Those amerindians almost look like roma gypsies.

We have more gypsies than you niggers do and we also have plenty of you marranos.

How fucking short are that guy's arms?

I can't agree with you that non-white's lives worth less than white's.

Not like life among whites is that great nowadays anyways
Before calling me a filthy Jewish Gypsy, just think about it for a second - Sweden, the UK, Germany, France, Canada, the USA

Need I say more? All of these are shit nowadays

Maybe it's true that white prostitutes are higher priced than non-white prostitute in some place.

Germany and USA still got a chance.
About the rest... they are long gone

Attached: 1297833476956_ORIGINAL.jpg (650x458, 95K)

>With the exception of Japan,
I was about to say. Carry on.

Iran used to be white too. As it has gotten browner it has gotten shittier.

Japan has the high standards, but lacks the 'living' part.

>USA still has a chance

Thanks for that laugh.

>but lacks the 'living' part
どういうこと

whites can behave without an overbearing big brother. that seems to be one difference between whites and asians. we don't need structure imposed on us by some higher authority to function as an advanced society.

With 200 millions white armed people, I don't think it should so funny

Religion kills thats why GOD came down from Heaven :-)

streamable.com/k8wkt

Attached: GOD IS LOVE~01.jpg (1920x1427, 991K)

lol you spend too much time here. pic related is your average "muh guns" Burger poster on here. Even if they could see their toes those guns will never see use. Gotta catch the next sportsball game you know?

Plus I think over half of that 200 million are old geezers anyway. We're utterly fucked.

Attached: muhfreedumbs.jpg (600x450, 45K)

yes

Attached: 1526365761490.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

That fat fuck can take down like 3 chinks and 2 niggers

unlike you schlomo we don't have our dicks chopped off, so its a bit hard to get into a zionist state

Why so many gringos come here then?

Attached: 1466679509227.png (500x430, 47K)

have you seen their respawn rate? wypipo don't have kids and if they do they'll probably turn out faggots, kill themselves, or be trannies.

truth hurts.

very true

Attached: toronto98.png (1400x695, 1.24M)

>South Korea
>Singapore
>Dubai
>Hong Kong
>Israel
>Finland

Get me a green card and I'll spawn 12 white kids, no worry

Attached: BIG-FAMILY2.jpg (859x1000, 142K)

Yes there are plenty of countries, mostly eastern Asia and rich Arab city-states

this is an extreme outlier. Most whites will have between 0 and 2 white kids.

>I'll spawn 12 white kids, no worry
Top kek.

Attached: cigany-shitposting.webm (800x450, 2.7M)