Daily reminder to push the narrative that all these e-celebs are alt-right

It helps greatly to have a bunch of normies like Peterson or Sargon to be seen as part of the alt-right by left-wing normies because as the viewers go to find our their positions themselves they will realize that they're not extreme at all and are just another semi-uncucked centrist movement. This will normalization of the alt-right will make authentic right-wing politics to be more digestible for the average person.

So... Keep it up, keep telling the internet that YOU; an alt-righter/identitarian/nationalist, enjoy Peterson and think he's one of you.

Attached: Peterson IS Alt Right.png (213x188, 57K)

>he's one of you.
You're too stupid to be posting here, fuck off and get killed

>t. civ-nat cuck
Peterson is one of us!

wrong guess, so i'll just label you a muzzie and forget you exist

A 5 canadians and 2 british faggots walk into the alt right leadership.

And they normiefi alt-right talking points.

based.

Purity spiraling retards should just stfu

Alt right does not exist, it's just a retarded label made up by the media.

Do you faggots actually think we are the one pushing that agenda?

peterson and sargon are great because normies will understand that there is alternative to identity politics

but peterson isnt right wing and sargon is a liberal .
why would you wanna spread lies about people senpai just be honest about things .

Attached: 1497214522373.jpg (1280x960, 519K)

What could go wrong with having a watered down version of your politics voiced by a controlled opposition figure (literally given a platform by a Jew) be broadcasted to a mass audience of normies? Herp derp

A much better strategy would be to make holohoax denial mainstream, once people start to realize the Jewish lies that permeate their brains on a daily basis, they will be one of us, one of us.

>push the narrative

You don't have to push anything, if you say anything that isn't PC ever you will forever be "Alt Right" to them.

The world isn't honest toward the right-wing, so losing yourself in a sea of centrists is not beyond the pale.

thread/

the propaganda here is so much less inspired now than it used to be

>Israel
>why would you wanna spread lies about people senpai just be honest about things

Attached: thisisbait.png (625x626, 66K)

Must admit I hadn't heard of this guy until a couple of days back, rarely visit here but saw a thread on this guy and checked out his vids, he's so bloody right about everything it's unreal. Sharing his material everywhere I can now, it's great stuff, thanks Jow Forums!

the 'alt-right' doesn't exist

There is no alt right.

Attached: glad.jpg (240x327, 21K)

other people not being honest dosnt justify being dishonest .
if you dont wanna talk to these people with honesty why talk to them at all ?
exactly my point , these men are librals with no right wing stances on anything ? .the idea that theyre right wing wouldnt survive a second under the weakest scrutiny

nice bait

You're welcome. He's one of the great alt-right thinkers of today

LMAO
He’s a pseud you dumb Swede nigger

Why is it that all you stupid foreignniggers care so much about US politics.

Attached: wojakH.jpg (684x767, 96K)

He's truly a game changer.
Leftist shills are working overtime but it wont work, it cant..

Attached: yrytruyf675674.jpg (1024x768, 64K)

Hey buckos,

My name is Jordan, and I understand every single one of you. All of you are depressed, fatherless, underachievers who spend every second of your lives grasping for some kind of meaning. You are everything human in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any structure? I mean, I guess it’s trivially entertaining making a hobby out of trolling as a projection of your own bloody insecurities, but you all take to an axiomatic level. This is even sadder than collectivizing through identity politics on Facebook.

Don't be afraid to be an individual. Just hit life with your best shot. I’m pretty much there with you. I'm an accredited clinical psychologist, and tenured at the University of Toronto. What dreams do you have, other than “realize the potential defining my individual existence?" I also get my words twisted, and have a bloody hot interview (I just got her; Shit was SO illuminating). You are all people who should just improve yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my interviewer.

Attached: lobsterman.png (234x248, 161K)