youtube.com/watch?v=7_vO9cmEc5w
boards.Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5WUocO6was
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=7_vO9cmEc5w

look at the dislikes

Attached: tyunikml.jpg (640x633, 41K)

any jidf niggers to bump this thread ?

Attached: vgedgregergregerg.png (225x224, 5K)

He has always been a (((gatekeeper))), nothing new here, seems like his low IQ fanbase finally realizes it.

I told you, only low iq support these retard

I HATE NEOCONS BUT ITS TIME TO DIE FOR ISRAEL GOYIM

Attached: 1526220191216.jpg (400x400, 43K)

mfw semi-woke infowarriors are waking up to how Alex Jones is controlled opposition and Jow Forums is proven right yet again

Attached: 1522971340957.jpg (710x623, 51K)

Is there a single person in Jewish States of America who doesn't support Israel and Jews? Every single day since his death old Adolf keeps getting proven right time and time again.

Attached: Hitler-10[1].jpg (1050x709, 276K)

Read the comments.

Attached: 1526251191957.jpg (840x544, 62K)

Didn't Alex himself mention Jow Forums every now and then? It was pretty much suicide to tell his viewers about it. He almost told Israel to go fuck itself on that night he lost his shit after the Syria bombing, but we know he doesn't really have an option

He usually used to just talk about "trolls" and reddit and twitter, but he's mentioned chans and Jow Forums by name a few times that I've heard. But so has NPR and the BBC, so it's a bit more of a household name these days.

wtf i love israel now

I intend to bump this thread until it has 100 posts or more

Hey! Jew here. We've got Alex Jones on the payroll. Good news is we're not paying for it. The American taxpayers send us money and we use it to buy up all of the American politicians. Israel! Shalom!

OH SHIT THE RUSSIAN HACKERS HACKED NUMBERS AND THREADS

Didn't he just go to town on Ben Shapiro?

Attached: 1494183183173.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

oh look a shareblue thread
saged and reported

Yeah but then yesterday he had Milo on and was all pro-Shapiro and the need to hang together instead of hanging separately. Maybe a little too much alpha male back when he spazzed out on Shapiro.

You need to lurk more mutt brother.

Maybe he was testing the waters to see how far he could push against the other big players. Or maybe he's really controlled op

Sure. He was definitely out to make a big fat threat rather than declaring outright war. He's been much the same with Glenn Beck in terms of being willing to say nice things when he wasn't under perceived attack.

he definitely knows about Jow Forums. Look how he's trying to take over the term redpill

maximum shill

Attached: 1282214257094.jpg (307x371, 17K)

I don't know if he was more than vaguely aware of something like it prior to the Trump campaign and especially Corsi diggin in to Q. He's not really all that savvy about how we operate even though he has good general instincts.

Go watch the vid faggot I think that's the one where Rabbi Alex calls Jared strong 3 times. I wonder why he likes him now? Didn't we hate Kushner the leaker who forced out Bannon the 1 faggot in that whole administration who wanted a wall? You're probably so far out of the loop your don't even know about Corsi doxxing Q ppl out of pure Boomer hate?

Btw I'm not even a Q LARP fart sniffer but why is infomemes so threatened by Q they have to try and destroy it?

Slide thread
boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/171802677#bottom

hitler would have supported modern day israel.
why do we care if some random muslims in the middle east are getting bullied by jews, if it means all the jews are literally kicking themselves out of our countries?

I hate Israel and the kikes

Look at the downvotes on that video, most infowars listeners are in the US and sick of the zio-Anglo alliance.

Attached: quote-democracy-is-now-currently-defined-in-europe-as-a-country-run-by-jews-ezra-pound-65-39-01.jpg (850x400, 73K)

jews are very well aware that if they lose their grip on the US and Europe, Israel is glass within 24 hours.
they will never leave.

The Jews are definitely not self-deporting. I'd be pro-Israel if they were.

>jews are literally kicking themselves out of our countries

While the kikes bring in millions of muslims and blacks to the west.

Stop shilling for the kikes, they want you dead and see you as sub-human cattle.

Attached: 1462634334250.jpg (2508x1504, 1.08M)

I literally don't care about Israel. Why don't YOU foot the bill for their defense? I want a wall I want to Make America Great Again. Israel is FIVE THOUSAND MILES AWAY AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME! I don't care about your stupid kike obsession I am drowning in beaners!

which is why the jews eventually want to take everything east of the nile, so they can control the suez canal and use that to get their own way instead.

in 10 years there will be almost no jews living outside of israel.

America and Europe will be majority non white and majority non Christian soon. I just hope our future brown "descendants" nuke Israel.

Sure thing JIDF and all we need to do to make this happen is to give all our $ and blood to Israel. I hate this place. Can have better less shilled conversations with more humans and less bots in fucking youtube comments.

>hitler would have supported modern day israel.
He would have killed them using the famous Auschwitz rollercoaster

Yeah, right. The Jews are just going to pack up and leave from all the countries they've invaded. Yup.

Jwe York will be empty.

Imagine being such an incel to make an effort to photoshop a picture of a guy to make him appear deformed just because said guy said something you disagree with. Imagine just thinking that this somehow strengthens the point of your argument even in the slightest. It‘s like this board is full of petulant incel teens.

They won't. Our current level of technology allows a very small handful of people to wield extraordinary control over the masses. Even if you have a low IQ sea of brown mutts, you can still run a highly advanced society. I've seen a video once, where a jew explained that they want to turn society into a jewish ghetto, where there is no IQ bell curve, just a large clump in the low IQ range, and a small clump at the other end.

Jones is trying to appeal to his Christian fanbase. This is no different than him spazzing out about the mark of the beast.

u sound butthurt

Attached: CktpmP9f.jpg (240x240, 7K)

this, and checked

Attached: 1526412768383.png (812x727, 52K)

Why would a Christian fanbase be pro-Israel and pro-war?

Alex Jones and Ben Garrison have fully sold out to the kikes.

Attached: 1525976199546.jpg (2040x1509, 1.08M)

>Why would a Christian fanbase be pro-Israel and pro-war?

Re-read your statement

You sound like a nigger.

At least Alex Jones shows he's a fucking kike shill. I'd say fuck him, but the jewcock beat me to it.
>Implying we won't find that he's a legit crypto-kike and not just a useful idiot shabbasgoyim.

Back Patrick Little for Cali senate, fuck all these kike shills.

Because the Christians believe the jews are God's chosen people. So being anti-Israel is being anti-God. It's retarded, but that's what they think.

The fact that anyone is taking sides between Israel or Palestine is mind-boggling to me.

Israel claims to be a Jewish state in contravention with the Torah, and especially with the bible. And Christians aren't really supposed to be much in to war unless it's really necessary.

go shart in the bucks lil niggermutt

Attached: 1526476943531.webm (848x480, 1.05M)

Where does the bible say that? If God's alleged proclaimed chosen people are under threat, you don't think that Christians would see that as necessary war?

Wasted

I never thought that. I thought they were the people that God had to send Jesus to tell them how to shape up and then that got them so frustrated they had Jesus brutally murdered. Maybe I didn't pay enough attention in church.

chegged
>ywn be so angry that you take a shit in front of someone and then you throw it at them
why live?

checked

Attached: 1526230571631.png (983x983, 1.87M)

Under threat from what? If a bunch of kikes want to invade the holy land and then cry about it that's their business. I'm for defending ancient relics but not a bunch of satantic babylonian talmudists.

I'm just relaying what the Christians I've talked to have said. They say that the Hebrews are God's chosen people and that if the US ends it's alliances or support of Israel, it will lead to god's wrath on the US.

Checkkkkkkked

I don't recall the bible saying anything about the US or a nation called Israel. Maybe I'm wrong but that sounds like a bunch of Judeo-Christian nonsense.

All the countries that surround Israel. Noone wants Israel in the middle east and so Israel is constantly at odds with them. This is not what I believe, but it IS what a huge portion of American Christians believe. They believe that the land rightfully belongs to Israel and abandoning the Jews would be to go against God's will.

portcucks should be gassed first

>god's wrath on the US.
>56 %white genocide
maybe God hates the jews and everyone of their allies

>a bunch of Judeo-Christian nonsense

Yeah, that's exactly what I said up there in the very post you replied to, buddy.

So in other words he's pandering to a Judeo-Christian audience, not a Christian one.

Finally he officially comes out of his zionist closet. As if covering up for Israel on 9/11 wasn't enough.

Attached: billcooper.jpg (500x698, 66K)

Oh, I see. You're one of these people who wants to pretend like Christianity isn't fundamentally a fanfic of Judaism.

Attached: 1500612479469.jpg (612x612, 70K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5WUocO6was

They're pretty incompatible. There are certainly shared roots if you go by the dogma, but either you believe Jesus is God or you think he's a larper. It's not that difficult.

Whatever buddy. 20 years in church was more than enough for me. I'm not here to split hairs between one thing or another.

Fine by me. The real cuck is the one who believes something against his will. I'm just saying it's not a big sophisticated scholarly debate or splitting hairs to see that the modern state of Israel has absolutely almost nothing to do with Christianity outside of Judeo-Christian lies.

It needs more downvotes, (((they))) are upvoting it. This is unforgivable. Jonestine needs to be completely discredited. The fat lying fucker is finished.

J
U
S
T

I'm not disputing that. I'm merely saying that is what a huge portion of Christians believe and they get just as much of a say in things as anyone else. In my opinion, any solution that doesn't end with both sides being extricated from existence so they will stop dragging the rest of the world into their fucking religio-political bullshit will be unsatisfactory.

Attached: screen-shot-2017-01-23-at-6-22-00-am.png (1268x770, 944K)

oy vey

Someone should shop the twin towers in background.

They don't stay in their country.

Good idea. Throw in some pizza and a gate in there for his covering up of pizzagate, too.

Keep in mind- the Bible basically calls jews evil- synagogue of Satan and all that.

As for Jones.....ita been obvious for a long time that hes a shill, him and Owen ShWrowEr oy veg. Fucking kikes

Attached: image.jpg (720x775, 229K)

The low IQ Jones followers might wake up.

This

Attached: AHHHHHHHH.jpg (498x456, 48K)

God i hope this thread will still be up when i am done

why the fuck did you sage it then?

He was fun back in the day though. Hes been shit the last 2 years.

Attached: 3bd1947e-7941-456a-a8c3-ea22f3056128.png (1268x770, 1.17M)

Didnt mean to, it auto fills if i even think about putting something there.

"Israel is the way to stop the spread of Islam" - AJ

Attached: 1485124006584.jpg (600x600, 22K)

>Alex Jones Talks About Why He Supports Israel

Because his major affiliates would drop him, and his ex wife would destroy his life.

>all those downvotes
>Jow Forums unironically is on the side of barbaric Arabs

>delivered
Damn fine work, lad. Nice touch turning the plane into pizza.

>if you're not with the jews you're with the muslims
That trick doesn't work here.

>if u dont support da jucie den u suppert da ayyyyrabs
>muh false dichotomy

>MUH HILLARY AND OBAMA
WTF I love Israel now.

But that's the Alex Jonestein line. He says he has to chose between Israel and the muslims.

That's because he's a manipulative coward.

>(((Alex Jones)))

Attached: 1526241929409.jpg (1200x800, 525K)

>(((Info Wars)))

Attached: 1526243236543.jpg (1280x800, 775K)