Ironically

People on this board prefer to live in a rural area over urban area because they fear brown people

Attached: urban-vs-rural1.jpg (443x270, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_g58kzSs1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

toronto was far better without you shitskins

Small 90% white cities FTW

Attached: montana.jpg (2200x843, 346K)

>500 people living in your small town
>you know everyone by name
>everyone contributes
>no crime
>peaceful
Yeah sounds like fucking hell

I prefer a rural area for totally different reasons. I want to be prepared for an economic collapse and be surrounded by people that know how to take care of themselves instead of people who are hopelessly dependent on the government for everything.

I've lived around brown people my whole life

I understand why others would not want to live around them

Running away out of fear is for pussies

Getting annoyed by shitskins is understandable

>Big city
shit
>farm
shit
>small town
goat

This is unironically true.

52% tick tock

Let's be honest, Thiago - Brazil is a shithole no matter where you live.

I'd avoid a city even if it was 100% white. Urbanisation is cancer.

White urban areas are the best places to be. That's unfortunately why they always get BLACKED.

Mouse utopia

I preffer rural to urban because I hate people

>People on this board prefer to live in a rural area over urban area because they fear brown people
It's just one of the many advantages.
Better community, healthy fresh air and walking, can grow your own food, can let your kids play out without worrying so much about crime, more room, more affordable property

Attached: IMG_20180516_140230.jpg (1200x800, 239K)

You mean people prefer to live in suburban areas.

this is such a false dichotomy.
If you had more ethnically pure country this would
come down to basic things like job availability
and lifestyle.

The idea you have to live in the country, even if
you prefer the big city, just because the country
is not full of niggers is sad OP.

I feel bad for you that even have this idea in your head.
do you actually hate the country because its too white?
Are you living in the city just to be with more niggers?
That's so racist it blow my mind.

People live in the country because they like nature,
camping/fishing/hunting. I really doubt niggers or no
niggers is the first thing on anyone's mind except for
you good goy nigger lovers hate your family and
your own people.

It would be more true to observe that brown people need to rationalize why humans don't want to live amongst their smelly brown mass, so they develop narratives of "afraid whitey" to soothe their fragile egos

>people avoid things that are dangerous to them and their children

No shit, user.

Attached: McSorleyBrashear.gif (320x180, 1.32M)

It's not wrong to prefer this view to brick and concrete boxes

Attached: IMG_20180516_135917.jpg (1600x1070, 378K)

Not a poor faggot so I have homes in both rural and urban areas

That's not a city, it's a town.

I prefer a rural area simply because it's healthier, for both the mind and body.

Why is japan so constantly based?

10/10 answer, sensei.

Or maybe just because the country is better in every other way
>more room
>can grow your own food , don’t have to eat processed kike shit
>strong sense of community
>people friendlier
>children can play outside more because they don’t have to worry about being hit by a car
>more places for kids to play and do things, more active and less obesity

Rural life is done at a better pace, more in touch with the rhythm of nature. City life is frantic, pressured, and under the tyranny of the clock.
In a city most people wouldn't have the time to stop and take in the view, let alone get to know their neighbours

Attached: IMG_20180516_135851.jpg (1024x768, 179K)

i think you're confusing fear with disgust
but anyway rural life is better for many reasons
>small community where people genuinely know each other, build relationships and so on
>lower rates of violent crime, and just crime in general really
>less pollutants and more opportunities for healthy living (locally sourced/grown food, ample room for excersising, outdoor activities etc)
>better to raise children, for the reasons above and the fact that it's good to get children out in nature early to reinforce habits of exercise, build up their immune system and get them used to having their hands dirty

but yeah its brown people xd

reminder that unironically only rural and suburban retards actually voted for trump

Attached: 1510185487224.png (640x631, 361K)

Nothing is stopping brown people from moving to the countryside. The only reason they stay in the city is that they hate and fear white people.

You brownies should be ashamed.

Attached: 1521338549035.jpg (960x638, 237K)

Why would I fear brown people when I have enough guns to raise a small army? Living in rural areas mean I have enough land to do whatever I want with it. Build a farm, gun range, have horses, and so on. And the feeling I have for non-whites is not fear. It's hate.

brownies arent even alive why should they be ashamed?!

Attached: 1523434962810.jpg (1300x866, 71K)

>massive suburbs
>no industry just service jobs.

Boomers need to be shot.

Heh, people in the city work long hard hours so they can hopefully retire in a rural area.

>Teens spray painting shit on your house because you don't go to church and locals started a rumor you're a devil worshiper
>Only jobs are at a soon to close nearby sawmill or the Walmart 40 miles away
>500 people living in your small town, and you dislike 498 of them
>Every car has a dead deer tied to it
>Hunting enthusiast neighbor threatens to shoot your cat if it leaves paw prints on his truck again
>Local cop pulls you over every time you leave the house because he has a grudge against you after you refused to chop down the one tree in your yard that was dropping leaves on his side of the fence
>Meth and Bud Light

Just small town things

Theres no crime in my small town, I wonder if these two things could in any way be related?

also
>little traffic
>range memberships are cheap
>people are nicer
>15 minue drive to large provincial park
>lots of space to hunt
>cheaper houses

For comparison between the two I’ll post my experiences in the country where I grew up and in the city
Country (lived in a small village)
>100% white
>100% catholic
>350-400 people tops
>kids were active, most played hurling/camogie or Gaelic football for the local club
>1 primary school with 60 people
>everyone knew each other and were friendly
>fields and mountains, beautiful scenery
>no degeneracy
Vs city
>school filled with shitskins
>everybody rude
>so many teen mums and degenerates
>drugs all over the place
> ugly and smells bad due to pollution
>no grass or anything remotely nice looking

Nah, you are doing sjw spin. Most whites, besides the guily feeling self-hating sjw ones, want to live among people of their own kind. Duh.

No, I am not afraid of anyone else, except whites - myself.

Also that in any dispute between white and sandniggers, white is always the guilty one in front of court. 10 year old girl was raped by a sandnigger, but the justice (highest level) deemed it not as rape, but consensual sex, because the girl didn't fight back.

Now, If I would crush some nigger skulls after I would have been assaulted, even in my home, I would serve the max penalty + in jail I would be positioned with other sandnigger inmates, and guards would let them all know that I am "racist".

Satan his doing his work here.

So, it is best to avoid situations. Wait for the right moment, then strike with full force an annihilate all the traitors and muslims etc. with one big push and effort. Then sing kumbayaa couple months and start rebuild normal society again.

You just have to find a good woman to breed with.

youtube.com/watch?v=f_g58kzSs1U

Attached: 1487105092932.jpg (1336x744, 356K)

Even the most hardcore libtard politicians here move away from the shitskin infested cities by the time their children enter into preschool EVERY TIME.
Those hypocrites have made their bed but they refuse to let their offspring lie in it.

>no industry just service jobs.

the comfiest reality

Attached: sprawl.jpg (670x534, 136K)

I'd like to live in a rural area, mostly for the peace and quiet. Though I like the urban lifestyle, the constant noise gets annoying, and no, constant unhealthy levels of noise are NOT intrinsic to city life, they're intrinsic to 3rd world shitholes.
Unfortunately, thanks to LE BASED FRANCO rural life is dead in Spain because he killed all the industry and turned us into a service-based (literally just tourism and nothing else) economy. There's only some agriculture, and it only offers good jobs to landowners, the people picking the fruit are moor and nigger day labourers earning peanuts.
God I hate this fucking country so god damn much.

>people fear what they hate

Name a place where this happens

Sounds like youre a faggot and should move to nig city near you.

Rural areas are the best, so much free land to roam and do what you want. Democrat voters are like animals penned up among hordes of millions of equally dull and boring drones as brainwashed as they are who have never been able to taste actual freedom.

It must suck growing up not knowing anybody. Everybody I knew growing up I lived with my whole life and we are friends to this day. City dwellers don't know that feel.
If there is crime everybody knows who did it.

Go to church and prune your trees

I'm arguing about this board not all people I understand that every person have his/her personal reasons to live in rural areas I live near a Brown neighbourhood and people here are normal and okay we have blacks too they are totally fine

I have lived in both. The difference is night and day.

In a small rural town, everyone is friendly to each other and there is little to no crime. People are more trusting, the air is more clean, it's just a better overall atmosphere. It's nice to be able to walk down the street and not see a human turd from a homeless man so I can pretend I am part of the "city life"

Fragile black identity.

Attached: IMG_20171111_112601.jpg (2688x1512, 950K)

No.
I lived in a huge city and commuted three hours a day. I don’t want to do that.

^This
Seriously OP what the fuck is wrong with you? *looks at flag* Oh...

I live in a small city, it's the perfect mix of both

I would hate sharing a wall with anyone of any color. It's just a coincidence that there are no brown people out here.

But user, in the city you get those metropolitan pleasures like lazy vagrants begging you for change every time you go to get gas, having your kids bike stolen if you lack the foresight to lock it up away from the niggers, or the sights and smells of dreary ammonia laden alleyways that the homeless have endlessly pissed in.

>No industry just service jobs

Get a load of this faggot

>tfw live in small Scottish village
max comfy

Lol imagine being this pathetic

We don't fear them, we despise them and don't want to live anywhere near them.

Sounds ideal

Attached: IMG_20180516_140620.jpg (560x560, 54K)

I live on Long Island and I've always hated the city. Even as a child. Disgusting and dirty. The street always crowded. People living on top of each other like roaches. Just not for me

in every late night british murder mystry that i watch but then again that is in bong land

Found the devil worshipping, meth addict cat lady that got fired from Walmart who has been stocking the local cop because she gave him a hummer and he don't ever call.

Country is nice to visit but I will always prefer to live in a big city. Much more to do, much more on-the-go. I couldn't take the boredom and slow pace of country life.

>wanting to live in an urban area voluntarily
Are you a literal rat?

>not going to church.
>not hunting.
>being to weak to work at a saw mill.
>not growing your own food to begin with.
>not saving 40,000 for my 3,000+ sq ft house that is this cheap only cause im in the middle of nowhere.
>being in a town with people and not just some random ass opining in the woods.

you dont seem to get SMALL town living.

and that two its an real park not just some playground with trees.

Yes. I am. They are violent savages.

>Ironically

I don't see how.

t. mouhammadbörg

Please explain how that city is supposed to be more appealing than the rural town

>This is what DemonCraps actually believe

'Fear' and 'hate' are not synonyms.

All their insults are projection

Hi nobita !

>Please explain how that city is supposed to be more appealing than the rural town
Everything in city is better

>noisy
>crowded
>little to no nature
Nah

i don't "fear" shit, but i wouldn't want to live surrounded by it. kys my dude

I guess you never visit a city

Maybe you shouldn't be a faithless heathen reprobate.

I sure do love concrete, modern art and crowds of random people in the way of everything

correct. no argument about that.

there isn't enough of your dirty money in the world that would get me to trade in my blue skies and silence for your nigger containment zones.

there are wealthy rural areas, look at upstate new york

Attached: summer cabin.jpg (500x375, 68K)

You ignore everything good about city