Why are there so many American boomers on this board? Isn't a cartoon forum a bit too immature for them?

Why are there so many American boomers on this board? Isn't a cartoon forum a bit too immature for them?

Attached: 1525953660533.png (233x216, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_g58kzSs1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who gives a shit kike, anyone can post here.

Stupid faggot

Boomers don't fit the culture

>boomers
more like bots

desu any filthy boomer above the age of 14 should gas themselves senpai

based boomer poster

Attached: 1523130049324.png (998x740, 906K)

boomers invented computers and anime
have a nice Ramadan

Attached: 0002.gif (400x400, 32K)

>boomers invented computers

Attached: 1522076615562.png (500x516, 85K)

Dude, youre a fucking adult too. Fucking hypocrit

You’re going to get shadowbanned
Q predicted this

Great retort. Make our generation look more fucking retarded. Instead of replying with logic..you reply with a picture of yourself eating crayons. How unique.

They need to be banned

School teacher detected

The first computer was invented in the 19th century you absolute moron.

Attached: 1523106862494.gif (220x180, 468K)

Ultimately. Boomers are still the ones in power. It won't be for a couple more decades until millenials are in complete control. And to be honest I'm more afraid of this than boomers fucking up the world. We will be talking about the good old days when millenial hyper-leftist take over. Can you imagine the ultra-feminist taking over and require all new born boys to have circumcisions ?

Attached: 6FD6382B-8CC8-4ADC-A7D4-9523DF51DFA7.jpg (720x720, 108K)

Why are there so many faggot Millennials on this board? Isn't a Mongolian underwater basket weaving forum a bit too mature for them?

Calm down grandpa

At least boomer found a nice woman and produced the next generation.

youtube.com/watch?v=f_g58kzSs1U

Attached: 1483558404520.jpg (1100x632, 233K)

Hello, fellow youths!

Great retort, im an HVAC guy. Youresomeone who cannot debate without making insults. Its a sign of weakness.
he made a fucking gigantic calculator. Computer today, is not what computer was then. And if you really want to be a smart ass..the computer concept was out before charles.

What does "boomer" mean?

Doesn't change the fact it was the first computing device faggot.
Baby boomers- a generation that fucked america since they couldn't into money.
Example of a boomer above your post.

Youre showing your weakness, user. Shame that you dwell on repeating 4 word statements instead of getting involved and seeming logical more than a sub iq retard. Again, youre the same sack of shits who make the rest of our generation seem like bitches. Cause all you faggots do is bitch. Grow up, and pave your own fucking way, lazy mongoloid.
>been homeless
>dropped out school
>no parents
>living from LA to MD
Now, i own my own company and pave my own fucking way. Its crybaby bitches like you who expect hand outs. Name one thing a boomer has done that you cant overcome, or that directly impacts you?

Its children of those who fought in the Great Patriotic War. Who grew up with incredible wealth and possibilities. But squandered them all.

Thanks!

Attached: AENEwNk6_Kc.jpg (980x653, 154K)

why are boomers so dumb/gullible?

Attached: boomers.png (968x634, 307K)

Holy fuck, youre a god damn retard. A brain computes if you wanna be a technical faggot. Your brain is a fucking computer. A computer is made to mimick the brain power. So fuck off with your charles b.s. .

Sage

Pol is Jow Forums. Nobody but fags watch anime.

I'm a 33 year old Boomer and you faggots need to stop with the daily Boomer hate threads .

So GOD made the first computer if you want to be technical..or literal.

Ha! That's how you call Beликaя Oтeчecтвeннaя Boйнa in english? Pretty cute.

Attached: asbA498REsk.jpg (1280x1650, 436K)

I can't even tell what the fuck are you talking about anymore, take your pills grandpa.
good post

Attached: 1523567866624.png (318x314, 146K)

And wtf are you doing in a boomer thread..this is an american topic, nigger. Nobody asked for a third world shitholes opinion. Ahah didnt even realize the memes on you.

Calm down mutt.

Attached: 1523143345458.png (465x349, 348K)

Boomers that like Trump and anime are cool.

Attached: IMG_3513.jpg (800x798, 325K)

Its called shutting you down, and out. Notice how after your first 2 witty comments were "okay." Now you have no retort, except chill grandpa. Im 33 yo faggot. Im sticking up for my generation from you plagued retards who think everyone gets a trophy..half of the "millenials" are cry babies, who want everything handed to them. Go kill yourself faggot, and grow some fucking nuts..instead of blaming your shitass decisions on someone else. By you even claiming the crying millenial card, shows youd rather wait for someone to tell you what to do, instead of paving your own way. Youre weak, boy.

>Grandpa
>Faggot Millennial/pol/Speak
>Term is used by Faggot Millennials as an argument for practically anyone whose opinion they oppose.
>Faggot Millennial is trying to look like the smartest person in the room, despite the fact that he couldn't run a piss ant's go-cart one lap around a Cheerio if brains were gasoline.

Another witty retort. It shows youre shilling

This guy gets it. Some of you assholes in my generation think your head games actually work. Youre literally playing a victim card by going on defense with, chill out grandpa. Are you intimidated? Whats the deal?

Go back to r/the_donald redditor.

Attached: 9b89fd502601926d7a241aec71951d298ccc970e3d0f882ef3f302df5d92e517.jpg (735x386, 30K)

Go be a EuroNigger somewhere else, Polack.

>Go be a EuroNigger somewhere else, Polack.

Attached: 1522181325318.png (426x309, 97K)

Cool man. You're ignorant. You cant have a debate with another person, cause all you do is throw insults. You habent answered one of my questions. Youre trying to be smart, but youre not...proofs in all your postings.
Look at your posts...thats alll i need say. Youre my age, and acting like this? Pathetic..

Not enough anime to drive them away

Attached: 1504292267816.jpg (1024x576, 247K)

>all this reddit fornatting

Daily reminder if you are not racist you ate anti-white. Like niggers and women, subhumanscannot into logic so we cant defeat them with words. That is fine, the plan has always been to kill th inferior. And to start with the traitors.

Glowfags creating bullshit again using the word to divide and discredit... Again.

monkey fuck off

Attached: 1524051274176.jpg (1360x623, 95K)

Q predicted this...

Says the nigger from a 3rd world shithole. This whole argument of boomer vs millenial is an american "issue" so why the fuck are you here? To troll..its obvious at this point. Ive called you out enough already. The rest is on you.

Just like muslims have taken over your country... so boomers have turned this place into a caliphate of entitled arrogance.

daily reminder Poland has higher average IQ than your shithole.

Attached: 1523282619384.gif (255x287, 509K)

kek

Crazy autistic grandpa, kek.

kys gramps

No boomer has ever bored me as much as your posts you dreary fuck

Oh really? You sure did stump me, man. Again, youre one of the cry baby bitches. Youre claiming youre within a group of people of high iq. Just cause your country does, doesnt mean you do, moron. And thats your problem. You cant think outside of the box...cause you want to be in that box. Its cool man..i understand you somewhat now. Your shitty statistic on paper doesnt prove anything..i am chatting with one of those "high iq" individuals, and everything hes said is below retardation. Hahahahahahah
>im really really smawt

You havent read my posts if youre calling me grandpa. Nice one, lazy faggot.

this is what the hippies at woodstock turned into

Attached: ECA36680-D209-4B75-96ED-4C106B8DF63D.jpg (500x500, 139K)