It feels like my country is on the brink of a fascist coup

It feels like my country is on the brink of a fascist coup.
I live in a mostly mizrachi town and it looks like the atmosphere changed dramatically, it's almost like all the Moroccans gathered one time in the middle of the night and decided they'll collude to drive away every ashkenazi and I have to admit I didn't see it coming - they always scared us the Arabs are going to kill us all and we all have to put all our efforts in fighting them while all that time the Jewish Arabs waited for their turn to take over the land.
1930 Germoney is here, Gentlemen.

Attached: Homer-Simpson-the-End-is-Near (1).gif (450x338, 613K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/k8wkt
google.com/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/expert-confirms-jews-and-arabs-nearing-population-parity/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've been hearing for a couple years now how there is a civil war brewing in Israel. Guess that's true?

Then trust the only Messiah :-)

streamable.com/k8wkt

Attached: DaPX4hjUwAE_Qa4.jpg (1004x598, 95K)

Well then just have an actual fascist coup and kick out the Palestinians

you're all too smart so why ask for help

You didn't even READ what I wrote, I guess READing is for faggots.

> 88
A kite for the bad kike

Attached: nintchdbpict000403502453.jpg (960x645, 72K)

So even other jews are not a big fan of ashkenazi?

Go to Madagascar and start again.

Attached: CfRJePH.png (138x144, 37K)

This is surreal.

>I live in a mostly mizrachi town
Read that as mariachi town.
Easily 1000x more interesting than what you were actually talking about.

I did read what you wrote faggot I'm saying you should beat them to the punch

They're the majority, and have all the political power, and are always excused when they act violently.

Aren't Mizrahi the more conservative/right-wing Jews while Ashkenazi are usually the leftists?

I always wondered if things were getting bleak for Israel if the jews on Jow Forums would start making "good jew bad jew" threads to try and protect themselves as members of the good jew group, along racial lines no doubt

still its too good to be true, Israeli has been hemorrhaging moderates and leftists for decades, and despite all the complaining they do about Israel its still all in service to collective tribal goals.

>diaspora jews criticize Israel and build sympathy for Muslim refugees, importing them in the millions
>Israeli jews get to shoot muslims for getting to close to the fence.
>Israel wins

Its having your cake and eating it too,
like when the US protests its own wars for Israel but never stops fighting them.

I hope they impale all if you and piss on your wounds

Ashkenazim to the oven !
Tribe war now!

good?

Oh no, how awful, what will you ever do? Who would've thought that setting up shop in the middle of the desert surrounded by subhuman brown people could cause social instability?

Attached: 1497924783170.jpg (328x277, 11K)

They are leftists in western nations.

Poor Shlomo, it's almost like people get pissed and retaliate if you fuck them over. What a bunch of evil anti-Semites!

>living in an ethnostate
>with other races

this is why i despise ashkenazi's what the fuck are you even doing out in that desert with those niggers, stop being ridiculous. Always doing pointless things, always the revolutionary, irrational and angry. I hope you stay there

It's called Karma, deal with it

Attached: AB.jpg (588x271, 40K)

Israel is going into a multicultural mode dont fight it you racist kike

Honestly, if this is true than you should have racial segregation in Israel even amongst jews.

Different neighborhoods for Ashkenazim, Sephardi an Mizrahi. Sterilize and deport the Ethiopian niggers.

I'm actually surprised by this though. I was under the impression that you all basically got along.

Can't you just dig up your jew gold and go live somewhere else? Change your name to Marty Smith or something.

i hope the arabs kill you, fucking gross jew

settle down achmed

fuck off chang

> kikeland
> fascist coup
Moisha, you already live in one.

Feels good

google.com/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/expert-confirms-jews-and-arabs-nearing-population-parity/amp/

Attached: IMG_9155.png (750x1334, 580K)

They've started departations of african jews several years ago. Guess 1930s were a good lesson.

>Germoney
>flag
>gerMoney
you just can't help yourselves can you?

i call police

Attached: 23232234781.jpg (470x470, 57K)

Attached: types_of_jews.png (850x618, 74K)

That would be optional for every nation.

Not just segregation among different neighborhoods, but completely independent governamental bodys for each group.