youtube.com/watch?v=ZTVyptxPQ04
youtube.com/watch?v=gFdujLSVL5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI
youtube.com/watch?v=sLaSMLSgEmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ftJ1wvf4ev0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who does ?

Attached: ugly laugh1.jpg (202x250, 8K)

I don't either, but I think Jews are worse.

you know what to do.

Attached: 34543564575.png (658x662, 48K)

What if those Arabs are Christians?

I'll allow it. My values are more important, than colour of my skin. I'm what I believe, not what I am and so are other people.

not even arabs like arabs

cuck

This is why I don't consider Poland a nationalistic country. If all those rapefugees had come with Bibles in hand you would have let them all in

Obviously we would. Then we'd reactivate Auschwitz and burn them all. Now shut the fuck up Swedish cuck. A typical Swedish leftard is less intelligent than an average nigger.

Migwetch Mamogosnan

Attached: christcucks.jpg (608x755, 84K)

Attached: thetree.jpg (1440x1080, 288K)

>meme–flag kekistani idiot
>my country

>I'm what I believe, not what I am
I don't want to be rude but that is crazy
You are what you are, not what your mind believes right now

>not even arabs like arabs
Same can be said about Italians
I would allow some Arab Christians too but only because Italy is not that far off from them anyways. I don't want any Africans here and as few Asians as possible

nobody does.. not even arabs which is why they're always leaving to infest other places.

#MeToo

Good goyim, let the feral beasts in your home as long as they are Christian

Then get rid of the Jews
Where there is a Jew there is a smelly brown Arab following soon after

Genesis 16:12 nobody does

Attached: neither.jpg (907x1521, 448K)

You're retarded. You don't understand faith and you don't understand the importance of values and virtue. It's about principles people have and family values, not skin colour. It never will be about skin colour.

I'm not the pigment of my skin, or the shape of my skull. I'm who I am, not what I am. I'm what I do, good things, or bad ones, not how I look.

If I murder a person, I'm a murderer, regardless of skin colour If I rape, I'm a rapist, regardless of my skin colour. Same goes for commiting to one person in your life and working for family in traditional family model. This deosn't disrupt the society, regardless of my skin colour. What disrupts the society is lack of moral standards and univeral values, not the skin colour of people living under one roof. If abou ideas, not physical traits. You end up in identity politics when you think otherwise, regardless if you're on the far left, or far right. Both ideas are retarded.

The pigment of your skin, the shape of your skull and size of your brain are part of who you are, and a very important part of what makes you you.
You just don't realize it yet because your own homeland is not being overrun by people who commit violent crimes at a much higher rate and hate you for your skin color.
If you realized many people in this world hate you just for your own skin color (not for anything you're doing to them) you realize you have to take your own side and protect yourself and your people from them, you can't let too many of them permanently settle freely into your country because then it's game over for you, since they still have a homeland while you don't and are now the target for intense hatred and genocide. See Rhodesia/Zimbabwe and South Africa.
You can do nothing to change your skin color. You have to take your own side.

what's the difference?
Big goblin = orc
Small orc = goblin

I don't like Christians in my country.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-16-10-46-55.png (720x1280, 948K)

You are the reason faggots are running around buttfucking eachother in pride parades

No, homos are perfectly fine raping your children as priests.

One stabs you in the back, the other in the face.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 207K)

I was going to say arabs but they're not exactly peaceful with each other.

To expand on this.
By "take your own side" I don't mean hate everybody with a different skin color like a lunatic. Be sensible.
Put your own people's interest first and be aware of the fact that just for having a nice country, people from worse countries will want to enter.

Are these people going to assimilate?
The more similar the immigrants are (linguistically, religiously, culturally, genetically) the better they will assimilate into your society.

If they are not European, they will stick out like a sore thumb, and even if they are not actually discriminated against and thus start to hate your people and yourself, and vote for leftist anti-nation parties to increase their numbers through more immigration, many of them will "feel" marginalized and hate you, because they will not feel a part of the greater fabric of your society and there will be nothing you can do to make them feel a part of it, no amount of pandering will ever work, only your country being 5% then 10% then 20% then 40% made up of their own will make them happier. What is good for white people and what is good for non-whites is not always the same when both live on the same land under the same political structure.

Just for being white, there are haters who want to take part of your country and want you gone. Don't let this happen. It's okay to be White. Be patriotic, be responsible, and take care of your country and people.

It's your responsibility as a citizen, and as a Pole, to make sure the country you give to your kids is not going to be worse than it is now, to make sure it is not going to be a country where Polish people are afraid to go in certain neighborhoods for fear of being attacked because of their skin color or skull shape because it's happened to some of their friends.

fpbp

Catholics love Mulsims too. Baptists detest Catholics and always have, but you rainbow faggot atheists love Muslims and faggots and you are the reason the godless liberals are so emboldened to post pedo praise articals in msm publications and the Catholic church and Muslims, and Rabbis gets away with fucking little kids.

Mussolini disagrees, and he's your greatest person ever so what now brah?

This. Poland is cucked.

I'm an Arab atheist

Despite my race, I have a much higher IQ than you on the sole basis that I'm not a slave to a neo-jewish religion. Stay in your basement crusadercuck, who you like or hate is irrelevant.

Run for public office then nigger.

Obviously.
Arabs belong in the middle-east.

Mussolini was also an ex-communist.
Julius Caesar was better anyways.

>inb4 we wuz Romanz and shiieet
Yes. Caesar was Italian, Romans are Italians.

No one does desu. No one does.

Britain apparently.

FPBP

Idk. Jews aren’t too sneaky. They leave their clues everywhere they go. Plus when’s the last time a Jew beheaded anyone?

I have just the right solution for you: die for Israel. It's not like they are behind open borders or anything

Attached: 1526391560047.jpg (837x1024, 39K)

Those niggers hate themselves. That makes you a retard.

Fuck join the club asshole

remove kebab

KEK

This... just because your mind believes you’re a Billy goat, doesn’t fucking mean you are one.

They're so self-righteous and feel entitled to everything, it's sickening. I thought there were some good ones, but they just prove me wrong over and over again. Remove the kebab

Try removing yourself out of your gaming chair first.

Have a few that I know well who actually being here for decades, know one in particular who had a halal butchery, had to admit he makes good meat because I do not like pork in merguez when i do BBQ, when I ask for advice for cooking, always friendly and gives me tips to avoid going to a restaurant and spend more than preparing a couscous myself with ras-el hanout spice.

the secret is that he is as anti-semitic as me and hates newcomers who came to fuck the place, and God bless his soul 'cause he's a true exemple of integration.

Me neither

Liking other religions is apostasy and faith alone is heresy

Documentary: Protestantism's Big Justification Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8

>leaf

Don't follow the frog in human form. They are for zionist losers.

shut up memeflagger

DON'T GET CAUGHT
BIN THAT THOUGHT

Attached: NOT part & parcel.jpg (191x217, 40K)

>I am what I believe
You are also what you eat. Porc is your soul food.

fucking pagans

Attached: counterfeitchurch.jpg (554x335, 135K)

>be cannibal warlord of liberia
>be reborn
>all is forgiven
>I am what I believe
WRONG YOU ARE A CANNIBAL WARLORD

I don't like having Jews in my country.

If I'm a nigger, regardless of skin color im a nigger
>See how easy that was

What is an idol?
Do we worship the pictures, no.
Do we worship the saint or Mary, no.
We just venerate them, not the pictures, but those it depicts.
Look at examples from the Old Testament
A sculpture that they feed and worship, they it it (the sculpture) will help them.
Or the golden sheep, they were worshipping the sculpture (not like believing that there is a golden sheep god is not an idolatry, but making a picture that depicts Jesus is not yet idolatry, but worshipping the picture is)

and that picture of yours does not prove faith alone either

>Athiest
>I'm always better than you
Every time

Attached: HaveAFedoraBrainlet.jpg (900x900, 178K)

FPBP VLAD POSTING

You straight up kneel and pray to paintings and statues in repition, you value tradition before circumstance, you confess your sins to men and await instruction, your pope calls him self the substitute of Christ when Jesus clearly said he leaves his holy spirit in his place.. yes you make idols, and practice your stupid rituals before them, it put those who wanted to seethe word for themselves to death, you traded the Sabbath for Sunday. Your religion is an abomination. The bible exposes catholicism as a counterfeit church and that's why the papacy tried to keep it away from everyone for so long

>The bible exposes catholicism
Yeah like Gal 5:19-21
"Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God."

Or

"3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."

Christian trash animal, will you see Yeshuah when you are crucified?

Even John 3:36 says in greek, the language in which the Bible originally was written, that those who DISOBEY Christ will not be saved.

And the fact that Mary is blessed and she is the Ark of the New Covenant is backed up by the Bible

Mary's Sinlessness: A Biblical Documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTVyptxPQ04

Mary: Mother Of God & Ark Of The New Covenant - Absolute Proof!
youtube.com/watch?v=gFdujLSVL5Y

John 14:15
If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Romans 6:20-21

For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.
What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.

That is your problem. Keep pray to statues and paintings Pagan

If I die that way, absolutely. You will too

>Buying halal horror meat

Attached: 1526187761549.jpg (640x607, 94K)

>if ye love me keep my commandments
>literally makes up own commandments
>prays to statue on Sunday
Worry about yourself fool

Attached: idol.jpg (298x209, 21K)

Roman Cathecism p. 227

"Thou shalt not make to thyself a graven thing, nor the likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or in
the earth beneath, nor of those things that are in the waters under the earth: thou shalt not adore them
nor serve them"
Some, supposing these words which come next in order to constitute a distinct precept, reduce the ninth and
tenth Commandments to one. St. Augustine, on the contrary, considering the last two to be distinct
Commandments, makes the words just quoted a part of the first Commandment. His division is much approved
in the Church, and hence we willingly adopt it. Furthermore, a very good reason for this arrangement at once
suggests itself. It was fitting that to the first Commandment should be added the rewards or punishments
entailed by each one of the Commandments.

The Above Words Do Not Forbid All Images
Let no one think that this Commandment entirely forbids the arts of painting, engraving or sculpture. The
Scriptures inform us that God Himself commanded to be made images of Cherubim, and also the brazen
serpent. The interpretation, therefore, at which we must arrive, is that images are prohibited only inasmuch as
they are used as deities to receive adoration, and so to injure the true worship of God.

They Forbid Idols And Representations Of The Deity
As far as this Commandment is concerned, it is clear that there are two chief ways in which God's majesty can
be seriously outraged. The first way is by worshipping idols and images as God, or believing that they possess
any divinity or virtue entitling them to our worship, by praying to, or reposing confidence in them, as the
Gentiles did, who placed their hopes in idols, and whose idolatry the Scriptures frequently condemn. The other
way is by attempting to form a representation of the Deity, as if He were visible to mortal eyes, or could be

Cont

reproduced by colours or figures. Who, says Damascene, can represent God, invisible, as He is, incorporeal,
uncircumscribed by limits, and incapable of being reproduced under any shape. This subject is treated more at
large in the second Council of Nice. Rightly, then, did the Apostles say (of the Gentiles): They changed the
glory of the incorruptible God into a likeness of birds, and of four-footed beasts, and of creeping things; for they
worshipped all these things as God, seeing that they made the images of these things to represent Him. Hence
the Israelites, when they exclaimed before the image of the calf: These are thy gods, Israel, that have brought
thee out of the land of Egypt, are denounced as idolaters, because they changed their glory into the likeness of a
calf that eateth grass.
When, therefore, the Lord had forbidden the worship of strange gods, He also forbade the making of an image
of the Deity from brass or other materials, in order thus utterly to do away with idolatry. It is this that Isaias
declares when he asks: To whom then have you likened God, or what image will you make for hill? That this is
the meaning of the prohibition contained in the Commandment is proved, not only from the writings of the holy
Fathers, who, as may be seen in the seventh General Council, give to it this interpretation: but is also clearly
declared in these words of Deuteronomy, by which Moses sought to withdraw the people from the worship of
idols: You saw not, he says, any similitude in the day that the Lord spoke to you in Horeb, from the midst of the
fire. These words this wisest of legislators spoke, lest through error of any sort, they should make an image of
the Deity, and transfer to any thing created, the honour due to God.

Say one thing and do the other..Nnot surprised, enjoy your holidays

They Do Not Forbid Representations Of The Divine Persons And Angels
To represent the Persons of the Holy Trinity by certain forms under which they appeared in the Old and New
Testaments no one should deem contrary to religion or the law of God. For who can be so ignorant as to believe
that such forms are representations of the Deity? -- forms, as the pastor should teach, which only express some
attribute or action ascribed to God. Thus when from the description of Daniel God is painted as the Ancient of
days, seated on a throne, with the books opened before hint, the eternity of God is represented and also the
infinite wisdom, by which He sees and judges all the thoughts and actions of men.'
Angels, also, are represented under human form and with wings to give us to understand that they are actuated
by benevolent feelings towards mankind, and are always prepared to execute the Lord's commands; for they are
all ministering spirits, sent to minister for them who shall receive the inheritance of salvation.
What attributes of the Holy Ghost are represented under the forms of a dove, and of tongues of fire, in the
Gospel and in the Acts of the Apostles, is a matter too well known to require lengthy explanation.

They Do Not Forbid Images Of Christ And The Saints
But to make and honour the images of Christ our Lord, of His holy and virginal Mother, and of the Saints, all of
whom were clothed with human nature and appeared in human form, is not only not forbidden by this
Commandment, but has always been deemed a holy practice and a most sure indication of gratitude. This
position is confirmed by the monuments of the Apostolic age, the General Councils of the Church, and the
writings of so many among the Fathers, eminent alike for sanctity and learning, all of whom are of one accord
upon the subject

Doesn't watch the video, does not care about quotes from the Bible... Not surprised.

Not from you. Not reading your copy/paste either

It's quoted from the Roman Cathecism, approved by the Pope back then, you do not care about what you are debating.

No I don't care what A pope says. Just a guy in a stupid hat, making excuses for why they kept so many pagan customs, and took it upon them selves to try to change the word of God to suit their Pagan history

Actually you are relying on catholic tradition when you are using the Bible, protestantism appeared in the 16th centuary, how do you know that which books are the part of the Bible and if the catholic church did not add something to it.

Matthew 16:17-20
17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

century*

Those verses have nothing to do with the catholic church, just because it calls itself a church..
The true church doesn't need a pope.

I'm done. You keep defending your blasphemous church, all you like. You prefer it to the actual teachings of Christ anyways.

John 14:6

Attached: lol.jpg (1920x1080, 238K)

Prepare yourself. Get fit. Do survival training. Learn to shoot.

But niggers are okay?

Good. Say it publicly

I'm a sedevacantist

Babylon has fallen, fallen!!
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI

St. Malachy's Prophecy (3rd Edition) - Francis says: “I’m a Roman”
youtube.com/watch?v=sLaSMLSgEmQ

Apocalypse 17:8 Fulfilled
youtube.com/watch?v=ftJ1wvf4ev0

Prophecy of St. Nicholas of Fluh (1417-1487): “The Church will be punished because the
majority of her members, high and low, will become so perverted. The Church will sink
deeper and deeper until she will at last seem to be extinguished, and the succession of
Peter and the other Apostles to have expired. But, after this, she will be victoriously
exalted in the sight of all doubters.”

It was prophesied

But you don't mind niggers? Okay.

Attached: 1523998023549.jpg (255x204, 8K)

تجري الرياح بما لا تشتهي السفن
cry some more.

None of us do mate.

Me either. All arabs smell like musty cunts.

my current roommate is an arab jew raised in brooklyn. and he is hands down the filthiest motherfuckers i have ever lived with

Attached: 14344783_1200250126663162_2972342795397329655_n-1.jpg (323x326, 18K)

Wait until you get Mexicans

Attached: IMG_1362.jpg (480x360, 42K)

Arabs are okay, its the pakis that u should worry about.

>shitskin
>smelly
>inferiority complex they are constantly trying to overcome with either hyper-materialism or irrational devotion to islam

They are all moors to me, no need for distinction

Join the club