What can be done about the culture of disrespect for women in the military?

youtube.com/watch?v=wAiNUdeYLsg

Attached: 1513112362891.jpg (1600x1200, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wAiNUdeYLsg#t=365
youtube.com/watch?v=PNblGKZpmQ8
imgur.com/a/ZD4mf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop allowing cunts into the military

>train someone in taking lives
>be surprised when their respect in other regards of life is minimized
you don't get to mindrape people into being murdering faggots without some consequences. Besides which, combat is not a place for women. Cunts need to fuck off.

>women are dumb sluts, upload nudes to male soldiers
>horny as fuck males use photos and share them
>somehow it's only the fault of male soldiers
ok

>ww3 breaks out
>cunts get deployed
>come back home infertile and probably die from infections from god knows what after a week

What is that she is putting in her mouth?

Ice

balloon, it's how they test their lung capacity

give them their proper title "field equipment military slut" or FEMS

Attached: 1525186183303.png (713x611, 26K)

A lot of people on deployment like to throw water bottles into the freezer, and then suck on them to stay cool. Mostly pogs though, as unless you're on QRF, you're not going to have access to a freezer as infantry. This pic is old af though, we haven't used DCUs in years.

the military is already filled with pussies

youtube.com/watch?v=wAiNUdeYLsg#t=365

let them fight, since they want to prove to everyone their self worth lol

women shouldnt be allowed in the military

Fpbp

don't be silly, they are just as capable :)
instead of giving them jobs flying refueling planes, make them fight :)

Remove them from the military.

>WHAT? how dare you imply that putting men and women in close proximity to each other for weeks on end will result in sexual activity???
jesus christ what a fucking idiot.

>I sent naked pictures to men and now i'm VEWY ANGWY that they show their friends and call me mean names
these people are seriously retarded

Attached: concern.jpg (250x265, 10K)

ice benis

Just keep them for admin and secretary duties. And only the ugly ones or hardcore christians who are already married.

100 women only need 1 dick to reproduce, having women soilders is fucking stupid

"they" are not just as capable btw, one or two exceptions doesnt prove the rule

>Based leaf
I am not even complaining.

like pottery

> The cash-strapped, divorced mother wore the uniform, claimed she needed groceries, and soon met sugar-daddy Sergeant 1st Class Gregory McQueen. The hulking, noncommissioned officer must have seemed trustworthy: He was his battalion’s point man preventing sexual assaults as part of the U.S. Army’s Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention unit (SHARP) at Fort Hood, Texas, and he played the sax in a gospel band.

> McQueen offered the female soldier “easy money.” McQueen then photographed Jane naked and exhibited her assets to higher-ups posted at Fort Hood. With Jane in his stable, McQueen launched his career as a hustling pimp.

Attached: 150312-nestel-pimp-sarge-tease_z1kchj.jpg (1480x832, 207K)

ugh, don't these camo nazis know its 2018?

Kill marines. Marines are assholes. Women weren't mistreated in my units in the ARMY.

A Marine by nature (before he even joins) is a piece of shit that likes to dominate and has an unbelievable ego. They go the Marines because they are all pieces of shit. If they weren't marines they'd be sorry pieces of shit in civilian world. Nobody wants to fix that tho.

fpbp. There is no need for any other posts.

Women use sex to get ahead when it suits them, and cry sexual discrimination when they dont get their way.

We have to encourage it

Fuck off back to Tumblr faggot

Unlike self-respect, you have to earn respect from others. The military despite the best efforts of many still offer numerous avenues to demonstrate to your colleagues that you are worth a shit. Females generally do not avail themselves to such opportunities, thus you get the present status quo.

yet.....................you posted

>Females generally do not avail themselves to such opportunities
So you're saying it's discrimination?

Attached: 1500339827424.png (767x578, 823K)

There's a lot of rape in the army.
youtube.com/watch?v=PNblGKZpmQ8

In my country women were allowed in the army in 1995 or so.
Women being physically weak they're not deployed everywhere.
For example field artillery batteries (where i was) don't have women there, trying to lift and move them cannons around.

I'm saying shitbags are shitbags, no matter their "gender identity", but women assume that they are discriminated against because of their genitals not their appalling behavior. How you act and what you say are perfectly good things to discriminate against like racist bigotry.

>Create a dishwashing /sandwich making unit?
>Get them pregnant by Commanding Officer?

Pol just gets pissy at the idea that there are literal women out there who could kick their ass.
Not that it’s saying much about pol..

Here is an idea.
There are showers that soldiers use. If some soldiers feel uncomfortable showering they should leave the army.
Whiny bitches who don't fit in the hierarchy should not be allowed to touch military equipment.
I don't care if the whiny bitches are male or female. Whats next? Small dick guys don't want to shower with big dick guys?

I think people need to remember that the army is for killing others and protecting the nations interests.

>the army is for killing
wrong

Attached: breastfeeding_tara.jpg (840x630, 126K)

HONK HONK

Attached: D778CBE0-96D5-488F-B1E2-365BC6B5989A_cx2_cy5_cw91_w1023_r1_s.jpg (1023x575, 68K)

>that first women smirking while talking about what the guys were doing
she fucking loved it. "all these men giving me attention, me me me me"

Women in military is are fucking mistake.

Attached: 9ARsJeg[1].jpg (853x480, 66K)

Attached: 1523066515372.gif (300x186, 446K)

> a pimp's love is very different than that of a square
Upgrayedd!

To increase the disrespect for women in the military would make any military that does so stronger. I didn't know being a skank was a requirement for infantry cannon fodder for Israels wars.

Attached: jason ice dildo.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

>male genitalia
>female genetalia
CAN WE GET RID OF THE GENDER STEREOTYPES PLEASE

Attached: her_body_her_choice_t_shirt-r75d81329388e4879b74e72bc1fc48f44_k2gm8_324.jpg (324x324, 18K)

>Those dead, soulless eyes

She'll kill herself in 5 years. Problem solved

>Calahan
Make my day

Post moar

Have physical fitness standards be the same for women as they are for men and enforce those standards.

>the one on the right with the FIRM GRIP on the baby's head and ass
Based

Enjoy imgur.com/a/ZD4mf

Haha i can't believe there are actually women in the marines, how backwards can you get. Just absurdity, there is a reason militaries for the last few thousand years have been male only.

Put them at separate concentration barracks called brothel, indoctrinate them the shame

>barracks called brothel

Attached: Bordel Militaire de Campagne.jpg (989x625, 255K)