I envy you americucks

I envy you americucks

Gas/Diesel/LPG prices in the EU are insane.
To help translate the pic.
1HRK = 0.16USD
Eurosuper 95/98/100 = Gasoline Higher number more quality
Eurodiesel (QMAX) = diesel, qmax is better
LPG = gas as in the gassy gas

Attached: IMG_20180516_152001.jpg (3456x4608, 2.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video36106781/fucking_at_bus_stop_caught_by_boyfriend
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We have shitty public transportation though. And our cities are all sprawled out so we probably consume more gas than the average European.

Living in a city and self-propelling my way to work masterrace reporting in. My hoonmobile drinks the premium, though I have to dodge rush hour and whatever to enjoy it.

>Cities
We do not speak of our shitty cities that drag the country down mutt.

you guys should "visit" middle east

There's a lot of desert there. Also skeletal structure uncommon in the US, which is useful to be able to see when the Jews are dumping foreign mudslimes in to your country.

>I envy you americucks

See this: xvideos.com/video36106781/fucking_at_bus_stop_caught_by_boyfriend
And you won't anymore

I mean oil and theres no jews here...

Malaysia isn't the middle east. Although if you're talking about biblical Jews vs. whoever is in the middle east now, then that's a whole different question.

I'm talking about oil

>le public transport hipster here xD
Go get stabbed by a coked up nigger on a bus yelling racist profanity at you in Creole for being a "honkey-ass-nigga-cracka onna wronk bus," you insipid, underaged faggot. Public transport isn't ypur fantasy of taking a clean, 120-year old train to work in Brussels, it's riding inefficient, cheaply, MiC, mass-produced boxes on wheels to work through a suburbsn shithole into an even bigger urban shithole with a significant chance of dying due to some mechanical failure every single day.

wtf do I care? The US has tons of oil as well, and fuel prices are only halfwayed jewed to hell. Half the time I turn on the BBC they're grinding their tampons about the US not bowing before the Global Warming God, so at least we're a little bit in the right direction.

oh yea? I thought you hippies like clean and renewable energy more.

Hippies are geriatric. People who care about useless buzzwords are effectively luddites.

$2.60 a gallon here
homemade bacon biscuit $1
USA USA USA

Jow Forums pics of homemade bacon biscuit $1

Is gas there sold in liters or gallons?

I hope you live on the west coast and get SLUMPED.
If numerical coincidence you'll have to ride your bike uphill away from a tidal wave like a disaster movie. If three numerals of a coincidental nature you make it.

Attached: volcanopelechan.jpg (788x1013, 153K)

That's only 1.60$ a gallon mate, I pay 3.10$ a gallon, equivalent to 19.xx HRK, bring me to your place

liters

1 liter = 0.26 gallon

Your gas ratings are higher because it a different way of testing. Think cm vs. inches. Read a book nigger

I work at a gas station in scottsdale arizona, keeps going up every 3 days by 4 cents, now it is 3.19 $
last year it was around 2.36 $

I have to use minimum 91 AKI fuel which is now up to $3.40/gallon... its batshit nuts... I think people here are misinterpreting MAGA and just jacking up prices on everything because MAGA!Q!!!!!! I just check for a rental car... price was $103/day + tax and insurance if I want that. so it'd be $130/day.. I have never ever paid this much for a fucking rental car in my life and I have been a frequent renter for 20 years.