Turned 21

Hey Jow Forums I've been an avid reader and I feel I've been shaped a bit by you in the past 12 years I've been on this site. My question for you all is, What sort of drink should a Jow Forums man first drink? I only have 9 dollars and I live in the US, only have 9 because I just paid for a 3 year lease and I'm in college.

Attached: beer.jpg (872x548, 20K)

Smoke weed
Alcohol is zog mind control

Attached: 1524654661409.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

get lost

$9? That's all you've got and you're spending it on alcohol? Dude, just wait until you get some cash and then take a trip to Lynchburg, Tennessee. White Rabbit Saloon. Old No. 7 Green Label. Not many people can say the 7 Green was their first drink.

6 pack budweiser

i really like the weed man can't lie but I work making turbines and I get tested

dont drink or smoke
keep your mind crisp and save the money

Spent a good amount of cash until I get paid again, got everything I need paid, paid for. It's also against my grain to touch my savings

Please don't respond to memeflags as they are 100% shills or jews

Beer with meat dishes during the summer or shelfish, red wine with meat during the winter, white, green or rose wine with fish or shelfish.
In terms of spirits, liquors are kinda sweet and have low values of alcohol, scotch has a very particular flavor with american whiskey (Jack Daniels) being more dry. Good vodka barely has any flavor and you drink it to get drunk, absynt is heavy AF and sweet too (avoid it for now). Moonshine is the poor mans drink and its not so bad in very small quantities after a meal (although kinda heavy for a first).
Each man has his own taste though, just find what you like.

I mean hell that's informative, but to clarify this is my first LEGAL drink, my first actual alcoholic drink was 151 proof, never been that drunk again, I'm looking to go to a bar in town and have a drink

Wines vary greatly in flavor though, specially red. Some have a fruity taste, some have a strong aggressive taste and others are kind of dry (my favorites).

cloudy, high-alcohol content belgian beers are best in my opinion.
drink 1, maybe 2 only.

better to stay sober tho.
Thankfully i dont drink a lot anymore, but i do have at least 1 drink around noon almost every day.

Why the fuck would you not drink till you're 21?

Listen to this guy

Drink something local.

>not trying alcohol at 14
bro, you've missed the train.
there is no point in drinking now
just do something else with the money

oi I've been drinking for a long time now, im talking legal first
I respect this guy for his information, must be a respectable man

A gallon of semen, of course.

>21
>never had a drink

Attached: kek.jpg (248x189, 14K)

>$9
>local
3 of those 8% hard ciders tallboys from the gas station it is

retroactive illegal browsing

What ever the fuck you want you dumb cunt

Saged

21 your in college yet and you haven't had a drink

I think reddits more your speed

a single highball
Now fuck off

Drink water.
The fermented Jew just wants to enslave you and harm your liver, metabolism, and brain cells.
The caffeinated Jew wants to enslave you and fuck up your system. The sugary Jew wants... the same thing.
Avoid all the dopamine-flooding Jews. Drink water. Maintain your purity against the potable Jew.

I'm dying over here