How do we fix them?
Inb4 white sharia.

Attached: Lauren.jpg (1212x984, 417K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v4PG-zPHx4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remove Jews

convert them into armish

This epidemic of replacing men and children with shitty dogs and cats is horrifying. There were women celebrating Mother's Day with their dogs.

Attached: 1519585752537.jpg (720x405, 17K)

fix yourself first

Sharia

First major war on the easterners then removal of women's rights and education followed by a purging of liberal educators all in all it might take up to 6 years to fix the whole problem but that only if the far right can actually ban together for once instead of arguing about who's the purest of whites

How, exacly does this help?

First time i must disagree on jew blaming.Roasties need to suffer.And if this cunt was "altright" she would have already 3 children.But thx beta fucks that you give her attention.

Women are followers men need to be good leaders. If men are shit women are shit.

Kill all white males.

Men need to fix themselves and stop being betas and allowing women to do what they want
Right now they weren’t guiding women down the right paths and need to fix themselves and become the alpha sex again, if women don’t respect them as leaders the degeneracy problem will continue

White sharia

You fix western degeneracy by getting rid of the source of western degeneracy: intel agency social engineering programs in media.

Doesnt explain shit, my dude

If you fix yourself, you work out, get a haircut, sort your life out by getting a home and employment...then what?
What exactly are you supposed to do and how will this fix shit?

Just be cute. Don't sleep with guys unless you think the relationship is really long term. Don't be stupid or a shrew. Don't be le independent wamenz meme.
How is this that hard?

>how do we fix them
We just replace them

Attached: trap103.jpg (620x620, 138K)

Relentless dickings

Ignore white roasties. Focus on Asian qts

Attached: 1510770978406.jpg (998x750, 97K)

impose white sharia

Attached: 20180509_145011.jpg (1006x1342, 1007K)

By letting them to do whatever they want while we get qt high cast indian women.

Attached: main-qimg-6a64b072ce8c988f8ac28f9e29cdea04-c.jpg (600x800, 45K)

Attached: 1521595454366.png (600x878, 106K)

>m-muh roasties
>why are white women so degenerates
>burn the coal pay the toll
>muh mgtow

White men need to get their shit together, don't wait anything from vaginal jews the work must be done by yourselves.

Attached: 1520449257981.png (739x960, 396K)

>indian
shes at least 75% euro

K what's wrong with me buddy?

Attached: macron-jeune-parisien.jpg (687x720, 39K)

Start war. Import foreign women refugees to force them to compete.

Or just replace them with sexbots/VR and artificial wombs.

I was talking about whites males as a whole not just you as a person but yeat it begins by you.

We cannot. Our only hope is to corrupt women everywhere else in the world. Only then we can hope to "fix" our society, and that might give us some advantage since we would be degenerate for so much longer compared to the rest of the world and the pendulum might swing the other way.

10/10 trap.

This is how high cast women look in India mate.

Attached: high_cast.jpg (768x512, 70K)

Lol she's practically a sandnigger not a paki.

First, come up with a way to create children without the need of women and their wombs.

Secondly, kill all women.

Done.

>Men need to BE BETTER
Now where have I heard this before...

youtube.com/watch?v=v4PG-zPHx4E

Yeah retard. more foreign women to breed with. great idea. I swear we are so lost.

>allowing women to do what they want
My dude, women will do whatever they want regardless if you like it or not

If you tell your gf something she doesnt like she will prolly fight with you and she will either
1. Not do it and be unhappy
2. Do it and you wont be happy

Both leads to the end of the relationship and before you can say "Im gonna install tinder" she has already met a new guy she is fucking and the cycle repeats itself with him taking your place

Men are plentiful and women are scarce, in a extremly high demand economy the seller makes the demands and the buyer has to follow suit or he gets left out.
This is the current state of men/women in the west and it wont be fixed by simply "fixing yourself"

Remove feminism/being a bitch, change (((womens empowerment))) to housewife and loyalty

oh I see so theyre just White europeans. interesting

How is your white sharia plan better?

Some paki women are pretty hot to be honest.

Attached: Pakistan-Women-Cricket-Team.jpg (1555x1233, 193K)

Getting an Asian gf is redpilled and a huge fuck you to the evil judeofeminist system we live under

Attached: 1511525747500.jpg (751x1000, 616K)

I don't thing "better" in the mouth of this gorilla is my own definition of better.

Attached: e678da0da68aa1d6665d4754159400bd.jpg (706x960, 561K)

Not to mention women have literally everything to their advantage. Law, medicine, psychologists, churches, etc, etc.

Attached: 1525303390090.jpg (777x5450, 1.59M)

We immigrate in Muslim men with some actual balls......oh wait.....

its at least funny

>what's wrong with me

kek

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 7.11.22 AM.png (1712x1462, 673K)

Some of them are, the ones who mixed with russian and british colonist or conquerors.

Attached: indian.jpg (380x810, 91K)

Not all women are like that
Women who are worth reproducing with will obey their husband or boyfriend but I agree those are hard to find these days
I guess those who are lucky enough to get a decent woman just have to raise their daughters to do better

probably a lot of things but again I'm not talking about you as a person, what I meant is that we don't need to fix women, we need to fix white men

The propaganda must be focused on white males.

>Getting an Asian gf is redpilled and a huge fuck you to the evil judeofeminist system we live under

This is the objective truth. Every aristocrat of the racial soul acknowledges this.

Get an asian wife.

Attached: 1523206498726.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Define how good is good enough. Include robust criteria like a % of your body weight bench, or whatever is testable in a way that independent reviewers give the same score to the same person, in your definition of better.

Attached: temp 2.png (983x745, 867K)

right

Sandniggers again. They are nothern mixed with Iranian.
Southern hindi is the short one with the poo skin.

It's all for the lulz anyway.

Okay.

Attached: prince-harry-real-father-james-hewitt.jpg (400x222, 19K)

Increase racial pride, if we can get woman to understand they represent a proper bloodline, they'll shape up

Its game theory my man

Men are selling themselves lower and lower because they want women and its in our nature to want to fuck
Women on the other hand dont want as much sex and the demand for men is lower

If 50% of men stop acting like pussies and make demands of women then the 50% will be taking over and showering the women with attention.

This problem isnt an easy one to fix, ill admit but a good start would be twofold
1. Revamp the voting system
People now dont know wtf they are voting for and alot of people just vote because they are told to
2. Introduce competition for women
If AI dating bots (for sex and companionship) became affordable then suddenly women would straighten up since they now have to compete for mens attention

Its white women are the problem I am afraid frog, we cant change the political course without their majority voting power and they dont want to listen to us anymore.
>implying they arent qt

Attached: indian2.jpg (612x611, 63K)

You're never good enough dude, this is the true white spirit.

>60 fps asian cuties
Good job for once

K so which one:
>Turn 50% of men into trannies?
>Kill off 50% of the useless men?

Attached: PJ_F_1.jpg (750x750, 83K)

>BE BETTER
In that case, how is your BE BETTER suggestion distinct from Obongo's wife's? They are the same.

>Its white women are the problem

It's like saying "Its white children who are the problem", well it's not, it's the parents fault. White men need to take their responsabilities again and fix the world again. Or dont and it will be the chaos, the whole world will look like Rio de janeiro.

Are you a woman or a retard ?

>obongo

Attached: GettyImages-906665940.jpg (644x439, 58K)

Since you're parroting her, doesn't that make you both?

Look mate I know that this might come as a shock for you but women, at least in Europe, until the industrial revolution were considered almost equal and were given responsibility and authority so going and saying that white women have no agency is disingenuous.

Take away their rights to vote
Make marriage strong again
Remove social benefits for divorce
Install a strong code of ethics such as prohoibiting promiscuity and degenerate behaviour
Celebrate and encourage motherdom
Give government subsidies for children( the more the better and lowering the taxes for 4 children by 15 percent, for 3 kids 10 percent, for 2 kids 5% )

Feminism is a bio weapon

take away their right to vote

Easy. Fix the cause of it: men.

Here is the issue.

Attached: marriage in 21st century.jpg (826x881, 79K)

and here is how you fix it

Attached: marriage in BEst century fix.png (828x491, 198K)

Patrician sniff poster.

>I agree those are hard to find these days
Spot on mate.
Finding a normal girl is hard enough, even if you are tall, fit and attractive because most girls who are interested in having a relation already got one by the time they are 20.

None
Stop importing millions of sub-tier men into europe and promote AI supported dating robots.
These two alone would solve the issue, if you want an even speedier solution then repatriate all those of foreign heiritage who came post-2000 who are single and men

There is a high probablility that both of you are societal failures who don't even interact with women on an intimate basis.

> willingly cuck his sons reproduction chances or have a daughter that would be pondered by betas
Not to mention they get degenerated in a generation losing all their pros (lack of fat is linked with their kichen and culture as well as traditional values). Also they vote democrat and have less fertity rate than non-hispanic whites

>were considered almost equal

Yeah but they're not, white males still have the power in the west.

>fellow white people

But they aren't. Only the ones in the city are.
Village cuties are based.

>Village cuties are based
Nope

You might be onto something, shoopdawhoop.

where is the edited one where he gets fit makes more money she winds up single with a black eye and a nigglet and he winds up with a hotter girl? seen it floating around

> white males still have the power in the west.
They do? Where, exactly all that I see is either leftist leaders that want to import more people, jews that are also in power and non whites with white women leading the charge.So tell me where are these white men that rule the countries in the west?

Attached: pakistan_woman.jpg (540x675, 63K)

I think that jews have less power than Jow Forums think, it's still a fucking lot much that what normies think but still.

White males became weak and it shows.

Fix yourself first

Inb4. Roastie..

>white males still have the power in the west.

Attached: images.jpg (294x171, 6K)

White males arent weak. Just many of them are gay.

I would even say that they still have the power over the whole world. We could turn the tables in like one week.

I prefer the other solution.

Not so much, but many of white males are faggots.

> We could turn the tables in like one week.
Is that why you lost Algeria and the rest of your colonies? How about the Suez canal war? Oh I know how about you stop the muslims in your country from killing your people and taking your women?
You are deluded and dont know what you are talking about.

Nignog are you serious or just nogging around?

In Sweden we have a jewish family that extorts Google and facebook to censor stuff they dont like and we have a Jew running around on TV with an Afhgan "woman" threatening to gang rape hair dressers

If you said jewish men are in control then id agree with you 100%

>racemixing is redpilled
get out of here faggot
you and your slant eye will be gassed

Algeria war was the same than Vietnam war, we won military but we lost on the political ground, it's exactly the same for the suez canal "war" just look at the k/d ratio.

We loose this kind of war politicaly because we became weak in our hearts and minds.

Virtually no white women would date a muzzie and we don't stop muslims coming in our country because white males vote for liberal fucks.

Jews are in control of the medias, they don't control everyting but a huge part of it.

All the power doesn't come from the medias tho.

>he can't afford ivf, white fem donor
baka senpai

I know there is only one patrician choice now.
You lost Vietnam because Egypt was training the rebels and wanted to attack them so you helped the British in the war, but they were broke so left the war only days after landing troops living you alone and forced you to retreat because you no longer have the military power of the past.
As for white women not mixing, I have some very bad news for you but if you were to leave that small village of yours you will see how often they are in relationship with algerians,morrocans and other light skinned arabs.
White men dont hold any power anymore and the ones who try to get it are either stopped by the government or attacked by white women and non whites living there.

Attached: pakistan_woman2.jpg (236x294, 15K)

Algeria*

>How do we fix them?
Replace them with artificial wombs.

Attached: futureofwomen.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)