Why are europeans so cucked?

Attached: HONK.jpg (667x790, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hln.be/nieuws/binnenland/video-vader-en-zoon-in-ziekenhuis-na-knokpartij-aan-pitabar-in-antwerpen~a4c3ac58/
hln.be/regio/antwerpen/-zat-ik-drink-al-twintig-jaar-niet-meer~a03525fb/
hoax-alert.leadstories.com/3469367-fake-news-bnl-news-on-twitter.html
imdb.com/title/tt0837106/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same reason we are

Attached: 1525795766042.jpg (600x719, 71K)

Europe is no longer white. It is over for them. We must focus on saving america if we want to preserve the white race
in4 butthurt yuros spamming mutt memes

>man and his son

Did the son do a legger or something?Ffs

>Europistan

Why they go to an Islamic restaurant to drink alcohol?
Provocation or stupidity?

Unfortunately this is true. And there will be a war in the next 10 years, maybe in the next five, even.

White people are slowly waking up to the bullshit. But thing's wont get better before blood is spilled, I guarantee it.

What happens when you corner an animal and allow no escape? That's when the claws and teeth come out.

>belgian
>frequenting halal restaurants
odds are good they were naive libshits

hopefully they got some sense beaten into them

How did they even get alcohol in a muslim country?!

lol

It's the fault of the violent islamic cultists for trying to enforce their beliefs on everyone else.

No matter how islamic the restaurant is, it's not a lawfully recognized embasy of ISIS, so Belgian laws still apply. Only thing they could be guilty of is going to a terrace with their own drinks.

pas de pitie!
pour nos ennemis!
le combat ne sera..jamais fini!

>fucking REEEEEEEEEEEE

So you people think i'm going to loose my mind over a fake news and kill all the burkahbas I see on the street?

The answer is fucking yes motherfucker.

Attached: C4zeUUqVUAEG0JX.jpg (236x236, 8K)

>Only thing they could be guilty of is going to a terrace with their own drinks.

It's logically what they have done, how an Islamic restaurant can sell alcohol?

Ok jew. TOPPEST

This

There is no way anybody who eats at a halal restaurant in Europe isn't a 110% virtue signalling shitlib on some level.

it really is ironic how euros love the mutt memes when their future is muttdom

at least post the link with the video: hln.be/nieuws/binnenland/video-vader-en-zoon-in-ziekenhuis-na-knokpartij-aan-pitabar-in-antwerpen~a4c3ac58/
Also follow up article: hln.be/regio/antwerpen/-zat-ik-drink-al-twintig-jaar-niet-meer~a03525fb/

Attached: help us.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

i stopped in antwerp during a bus journey to paris. It was by far the most enriched looking place ive ever been in europe

>how an Islamic restaurant can sell alcohol?

Because if they do only soft no one would put a feet in their shit tier restaurant

At least the people and the cops here in Antwerp beat up shitskins too.
Guess that's something.

Good. White dogs deserve to be beaten when they don't follow the rules

Belgium is beyond fucked.
Not as fucked as Americans are however.

Attached: burger christcucks.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

It makes no sense.

There is another possibility, the alcohol justification is a lie and they have be beaten for another reason.

Why did they come to a non islamic country to practice islam?
Provocation or stupidity?

Disgusting
when you are in a muslim area, you RESPECT muslim traditions and culture

Attached: PAYAnjemDrinkMain.jpg (615x409, 50K)

Neither. It was for the gibs

It was right near the Central Station. Not even a suburb. Your point still stands tho, antwerp is like 49% non-white atm

>muslim area
You mean the middle east?

It's the belief that "if we just keep our heads down, we will get to keep living the easy life." White Boomers and their children are especially vulnerable to this delusion. For one, the white Boomer was born into wealth in a way that previous generations were not. Thus they doped up and listened to rock music if they were rich or they went to work out of high school and got good paying jobs if they were working class. They still think they can get all that back if they just keep playing nice. Many of their children feel the same way. The real train wreck is going to be when the white Boomers die off and the Darkie Masters refuse to treat white people fairly. Hatred of white people is taught to everyone and self hate is taught to whites.

Whites either form Militant Pro White enclaves or they surrender to their Darkie Masters in about 30 years. Seeing the white Elite getting the smug smiles wiped off their faces by their Darkie Slaves will be fun though. It was the white Elite who opened the gates of diversity on the poor whites.

it's not merely gibs

they are literal invaders, they know this through and through while the average normie is completely oblivious

This. they were asking for it. 100% deserved.

It's already majority non-white, they count some groups as white.

And I'm sure these guys were actually muslims and not europeans like OP is treying to suggest on his clickbait thread

see People waving Israeli flags is worse than Muslim attacks

ok

Every day I pray for the reconquista to begin.

Attached: 1517752155623.jpg (1280x853, 414K)

But they do have muslim attacks.
Stupid frog.

Attached: florida allahu akbar.jpg (645x344, 85K)

Non mon gars t'as pas l'air de comprendre que les bougnoules qui ont un restaurant/commerce ici dans la bière patrie ont tout intérêt à coopérer avec les brasseurs sinon ils n'ont aucun scrupule à passer un coup de fil au contrôle fiscale pour fermer leurs commerces de macaques

Absolutely not in the same quantities.

When you stop praying and take the fight to the (((traitors))) who open the gates, you will have your Crusade. There will never be a right time to strike. There will never a safe time to strike. There will never be a time when everyone agrees that your strike was glorious.

When you are comfortable shouldering such burdens and possibly being tortured and killed, you will see the world with new eyes. Average men are going through the same moral dilemma right now.

Keep you story straight as to where you were when the Europeans started fighting back and learn to wear a disguise. There are still a lot of Judas's who get their 30 pieces of silver every week for selling out the white race.

this was fag on fag violence, toothpaste nigger

Hitler 2.0 ? Mosley 1.5 ? What ever it is I'm sure it will be a good watch. Invite other whites for help as you know Jihad will be called on anyone who murders mudslimes

Hahaha dumb amerimiutts
>europe is one country
They will never learn.

Its ramadan
No surprise here really

Patronising their business and got punished for it. Based enforcers.

Attached: 1522260453706.jpg (500x500, 45K)

Not like shootings aren't a daily occurence in murrica. And those are just the reported ones.
Just another average day in muttland I guess.

Attached: murrimutt.jpg (600x600, 64K)

Buy a rifle.
You can get a .22lr in U.K.
Not ideal, but it beat harsh language.
Godspeed.

Fucking good post

Do you stop being a massive queer pansy in Muslim areas?

Do we have to look at these two as cucks? How about they probably knew that the place was Halal and felt like getting into it with the local halal population and got overwhelmed

Most people catch a beating in their life once or twice

The vast majority of the shootings are same race on same race so that is not the best measure of stress.

If you see tremblng white pearl clutchers on TV screaming "Disarm all white men!" because some Pro Whites killed a (((Master Vampire))) you will know the war is getting real. Until the white man learns just (((who))) is selling him out, he will be chasing red herrings all over the field.

Damn.
Well said.

Firebombed shitskin "restaurants" when?
Take your kebab and fuck off back to morocco.

>Provocation or stupidity?
both

hoax-alert.leadstories.com/3469367-fake-news-bnl-news-on-twitter.html

I thought your leader Trump said that fake news is bad, or was it reverse psychology?

ok, so if the justification is true the victims were just islamo friendly, it's a good thing that they were beaten

the story is that the old guy went there regularly for his coffee (it's right near the Central Station). Tho this time he had brought his son who has a can of beer on him. Owner came out complaining about it, saying it was haram. Then it escalated and the son and other pita employees got into a fight. Started beating up the belgians with chairs and a metal stake used for kebab.

I think the real irony it that said belgian old guy prolly spent up to a 100 on his coffees there over the years. Now he paid the full price.

Attached: 1526229184599.jpg (590x350, 45K)

same reason why whites are cucked all over the west
they are letting it happen
this could all be over in a week but white man wont get off his ass
I dont blame the kikes, i dont blame the shitskins, i dont even blame the white traitors
I blame everyone who sees what is happening and does nothing about it
at this point we deserve every ounce of it.

Attached: 1474566019978.jpg (160x160, 17K)

Isn't it? Laws that Romanians must obey are written in Brussels. Nice whores btw, I frequent German and Swiss brothels (during business trips, thanks capitalism)

flag checks out

>raped daily by muslims
>calling anyone else mutt
Fix your shitty brothels, faggot. Dutch nationals literally have to cross the border into Germany for some decent action.

well no, because the tought of a crowd of big muslims man beating me up arouses me

>I think the real irony it that said belgian old guy prolly spent up to a 100 on his coffees there over the years. Now he paid the full price.
let it serve as a wake-up call

i live in nyc and go out of my way not to support muslim owned businesses where possible

because muslim attacks aren't daily in western europe lmao

stay mad

Attached: mutt.jpg (800x800, 66K)

Should know better when visiting a muslim country.. stupid white people always yelling about how muslims should adapt to western culture and yet the white act selfish themselves

>Europe is no longer white
Says la creatura hahaha

Attached: 1509501699239.png (741x630, 27K)

This is the future you chose white man

Attached: hmmm.jpg (220x222, 19K)

they were probably spitting in his coffee the entire time

>3 days since a muslim stabbed people in Paris
As long as it isnt daily its ok

Who gives a fuck about the laws? A hostile tribe is enforcing their beliefs on you, they deserve to have the restaurant razed.

In Poland the place would have been burned down by now lel

I'm glad you yooropoors have your le 56% face memes to make you guys feel better. They're pretty hilarious and probably help distract you from the brutal rapes and beatings you receive and are unable/unwilling to protect yourselves from.

Attached: 0.png (488x358, 180K)

Based Sharia

Same here bro, I work for the (((kikes))) on wall street, the curse of getting a stem degree. The funniest thing is that daughters of sandnigger immigrants are the sluttiest cunts on the planet, they do it for free and they love anal from BWC.

The first known report of Amerimutts comes from the Spanish missionary Hernando de Luna y Arellano, member of the jesuit mission of Ajacan, in the current Florida. A kind and religious man, he suffered a crisis of faith during his mission in the Americas, before returning to Spain and dying in his birthplace Toledo. The forensic report written by his personal doctor states that he died while screaming the words "el monstruo" incoherently. After his death, a piece of paper that seems to describe his encounter with an Amerimutt was found among his belongings

"Oh, Holy Mary, Help of Christians, I commend myself unto you, for my spirit is plunged in the deepest of sorrows! It was fated unto me that my footsteps met with a most wretched creature of the devil, whose form I will detail below as a warning for future travelers of these places. So use my words as a guide to avoid these beasts.

I was walking through the bay of Santa María, happily contemplating upon the beautiful landscape, when an ugly being arose out of a nearby bush. His skin was a dirty, coppery hue, darker than that of the Indians who inhabit these lands. Strange marks and symbols adorned his skin, the most profound of them a kind of yellow letter 'M' emblazoned upon his broad forehead. It measured about seven feet in height, its size being considerable, as of a pig or a wild boar. Wide nostrils and tiny, distant eyes adorned his grotesque face, which seemed to writhe and distort with odd gestures. He wore ragged clothes adorned with several white and red stripes and white stars on a blue background. At first, I believed this creature to be no more than a strange species of macaque that the natives had disguised as a prank, but my views changed as the creature spoke:

found the butthurt murimutt

Attached: 1509915967119.png (986x600, 193K)

The moment the beast opened its great maw, all other sound ceased. The squawking of the gulls, the roar of the waves hitting the shore, and even the sound of my own breath were muted instantly. The beautiful, bluish sky turned black and the Sun was extinguished. A poison spread throughout the are, quickly rotting and killing the lush vegetation of the place. After a seeming eternity, the monster spake the following words:

"whiter then u muhammad"

The voice of the abomination was heard simultaneously from all directions and from none; I felt it in my mind and in my ears. Such was the intensity of the encounter, that I suffered a slight faint and I had to be assisted by Bro. Cosme, who attributed my spell to a simple sunstroke. I do not know whence came the words pronounced by that Servant of Be'elzebub, because they did not seem typical of the native language of the place, or of any Christian language; but when I heard it, a regret that prevents me from continuing my mission was established within me here. I return, then, to Spain, with the hope of cleansing my spirit. "

The End

You mean Jews

why are europeans so uncreative?
you guys act like you dont want to be treated like you're from the same nation
but you all act like you're in one giant hive mind gestalt, you use the same insults, macro images, over and over with almost no deviation

It won't happen in the first places. The kebab fear the hussar.

10/10

Toothpaste land is just mad that the are not good at the soccer. They didn't make it to that gay kick ball tournament they have every few years, as if that shit even matters.

(((Protestantism)))

Trying this hard to be clever

Attached: 1525179786661.gif (333x251, 2M)

They didn't even order at the place. These things are called 'terraskes' and are just tables and chairs set up outside bars and restuarants in the summer. They basically just sat down and started drinking their own booze.

Serves those racists right

Attached: tdmas.gif (400x225, 1.07M)

Portuguese Cross of Christ!? Source please?

>not fabricated tales by uneducated maga niggershit for brains across the atlantic
It does look like Breitbart or something from dumb Muricans, doesn't it

ironically it's about a swedecuck during the crusades
imdb.com/title/tt0837106/

Literal retard. Belgium is far better off than The Netherlands.

>Mocro gangs
>Nigger gangs
>Zwartepieten fiasco
>Ruling government
>etc etc

There is virtually no single field you guys are doing better in than us.

Attached: download (1).jpg (199x254, 8K)

Ah muy nino, you ask me how la creatura came to be? Legends say that it all began with the mixing of the races combined with artificial and chemical spiked food and complete disintegration of culture. Then the mutts started breeding with the mongrels, and people started losing sanity even further. Ay caramba, horrible and dark times indeed. Eventually, the even more mixed abominations started being fed meat of deceased by the corporations to cut expenses. When the time was right, Jews opened up the portal to a nether dimension by using the virgin blood sacrifices of few extremely rare blancos that they kept alive for this specific purpose. Unimaginable dark energies descended upon this realm, turning abominations into something, something not of this world ... They were finally ready, the perfected goyim ...

But then there was, the wall. It's still protecting us, even to this day. No one knows for what purpose was it built, but some say that it was used to keep our corrupted cousins that ventured north from returning. However, it is very old, and sometimes la creatura sneaks through the cracks, kidnapping children ...

Attached: abominacion.jpg (777x777, 88K)

it was the future (((chosen))) for us.

Neat gays can't get married in churches now or they'll be stoned to death, after all they're provoking

Attached: nugerman.png (960x638, 1.19M)

+1 Did laugh.

12/10

Won't happen because most white Euros don't believe in Christianity anymore. They've got their sicknasty Jewish hedonism and consumerism, and an overall sense of unearned superiority which leads them into doing nothing. After all, "someone" will fix all the problems. Just not you.

Dude, its because those things you are complainting about actually illustrate the point we are all trying to pass.

At least post the shitty google translation:
Patrick Lefelon Eddy Brosius with his broken arm with which he has repelled the blows.
"I have not drunk a drop for twenty years." Eddy Brosius is angry that he is portrayed in the media as a drunk. On Saturday evening he and his son got a beating from the staff of a pitta shop at the Rooseveltplaats. The video shows how Eddy and son Jaimie are beaten down with deck chairs and a metal tube.

61-year-old Eddy Brosius lays his broken left arm on the table in a café in the Gemeentestraat with a grimace. He orders a coffee. "Ask everyone, I have not been drinking for twenty years," says Eddy convinced. Last Saturday, Eddy had not drunk anything when he was hanging around in the Rooseveltplaats with his son Jaimie. Eddy is officially retired and leads a roaming existence together with his son.

Eddy: "We wanted to eat a sandwich on the terrace of that pitta shop, they know me there, I get a coffee there regularly, Jaimie had a few pints and had a can of Cara-pils in his pocket. The boss came to complain. "This is a halal case. Alcohol is not allowed. "

2Eddy and his son Jaimie got a beating Saturday night from the staff of a pitta shop at the Rooseveltplaats.