Hmmm the three largest and strongest animals on this planet only eat plants...

Hmmm the three largest and strongest animals on this planet only eat plants....really gets that noggin joggin doesn't it?

I'm over here also eating a plant base diet, no onions, no gmos, and my chakras are aligned as fuck, I'm in a better and more powerful position to fight the new world order and save the white race than all you flesh eating cucks are...

Attached: image.jpg (750x638, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TdTXaFtDqZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No S0.Y

>thinks he himself is a good argument for pro veggi diet when his brain didnt get enough protein to function well enough to just save a pic from google and uploading it instead of screenshotting

funny how the plant eaters are all going extinct by the hands of their carnivore masters.

You're basing strength on size. If that's the case include blue whales and they eat only krill.

Yeah it really does... Oh wait.

Attached: MegalodonImage.jpg (1400x700, 92K)

The tyranosaurus was pretty big

Reminds me of that southpark episode with the vegan lion.

>only eat
Each of those creatures eats meat when it suits them (easy/convenient targets).
They're essentially utility eaters.

I knew the Russian bots and Jewish shills would show up like clockwork

You are actually retarded. Also aren't those all African animals? By your logic if a black person is vegan they are supreme again.

.05 has been deposited in your account

Your chakras?

The only fight you are ready for is with reality hoss.

I really hope that's bait, and you're not just that retarded.

Attached: 1513562759476.png (901x500, 79K)

Gorrilas, elephants, and rhinos all eat meat you fucking retard. Enjoy your government brainwashing fucking malnourished idiot. youtu.be/TdTXaFtDqZE

Enjoy your female hormone filled, low vibe, rotten flesh Fohm

And which species has dragon dildos? Checkmate

Yeah, and they're not as evolved as humans -- who learned to cook which helped their digestive tract develop.

>Y-y-you should all stop eating meat and become more like niggers and apes

Yeah, okay (((buddy))).

Humans aren't physically strong.
Though clearly this is a joke.

Attached: 1472652852980.jpg (635x640, 91K)

Cows eat grass.

They don't have the same ingesting system as us. Retard.

but can dey do dis like humies eating corpse fleshies?

Attached: lumps.jpg (1920x1080, 273K)

so you're a fatass?

Romans 14
1 Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations. 2 For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs. 3 Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him. 4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand. 5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

I don't have a ton of organic plant based options around for a cheap price dude

larp ..and nary a true word spoken
/ thread

I would call myself a utility eater

Can we not say onions?

This is now a Jew on a stick Christ cuck thread

Your still gonna make it lad..It's getting more popular so just give it time; ideally you would eat 80-90% plant based with a little red meat...I was just trying to emphasize the importance of eating veggies... 90% of these posters eat hormone cheeseburgers and artificially flavored Doritos and think they are healthy

That is if you want to live a healthy life and be active into your old age and live a good 20 years longer than your ancestors did

i kind of knew it was bait from the beginning,

Attached: bait dodge.png (500x522, 33K)

The brachiosaurus was much bigger and ate only plants.
Your point?

kek i was gonna say why no onions i thought they raise testosterone

>three strongest/largest land mammals
>humans still hunt them to near extinction and put them up for display for entertainment

see its the protein in our meat helping to develop our brains

The largest animal on Earth and the largest animal to ever exist is the Blue Whale who is exclusively a carnivore. What now vegan cuck?

A polor bear is bigger than a gorilla and could probably eat one

t.incel

>saying the megalodon was big makes you a russian bot
dude what

They also have to spend the whole day eating. Their teeth are made for it and so are the guts and as user stated above they are losing. Also you need a lot of sage for seasoning if you eat vegetarian

The largest animal on the planet is the Blue Whale, it's the largest animal to ever exist and it only eats Krill. Your argument is invalid.

>and my chakras are aligned as fuck
Cha, you got mad sick energy flow brah?

>jews hated christ so much for calling them out on their bullshit they tortured and killed him, and have shat on his legacy at every turn to this very day
>but muh jew on a stick
imagine thinking everything is a jewish conspiracy except the part where they are the main antagonists in the religious text at the backbone of western civilization.

Which political party is this thread about?

>Blyat Boris I've been found out!

Attached: IMG_8809.jpg (476x664, 70K)

You don’t have enough intestines to do what large grass-eaters do. Sit the fuck down and shut your yap.

>my chakras are aligned
Please post in the proper board:

Op is a fag,The Grizzly Bear easily BTFOs a Gorilla,also we are not animals so we dont share the same diets,your reasoning is the same that fags use for "animals fuck eachother so we sure should do it do",now go pose in front of a mirror you dyel skeleton aids having skirt wearing cock gobbling meat dodging ass faggot

You mean an omnivore?

Yes but the T-rex was big too, and that's good enough.

OP if you're not supplementing a veggie diet with pure creatine then you're fucking yourself

They have completely different digestive systems you retard.

If you want to eat plants all your life, go for it. I agree there are too many meat eaters. But you will never force me to live the same life. I will eat meat until I die.