How do you feel about this? State of Colorado official handouts to new mothers. Ftge

How do you feel about this? State of Colorado official handouts to new mothers. Ftge

Attached: IMG_20180516_064239.jpg (3404x2942, 2.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

colorado is just a commiefornian colony now

>WE NEED RETARDS TO VOTE DEMOCRAT BECAUSE ALL THE VOTE SLAVES ARE FLEEING OUR PLANTATION
>STEP 1: POISON THE WATER SUPPLY WITH NEUROTOXINS

Flouride does help prevent cavities in children by 30 to 60 %, there's many studies that have proven this fact. While this is an effect to be desired, there is also such a thing as over-flouridation. In most countries, that is not a problem. However there is one "Big Gulp Union" where beverage cups have the size of oil drums, and then that factor comes into play. They also have a great amount of autism there that they alternately blame on flourides and on vaccines.

are there teeth in your stomach?

Allow me to play doubles advocate.
Flouride is amazing for your teeth. Normally your enamel is made of a mineral composed of positively charged Calcium ions and negatively charged Phosphate ions. Acids(like from bactrial waste) strip the positive calcium ions away from their bond with phosphate. If the calcium ions never remineralize, the enamel is permanently removed (tooth decay).

So Flouride ions form an exponentially stronger Bond to calcium than the more naturally occurring phosphate ion. So if you have Fl-Ca enamel, it will be much MUCH less susceptible to ever decaying, even under acidoc conditions.

I don't know about putting it in drinking water that's probably not going to help anyway. Also Flouride will make very strong ionkc bonds to any positive ion so maybe it could fuck up ion channels in the brain too. Hmmm.

Attached: 1524035278815.jpg (412x627, 60K)

kek. they tried this shit when we had kid #1 in oregon.
doc went as far as to write us a prescription for flouride.
straight into the trash that went.

>humans survive on regular water for hundreds of thousands of years without incident
>but you should drink new and improved Waterâ„¢ full of nuclear reactor byproducts that accumulate in your brain and destroy the centers used for logic and threat assessment
Fluoridated water is literally the Brawndo of the modern age.

Flouride gets through the bloodstream to your teeth. Same as when you take tablets. I prefer tablets as you can give them to your children during their preschool years or not, however you prefer. We do that here. But the reason is less that the SJWs don't want to flouride the water, the reason is that German law states tap water has to be a little processed as possible/necessary. Local suppliers are regularly checked by state authorities. They usually detect there's something wrong within a week or less.

Eighteen years after the great Californian invasion into a state already infested with pendantic mezitos who claim Kraut ancestry 'cause their sainted fathers were gentlemen slummers.

Attached: 1510200454455.jpg (306x306, 20K)

I expect such stupidity from Germany. All the good men died in the war.

Attached: fluoride.jpg (500x374, 50K)

>Statist
>German flag
Checks out.

What, we're stupid because we keep our water clean and don't run it through a chemical factory before it comes out of the taps like you?

As I said: A certain nation is very well blessed with natural autism.

Fuck. I live in Colorado. In a mountain town at 8,900 feet but we're definitely seeing a change to our little piece of paradise. Fucking liberals and morons are over running this place this summer. However, we'll just run them out of town. Everyone here knows better than to drink tap water unless you have a well.

Not a great point; table salt is made of poison gas and explosive metal.

I did that fluoride shit school project on this stuff years ago and that shit is in nuclear reactors

fluoride in water is in microscopic amounts

arsenic is a pesticide and a pollutant in coal mines but is also found in rice and apple juice, again, in trivial amounts.

but CHEMICALS, user! h2o kills hundreds each year, for instance!!!

Have you ever seen H2 and O2 react to form H2O? Or chemistry teacher once filled a balloon with those two gases and put a match to it. Our ears rang for at least the next five minutes.

...Woodland Park or Divide?

Attached: 1511453980475.png (867x768, 254K)

0 evidence of improving dental health, proved to be neurotoxin causing plethora of diseases including cancer, dementia and mental retardation... yeah that explains much about the US

Boomers love Q and being lied too, Boomers have been lied to their entire lives...
>vaccines are good boomer goy
>government is good boomer goy
>Israel is good Boomer goy

No wonder they believe NEWQ and the Psyopp...

youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8

Dumb Boomers when will you learn

They never will

Attached: TheWatchmanOnTheWall.jpg (1200x852, 112K)