20-30 - MURICA
30-40 - JEWED.com
40-50 - Average white american
50-60 - MAGA. There is nothing wrong with BASED BLACK TRUMP SUPPORTERS
60-70 - 14/88. WHITER THAN YOU MUHAMMED
70-80 - Absourb your whiteness
80-90 - MODS special
90-99 - You got your 23andme.com dna test back

Attached: Rollyourmutt.png (5500x5500, 3.1M)

Is that MyPillow commercial with Mike in the mirror supposed to be creepy? Or was it written during an acid flashback or something?

Attached: 2FE99EF5-F374-4D59-A596-471A4262E107.jpg (569x506, 53K)

Soon™.

Attached: 1519402332810.jpg (640x514, 276K)

wtf is all this pitbull shit?

Attached: 1497877968820.gif (262x300, 2.89M)

MAGA!

Attached: 1525877041457.jpg (315x314, 35K)

Attached: Salt.gif (480x320, 678K)

Who else supports nuking the living shit out of the norks if they bretray the peace talks?

DAY OF GRILLED GOOK

I hate his faggy midwestern accent. "MY PYILLOW IS THE PERFECT PYILLOW" fuck off back to minnesota.

Mike used to be a coke fiend but turned his life around so you probably have a point there

Guys can you help a 30 year old loser neet out? if you had to choose one of the followong(welding or mechatronics)as a last resort

Gib reading guide pls. Also suggestions outside of it are welcome. Any good books on former Presidents? I was working on the Mattis reading list but I want more political stuff.

Attached: 1524692718106.gif (268x368, 858K)

Watch the dead cat bounce
Bolton has assassination team on standby in Pyongyang
Kim WILL denuclearize or DPRK WILL become "Libya model"

Attached: DPRK_028492.png (484x480, 435K)

Welding

Jow Forums trigger (mostly female) pitbull owners by saying they're mass adopting pitbulls from pounds, then taking them to kill shelters. just some twitter shitposting. supposedly it's a statement about gun control or blacks being dangerous or something. it almost seems like they're just doing it to make people angry though.

Attached: hmmmmmm.png (1024x576, 5K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XTe9bFSOVWg
RETURN
TO
BEAUTY

instead of gassing pitbulls, we should be ovening boomers

Attached: inflation.jpg (1967x1564, 341K)

holy shit stop i cant breath

>the virgin homeless sitter vs the chad inside shitter

Attached: 1518897914216.jpg (125x125, 5K)

It's a " last resort" in the sense they'll do it as they die. US aid being cut, the mudslimes invading and conquering them and wiping them out is the trigger. It doesn't matter if the US or Europe or anything didn't actively invade and destroy them. Funding to fight off the subhuman hordes is all of our problem. If they go down, all major cities go down. This is their strategy. Protect them or get burned in nuclear fire. This isn't hard to comprehend, they are Jews after all.

Trumps going to usher in World Peace, solve climate change and cause an economic superboom all in one move.

~2 weeks

can you post the other art of that girl pls

Reopening of American airbase in Iceland when?

Attached: Óði hundurinn og Guðlaugur.jpg (713x475, 63K)

Hunter S Thompson to Tom Wolfe

A shitposting pioneer.

Attached: DdP-3hzV4AAc3I1.jpg (962x1114, 204K)

Attached: 1489416905360.png (670x772, 586K)

>we should be ovening boomers

Attached: manofwealthandtaste.jpg (680x383, 29K)

They should be all dead by 2030 right?

Thompson was a degenerate drug addict who blew his brains out like a faggot. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a pedo too.

>honky bullshit on these poor wops

thompson was a shitposter born in the wrong time.

Attached: 1526389858088.png (810x688, 548K)

>hating on the most comfortable and machine worshable pillow on the market
Pleb

He was a journalist and you are a wanker

>PJW
can't stand this fag. is his video any good?

who knows, the MSM pushes the definition back 10 years every 10 years

>journalist
Yeah, he was a pedo

>2030
user, I...

Attached: apucries.png (656x755, 39K)

When you uncuck yourselves.
archive.fo/hbLul

>I wouldn't be surprised if he was a pedo too.
Word 'round the campfire is that there is a video floating around the upper circles of the elite that is basically a kiddie pron snuff film that Thompson directed.

Attached: Screenshot_20180516-070606.jpg (978x371, 63K)

that's a picture i haven't seen in a long time

Attached: you'regettingafuckyou.png (1000x733, 602K)

When does it end?

Attached: 1486384862453.jpg (567x790, 354K)

Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas is pretty much this extended out over an entire book.

Attached: E57B730B-4D4A-4B62-85D9-92AEA56B2B8A.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

>they lie!

why ask a question when you already know the answer

Attached: MrBones.png (768x1024, 1.6M)

>we should be ovening boomers
Yeah it must be everyone else's fault that you're broke and took out $200,000 in student loans.

>t. Boomer

faggots are sacred of 50 lb dogs

Not much we can do, we agreed to enforce the Dublin regulation.
If it's any consolation that number isn't going to increase if latest polls are anything to go by (of mikill fjöldi flóttafólks = too many refugees, hæfilegur = suitable, of lítill = too few):
mmr.is/frettir/birtar-nieurstoeeur/681

Statistically, the last boomer should be dead by no later than 2090, considering the last boomers were born in the 1960s, and the maximum lifespan of a human being yet recorded is about 120 years.

Of course, God knows what unholy life-extending potions science will wreak upon a boomer-weary world.

where to buffalo roam is way better than fear and loathing in las vegas

>tfw broke but no debt

Attached: 1525698005260.jpg (636x549, 82K)

Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs, every one of them should be put down. Fucking savage beasts.

I am going to pray that certain ideas that this board likes eventually become popular with the general public. After all how many people wanted a wall or thought talks about one before Trump was acceptable? Maybe if that probable spook Little wins in Cali anti-Israeli sentiment becomes more acceptable.

Attached: 1491066565454.jpg (978x1116, 111K)

Not a boomer, but back in my day, w read the contracts we had in front of us before signing it. Don't blame other people for your shitty decisions.

pitbulls - nigger dogs by niggers, for niggers

>only 120 years

Attached: E8297DE9-0D67-4525-91A0-FEB3D7DA989A.jpg (400x209, 38K)

>Of course, God knows what unholy life-extending potions science will wreak upon a boomer-weary world.
>it is the year 2199, and baby boomers are still alive

Attached: 1495636475130.jpg (768x768, 158K)

even worse, since it was his dad he worked for, he didn't have to suffer through throwing his resume everywhere to get hired
God i hate boomers, my dad does a similar thing
>man kids these days aren't working hard enough, i had my first job in school
what was your first job
>oh i knew a friend who worked at a sports stadium, he got me a job in the parking garage. we spent most of the day listening to music and collecting parking tickets every so often.

>didn't actually go through hiring process
>barely worked
>made way more money than i would at a shit job today
fucking hate them all

*hair flowing in the wind*

Attached: file.png (590x222, 22K)

He was friends with Johnny Depp, the (((Hollywood))) scumbag that was vocal and financially supported the West Memphis 3 satanic child murderers.

>broke but no debt
I wear a size 9 and need the heel horn please.

>The truth is, his actions are making America look like complete ass on the world stage, and it's not just the libs who are mad. Literally the only people happy with the shit going on in Gaza are the neocons and Trump cult of personality members.
>The European right, even the populists, are disgusted at what's happening in Israel. Because Israel is a country that acts in disgusting ways and uses America as its pet pitbull.
Malta, not only you didn't answer what I asked at you took a completely different turn with absolutely no relation to what I said. I'll reply to it and then go back to the original point
First point
> his actions are making America look like complete ass on the world stage, and it's not just the libs who are mad (...) the only people happy with the shit going on in Gaza are
First of all: fuck Gaza, bunch of sandniggers from a religion invented 700 years after Jesus and that call FUCKING BETHELEM their "ancestral homeland". That said, WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH TRUMP AND THE EMBASSY MOVE TO JERUSALEM? Here is the timeline of Israeli relations to Gaza
> 1949-2005: shalom sandniggers (Israel) has boots on the ground in Gaza, kills salam sandniggers three on the regular, with complete impunity.
For instance,
> 2002: Israel airstriked and flattened a building there, killing 14, in 2004 Israel does a ground incursion there and kill between 100 and 150.
> 2005: Israel withdraw from Gaza
Then they "withdraw" and
> 2006: Israel gunboats shells and kills a family at a Gaza beach, Israel aistrikes gaza and kills 23, Israel aistrikes Gaza and kills 21
> 2008: Israel all in all kills about 120
> 2009: (that year when it was live televised): Israel kills about 1400 palestinians, about 300 children, flatten whole building blocks in Gaza
> 2012: Israel toss white phosphorous at gaza with impunity
The point in listing this is to ask: what the fuck Trump or "America First" has to do with any of that?
(continues)

Attached: replaced.jpg (567x525, 66K)

>LE NIGGERZ DAWGZ

and guns are nigger weapons,lets ban them

Welding. They make bank. If that doesn't work, consider gelding

Explain how my grandfather could buy/build a house in California in the 1960s for little more than 50k and that house is now worth upwards of 1.5 mil. Even with the best education, the highest paying job, you'd just be able to afford that house if you were financially sound.

Boomers plan to live forever.

Attached: 72D29211-FD02-4B81-8AF6-C1F0BC176E89.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

A gun doesn’t act on it’s own. Just ban niggers instead.

Oh, I am aware
I'm sure those two corn holed each other many times

yea,but it's LE NIGGER WAPON

youtu.be/Zn9Oc-AyFeQ
Gods light shines on her

Attached: 1518816304000.png (1300x900, 468K)

>attending vegas strip to party
>see man carrying gun bags up elevator
>lean back in my slot machine chair and yell "these country concert patrons finna bouta get COMPED!"
>everyone cheers and panics that theres no taco bell
>waiter rushes up to me and says "your sushi, sir"
>hear gunshots from one of the rooms

Attached: FinnaBouttaComped.jpg (1900x940, 452K)

This ugly fucking boomer is taking 150 pills a day to live forever and you’re basically fucking dead.

Attached: 840F1B7E-399A-4DD7-8D07-EA4D9EF59944.jpg (300x332, 32K)

>took out $200,000 in student loans.

I never went to college, actually. but it is your generation's fault that the economy and the planet in general are fucked. all this social justice jewery may be catching fire with my generation, but it's only because the faggoty snowflakes from yours raised their kids the way they did, then sent them off to college where professors (mostly boomers) brainwashed them further into cultural marxism.

>flirt

.... and that's about it.

My friend is a trap and and I want to fuck it

Sure we are, Ray.

Attached: 6E0410EE-E88D-4D66-859A-630E81C8C210.gif (414x382, 2.82M)

Im glad Devil Pope is leaving

Guns aren't bred to be ruthless pit-fighting animals that you have to break the fucker's neck to dislodge its jaw after it bites down on a toddler's face, you inbred subhuman.
I'm sure your pitty loves you very much and is sooo sweet to you, the rest of us don't want to have to worry about your pupper chimping out and mauling people because it heard someone snap their fingers.

Gun's don't spontaneously start shooting and killing people, they require a nigger for that. Whereas niggers and pitbulls can be coddled from cradle to grave and will bite your head off for no reason whatsoever 60+% of the time.

Also SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED YOU FUCKING COMMIE GOOK JEW

Attached: 1519125140128.jpg (819x783, 162K)

the wall will never happen, for a number of reasons. and people being anti-isreal is good, but i'd never want to see the genuine white supremacy of this board spread to the general public.

>t. Joepsy

god dammit jr

what did he do now? besides cheating on his wife

Because Jews. Don't try and buy/build a house if it doesn't make financial sense. Don't blame others for your terrible decisions. Like living in commiefornia for instance.

>be adult
>willingly take out loans with interest to go to school
>willingly get brainwashed by kikes
>blame everyone else for your shitty decisions
You aren't a toddler. Grow up, faggot.

>and people being anti-isreal is good
It's gonna happen eventually.
>but i'd never want to see the genuine white supremacy of this board spread to the general public.
Because?

Attached: 1484596454980.jpg (1200x900, 114K)

The problem is also that education and media mainly focuses on making you a consumer, in order to benefit those who already create a product. Instead of creating an even more and more competitive environment of producers which inevitably would lower prices and raise standard of living. Small business owners can be successful, but are usually met with push back and have to compete against large scale companies for the same market.

dude you're still here!?

those few scientific breakthroughs are probably
>curing cancer
>preventing senescence without causing cancer
>curing degenerative disorders (alzheimer's, parkinson's, dementia, etc.)
none of which seem all that likely in the near future

Steamy Asians

but we allow mentally ill people to purchase guns freely

>LE NO INFRINGE
>BAN THINGS I AM IRRATIONALY SCARED OF

>Central banks are boomers fault
>My grandfather bought a house in California, that means the other 330 million people in the country should buy a home there for 50k
Really?

The only cure for being young is time, you can't argue the idiot out of them

>but we allow mentally ill people to purchase guns freely
Maybve the FBI does, but there's already laws that bar nutjobs from buying guns. Not my fault the feds don't enforce the laws they foist on the rest of us, faggot lover of a niggerdog.

Second point:
It is not like he ran a campaign of "opposing Israel", quite the contrary, he said in so many words in the escalator ride that he sided with Israel and opposed Iran.
> Israel is a country that acts in disgusting ways and uses America as its pet pitbull.
Correct on both counts
> The European right, even the populists, are disgusted at what's happening in Israel.
Fuck them. If "the Jewish question" is the hill they want to do die on it's their prerrogative, they'll make good "Nehlen" or "Little" or the whole "Charlottesville" crowd or the myriads of retards before them that sperged **before** getting into a position of power: ideological pure but completely powerless.
Up until now Trump did exactly three things that can be construed as favouring Israel
> getting out of the Iran deal (a campaign promise)
> moving the embassy to Jerusalem (a campaign promise)
> bombing an empty airfield and an empty warehouse because of a gas attack (false flag or whatnot, a campaign threat)

Now, back to the original point. It seems your criticism is that "Trump is not putting America First **because** he is doing stuff that benefits Israel" and I challenge that notion.
There are a lot of things that Trump could have done up until now but didn't, be it because of congressional obstructionism or lack of willingness to be the provebial bull in a china shop. That said, here is the question:
> how did any of these three things I pointed out above, all of them completely without opposition by either side of the American politican spectrum, impeded him of following through with the other campaign promises?

My point is that yes, Trump has some shortcomings with regards of what he could have done but none of his foreign policy measures have anytying to do with them,

Attached: t_pose4.jpg (557x557, 53K)

because i have non-white friends and family members who i love very much. white supremacy is fun to joke about (like antisemitism), but ultimately it's a meme. people who take that shit seriously are just as retarded as people who take black supremacy seriously.

Who else excited to die for Israel here? G-d bless Trump and Bolton, heros of Zion.

Ray just wants to make an end run around that and upload himself to the internet like in SOMA.

>>willingly take out loans with interest to go to school
literally just said i didn't go to college. put on your reading glasses grandpa.

Is /ptg/ going to vote for Patrick Little or is Israel #1 over here?

Attached: 1526289017738.png (1000x1000, 692K)

>>Make China Great Again

Attached: save_china.png (655x264, 119K)

roll

The definition of "mentally ill" is an extremely fluid concept and wholly politicized and subverted by the left wing. I don't want my dad to be declared mentally unfit to own a weapon because he forgot where he put the remote.

Also, way to disregard the constitution of the country you're living in Mahmoud.

I take it back, pitbulls are WORSE than niggers. Niggers are 12% of the population and commit 60% of all crime, but there are a few niggers out there who don't commit crimes, whereas pitbulls are .01% of the dog population, commit 60% of all maulings, and 100% of pitbulls go apeshit at some point or other before having to be put down.
QED, pitbulls are statistically worse than niggers, which in fact makes niggers worse for daring to defend such a nigger animal.

Attached: 1508520204764.jpg (490x354, 16K)