American here in Sweden and holy shit this country is a mess

American here in Sweden and holy shit this country is a mess

There are SOMALI gangs roaming the streets and they seem to have taken complete controll over them, whenever there is an ethnic swede at near they start to gang up on them to chase them off, it's as if they have established a curfew for all swedes.
There is a general sense of fear all over soaked into the buildings and architecture Sweden and I even told the swedes to stand up and fight for their country but they told me to hush or the police will arrest us for hate crime, i tried to explain to them just how pathetic their lifves has become but they just kneel down and take it telling me to learn to tolerate migrants, and the worst part is that these people pay the highest taxes in the world, and the people telling me this lhad a sister that was literally gangraped by Turks

How do we fix this godforsaken nation Jow Forums

Attached: 1526130031614.gif (390x265, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

di.se/debatt/alliansen-kan-regera-med-stod-av-oss/
youtube.com/watch?v=Cju3hUZx7Fk
youtube.com/watch?v=B0TmH_PMTIY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And these are the people that conquered most of the civilised west, how the mighty have fallen

Attached: Respectvikingcock123.png (1998x3241, 1.44M)

T buthurt sven

The truth needs to get out there anyways

>things that never happened

I dont give a damn i am saving you swedes! Bump

allah Akbar

Attached: swedenow.png (1033x1070, 499K)

let me understand what is really bothering you: so you basically have to make a little detour in order to avoid those somali blocks in order to get to the nearest mcdonalds ?

I visited sweden and the locals were all very nice, one young swede guy at a bar broke down all the places i should avoid and told me places i should visit and it really helped. One thing i noticed is when shitskins find out youre american they dont fuck with you. Also the niggers in Sweden are beta as fuck compared to american niggers. They all small and weak, shits funny. Sweden would be easy to take back for the swedes.

Compared to france, sweden is much safer. Paris is the biggest shithole in europe. Absolutely disgusting city.

Were you in Stockholm?

We went to stockholm and malmo.

Cool pasta

Sagepasta from weeks ago.

They all live on benefits. American blacks need to fight turf wars and learn to survive the asphalt jungle. Ours are apathetic from birth, all they do is chew khat and count the days.
There are a few exceptions, but those exist in the States aswell.

Same thread everyday.

discord gg DRsbhn

bump

I'm half slav and half romanian living in suburbs of Paris. Average frenchmen think of romanians as less beeings than niggers from africa because of the gypo meme. This is the pure reason I couldn't care less about the situation here. Eastern Europe has spilled a lot of blood for the "Allies" during ww2 and after. These traitors fucks deserve everything

>How do we fix this godforsaken nation Jow Forums
Pic related

Attached: the_wrinkled_flag_of_the_nmr__several_resolutions__by_jpviktorjokinen-d61oq0r.jpg (1191x670, 179K)

Can we discuss swedish politics?

Im reconsidering voting for SD because they are pro-israel but they are also anti-migration which is what we need

A vote on anything other than SD is wasted, change my mind

You two are shills to make swedes not vote SD

Ignore these two and vote SD no matter what this election

I literally said

>A vote on anything other than SD is wasted

Implying i will NOT waste my vote as it currently stands because even if i think AfS has a more worthy migration policy they wont make the 4% needed.

But how serious is the israel question with SD?

you do realize you are on a nazi board where people hate jews?

stop shilling jew

>8 posts by this id

don't give this scumbag more (yous)

They're pro-Israel (and Israel hates them) to keep nazi larpers out. Bieler is simply their khazar shield, she's a yes-man with no free will. But she keeps MSM from getting them bogged down in circular nazi references. The problem with Ekeroth was not so much his jewishness as being a drunkard, he'd still be relevant if he simply stayed sober.

AfS might be a tiny bit sharper, but I get the feeling they consist of people grumpy for being cut from the easy road to big fat Govermnent paychecks. Jeff Ahl switched to them when he found out he wasn't on SD's candidate list this fall.

NMR belongs on the streets, not in councils or the parliament.

SD won't support any government alternative that won't cut immigration: di.se/debatt/alliansen-kan-regera-med-stod-av-oss/
Theme song: youtube.com/watch?v=Cju3hUZx7Fk

Attached: jimmiedagarna.jpg (640x640, 98K)

well what is the other option? there is none.
should one support israel or not is not the priority, it's saving your country.

Sounds like my state of Minnesota

Attached: 1491340998597.png (503x535, 18K)

Become a Commando, start mounting attacks

Good info, thanks

I dont want to be double played and have SD become a major player only to have em fuck us over Moderaterna-style

There are two other parties
AfS that are more hardline on migration and NMR which are basically nazi thugs
Both of these are obviously not good for votes as it stands currently, barring a miracle on AfS´s side

stop shilling, SD is the only choice 2018

>t. Somali nigger

This pasta is no longer al dente.

Just look at Sannfinländarna whose leader sold out at the first waft of money. Jimmie would similarily be promptly kicked out of the party if he turned coats.

bump

Buy a gun off the deepweb and if they gang up on you then draw your pistol and drop them
Then ditch the gun in a bin

I can confirm this is 100% true I am not using VPN

As reassuring as that is im more worried about them collectivly turning coats

As in "Oh sorry, we arent taking in asylum seekers but the anhöriginvandrare are in the hundreds of thousands"

>it's saving your country.
>what is subversion
Saving our countries from what? The #1 threat at the moment is the same threat that was 70 years ago as well.
We need to save our countries from people who support Israel, including fake nationalists like pic related.

Attached: huhtasaari.jpg (1024x576, 213K)

Väldigt bra att dig ha här broder

SD has 28K members, nobody in the top layers is safe.
We'll get an S&M government before that anyway.

>We'll get an S&M government before that anyway.
Sadly, think might be true

The saving grace is that Rövén has gotten massive backlash for his recent statements about family reunion and such from the party so hopefully S will lose out even more or have to backpeddle

nice larp thread

*psst, hey kid, yeah you*
>Ive got a plan if youre interested

Attached: 1479382454195.jpg (532x675, 555K)

I'm listening

Attached: l8gGdbw.gif (250x200, 34K)

HELL SEGER!

Attached: 1517490339754.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

*Now look, this might sound crazy but just indulge me*

>We will need pubs, cool banners and a group of hooligans to keep people off us.

Attached: 1479382535412.jpg (556x661, 211K)

>whenever there is an ethnic swede at near they start to gang up on them to chase them off, it's as if they have established a curfew for all swedes.
Literally never happened. But nice try, tho.

Attached: 1525636666679.jpg (288x399, 47K)

Nigger, please. Jimmy sold out around the time of his depression aka gambling problem.

Attached: SD.png (789x868, 866K)

It's can't be fixed.
youtube.com/watch?v=B0TmH_PMTIY

Attached: 1525012020303.png (720x729, 618K)

It doesn't make headlines because the msm is trying to silence it down
Just like they are trying to censor Guldtuben. ( a swedish youtube gala where fans got to vote for their favourite youtubers)
The only place to get news about shootings etc is alternative media like FriaTider.
Problem there is that nobody are responsible for what comes out there

>Hipster

"I've said it before, I say it again, get yourself a hipster friend."

You sure have extremely shitty spelling and grammar for an American.

>drop it in the bin

are you retarded

Except youve got spooks, african niggers, and gook hmong as well as the fair run of latin genetic waste.

Shame as minnesota is a great state and minneapolis a great city aside from that.

Thanks Lutheran Social Services....