How to win a culture war

You're up against smug, retarded hipsters and entitled 'minorities', not against thinkers.

You don't win by argument, reasoning, or violence. You win by PRODUCING CULTURE that is more appealing.

This might be news to you, since you're all the sort of kids who were outcasts on the playground, but the only way to get these people to change is by making it COOL to NOT be like them.

They aren't pro-BLM, pro-feminist and anti-white because they care about POLITICAL issues. They didn't REASON themselves into it. They adopted these topics because it fills a social need for them.

They're overwhelmingly university students and children, because they're lacking in a sense of purpose and self-importance. They all aspire to be the next Rosa Parks because it justifies their insecurities and feelings of unimportance, and to get their next hit of self esteem they'll go out of their way to instigate a situation where they can publicly display their adherence to ideology.

Your goal isn't to deconstruct the 'woke' ideologies themselves, but to remove the SOCIAL benefit to doing so. These people are sheep and followers, masquerading as political activists because it's sexy and self-important.

You win by PRODUCING CULTURE that takes away this sense of self importance. Make music videos, comics, short stories, memes, livestreams, whatever, where you don't bother ARGUING about their idiot beliefs. Make culture where they're just the butt of the joke. Make culture where branding yourself as a socio-political martyr for baseless causes and inventing new systems of oppression makes you LOOK UNCOOL.

The only way to topple these self important hipsters is to give them the next new thing to follow, and have it provide them a feeling of importance without posturing about the plight of Rwandan dirt farmers.

Kill their ideology by making it outmoded in the new, fun, cooler culture that you create. Make social justice be the most embarrassing thing in the world.

Attached: 20180426_005318.jpg (320x320, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

grabify.link/DNFGYN
youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's not just make a better culture, that's true but there's more. YOU ARE LITERALLY FIGHTING THE TECHNIQUE OF BEING UNFAIRLY CRITICIZED IN A SUBJECTIVE MANNER. You are fighting the Culture of Critique, LITERALLY. Ridicule them, cause infighting. Embarrass them, bants them. High level teasing, taunting and triggering. Has Jow Forums forgot how to bants? C'mon Jow Forums !!! What happened???

Ridicule their idols, point out their lies, their foibles, make videos, make SONGS, do all that shit. Ridicule the culture of critique. I believe in you.

You're taking their reins. These dipshits aren't inherently good or evil. They're just followers of the dominant culture.

The only way to win the war is to PRODUCE GOOD CULTURE that attacks the CENTRAL ATTRACTION OF SOCJUS- namely, the sense of self importance and purpose.

Replace it with something else to feel superior to, and some other purpose, and you've got a winning formula.

We need artists of all kinds on board

>M e m e m a g i c

Meme magic is our most powerful weapon thus far. But it's not even the best we can do. Quality humour is just one part- we need to bake the attack on SocJus into GOOD QUALITY CULTURAL PRODUCTS.

Like I said, MUSIC VIDEOS, comics, short stories, livestreams, youtubers, video games, blogs, poems, what fucking ever. Every cultural channel. People don't share or link or talk about IDEOLOGY or POLITICS, they share and link and talk about CULTURE THEY LIKE.

Make a PRODUCT that embeds this mockery of SocJus, and you'll create allies faster than you can imagine.

Memes only go so far.
They're turbo-charged short term, but they have no lasting influence IRL.
Most people - in day to day life - discuss TV show, movies, music and video games.
Their references are not our references.
We must make things worth referencing.
Not for us to reference, but for normies to reference.
If we're going to have any impact it must be on the normies' terms.
That's not cucking.
That's subverting.
I may loath them, but even the cultural Marxists know the power of media.
Marxists didn't stop at fucking posters (their equivalent of memes).
They made formal movies and other propaganda.
The left can't meme.
I've noticed that their writing / story-telling skills have also fallen short recently.
All we have to do is make better content.
Easier said than done, but it's true.

There's a role in here for those of us who aren't willing to help with the art (note that I didn't say who CAN'T help with the art, because ANYONE can produce SOMETHING of quality).

Professional shills. The jews have them, the media has them, the SJWs have them.

When the content starts being made, we have an OBLIGATION to shill it amongst each other, other boards, other websites, and even try to probe the normies too.

YES, shilling is necessary. And there's nothing that says we aren't capable of it.

Is this PJW copy pasta? This is exactly what he said about his banned youtube video about the SJW agenda behind the 60million viewed 'This Is America'

Look, we had a shot with World Peace. It was EXACTLY what you describe. Even Tyler the Creator referenced Sam Hyde in some of his recent sketches. That shit was cathcing on and winning the culture war. Why do you think Jew Bernstein and Gelman and Vic Burger made such an effort to stop him? It wasn't personal, it was fear and awareness that he was doing exactly as you describe.

The problem is liberal, and overwhelmingly (often exclusively) Jewish control over platforms, either directly through ownership or indirectly with threats of legal action or shaming in media.

We need to fix that problem first, and I don't quite see a way to do so as of yet.

Good thread btw. You worded a few concepts better than I could.

Attached: fashwave tomorrow.jpg (1024x1024, 271K)

Attached: fashwave didnt have to be.jpg (1024x1024, 205K)

Attached: fashwave future belongs to us.jpg (1024x576, 147K)

Attached: fashwave volk reich fuhrer.jpg (2134x1200, 327K)

Attached: fashwave homesick.jpg (1024x783, 169K)

Fuck you. I don’t want these parochial muh white Christian male supremacy to win. I want to destroy the whole game, not make the wheel go round and round.

So I de deconstruct because I want people to opt out of culture entirely.

I am a radical traditionalist. So trad that conservatives are too radical for me. So trad that Christianity is too much of an innovation.

So trad that pagans are too progressive.

Suck a tit.

Attached: fashwave deny predators.jpg (1387x804, 197K)

Attached: fashwave we are not sorry.jpg (1024x1024, 368K)

Attached: fashwave war blessing.jpg (960x720, 116K)

>Rome would've been saved if they catered MORE to the decadent

Attached: IMG_9328.jpg (393x469, 139K)

Attached: fashwave there is no peaceful way.jpg (767x431, 33K)

Attached: fashwave day of the rope.jpg (1024x773, 143K)

>this thread again
You still win by murdering all your enemies. same as it ever was.

Attached: 799c35ee29d9ff8336cf3283592e22d67bde90b0.png (691x576, 234K)

Attached: fashwave meaningful art.jpg (960x540, 94K)

Attached: fashwave anger is moral.jpg (682x1024, 235K)

Attached: fashwave conquer.jpg (1024x576, 163K)

Attached: fash wave flick inferno.jpg (892x960, 180K)

Good thread

We need to meme normies into /sigging/

We need normies to see that being strong and independent and close with nature is the way to be. Removing poisons from yourself. They already believe the "detox" meme, we just need to reapply it with flouride, onions, beer, bromide, etc. we need them to sig. No one who sigs is still a liberal because those who are strong, work hard, and are unaddicted to drugs, tobacco, and liberal reinforcement are those who are inherently fashy.

Attached: IMG_5384.png (1473x2096, 1.35M)

Attached: fash wave take back our future.jpg (639x960, 95K)

Attached: fashwave smash cultural marxism.jpg (1024x1021, 139K)

Attached: fashwave must not fail.jpg (640x657, 74K)

Attached: fashwave defend your people mom daughter.jpg (552x689, 73K)

Attached: fashwave duty manhood.jpg (560x408, 51K)

Attached: fashwave save the west EGA.jpg (666x960, 82K)

Attached: psyanide trumpmore fashwave.jpg (960x640, 129K)

This

>Well if you just BARGAINED with the natives--

Attached: IMG_9502.jpg (817x960, 82K)

>makes absolutely nothing to contribute
>demands we become a culture factory to be the lefties

Yeah that’s not how meme making works. You don’t just say “GUYZ LETS PRODUCE MORE STUFFZ” and it gets magically shit out for you to pass around to your friends. Do something more than post the same thread 20 times and I guarantee you’ll see some sort of result.

>and other posts

I honestly hadn't thought of it, but it sounds believable enough. The meme power thing is true though, the world has seen that many times already.

If you click this you lost: grabify.link/DNFGYN

You don't say.

Attached: 1520376745769.jpg (917x1024, 198K)

Link is just for tracking bots in this thread

>they aren't pro-BLM, feminist and anti-white because of reasoning
I beg to differ. I'm pro-BLM, but mostly because in this country black lives DON'T matter. This movement was started in response to the police brutality that runs rampant in the black community.

There's nothing wrong with feminism in the traditional sense (i.e. men and women should be treated equally) and the #KILLALLMEN types are a loud minority. Same with anti-white sentiments. Most liberals don't want to see the death of the white man. Just an end to his dominance over the rest of society.

Do we even need normies? Think of it like a religion, with two strategies. You can widen the tent, building a larger group of people lightly associated, or get strict and have a smaller group of zealots. Sort of modern Catholicism vs Islam.

I've been starting an organization, kind of a self-improvement through conditioning sort of thing, almost like brainwashing in a way. Everything from sports to politics to movies to corporations use psychological tricks on us in a quasi organized way, so why not take all the knowledge and use it to better ourselves? For instance, alcohol in small doses helps with creativity, because the brain on alcohol is less organized and can more easily make new associations. Thus, if you work and condition yourself to make loose associations, from A to D to Y, then you'll find as you get better at associating, you naturally become more creative.

It's like training to do a pull-up. You don't just grab the bar and pull as hard as you can, you work to develop the muscles independently, getting a foundation of strength in your lats, triceps, etc. Before you know it, you're knocking pull-ups out.

It just seems to me that people need something to believe in.

I'm posting seriously in a bot thread look at me mommy.

>conquerored
You mean bought?

It would seem logical that black people are treated differently since their statistical inclination towards crime and armed misbehavior is relatively much larger than that of whites, ESPECIALLY in the U.S.

But we both fail to see the point: individual lives don't matter to officials, it's the collective that has their attention.

Over generalised nonsense wrong on so many levels, you argue as though you have all the answers, but you provide no self-critique of your position. Fuck off back to Plebbit, pseudo-intellectual. Also spacing so annoying and gay, when you're eye is having to drop down every 2 seconds when reading it. Also you make this thread everyday. Stop it.

Attached: whereTheFuckIsEveryone.jpg (617x376, 40K)

I'm happy these threads keep popping up. Don't let the dream die.

Attached: Gandalf-the-Grey.jpg (800x380, 41K)

fuck i meant to sage this bollocks

I never knew that a girl having 2 broken legs in casts could be such a turn on until now.

You again?

Attached: 1526413636281.jpg (320x316, 48K)

There are no longer any normal peaceful solutions that would allow counterculture to have any major effects. You can't fix this problem as the system is completely controlled on all sides. Pseudo nihilists and acceleration proponents will seem ahead of the curve on this. If anybody had sense they could exploit the current Palestinian casualties.

Attached: tfwnoworldpeace.png (774x652, 670K)

Reminder that ruby (the programming language) is for girls.

>blacks cause a disproportionate amount of violent crime
Mostly because of how they've been bred for the past 400 years. During slavery (and jim crow) black people were actively persecuted for pursuing education. This attitude is still prevalent in the black community, though it is slowly changing. Currently, the most avid readers in America are black women aged 18-24. In the meantime, movements like HAND UP DON'T SHOOT still gain traction because cops are free to execute unarmed citizens indiscriminately, with no fear of punishment.

what you're describing is exactly what the globalists used to create the world as it is today. This is just the right foot going forward on the same path of progressivism.

If you think of everything in the terms of cycles then fads would be something with a short lifespan and ideals like globalism vs natsoc is a back and forth with a much longer cycle.

It leads towards creating a means of society that everyone is content with therefor allowing (((them))) to remain in power indefinitely as the minimal requirements for human life will be maintained among the slaves.

To win we have to break the system, not overthrow what is currently in control. What you are proposing just furthers the advancement of the status quo

In short, KYS

>he programs
Ahaha fucking nerd
This is Jow Forums, go back to Jow Forums

Regards, feministposter

Boomers love Q and being lied too, Boomers have been lied to their entire lives...
>vaccines are good boomer goy
>government is good boomer goy
>Israel is good Boomer goy

No wonder they believe NEWQ and the Psyopp...

youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8

Dumb Boomers when will you learn

>never

Attached: JdifHatesThisImage.jpg (630x692, 47K)

Plan is to spread memes and gain ground in people's mind while the West collapses.
When the crash happens, time will be to retake your country, and normies will follow.

Attached: cat_balls.jpg (540x529, 51K)

3 innocent whites are shot by cops for sketchy reasons for every 1 black. You will never see large coverage for these but the statistics and very quiet local newspaper articles are out there. They only push the black kills because they know blacks will chimp out and cause more headlines. Blacks shot by cops didn't even account for 20% of the black shoktings, a great overwhelming majority is black on black crime.

But go ahead keep thinking the cops are your enemy and push the globalist, Jewish, Marxist agendas rather then admit that blacks are their own worst enemies and that over violent cops are a bigger threat to everyone. Keep thinking your a special victim of the man. Fucking retard.

>Blacks shot by cops didn't even account for 20% of the black shoktings
Sauce?
>But go ahead keep thinking the cops are your enemy
>3 innocent whites are shot by cops for sketchy reasons for every 1 black.
By your own logic, cops ARE the enemy. I don't want to be shot 5 times in the chest playing the fucking hokey pokey with a cop.
>admit that blacks are their own worst enemies
I have admitted as much. Remember when I said that black culture abhors education? That aspect of their culture is the single greatest thing holding them back as a people. That being said, their avoidance of education was directly caused by chattel slavery and Jim Crow.

That's an explanation for why things are the way they are, not a counter argument.

Attached: 0954FB23-C5F8-4880-9DF8-B41CA577AC95.jpg (707x1024, 156K)

I never said it WAS a counter argument. I was, however, trying to explain how white Americans bred blacks to be the way they are today. I was also trying to point out that things are changing, albeit slowly.

Should have been a black wymyn delivering the coffee.
Missed opportunity

Was the first 11 times not enough for this same exact thread?

Attached: file.png (1154x724, 322K)

You wrote all that essay when you could have just written

>"we are just murican mutts without any sense of identity because we never had culture in the first place"

>That aspect of their culture is the single greatest thing holding them back as a people
I think of culture more as a product of the people themselves, spanning generations. I can understand that not having access to education results in a lower standard of living and elevated crime rates, but I wouldn't call that the single greatest factor holding them back as people.

And don't use slavery as an excuse for black people not wanting to learn and get educated, that's rediculous. What does it even mean?
>Slavery is no more
>Let's start a culture that doesn't promote self improvement and instead relies on a victim narrative
Actually, that sounds exactly like any black community. In that case I would argue it's a genetic, not a cultural problem.

>Bring in the radical conservative revolutionaries.

NO!!!!!!
God, it's like herding cats. Can you hold onto your goddamn autism for five fucking seconds? Without sperging out about WHITE CIVILISATION or RADICAL CONSERVATISM?

This is NOT about POLITICS, you FUCKING STUPID TARD.

This is about COOL. This is about SELF IMPORTANCE. This is about DIRECTION IN LIFE and SOCIAL STANDING.

Not ONCE do you breathe a word about fucking politics or you kill the media dead in an instant.

You stick to the social side, and you STAY ON MESSAGE. SocJus is uncool, what a fucking loser trying to be a new Rosa Parks, it's so much cooler to be X or Y or Z (which is what we're here to fill in the blanks on)

Attached: 20180514_140217.jpg (478x544, 96K)

You're so fucking deluded.
>incite anti white male sentiment everywhere you go as good goy liberal
>Your opposition to white men eventually turns to hatred and resentment
>liberals unironically shilling genocide of white men now but still think it's opposition

You faggots want us to roll over and die, fuck you nigger. I have a right to exist, and if your side wins all that resentment and hatred you instilled in the niggers and around the world isn't going to just go away cause we wuz minorities now. They are gonna keep going until we are all dead, and it's your deluded fucking fault for thinking that the "noble" minorities will take the reigns of power and govern fairly and righteously. Literally 90 percent of the world is governed by "minorities" and their countries are corrupt shitholes and they treat their own people like dirt. How do you think they are gonna treat their former "oppressors" when they don't even value their own? Youre a fucking traitor to your people.

Keep the overtly political stuff out of it. Point out that their entire personality revolves around larping as Ramona Flowers and being outraged

Don't pull the rug out, provide an alternative. Provide a way to laugh it off and say "haha remember when you complained about Halloween costumes? That was so 2016" or some dumb shit.

Leave a cultural escape trapdoor in there sure, but we need to DEVALUE their self important coolness and show a NEW idea of what's socially cool to do. How they mentally gymnastify their way from A to B is their problem- if we give enough incentive, they'll find a way.

Make it COOL to be pro-free-speech. Make it COOL to not be easily offended. Make it COOL to shrug off a halloween costume.

There are stacks of options there for scenarios in comics, stories, music videos

Our goal here is to cook up NEW-PUNK. With songs, styles, comics, stories, videos, streamers all about LAUGHING AT THE BLUE HAIRS or laughing at IDIOTS WHO CRY OVER HALLOWEEN COSTUMES.

Keep it SIMPLE. Keep it LIGHT. Keep it DIGESTIBLE.

Attached: 20180310_114840.jpg (506x630, 214K)

Oh and further you literally don't have western civilization without westerners. This may come as a shock but everyone except white pipl are tribal as fuck and quite literally don't value the same things you do. Shocking that different people and different cultures would have different values and virtually none of those values include concepts such as "freedom". The world is solid fucking evidence of that. Only whites care about freedom, truth, and justice. And we are going to lose all that when we are minitories in our lands.

cute toes
would sign her casts if you know what i mean
with my benis

Based. Fucking based. He's right, /pol. We can't just get blackpilled by sharing our redpills with each other. We need to compress our red pills into diamonds, and sell that as jewelery. We need to slice the red pills, and put those succulent pieces into hipster salads and fruit smoothies. We need to crumble them, sprinkle them on cakes, and eat them from our lover's naked body. OP is right. We need to bake our cherished redpills into culture, which normies can consume, rather than selfishly hoard the pills to ourselves. Memes need to be free... Not just kept in the box of /pol. I beseech you to the OP's proposition, to rise to his challenge, and to the best that is within you.

Attached: 1526449181807.jpg (902x789, 859K)

>don't blame slavery
I think your underestimate the effect that 400 years of subjugation can have upon a people. Different cultures approach education on different ways. Jews and Asians value education the most, while blacks value education the least. Slavery had a HUGE impact upon how education is viewed by the black community.

AGAIN, this view is CHANGING.

>unironically shilling white genocide
White genocide doesn't exist. The term you are looking for is "demographic shift,"

>This might be news to you, since you're all the sort of kids who were outcasts on the playground
Why are you assuming that? When I was growing up it were the smug retarded hipsters and all kinds of minorities who were constantly bullied. Fags, the weak, the fat, the cowardly etc. The smug retarded hipsters and entitled minorities are the MAJORITY now in certain places, of course you're going to be the outcast and the bullied among them. Jeez. You're going to be THE fag if you're the only straight guy among fags.

It's not the issue of having a 'cooler' culture. The majority defines the cool. If everyone around you is a communist you're not going to convert them by pretending to be the cool guy, you'll end up in a gulag.

Ever since Nietzsche proclaimed the death of God humans are desperately trying to fill the void, to counter the resulting nihilism. Both fascism and communism are failed attempts to substitute the spiritual duty of religion with something worthwhile. Now a new kind of authoritarian ideology is emerging and it's not about being cool or not. It's not as simple as kids on the playground. It's us against them. We don't convert, we aren't able to. We're defined by our ideas.

IT'S PRETTY SIMPLE, ANONS

Leftist ideology is pure doublethink.
THAT'S IT. THE END. POKE FUN AT THEIR INABILITY TO COMMIT.

>Feminism!
>#MeToo!
>Always believe a rape victim!
Fuckload of muslims rape. No justice.
>FUCKING ISLAMOPHOBIA!

"Uhh, which is it, #GirlPower or #NotAllMuslims?"

"Uhh, which is it, #FuckIsrael or #FuckAntisemitism?"

Agreed with one caveat: do they have the majority or is it that people are afraid to speak their minds? I suspect many people just pretend to go along to get along... keep their jobs & avoid being shamed and shunned by friends/family. A lot of countries have no real freedom of speech laws. Mine for one. So people are afraid of legal repercussions too. Mark Meecham (Count Dankula) has a record now. It'll haunt him for the rest of his life.

Well think about it this way. When Hitler said let's kill a lot of people for them being what they were only some (I'd like to think) said hell yeah. Others just went along with it and how far did they go? Far enough to die on the eastern front. Hitler gave people the panem et circenes, he gave them stability, he gave them prosperity. They weren't buying a single piece of bread with bucketfuls of deusche marks anymore. So overwhelming majority were okay with that. While men were busy dying for an ideology they went along with, the women were living their comfy lives few kilometers away from the barbed wire of concentration camps. I mean only a handful of people tried to fight this madness and we know all of them because there were so few. So how far would you go along with the identity fascism or islamic replacement to keep your job and to not be 'shunned'? Let's be honest you won't be the Schindler in this conflict because I didn't hear of any mosques burnt recently or kike demagogues hanged outside their indoctrination facilities. You'll go along with it either way. There must be war, there's no converting. Certain ideologies are holding the people hostage and you can't convert them out of that predicament.

>do they have the majority or is it that people are afraid to speak their minds? I suspect many people just pretend to go along to get along
Yup

The left are masters of rhetoric

Look at their fucking entertainment, is absolute patrician. It's pure garbage to use because we know how to think.

We keep using strict dialectic when we should be using better rhetoric (rhetoric based on the truth).

Read your aristotle, read your cicero (he's a fucking savage)

stop trying to makes sense when dealing with sjw

ridicule them until they get panic attacks

bump

Attached: 11123826_782866768475472_692408024_n.jpg (640x640, 74K)

Hating Israel has nothing to do with antisemitism

Noice

Attached: 20180310_115226.jpg (478x720, 149K)