ARE YOU HAPPY

Today, the Swedish state broadcaster SVT published an article about how Sweden's tarnished reputation abroad is causing the economy to collapse.
You literally ruined an entire country Jow Forums. Well done. I hope you're happy.

svt.se/opinion/skyll-inte-bara-pa-ingves-sverigebilden-paverkar-ocksa-kronans-fal

Attached: flagge-schweden.gif (500x300, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/171348054/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oi Sven quick question - how many of you are Hallstatt?

I know this is Nazi LARP-tier, but I'm curious about the Cromagnid element.

WE'RE NOT FINISHED, SVIERGE

>
>Jow Forumsclaims to be nationalistic
>Literally spends their time to ruin a white beutiful nation

I will applaud the day Jow Forums gets shutdown

Attached: viking (1).png (1999x4207, 2.81M)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/171348054/

Okay fuck off then, what an irrelevant post

T. Buthurt Sven

This is a serious issue for the swedish crown and it deserves a thread

Good. Swedes won't realize what needs to be done until they experience discomfort.

Du pratar Sverige?

>Du pratar Sverige?
t. skäggbarn

>oy vey why wont you let us fuck over our own peoples for brown parasites

This is what you get cuck, hopefully Jow Forums can meme you swinging from a streetlight.

Lol nigger confirmed opinion discarded

Attached: 1524244132103.jpg (707x575, 38K)

Wallah, om du inte stänga käft, jag ska skita i din brevlåda.

...yes

It's a google translate proxy faggot. Just ignore his shill threads.

gib enriched ficki ficki

OY VEY IT'S THE OTHER COUNTRIES FAULT, IT'S THE INTERNATIONAL MEDIA'S FAULT
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BURDENS OF UNHINGED IMMIGRATION AND DEBT GOY

>You literally ruined an entire country Jow Forums. Well done. I hope you're happy.
you did it yourself, no one made you accept millions of 3rd world sandniggers. Sweden has become the laughing stock of the world and there are only a few real man left in Sweden the rest are effeminate cucks.

Attached: 1476059051524.gif (356x217, 2.53M)

Not yet, Sven. Not yet.

Attached: 1521019319004.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

This thread again

You damaged your own reputation Sweden

Attached: 1526272231325.gif (350x249, 2.46M)

good. now you have to salvage it by becoming the sweden that is/was used as a marketing tool.
people in the US correlate swedish or scandinavian with high quality goods, teutonic blondes, wholesomeness. That's what made sweden marketable as a brand. Meanwhile, your politicians are actively working at the directive of globalist kikes to destroy the very thing that made your country successful; swedes.

Attached: 9-11.jpg (960x960, 160K)

Again? Why don't you just fuck off and leave us alone. What is your endgame?

About fucking time. I hope your shitstain of a """country""" gets erased from history.

S

Vikings, the proto-niggers.
Were beaten the fuck out by every half decent European army they met.

As in the siege of Paris where 150 pansy boys held off a 5.000 strong Viking "army". What a bunch of cucks.

Our chink...

Notice how they blamed the entire world before they blamed who is really responsible - The migrants.

I sure as fuck hope not. I want our politicians to wake the fuck up for once and stop pushing agendas that less than 10% of the people actually support. If their agendas are hurting their foreign image, then the only logical solution for them would be to change the agenda and actually start listening to the people. If they still refuse, then I pray that the one party who is fully willing to put these changes in effect wins the upcoming election, else I might just jump ship before my nation burns to the ground.

Can we please create new threads for once? I fucking hate this autistic repetition

Muh blax cawks

Deja vu. You posted this thread, and exact response in the exact same position before.

bump

>sweden
>white
pick one please

bump

NMR?

Jag är F1 osäker på att SD är villiga att röra om i grytan

bump

>WE

Attached: sweden YES.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

You do realise that the changes to your shithole country's demographics are irreversible now, right?

bump

Head meet sand, the post.

We shouldn't be celebrating. We're easily just as cucked as Sven is, we just didn't do it with immigration.

This montage makes me uncomfortable. (((They))) really were planning it for years, weren't they?

Attached: 12166451_708309489299089_1045860807_n.jpg (600x500, 33K)

>What is Normandy
>Who were the Normans

>white beautiful nation

>Sweden
>White beautiful nation

You can only choose one.

>today
It was today yesterday and the day before that

You are doing the western world a favor man.

Attached: canary.jpg (399x399, 9K)

>same thread everyday
>article doesn't even exist
>shilling on a new level
Sage these threads

Well said, dad.

>once again they blame others instead of their female government and nigger invasions

Attached: file.png (307x315, 64K)