Muslim being sued for not waxing tranny's man-legs

>A Windsor business specializing in body hair removal is facing a Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario complaint after the alleged denial of service to a transgender woman.

>When the manager, Jason Carruthers returned her call, the complainant alleges he advised that Mad Wax does not provide waxing services to men and that his ‘waxer’ is a Muslim woman who is not comfortable waxing male parts.

>“We also welcome staff members and respect their religious beliefs and feelings of safety and dignity in regards to the right not to perform waxing services on males or male genitals.”

Who's gonna win, goys? The Muslim woman or the tranny?

windsor.ctvnews.ca/human-rights-application-launched-against-windsor-body-waxing-business-by-transgender-woman-1.3925911

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 10.20.24 AM.png (1272x974, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ontario.ca/page/changing-your-sex-designation-your-birth-registration-and-birth-certificate
bitchute.com/video/hpxhjjNhQI4k/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Muslim ranks higher in oppressed class

The Muslim.

Attached: 1463454286053.jpg (499x499, 41K)

>it's his private website, you can't post your epic moonman and pepe memes, deal with it
>btw. if you don't bake a gay cake or wax a tranny you go to jail

Attached: 1513278042256.gif (500x281, 709K)

>Mudslimes vs the mentally ill
>Round 1
FIGHT

Attached: 1451803627855.jpg (1920x1080, 597K)

if a suicide tranny with aids wore an explosive vest under a burka we would be in trouble.
we must drive a wedge between these two cultures lest they team up to destroy us.

Why the hell are leaf posters not going to the doctor to confirm their legal identities as women? You get a while bunch of privileges.

>Why the hell are leaf posters not going to the doctor to confirm their legal identities as women
its much easier than that. You just fill out a form, send it to the government and they change your 'legal gender' to whatever you want:
ontario.ca/page/changing-your-sex-designation-your-birth-registration-and-birth-certificate

It's a clear cut case that the tranny will win. It IS discrimination, there's no doubt about it.
If the woman didn't want to wax genitals, she shouldn't have gotten a job to wax genitals for fucks sake! I mean how dumb can you be?!?

This

lefties vs their pets
battlezone: canada
whoever wins we lose

Its a muslim woman and a white m2f trap. The white trap doesnt have as many oppression points as the muslim.

Nope. Muslims are long after the point where they used to be able to claim minority status. Muslims are mainstream now and must suffer the gays and trannies like everybody else.

Bear in mind, no matter the outcome, this is a win win situation for us.
The tranny wins, Muslims will chimp out.
The Muslim wins, Trannies will chimp out.
Ready your snacks, Gents!

>woman signs up to only work with women because of the concerns of safety and sex trafficking, etc
>creature comes in claiming to be woman
>has a hairy dick and ballsack
>"WAX THE SACK YOU BIGOT"

*LGBTwhatever will chimp out

>Muslims are mainstream now and must suffer the gays and trannies like everybody else.
Maybe in germany.
Here fahgots are far more mainstream than mussies

You'd think xer is used to nobody wanting to him by now.

wew i live right around the corner

It's only a win if the tranny wins and muslims go apeshit.
Best trannies can do if they lose is protest half naked with cardboard signs.

This all the muslim has to do is say not trained in waxing sack and would have done them an injury and more damage.
Much like that barber that got slammed for not cutting the little girls hair.

Muzzies are mainstream now but not so much trannies. Especially in Ontario, I bet the tranny will win.

Boy, I love this bullshit. To be honest, I don't even care who wins, as long as a tranny and a fucking muslim are utterly butthurt in the process.

Tranny will never win. Muslim is higher up the oppression totem.

>transgender woman
A man, basically

Whoever wins causes an immediate hit for us, but in the long term we win because of the instability that it will cause between the so called "protected groups".

>taking bets on oppression olympics
What odds do you think ill get at the bookies

>her dick

Attached: Tdot.jpg (750x1334, 59K)

But have you done it? You would benefit from minority status and if desired could use girls locker room.

this story is so perfect. it's like it was memed into existence

One will still be a sandnigger the other a faggot
Just grab your popcorn boys

Attached: libfight.jpg (650x456, 66K)

is it happening?

Attached: 1488380384712.jpg (403x395, 19K)

Attached: 146353247532.jpg (565x494, 131K)

You'll have to ask our Island neighbours. Germans are not the betting type really.
I think it will depend largely on whether that waxing parlor is for men and women or for women only. That decides at least half way if that was a case of discrimination or not. The other half is does a man who identifies as a woman claim the service offered for a woman.

I don't know, it's not my world. One might as well toss a coin.

>Until you go to get a wax and they rip chuncks of skin out of your ballsack.

In a sane society the powers that be would side with the muslim woman's right to not be compelled to do anything.

But this is an insane society so all bets are off.

But sex and gender are two different things. This guy wasn't being discriminated based on his chosen gender. His physical sex is what was the problem.

>waxing palour for men and women
Do these actually exist? Do men get waxes?

>sex and gender are two different things
Yeah, one is rooted in biology, the other exists solely in the minds of liberals.

>Wax my hairy ass crack & crotch muzzie or youre a bigot

it's a female ballsack, by law, in canada

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

Yeah exactly. If you have a dick, physically you have the body of a man. This place doesn't wax people who have the body of a man, so how is it discriminating?

This. The inconsistency triggers me.

i'm surprised these places don't just immediately close down and sell all their assets to their cousin for $1 and open under a new name.

corporate law was built for dodging bullshit like this with just that sort of tomfoolery.

Attached: 1526323660563.gif (328x243, 951K)

There are places that do anything for money.
Wasn't there such a place in the Sacha Baron Cohen movie "Bruno"? I think he went to a place in Hollywood and had the hairs on his arse removed by waxing.

I lean towards the side of the tranny. Mental illness is not a choice, being a Muslim, however, is.

what is the feminine word for sperm?

femsperm? shesquigglers? ovariumflagellatum?

Attached: 1525691065271.jpg (530x295, 28K)

The Muslims have the bombs. I'm betting on Allah

>catering to mental illness instead of treating it
>flag
Checks out.

Athletes, especially those in water sports, will often get their legs waxed to increase their speed or show off muscle.

Some gay men do it too I guess.

>female ballsack
>By law
>Canada
Leaf degeneracy

Attached: 1524238374140.jpg (500x625, 48K)

Only problem with that is she's a Muslim, and as well all know, they get a free pass to do whatever they want,so the case could go either way. Someone should start an agency staffed only with faggots, nogs, Muslims, Jews, stronk womyn, every victim class imaginable, all ready to lie on cue for gibs in case of a lawsuit. Sued by a Muslim....pull out the jew, sued by a nigger.....trumped by two gay niggers, sued by a rabid feminist.....wheel out la one legged blue haired Latino dyke.

Attached: czeched.jpg (626x461, 68K)

Attached: 1518862746335.jpg (822x1024, 122K)

What do you think Trudeau's official statement on the matter will be? Do you think he'll be stuck awake for nights on end trying to decide who to support?

Clash of the oppressed titans

Gays and Jews aren't considered oppressed here anymore, too much privilege.

if you suck the female dick and someone calls you a fag for it it isn't a hate crime because you're still straight - in canada

Attached: Denis.jpg (285x401, 22K)

Spicy moonman theme inbound
bitchute.com/video/hpxhjjNhQI4k/

fucker will falseflag bomb a hospital to get out of commenting on this

Does that count as biological warfare?

The tranny will lose. If this sets law precedent I'm switching my gender identity and getting a wax everywhere until I can sue a business for a free 50k. This is absurd.

Yes, but it's not her that's being sued, it's her place of work. I.e. it could turn out that the judge fines them, say, $800,000. I think if that happened they would let her go so that it doesn't happen again.

He'll probably dress up like a clown, cry a bit and spout out something retarded and nonsensical while further ruining the country.

Attached: 1525068949652.jpg (346x640, 40K)

audibly kek'd at this

I side with the mudshit, trannys need to fuck off.

>catering to mental illness
what? i don't even

Reminds me of gays demanding "BAKE THE CAKE". I see no difference, this Muslim woman MUST wax the sack.

Don't worry. We'll cull them for you.

Hmmm. Tough Match. What colour is the tranny?

They're not fucking "women"! Jesus Christ. Just fuck our shit up already. This world needs a re-do.

Allowing a tranny to be waxed at a women-only waxing salon because they claim to be a woman is catering to the mental illness.

H I V E M I N D

Attached: moonman.gif (249x181, 790K)

Honestly why not just change your gender? No more legal discrimination before you're male. Live life on easy mode, get free money, demand special services.

If the judge is also a jew & you've got a quality shylock lawyer working for you, you're home free.

Kys

>"bake the cake"
>"wax the sack"

I lol that all of these issues can be distilled into these catch phrases.

That's not what I meant. You can win a discrimination case even while interred in a mental hospital.

WAX THE SACK

It's not even a Muslim thing. The employer can't force a female employee to wax balls. Then he gets sued by her... He's fucked either way. In the middle of an oppression sandwich.

Here's rooting for crazed Muslim mobs going all jihad-y on the trannies. THAT'S quality entertainment!

Attached: trannies.jpg (480x854, 40K)

Wax my feminin balls BIGOT!

Attached: 1497904360507.gif (500x266, 428K)

What's the matter, Mohammed?

Court judges can have power levels bordering on total bullshit.
They can just say "nah, do this" and you have to do it.

Because you CAN'T CHANGE YOUR GENDER. When will you disgusting "people" get it through your deranged heads? You will never be the opposite gender in which you claim to be. Sick of you monsters trying to project this on society and espcially our kids as normal. Fuck Jow Forums sometimes, always playing the devils advocate; even with something as seriously destructive as this bullshit.

And why couldnt they find someone else to wax the trap?

I had my back waxed at the insistence of an ex-girlfriend before we took our one and only Caribbean trip. Never again.

In my defense, she had the most magnificent tits and ass.

Well I don't drive. Or I would have done it for the insurance discount. I mean I could just change my identity back whenever I want. If anyone questions me at the insurance place about a fraud or not being women enough I put on a wig and sue. I'll get this same dirty bastard lawyers this tranny got.

Attached: 1508775440643.png (722x628, 28K)

you go girl

A German calling me Mohammed lmao. The irony. No, fuck you. Stop playing the devil's advocate you faggot. This isn't a mental disorder, they know exactly what they're doing.

I live just outside Toronto in a decent sized city. Elections are coming up and I always help run campaigns of PC candidates in the area who usually end up winning. This year, I’m switching sides, here’s my tale:

The city center riding is up for grabs and there are 3 main candidates. First, an NDP woman who always wins because of unions and now Muslims overwhelming vote NDP. 2nd, a black Woman in the PC party who won’t win, but her platform is to diversify the city center even more and help the black community grow (which goes against all PC morals and beliefs). 3rd, a transgender woman running in the Liberal partywho wants to LGBTQ the shit out of downtown. After a long debate with my wife, we agreed “The enemy of my enemy is my friend”. I have devised a plan to help and work for the alcoholic transgender woman and set up 2 LGBTQ areas right beside a very heavily populated Muslim refugee area. Nothing will piss them off more and have no choice but to either, A) commit murder or B) move. I’m guessing most will move and some will kill the gays and trannies then go to jail or be deported because of their fanatical Islamic beliefs. But it’ll get so bad that the transgender woman will drink more setting off her alcoholism and make too many mistakes. That’s when I go back to my party and for the first time in 40 years, the city center will be PC again because no one will trust NDP or liberals in the area

Muslim should say that they only have the knowledge to wax pussies, and would wax anyone regardless of gender of they have the the genitalia. The main problem is that they are (correctly) asserting mentally ill man woman. When you live in a retard state, you have to play their word game.

In the government's eyes you can change your identity. We should all change to female. Lower insurance rates. At least in Canada you can.

>Muslims freak out
>Kill trannys
>Everyone hates muslims
>Dead trannys
Sounds like a win win to me

What a time to be a lawyer. Its a fucking gold mine.
Waxed asshole are a human right bigots.

What does that even mean? Sorry, I don't watch your Jew Box. Leave it to a German to be a liberal, tranny supporter who also watches T.V. Let me guess, you're prepping the bull as we speak?

I hope Muslim win.

Fucking degenerated White people all need to be shot down.

Fuck you white pigs, you will die soon enough luckily.

Attached: 1522460396123.jpg (519x412, 51K)