Brits, explain

Brits, explain.

Attached: 1526400132227.jpg (683x1024, 226K)

Vatniks, explain.

Attached: Favorite butchers.jpg (259x194, 6K)

that statue is pretty awesome

I know, makes me want to go out and buy a knife.

KNIVES FOR THE KNIFE GOD

I want 2 of it

Muslims rape their government issued school children under it.

damn those wings could do damage

The bongs think violence will go away if they keep confiscating weapons. A violent person knows that anything can be a weapon.

>Someone walking into it an gets stabbed

Knife statues are now banned and the statue has to be melted down

Where is the bike wheel?

ALL HAIL THE MURDERCUBE

Attached: murdercube.jpg (750x850, 738K)

what is this supposed to be a knife statue of?

in bonglandistan it's a WDM requiring infinite licenses!

Attached: 1526403099009.jpg (674x577, 89K)

London now has a gun and drug problem so i honestly don't know why our government regulate shit. Two niggers were literally shot and killed in my area the other day. Thinking about getting a job outside this shithole so i can move, rent is fucking disguising here.

Knives for the knife god

>Two niggers were literally shot and killed in my area the other day
think on the bright side...

AVE NEX ALEA

>Brits, explain.

Blacks cannot handle the responsibility of owning knives

This is why all visual artists need genocide.

Yeah, we've got a spooky knoife statue. D-doesn't everyone??

Attached: save life bin knnife.jpg (528x1239, 225K)

I hate niggers and i have seen too many rekt threads, but actually seeing it happen shakes you up a bit.

Don't see what's wrong with this. Youths in London are being stabbed left, right and center. I went to work in London earlier this year and there were 6 stabbings in one day, one near the place I was working at. This statue is actually deep and meaningful.

Holy shit that this is cool.

if it was a statue made out of the bones of minority yoofs it would speak to the real cause of the stabbing epidemic and would be even more metal than the knife one

What a retarded bullshit idea this is, simply resembling the same thought pattern of "our thoughts and prayers" and then continuing doing the same bullshit.

It's just art, retard. No one is claiming that this is going to solve the problem.

Is this an imitation of the Jow Forumsube?

Neither is giving your knives to daddy government.

>being this retarded that you actually think the UK government want people to hand in their knives

no, retard. those 'knife bins' are directed at kids in gangs who walk around with knives.

art is supposed to speak truth, what truth is this statue trying to convey exactly?

"Archanglo of Loicenses"

Attached: 1513380480290.gif (348x323, 1.12M)

That we have a real problem of kids being killed with knives in Britain. It's not that hard to decipher.

I try, burgerino...Lord knows how hard i try!

only a nigger would post this

Yeah, that'll stop the niglet migrants from stabbing your kids lol.

Go back plebbit.

>let me just defend my fellow nigger

don't you mean you've got a real problem with niggers knifing each other. Lets call a spade a spade, it's not white people who are going around stabbing one another, it's not roving bands of cutlery who stalk the streets looking for victims, it's fucking niggers, that's the real problem. Blaming knives for the violence just obfuscates the truth behind the problem, maybe someone should commission a statue that speaks that truth

The chavs summoned captain chiv!

Attached: Flame.png (1026x651, 971K)

>Get rid of the sad face
>put the arms in a better position
>call it the angel of death

You have a pretty badass statue.

Artists always manage to waste potential

I dunno, that big blue cock in Sweden was pretty spot on!

oooof, the edge!

Hi k

this

london is a country pretty much to itself,knife bins and gangs is alien to the rest of the uk,its mostly nigs from the carrabien who had kids who wound up in those gangs

let em kill each other i dont care.

lel

Sans the message this is a really nice statue, wish we saw more like it

Attached: f94.jpg (600x375, 22K)

please tell me those still have working internals

then why waste your time building this shit??

>just art

ok, I hope you'll grant the same approval to my "interpretive" reproduction of the holocaust

you didn't need a fuckin statue to say that you dumb britbong. everybody already knows, how could we not, holy kek

they only manage to get comedy right. everything else is sophist garbage