This thai slut is making the buzz right now and is suing the guy who made this video...

This thai slut is making the buzz right now and is suing the guy who made this video. She has started her fame plan by re-posting the downloaded video of the guy on "bangkok expact" facebook group (I recommend to make a mess in this group) with a "hey look at me
how I am faithull and show dignity for women". After the dude has deleted all his youtube channel and the girl re posting the video on facebook and forwarding it to internet buzz news the girl is starting to surf on a massive buzz in Thailand on woman abuse for being filmed during a formal and polite approach.

A friend who has be criticized for bashing her re-post for attention and money he got bashed by her friends with personal attacks. My friend will go to defend the cause of stop men bashing and rape claim for fame in studios of Thai TVs. Please find the best arguments to destroy those bitches

Attached: 32567458_10155329903120896_5425118559040700416_n.jpg (467x960, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

f*cebook.com/skyeslk/videos/2075391466041811/
c*conuts.co/bangkok/news/exclusive-thai-woman-harassed-sex-maniac-explorer-nick-comrade-david-bond-speaks/
fkikecebook.com/skyeslk/videos/2075391466041811/
youtu.be/6oEF57Nr7Uk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

for those who wanna see the original video
f*cebook.com/skyeslk/videos/2075391466041811/

change the *

Is that a nigger asian?

Guy sounds and acts like a soiboi.

Attached: Capture.png (507x559, 186K)

News paper are already talking about it

c*conuts.co/bangkok/news/exclusive-thai-woman-harassed-sex-maniac-explorer-nick-comrade-david-bond-speaks/

change * by o

Yeah, some kind of dirty tan skinned slut that likes to bang foreign dicks

Does anyone speak SEA monkey and can translate wtf this OP is trying to say?

In lost on this too. Sage

You will always be our shield against the tides.

>based nipbro

Putang ina mo

Nobody can tell what the fuck you're trying to say, sea ape

This to be honest. Not even busting balls, i am lost.

>Is that a nigger asian?

Yeah, that is the skin color of what the average Thai person looks like. Whenever you hear about White guys with "Asian" girls, these yellow-fever user never mention that overwhemlingly it involves SOUTHEAST ASIANS (or nigger brown asians).

FOREGROUND : East Asian / Chinese
BACKGROUND : Southeast Asian / Thai

Attached: 1433513926102.jpg (2977x4160, 1.86M)

It is almost like they want to hide this 'fact' or something

Attached: 1433513793259.jpg (2966x4753, 2.09M)

Foreground looks like a monkey too.

Could you please translate your post?

holy shit this i don't have a fucking clue what the video is, what the issue with it is, or where to find any of this information

>sexpat
>sexpat who films himself
I hope he dies in a Thai prison

Sexpat guy makes cringey cold approach to Thai girls with the confidence of a colonizing westerner, is weird, is shut down, Thai feminist decides to use this and social media as a springboard for attention grabbing. It's nothing, really, dunno what OP is excited about.

I only understand this because my hobby is meeting Thai women on dating apps and having them fly me to Thailand for vacations, I do about 1 a year.

nip calling out the gooks and chinks
nice

>fkikecebook.com/skyeslk/videos/2075391466041811/
doesn't work

nice story bro. would have been more believable if Thailand didnt have a per capita income on par with Botswana.

Attached: 1522545950643.jpg (820x553, 154K)

also copy/paste the following into browser dev console if you want to fix that shitty side-phone view:
document.querySelector('video').style.transform = 'rotate(-90deg)';

There are quite a few Thai women working au pair programs who go between nations regularly.

A - not your personal army
B - learn to make archives and webs
C - thank you for the win jap bro

Learn to speak english you fucking brainlet retard.

A few typos but the text is comprehensive. Attention hores on the web and social media seem too expend especially in Thailand a civilization that have not invented anything appart from the ping pong show

The video is here youtu.be/6oEF57Nr7Uk

>she already has a white boyfriend

Good, I love when these creepy white bois who think that escaping their own countries like pussies and racemixing is the solution to feminism get BTFO by discovering that feminism abroad is just as strong. No sympathy to these faggots.