i.imgur.com/CxrGSxR.jpg
>Yemen May 7
i.imgur.com/txW8wNX.jpg
>N Homs May 2
i.imgur.com/EEVo8yK.jpg
>Idlib Apr8
i.imgur.com/92WVZA5.jpg

Devs May 16
>E Ghouta; Hundreds of civs return to their homes after govt infrastructure repairs continue
>S Damas; 2 civs killed, 19 injured after IS launched rocket attack on Victoria Bridge district
>SAA begins moving troops from Latakia to Aleppo for upcoming offensive
>SyAF/RuAF increase airstrikes and surface missile attacks in Yarmouk Camp, Hajar Al-Aswad, and Al-Tadamon
>Intense clashes still ongoing on 30th St axis against IS, no SAA gains have been made through this sector
>W Raqqa; Residents of al-Jarniyeh protest SDF's “forced recruitment and brutal measures”
>W Raqqa cont; A number of Kurdish officials and military commanders were reportedly killed in Raqqa by “intensified popular uprising” of locals
>Daraa; Sy choppers drop thousands of leaflets calling for rebels to surrender and residents to join SAA
>E DeZ; SDF fully captures Al-Baghouz, Hajin is stated to be the next target
>Haley blames Hamas for Gaza violence, walks out of UNSC meeting when Palestinian envoy was speaking
>Gaza death toll now 62, 7 were children including an 8 month old

Prev

Attached: DdUTuL0XkAUjzyO.jpg (1200x1094, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mngtcfcaVrI
youtube.com/watch?v=gwoEI1ZdRs8
youtube.com/watch?v=BJ--Uw7a0tk
sputniknews.com/world/201805011064069655-guy-hurled-shoes-bush-parliament/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Tusk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the ranetz looks good

cant wait to see 2020

Attached: 1486162672355.jpg (1150x752, 75K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=mngtcfcaVrI
and fuck fake fake jewish jewess

Attached: sb_309.jpg (368x348, 15K)

YA BASHAR

What's this black flag meme?

Attached: 1411332070946.jpg (460x343, 35K)

kh*mmishit

>1 zł = 1 ₪
>50 ₪ for a menu
JUST KIKE MY MENU UP

Pashtun pride world wide

Attached: 1526093188484.png (2518x1024, 335K)

>jews losing all that money on clinton
lmao

Rather be a khommie than worshiping MBS & co

>88
the spirit of Sheikh Hitler is in agreement

youtube.com/watch?v=gwoEI1ZdRs8
am gonna shill for this faggot again, I just liked his point that Russia becomes world police.
His freedom and truth talks are quite soi tho

America is 242 years old, average average age of the Empire before collapse - 250 years.

SOON

Attached: fate of the empires.jpg (1000x976, 278K)

>it's either kh*mmie or a zionist
you, kh*mmie faggot, are a zionist puppet

>whiter than The US military
i still can't stop laugh when i see this

Attached: 1.gif (500x545, 263K)

products are imported so it spike the costs
McDonald is far more expensive in ME than europe

Q predicted this

Who still buying this shit? It's tasteless and not good for health

I did

t. Q

Nooo, Real Madrid is gonna play there, NOOOOO! :(

middle class teenager

>ywn live in a caliphate under the Righteous rule of the Egyptian king and Emir of the believers in Europe and the middle east Mo Salah and liberate European qts from the oppression of liberalism™ by introducing them to the laws of Allah and turning them into pious, moral non-degenerate, housewives

Attached: mo salah.jpg (1100x619, 78K)

That's a good one.

I do on a regular basis.
4-5 times a week
im
180cm and 72-74 kg

Fucking BASED

MAGA AWOOO

FAITH IN Q
LOYALTY TO TRUMP

Attached: B46AFE18-A4B0-48C3-B6A0-D790FBDA164C.png (205x246, 9K)

Collapse of US could mean catastrophe for the whole world given whose hands the nukes end up in. Burgers will take out the rest of the world with them.

the point is you can stay healthy even with fast food.
just do sport and everyting will be fine.

>tfw French and could easily pretend to be a revert
>tfw right age that if I played my cards right within 30-40 years the French could call me their "émir el mouminine"

Nah USSR collapsed and no one got nukes. We’re bound for a slow decline into irrelevance while we throw away our treasure to please the jews.

can you imagine if someone like Trump got his hands on nu- oh wait that has already happened

Nuked*

Reminder that Spa*n will be Al-Andalus again SOON

can you imagine someone with unlawful military interventions and history of using nukes gets American nuclear power... oh wait

Attached: 6q8kPWNReHNVOmz9Neh6MUe0LaXGnW93SVCWPeV77HA.jpg (500x576, 61K)

>I played my cards right
if you played your cards right you wouldn't be spending so much time on Jow Forums

and my car can reach 180 on 4th gear, why should I care about putting higher gear amirite

Ussr didn't have several ethnic groups and ideological groups waiting to jump on each other's throats. Could be a bit different this time. Though both left, right or black or white nationalists are anti zionist, so maybe we'll all agree to nuke Israel first then fight each other.

believe it or not I'm doing okay, I don't need to work hard/can't work long hours (it's mostly programming, so I only work when I feel in top cognitive shape and have the motivation), and I don't like irl people so I gotta shitpost somewhere.

>Ussr didn't have several ethnic groups and ideological groups waiting to jump on each other's throats
>being this retarded
I swear to god it’s impossible to have an intelligent discussion with americans

>so I only work when I feel in top cognitive shape and have the motivation
don't you have deadlines or some time limits?
>and I don't like irl people so I gotta shitpost somewhere.
my nigga

>Ussr didn't have several ethnic groups and ideological groups
It had way more and it was way more violent then the US pussy protests

mutt

> Ussr didn't have several ethnic groups and ideological groups

USSR is literally reason why Russia is only multicultural country cuz it managed to create society where Chechens chant allah akbar for Putin when he is in orthodox church after inauguration.
Ussr break down is where different religions and ideas started to clash

meh couldn't happen sooner if you ask me

But then again tell me your age Valdemar my nephew

they weren't cramped up in dense urban areas with ethnic neighborhoods
ethnic groups were mainly spread out and rarely met each other

fuel consumption

you just explained my point, it is inefficient to body to be productive on fast food

someone should make a game playing a Israeli sniper killing oncomming gaza protesters, make it as realistic as possible while still fun to play and then u have a fun zombie hooter like game and a statement at the same time

>deadlines
lel no I'm not a wagecuck. I have my own business and I work literally all alone, so I just do whatever I want while my old projects keep selling, then whenever I have something completed I release it/sell it too.

living the life i see

you dont have a business if you work alone, you are self employed fag which is big difference

you are supposed to counter this, ffs I put it straight in the open there for you. I guess russian trolling farms are a meme, we will send people to learn you how to do this. You are good at math and physics but you are not good at trolling at all. SAD, Very dissapoiting. Hilsen Etjenesten

I'm just joking, carry on

Well, we have muslims since Ivan Grozny's Siege of Kazan.
It was 466 years ago.

yeah but I don't work for anyone else's business, so it's my own business

What's the final verdict on yuropoors and the Iran deal? will they keep doing business with Iran? there have been some statements even the teenager that rules France and the witch in Germany telly the eternal yanky to go home

it was very wise from the Iranians to stay in the deal even though if they broke it after the Us pulled out no one would blame them since the Us is as strong as EU+Russia+china combined, staying made the Islamist extremists look wise people and the world hegemon like a child throwing tantrum, if the euros get some balls and stick to the deal the Iranians will literally have broken the Us empire in half by doing nothing lel,
thanks, Obama, unironically

at least they hold yule at the correct time, well -3 days. Hail Odthin!

if you burn your calories fast you need dense food.
otherwise you are not productive.

>'With friends like that who needs enemies’: Tusk lashes out at Trump
how long until: 'with enemies like russia who needs friends'?

>Burgers will take out the rest of the world with them.
el parásito.....

Attached: la monstruosidad.png (895x654, 79K)

i smell some jealousy here

>Syrian Army gains control over Two-thirds of Al-Hajar district in S Damascus

Yarmouk gainz

Attached: hajar.jpg (2297x1914, 1.95M)

>Emir of the believers

Attached: memri emir faggot.jpg (223x1024, 59K)

whos tusk and why is he so based?

kang of ejew

>you dont have a business if you work alone, you are self employed fag which is big difference

Attached: czech.jpg (600x337, 47K)

you know who else calls himself the Emir of the believers? Al-Baghdadi, try calling him gay and see what happens

I heard they're gonna buy Iranian oil in Euros and increase their trade with Iran

in other words Blurmpf btfo

I'm just bumping you and sliding, but do you want to see a psyop in practice?
youtube.com/watch?v=BJ--Uw7a0tk
Look at this, this is how you do it. To me this is so fucked up.. I can't even explain... we used to listen to weird american shit and some local, these are indoctrinated... and they love it

> brainlet.jpg
its not, not sure how it works in your country but here you're not even formally considered business man in your case. Business has infrastructure and employees which creates need to get paid in order to pay which is why business always have deadlines. Youre just self employed, entrepreneur at best if it makes you feel better.

>Al-Baghdadi
you mean simon eliot
>try calling him gay and see what happens
nothing, because isis is a joke now

just saying just goes to show what we can actually do here

>oil in Euros
continental wide uprising in europe against the evil european dictatorships with the help of freedom loving USA

Attached: 22c.jpg (720x715, 55K)

no I just dislike this general "am a businessman bby" every drugger likes to use. It equalizes us to their low level and actual business is considered same thing as his one man show, which is sad cuz theyre getting ego they dont deserve since they never had to compromise or risk anything

legally, yeah, I don't have a legal business, which is maximum comfy. I just give a list of sales to my tax advisor and she files it for me and I just pay personal income taxes and that's it.

>tfw so many people died for going against the petrodollars but a few eurocucks kill it just because they don't like Zrumpf

Salutations to the brotherly Iraqi people
تحياتى للشعب العراقى الشقيق
sputniknews.com/world/201805011064069655-guy-hurled-shoes-bush-parliament/

president of the european council
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Tusk
and no, he's not based at all, that's why this is interesting; suddenly normies are becoming 'redpilled' thanks to trumpet...

> I dont have legal business
>it's my own business

this is exactly what Im talking about

you totally can be a businessman even if you work alone.

this is exactly what Im talking about

GG EZ.

Attached: 21324324324.jpg (522x456, 52K)

they cant even understand you when you speak arabic to them.
Morrocans are much much worse with the language though

Attached: 1526058960271.jpg (340x440, 21K)

why the fuck you have tax advisor on that low level lmao, back in my day we were doing it ourselves since it takes you one excel sheet to calculate and shit

Der Köter

Attached: sketch-1526323921441.png (640x480, 49K)

wtf i love Trump now

Attached: 1526483996381.png (796x1567, 802K)

desu Euros always talk against the US when it comes to muh human rights and other shit but in the end, their interests are the same, chump changed that

that's because he's a real business man and you're not
:^)

SAA detained French snipers at a checkpoint in Hasakah province. The source says.png

Attached: 2018-05-16 17_22_17-SAA detained French snipers at a checkpoint in Hasakah province. The source says (600x733, 415K)

I don't speak the language and I can't be arsed. Sending some PDFs and emailing them to someone > actually filing some bullshit

It's like a business in that I do the same stuff as my competitors who might well be real businesses, but legally I'm just a guy in his flat who gets people to PayPal him money.

Really? first, I've ever heard of this, all the Levantines I've seen speak/understand Arabic

Nice!

Attached: 1501749976085.png (557x605, 404K)

trump is a nigger
a fake like everyone before him

SAA detained French snipers at a checkpoint in Hasakah province. The source says the snipers arrived at a "wrong" (government-controlled) checkpoint by accident.

>responding several times to the same posts
>agressive behavior
>"no you're wrong" without a single argument
das rite, you salty

Attached: watsonslag.jpg (687x759, 113K)

Why are trumpcucks declaring a victory over North Korea before negotiations even begin?

And people say 4d chess isn't real.

unironically pst warned of this during the elections, they infiltrated us and when we called them out on it they just said.

look... there are no good candidates here, these are their excat words

>french soldier goes through a checkpoint
>surrenders
my sides