Trump will begin a new war very soon to cover up scandals

Question is: Which country will he start it with, Iran or North Korea?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-16 08.37.50.png (741x773, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PGJKeESLBpQ
cbsnews.com/news/white-house-appears-to-walk-back-boltons-libya-model-comments/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>this was shot in 1989

Attached: IMG_9541.jpg (251x201, 15K)

>1989 was 30 years ago

Iran because
a) Jews
b) It has no nuclear weapons
c) Invasion of North Korea will annoy his allies of South Korea, Japan and China

any shithole country

I can agree with this.

talk loudly and swing your big dick around and the world of pussies will capitulate over your dick.

we aren't invading anyone. all shall bend the knee.

Why didn’t we listen?

Attached: 0104CB38-1E25-4F68-B5F8-2B3600F2756E.jpg (640x843, 92K)

Kys shill

>we aren't invading anyone.

>meanwhile

Attached: ussyr.jpg (1150x890, 477K)

Post a pic of Ron paul, not that faggot neocon sell out.

The trouble is that if Trump will actually INVADE Iran, we may come for their aid, and it will be fucked up, I don't want WWIII.

On the other hand, if he will only BOMB them, we may do nothing, but it will ruin his relationships with us and probably with Europe as well.

Ron Paul is a fraud who made millions selling 'ebooks' to paranoid tinfoil rednecks, telling them that the world would go under the year after and that only his books could save them.
He is at best an inspiring entertainer and at worst an opportunistic rat who prays on the weak.

It’s Syria fault they still have ISIS

Attached: B288F8E1-AE4F-4EEF-BF06-DD653A483394.jpg (962x553, 124K)

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 15K)

Both at once!

ruskie has it right

North Korea, there is no way America could win in Iran, and even trying shock and awe wouldn’t be as effective as it’s so big, has a huge military, and has been preparing for shit like this for 20 years.

Norks have to, obviously, but have outdated tech and a far smaller country.

This tweet is from 31 July 2017, yet still no war. Happeningfags btfo

Attached: itshappening.jpg (256x170, 7K)

>It’s Syria fault

>for being attacked by America

Answer: Both...he needs a distraction. The dumbest mother fuckers that have ever taken a breath are Trump supporters. Where I live, 7 in 10 voted for the con man/traitor. They’re all brain damaged or inbred...some are both. None got farther than high school and many of them didn’t get that far. The ones that work are paycheck to paycheck menial white trash yet they think the millionaire (he lies, he’s not a billionaire) playboy con man from NYC has their back. Fools.

Attached: E7099E0D-2516-4A18-BE92-721ECC2DE7FF.jpg (750x420, 58K)

I think its possible but not to cover up anything he knows the media is against him and wont allow it anyways. If he attacks anything it will be because it was necessary

Well Iraq happened 2 years into Bush's presidency. Give it some time user.

Who gave grandpa the keyboard again?
youtube.com/watch?v=PGJKeESLBpQ

Russia cut its military spending by 1/5th I dont think they are going to war any time soon.

Attached: russiaball_by_the_wet_onion-d5alede.png (900x874, 126K)

Hello amerifuckers, I`m North Korean fucker bad man. Why your stupid orange fucker man president fucker Trump want to attack my great country.You fucking amerifucker come to North Korea, I will fucking kill you fucking amerifucker soldier. You amerifucker can not fucking win. North Korean soldier is ready for your fucking amerifucker aggression. We will fucking kill your motherfucker and daughterfucker soldiers, do you fucking understand this fucking amerifucker. North Korean is not like fucking Iraq, we will fucking defend our country until all amerifucker soldier is fucking dead or suffering fucking pain. We will never let fucking crazy amerifuckers take our soil. You amerifuckers are fucking crazy motherfuckers if you fucking think we are fucking easy target. Your fucking country is fucked. Your fucking western fucking lifestyle is fucked. Your fucking amerifucker fucking dollar is fucked. Your amerifucker government is your real fucking enemy. Do you fucking understand this fucking amerifucker. Remember amerifuckers, we have the fucking big bomb. Are you fucking afraid amerifucker. Ha Ha Ha.

>it's a mystery

Attached: 15259801856571.jpg (640x487, 144K)

>this is how liberals feel about the vast majority of hard working Americans
kek imagine putting this much impotent rage into your min wage shareblue job.

Truth hurts huh. You’re just butthurt because you know you got conned. Hey, how’s that wall coming that Mexico’s gonna pay for?

Neither, he will attack Canada, day of the rake soon

cant wait to see how much money you lose in 2020

Attached: 1486162672355.jpg (1150x752, 75K)

> cover up scandals with military action
Trump is the only president who hasn't tried to do that since Kennedy. Literally just shrugs and goes on about his business.

He's not covering scandals he's saving your economy, jesus it's like talking with grade schoolers

he will not, and you neocon warmongers will be seething

Attached: 1508333888249.jpg (333x493, 64K)

He hasn't started a war yet. Why would he now? The "scandals" do nothing and they continue to have nothing on him. Why would Trump be worried about a dog and pony show of people he completely owns at every opportunity?

>he's saving your economy,

In China

>and you neocon warmongers will be seething

LOL

Attached: 1525110259825.jpg (443x768, 117K)

Everyone knows the DNC is totally broke while the RNC is flush with cash, retard flag

Everyone knows Trump & Kushner got zillions in loans from prominent Jews to move the embassy to Jerusalem just like he got a 1/2 billion in loans from China for his Indonesia Trump Org project and then days later relaxed sanctions on the giant Chinese telecom company. Trump’s selling customized foreign policy to the highest bidder. He’s a traitor and a criminal con man.

Ya...Russian cash.

Another MAGATARD not paying attention.

Idiot

You reddit scum can't meme

Its called deal making idiot

>the only choices are nations still not under Rothschild control

What a (((coincidence)))!

There will not be a war period. Sooner we find out what subreddit you're coordinating your raids from the better

point proven

If he wanted to engage in a war why not Syria ?

What scandals? He's had none so far.

Attached: 2hu party.gif (350x314, 3.16M)

It's the only game in town, you are suppose to have a massive GDP sustained with the military industrial complex, meaning weapon manufacturing and selling.

What you need now is to sell a hundred nukes if you want to compensate for Ford bailing out on you.

Ya, he’s cleaner than Jimmy Carter’s underwear.

you are the shill my man

There will always be war stupid & idiots like you to go fight in them.

all those flavors

Iran obviously.

Israel #1

This is a Ron Paul board, fuck off.

>if you don't like Trump you're shareblue

Attached: 45452456.png (800x729, 48K)

A war with the US over Iran would not happen, and if it did, it wouldn't be WWIII since China would almost certainly not get involved, and no offense Ivan, but it's really not a contest. If you didn't have nukes, nobody would think you're a threat. I kind of stopped believing you're a threat when I learned that South Korea, Canada, and Italy all have GDPs higher than your own, and that our own GDP is over 18 times your own. GDP isn't everything, yes, but you only have but so much to spend on your military.

Found the newfag

The only things I can think of are Russia collusion, which he's already been cleared of by Mueller, and Stormy Daniels, which is something that happened 10 years before he was president. Aside from that there's been a lof of gaffes, but those are very different from 'scandals'

>economy booming
>unemployment below4%
>peace on korean peninsula
>i just bought a house
>my industry [investment real estate] is as hot as it has ever been
oh no the absolute horror i'm devastated. you faggots

nice strawman, subhuman. I was simply stating that to go out of your way to write a demoralization post like that you have to have some issues bubbling underneath the surface.

Attached: bongobf.png (502x386, 318K)

Iran...
Israel needs to be protected.

Iran hopefully

IRAN
IRAN
IRAN
IRAN

d) did we mention the Jews?

Smart.
Our military spending is super-bloated. Should be cut by 50% at the very least and then some.

cbsnews.com/news/white-house-appears-to-walk-back-boltons-libya-model-comments/
Now they are saying the deal will follow "President Trump Model" instead of "Libya model", can I see it as they have agreed to North Korea's conditions?

>can I see it as they have agreed to North Korea's conditions?

North Korea's conditions are ceasing the tensions with their nation. They have no intention of giving up their nukes.

>If he wanted to engage in a war why not Syria ?

We already pretty much are user. You been asleep since 2011?

I just hope he manages to wrap it up before he's out. These trenchant forever wars are getting gay.

Attached: 1510444883252.jpg (840x1077, 92K)

EU ditching the US dollar for Iranian oil.

So China bribing Trump is not scandal now?

Rawn Pual ran for presidant in 1988

Sober Russian is a rare Russian.

kikes are changing it up a little.
dont want too much of a pattern.
clintons 1st year= wtc bombing, turned out pretty much a dud (they wont make that mistake again), no afghanistan invasion was "justified"
bushs 1st year= 9/11, invade afghanistan as originally planned for clinton, followed by invasion of iraq as had been planned for bush ("he tried to kill my dad" etc)
obama= 1st year of second term, syria was the invasion planned for obama to carry out, except the justification "convincing" enough to do a full invasion, so they went with a covert/overtly "humanitarian" invasion "to fight ISIS" (which of course did not develop on their own)
trump= you really think nothing was planned for his tenure???

>except the justification for syria
*was not properly executed

Iran

JESHAMLER WILL MAKE KIKE LOVING TRUMP PAY

there is no bribery. you have been brainwashed by CNN.

well, it wasn't a scandal when china wanted to meet up with clinton during the election, as witnessed in the podesta leaks, so why would it be now?