Press S to spit on low IQ traitor scum

Press S to spit on low IQ traitor scum

Attached: traitors.jpg (280x180, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/alabama-un-poverty-environmental-racism-743601
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleeding_Kansas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maryland_Campaign
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: illegalsprotesting.jpg (800x561, 105K)

I agree the rednecks flying the battle emblem of Lee’s army are dumb, but they perform a useful task of drawing the coastal liberals’ attention away from the rest of us.

I like Confederates scream how they love America and if a black person doesn't they would scream go back to Africa. While they worship a flag that tore a country and killed many lives. They are degenerate scum.

rent free

Yankees
>live in hellholes that freeze half the year; cities are collapsing; cost of living is sky high; taxes extreme; losing jobs
South
>warm, new infrastructure, low taxes, low cost of living, gaining jobs
Yankees say
>durrr southerners are dumb
North and West
>highest levels of per capita racist crime; most hate crimes per capita; police departments under federal investigation for racism; race riots
South
>lowest per capita hate crimes; well-integrated police forces
Yankees say
>hurrrr, southerners are racisssssssssss
Yankees
>talk constantly about Revolutionary War and Founding Fathers who were TRAITORS that went to war, very proud of that war
Southerners
>Just pick a different war
Yankees say
>hurr durr Southerners are traitors
Off thyself, Yankee

Attached: BB3924EA-E382-43D0-9DB5-D9500B8DFAB2.jpg (670x503, 48K)

F

Confederates just wanted to save their states from Northern brand federalism. They could see that you Yankees were going to fuck it up this spectacularly. Now we’re stuck with a bunch of niggers AND spics, good job.

Attached: 3EB586F3-AFED-463A-900F-6B079CA0FA12.jpg (612x960, 126K)

Excuse us for fighting against a govt because they were getting too big for their britches.

Also we almost won with near half the population.

S

S

Almost

S

S

Nice try spic.

Well congrats. Now the Jews control both of us.

The south shall rise again feget

Confederates were fighting the 2nd American revolution.

Of course all of you spics and other trash with not roots in this country don't get it.

Rise again with what?

Niggers and spics?

There are not enough whites left to do anything.

North Traditional Climate for Whites

North better schools, and healthy life style

South filled with crime-ridden area like Florida Baltimore and Alabama

newsweek.com/alabama-un-poverty-environmental-racism-743601

Worships flag from Rebellion against Brothers not tyranny to keep men in chains

Southerners stabbed the North in the back, you are brainlet, traitors face it. Nothing against people from rural areas just Southerners which is what ill tell your women in bed.

Um no sweetie

>South filled with crime-ridden area like Florida Baltimore and Alabama

lol wut? baltimore is the north...

and all the military academies except for west point

>tfw you're still living rent free in peoples heads after more than 100 years
Feels good man

F

Attached: fuck off traitor S.png (250x166, 9K)

Can you even into history? Do you even know how the war started?

They were fighting for the right to own slaves.

You live in a frozen mulicult hellhole ruled over by jews kys

When confronted with facts the typical Yankee retreats into gibberish.

They were fighting for states rights, but the main right they wanted was slaves.

Its like fighting for the 2nd amendment a just cause, but fighting for it just to shoot cops, then they try to cover it up with revisionist history

S
Spic posting here is the worst.

I kniw that Jow Forums has been getting dumber byt fucking hell.
I'm going to assume this is bait for my own sanity
So well done (you)

This better?

Attached: 807c.jpg (1895x1500, 311K)

You mean southerners like to deny everything and claim it was "state's rights" or that they were "resisting the fed" even though the decalarations of secession state they thought owning slaves was necessary and that the federal government was crossing the line by interfering with the southern states' "slave owning rights".

The only people in utter denial are the south. They lost their crusade to keep slaves, and now they lie about it to retain their pride.

S

Except that the measures taken by the fed to outlaw slaves clearly were an example of federal overreach.

Keep lying yank, it looks good on (((you)))

You too faggots can see
I'm not someone who agrees with the flag but at least I know enough to read about how wars really start, just fucking ignorant.
Also Checkem

>They were fighting for states rights, but the main right they wanted was slaves.
In other words, the "state's rights" they were fighting for was the right to own slaves. Appeasing southerners with this retarded talking point resolves nothing. It's a way to absolve the south of their true motive for the civil war.

The confederates did not care about a single other "state right" than owning slaves or something that related directly to owning slaves.

Attached: 1523400077952.jpg (511x517, 104K)

Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, and Ohio
>center of power for the Ku Klux Klan; openly elected members of the Klan to local, county, state, even Federal posts;
Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia
>fought the Klan hard as a corrupt group that rigged elections
Contemporary Yankees
>dose southerners pretend they do not have a racissssss past

>mulicult

kys nigger your why america is 56% white, New England is the whitest region in the U.S.

Attached: literal niggers.png (1720x732, 1.44M)

And? Slaves were property in that era like mules or horses. The south didn't believe the Federal Government had the authority to unilaterally emancipate their property and set it free. So they formed a new union. It was well within their rights to do so.

> A flag symbolizing and reenacting the actual values of your nation
> Traitors

Lincoln was the traitor

Bend the Knee

Attached: General_Robert_E._Lee_surrenders_at_Appomattox_Court_House_1865.jpg (1200x730, 302K)

>I took history in public school
The post
Look up the Nullification Crisis, fucktard, and realize the Civil War damn bear started a generation earlier with no mention of slaves.
The populous North was using seats in Congress to pass taxes, etc that sucked money out of the South into the North.
Slavery was a justification on both sides, but it was really about money.

Such a lame fucking copout. Just like any social change is technically a "federal overreach" to those who oppose it. You're not opposing the federal government. The south didn't declare dissatisfaction with a SINGLE other federal government action other than the radical Republican party's views on slavery and the south perceiving the federal government as moving towards slavery abolishment.

The thing they opposed was losing their slaves. They didn't give a flying fuck about federal powers aside from that, dumb fucking faggot.

Slaves brought in money though and it was a major issue when integrating new states

S

>It was really about ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN SLAVERY!
>It was about state's rights!
>Sure, those state's rights were all about slavery, but yeah!
>No, it was about money!
>The federal government was imposing laws that were hurting the southern economy!
>Sure, those laws were directly related to slavery, but yeah!
Southerners are legitimately fucking retarded. You will do mental gymnastics for days avoiding the simple truth of the matter. You will ignore the writing of confederate leaders openly declaring their intent and motivations. You will ignore everything and try to claim the war is about something else with these stupid euphemisms of "state's rights" and "economy" and all of this other shit, but it was about slavery. It was all about the right to own slaves, and you lost. Get the fuck over it.

THe smartest thing ever done was to allow Confederates to be American heroes ; people from the South are MORE likely to serve in the military and be patriotic than Yankees.
The Yankees who sneer at the South are much more likely to sneer at America.
Men who wave the Confederate flag are more likely to be good Americans

F, you D & C nigger.

>digging this hard
Yeah - the tariffs that led to armed rebellion never existed.
The army forces marching into the South to intimidate voters were fake.
The 60 years of court cases about state sovereignty did not occur.
Fucking Yankees, man

This

Bunch of low IQ racist drumpfucks

The new states were about senate seats, fool.
Senators were still appointed by state legislatures then; the tax bill war in Congress was the main issue with slavery the peg both sides hung their hat on

>South filled with crime-ridden area like Florida Baltimore and Alabama
>North better schools
Moron thinks Baltimore is in the South. Should have attended a better school.

I just said it was slavery AND money AND control of Congress.
But Yankees are too busy committing hate crimes to fucking read

your a fag and southerners are useful idiots, which I like to think as repayment for your treachery

Southerners are also more likely to be lap dogs for Israel, and donate money to them.

Good Americans wave the Stars and Stripes not Stars and Bars

t. U.S. Military

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleeding_Kansas

kek your wrong

I really don't understand how Americans define themselves patriotic yet support traitors.
But they also support Israel so...

Not really, that is just what the winners said it made their oppression seem reasonable.

>minor incidents and disagreements over legislation was the real cause!
>accusing me of digging
That's cute. It's a good thing confederate leadership cited those grievances in their declaration of secession. Oh wait, they didn't. Because they didn't consider those issues of import to why the were seceding.

Citing that bullshit is as stupid as me claiming that if war eventually breaks out between Russia and the US, the "REAL" cause of it was Donald Trump piss tape rumors. Fucking stupid. Agitations between two people and governments are inevitable. They are not cause for war just because there were reasons for strife.

The traitors were in Washington and they won.

>your a fag
Top notch Yankee schools, folks.

>your wrong
Lol
BRW, the article you linked supports me, not you
>Yankees think reading us haaaaaaaard

I don't disagree with you. I don't look at the civil war through a modern moral lense. Owning slaves was not a controversial thing. They viewed them as conquered people that they had dominion over. The strong conquering the weak. That they were mentally feeble and suited for manual labor.

The accusation that it was about slavery isn't a moral mud sling. It's just the truth. They fought because they wanted to protect their ability to own slaves and profit from slaves.

History is written by winners (sadly) , from their POV you guys were the traitors.
Not saying you were wrong tho.

That little mulatto on the left is pretty cute tbqh.

It is what the confederates themselves declared, dumb dumb.

"As for the cause of this unanimous torpor and doltish-ness, this curious and almost pathological estrangement from everything that makes a civilized culture, I have hinted at it already and now state it again. The South has simply been drained of all its best blood. The vast blood-letting of the Civil War half exterminated and wholly paralyzed the old aristocracy….The war not only cost a great many valuable lives; it also brought bankruptcy, demoralization and despair in its train." H l Mencken

>literally proves he can't read like most southeners

I think you missed the first paragraph

F

There are good Jews out there, and they fought and died in defense of Dixie.

Attached: jewish-confederates.jpg (640x480, 61K)

Neither group were "traitors". Neither of them betrayed any specific cause. They disagreed over policy and legislation. There's no traitor in that equation. Both sides could accuse the other for traitorous actions, but neither side really did.

>I did not know if the Nullification Crisis and will never admit it
Typical gutless Yankee.
Let me guess....
You
>Never considered military service
>Hate guns
>think hunting is icky
>eat onions
>are a feminist
>spend more money on hair care than tools
>have never jump started a car
>cannot drive a stick shift
Right, Yankee?

But what about the traitorous scum with superior/gifted/genius IQs? Do they get a pass?

All that you read, obviously

Onions?
Lol
I wrote onions

States have literal Third World Development

waste land of people who barely graduated high school and trailer parks, filled with closeted fags who blame niggers for there inability to find a job or a wife

Winners don't need to read.

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u3.jpg (800x678, 56K)

The north wanted the federal government to have more power.

That at its core is traitorous, that is not what America was founded on and it has been shown to be a huge mistake.

Hate crimes you mean like charlottesville

S

>625,000
>winners

You should thank god we didn't invade you, else we would've culled every yankee male from a;; of history

Attached: 1508010088048.jpg (600x600, 55K)

S

Yes, the protesters at charlottesville were committing hate crimes.

Empires always eventually expand at the cost of the liberties of its citizenry, and are all doomed to collapse.

Attached: 1524800673296.jpg (640x710, 288K)

Because having the federal government fuck us in the ass has been so great?

This. The one popular thing I never could get behind on Jow Forums about is the worship of authoritarianism. Guys like Hitler and Mussolini are not what the USA is all about, they wanted a hive-minded nation of drones kept in line by totalitarian governments, whereas the USA was meant to be about giving power to the individual and freedom from government. Those were not good men.

you did it didn't end very well

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maryland_Campaign

>ignore the argument again and go for mudslinging since he lost
Ah well, may as well humor your questions since you've given up.

>Wrong, but I did never serve. Father was military, considered following out of high school, pursued a different career
>Wrong, own a gun
>No, support hunting
>Yes?
>No
>I don't spend money on either of them
>Wrong
>Correct
I'm a right leaning libertarian. Not all yankees are lefties, retard.

>Baltimore
>south

typical yank

Why do kikes do this

Attached: 20180516_105000.png (720x890, 435K)

S

Maryland use to be southern

I guarantee those were carpetbagging Yankee Jews. Southern Jews are based.

Attached: 28309419_121617943041.jpg (250x244, 26K)

Your spic is showing.

Because they know that whites are their biggest threat, but they also know that liberal whites are the most vulnerable to Jewish tricks, so they play them like a fiddle

Taxachusetts OP hates on defenders of freedom from large governments, shocking

Attached: iuUEG29O4J.jpg (400x299, 50K)

>The north wanted the federal government to have more power.
And the south didn't mind it...aside from their open attitude towards slavery abolishment. The south did not oppose the federal government in a broad sense. They opposed it because it started showing signs of slavery abolishment.

It's a case of "the federal government is good when it's doing what I like, but it's bad when it's not" that is still prevalent today.

A people without something to rally around and identify with are easier to conquer.

So was Delaware. That ship's sailed

S
FUCK these faggots, they RUINED America by importing literal hordes of niggers.