Child Abuse

What the hell is wrong with people? Is this what strong women look like?

youtube.com/watch?v=go4fYVDs3Zs
Exploited her adopted son to get on Dr. Phil.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-16 at 7.39.22 AM.png (684x696, 420K)

How does she not get jail for this....I can see using hot sauce on a teen, but a little kid? That's just fucked up. And the cold shower, especially on one so young, runs the risk of shock. Fuck this cunt

Squirting hot sauce in a child's mouth isn't exactly a capital offense. It's dumb nigger shit, but we don't jail people for that here as much as I wish we did.

That's a fairly accurate analogy and summary of America's foreign policy.

>adopted
there's your problem. women can have problems bonding with their biological children, a woman with adopted children is running the risk of some severe problems down the road

I was a hot sauce kid and I still bear the scares (emotional),

fuck this lady!

>jail for putting food in a kids mouth
Fuck off, you pussies. I thought you wanted to live in the 1950s where they shoved castor oil and soap in kids mouths? Bunch of fucking cucks.

Attached: 1508104825983.jpg (750x837, 66K)

My childhood was 10x worse than this. Hate my parents.

Explain. I think the video is pretty bad. I think the total control and obedience she demands is far worse than the hot sauce itself.

>it twas soap poisoning

Pussies crying over mom putting hot sauce in mouth? Are you serious..cause being beaten by a belt or hand is less damaging? Fuck off with that shit. Kids need to be enforced. And to see half of you arguing its wrong. Youre the problem with america. Why kids get trophies for last place, why kids are growing up with lies of everyone being the same. Some of you stupid mother fuckers never had an actual, "reality check, gut punch, or had your ass whooped," cause if you did..half of your morons wouldnt be so fucking hard headed, Neck yourself fuckers.

Examples ^^^ crying its wrong. Okay. Well say the kids a bad mother fucker..i guess allowing him to continue his b.s. is okay, until it turns back and bites the parent in the ass. You faggots and your safe places.

Getting beaten with a belt isn't damaging, this idea is so evil and is definitely a cause of the putrid weakness and effeminization of modern men.

We shall call it the red ass pill

Theres no risk of shock either, nigger. The temp difference in the water isnt enough to cause shock. The water is at most 50* and that house is between 70-80*. You go thru this temp cycle everyday the sun goes up and comes down. Thats a 20 to 30* temp swing. Not enough for shock. Sorry about your luck, inspector gadget

That's what the playground at my primary school looked like. We also had bark chips all over the ground so if you fell over you got a chunk of wood stabbed through your flesh

>tfw had to eat dish soap when I cussed as a wee lad
Would have rather had the hot sauce honestly

When I was younger, I was hit with a belt and had my mouth washed out with soap when I swore.

I'd take hot sauce over that shit any day.

dish soap is literally poisonous. even mild hand soap like they used in the 50s, we now know to be very not good for you and i wouldn't suggest that.

hot sauce is food, and unless its like some novelty 1 million shu Youtube sauce, it's not going to do any lasting damage, just be uncomfortable.

still stupid that you have to get all inventive instead of just dishing out an ass whipping though.

I became a coinesuer of soap
depends on the hot sauce really

Attached: soap.jpg (754x396, 130K)

How so? You see it as weakening, as others see it a strengthening.. Ever have you ass whooped for something you shouldnt have done? You ever do it again? Okay..if you did..you didnt have your ass whooped hard enough.

When I did something bad, I was locked in my room until the next morning. I'd much rather have some hot sauce and get it over with.

Kids these days complain about anything.

>coinesuer

Attached: 1525936714892.jpg (342x342, 86K)

m8

I used to have hot sauce squirted in my mouth... never knew it was abuse...

Connoisseur
sorry spelling nazi

Attached: ger.png (1920x1080, 3.35M)

We still had something like pic related on the playground when i was a kid, but it was from the 40's when the school was built. It only took once or twice of falling and having the wind knocked from you to learn not to fucking fall from high places. I had a friend who broke both of his wrists on the attached "slide." Today's kids are pussies.

hot sauce?
really?

people are crying over fucking hot sauce?

what did the kid do?

fucking psycho bitch
deserves to be beaten

If you didn't come home every day covered in scratches and bruises you weren't being a kid properly.

She probably shouldn't be a mother, but

Attached: Capture.jpg (595x452, 53K)

I ate hot peppers as a kid because my dad did.
WTF is wrong with you pansies? You want real punishment? Pull weeds out of the sidewalk bricks with an old butterknife for an hour. Or pull weeds in the garden for a while.
PS: The garden is over an acre in size.

At least then something constructive comes out if it. You have nice weed-free yard and the kid learned that spending his whole Saturday pulling up weeds isn't worth doing whatever naughty shit he did.

Apparently he lied because he didn't want to get into trouble. Which is what all kids do once they're old enough to realize that telling the truth can get them into trouble. There are very few exceptions to this rule and even the most honest of teens will lie to their parents if they think they can get away with something. I'd rather my kid be honest with me and know I will give them leniency for being honest so that when something really bad happens they don't lie. Than punish them every time they're not truthful and have them lie to me about something that fucks up their life.

Someone's dad was a DI

Exactly. When you have to pull weeds, you have to sit and think about how you got into this stupid situation.

torturing that small child which isnt even hers in the begining is mental for what it seems a small LIE

i got beat up too but i deserved it mostly
i never went trough mental torture like this kid

and fuck you
why would i listen to an ASS

How come hot sauce and cool showers are illegal, but soap in your mouth and the birch are legal?

Nah, he's an electrician. But I grew up in a farming family, so punitive measures were more constructive as says. Rural property requires work and maintenance.

God forbid this horrible mother put food in her child's mouth.

People are all just shitty apes that can do a few tricks treat them all as such and you'll be alright.

are you fucking kidding me
jail time for fuckin putting hot sauce on her kids tongues to prevent them from being douche fucks. damn the world is turning into a one big cluster fuck

>torturing
>hotsauce in mouth
Holy shit! Call the fucking ambulance!

Attached: 1521739636755.gif (387x427, 2.4M)

Holy shit i'm infuriated, i serious want to stomp this mutt bitch face in.

My grandma unironically did this to me. Don't think that prison time was ever discussed.

It probably works the majority of the time to lie to this woman because she's clearly a retard.

God all she's teaching him to do is obey. He's not learning anything about "making good choices" or where good choices come from. Jesus. Children don't want to suffer. Just teach them how to avoid it. Making them suffer more teaches them nothing. It just destroys them until they either kill themselves, kill a bunch of others, or both. Someone show this cunt of a woman how to neck herself. She thinks it's okay because the child she's abusing is a boy.

Attached: 1522344585658.png (675x925, 939K)

i eat hot sauce. in the mornings i eat a sandwich with avocado and an omelette. on the avocado i put Zhug. it really wakes you up.

Attached: sh.jpg (690x517, 95K)

Why is a black woman raising a Russian child?

You only see the video. She probably tortured him every day. I was adopted by a single women who hated me who made my life hell from when i was 9 onward.

real female privilege
women avoid jail time and get twice less harsh sentences compared to men for the same crimes (and same crime history)

wouldn't you cry if I force fed you my hot sauce?

Then why did she adopt you?

Seeing the headline of this article I thought it was calling the mother attractive. I actually sighed with relief when I found out it was just referencing her punishing her adopted son with hot sauce. I had worried I was becoming blind.

I see nothing wrong. A tad militaristic style punishiment and word play. Straight forward. Not bad. Mother ended all punishments rather quick.

what stripe of faggot are you? The chick was out of line, but her acts weren't bad enough to warrant prosecution. Raising children is difficult, parents need leeway.

it's just fucking hot sauce..

>Getting beaten with a belt isn't damaging,

When I was a kid it was still legal for teachers to paddle children. The principle of my school paddled the fuck out of me over and over again for years with a wooden paddle with holes drilled in it to cut down on wind resistance. and I liked him. He was one of my favorite teachers.

Just admit you enjoyed the spanking and deliberately misbehaved so he'd keep doing it

Based mom punishes young gopnik.

Suka blyat.

>anchorage

Alaskan here, i would support holocausting that entire city. It is nothing but human garbage.

Kek it sure seems that way from his post.

send it back to russia
I got threatened with tobasco plenty

It still is in about half the states of this country. In theory I agree with school corporal punishment, but would disembowel any teacher or principal who hit my kid without me agreeing to it happening first. Teachers and school administration are the most incompetent fucks on the planet. If they were really good for anything, they would work in a job with adults.

Fucking wish I got hot sauce instead of lashings as a kid.

Hot sauce is delicious.

Attached: Screenshot_20180516-132649.png (1920x1080, 2.99M)

>If they were really good for anything, they would work in a job with adults.
Yup, it's mostly because those who become teachers went straight to college right after school and never did anything else inbetween so are only used to that environment and are scared to step outside of it

>no 'vark

>mega death sauce
>feel alive

Have it. Have almost a dozen sauces not pictured.
Butt pucker hot

she wanted a girl infant but didn't get what she wanted so she settled for an older child. wasn't even prepared mentally to raise a child

Damn, sorry bro, do you still talk to her?

I'm sorry user

Attached: feelsgroupsupport.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

>dad enters room
>picrelated
tell us about your childhood, user

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

Is there much punishment from moms in Europe? My mom spanked me a few times, but I dont think corporal punishment is the norm here among wealthy northern whites. Usually niggers and southerners beat their kids.

more in the form of not showing interest / love, physical punishment is prohibited, shamed and rare.
I never actually got some belt or something, I doubt physical pain can anchor guilt and responsibility as deep as self-awareness.

You forgot your liberal meme flag tardo.

I remember watching this when it first came out and feeling rage and sick to my stomach. After having spent a lot more time around children and working with them, I would like to know if the sons behavior was misrepresented. Women are soulless, but some kids are also just as evil.

I learned very young never to trust the "justice" of adults. They always think they know everything just by judging kids by very superflous stuff. I rather die than sending my child into a school with corporal punishment.

I'd squirt hot sauce in his mouth too
If you know what I mean

Attached: Bug_Eyed.jpg (424x440, 55K)