Germany pays 1200€ a month to Osama Bin Laden's former bodyguard while pensioners have to collect plastic bottles to...

Germany pays 1200€ a month to Osama Bin Laden's former bodyguard while pensioners have to collect plastic bottles to earn enough money to survive on their meager pension. Is this truly the most cucked country in the world?

Attached: sami-a-balken.jpg (940x450, 43K)

Woah, so tell me, how does Weidel's asshole taste?

Ali, du kannst auch Deutsch mit mir reden.

Not Ali, but this is an international board you neonazi

but that's literally what the average pension payout in 2012 was for your country?

Attached: 1491391629172.jpg (759x811, 86K)

OP is just parroting the latest bits of OP's mental mistress of the shit party.

How am I neonazi?

Considering he "failed" the job, why do they pays him for?

yes, it is

Attached: 1508382845467.jpg (656x572, 55K)

Just a guess. You do parrot the Nazischlampe and try to rile up people by using the case of a person no one wants here in the first place, all while not giving the full picture and pitting them against your anecdotal Flaschensammler-Rentner, so..

You probably are a retarded neonazi.

>2018
>being a tax payer unironically

i hope you guys don't do this

Which party did you vote for?

Attached: schulzi.jpg (768x576, 123K)

Quick! Post Amerimutt memes to change the subject

Ich bin kein Deutscher. Ich würde gerne auch so viel kassieren wie der Leibwächter.

>Ich bin kein Deutscher.

Attached: htph24.jpg (352x529, 23K)

Ich brauch Geld, Hartz IV reicht net

Kannst ja deinen Körper verkaufen :^/

I really want you to lose everything you ever loved and live in eternal pain.

Lol

>supporting SPD

Ahaha, next election below 20% is guaranteed.

>72
More like until you cannot and then they send you to the Onions processing center.

Well, that's not nice.
Yeah, sad, isn't it?

Hehehe, If you type s-o-y-l-e-n-t you get onions?

the pensioner argument doesn't hold water because all fucking pensioner scum voted for this nigger-jew garbage. fuck them to hell hope they fucking starve rot and die in the gutter absolute trash mensch

love > hate

germany is making steps to being more accepting of other people and their culture

no one here thought this man might have been forced to be a bodyguard for Osama Bin Laden
maybe the poor man was threatened or used without his knowledge who he worked for

i don't understand how you dumbass nazzis can't warp your head around this

>germany is making steps to being more accepting of other people and their culture
Authorities regularly try to send him back to where he came from, but as you might not know, we have certain standards with regards to human rights and such, our courts don't deem it applicable to send him basically into a torture site.

germany YES

the money is for his German wife and 5 kids

>you neonazi
dumm wie brot diese lutscher , schon mal drüber nachgedacht das wenn irgendwann jeder nazi ist das dann niemand mehr nazi ist.

Danke für das tür öffnen in den Mainstream
der echte Nazi ;)

Attached: 1521898382089.gif (700x394, 1.9M)

Because we're too busy trying to bring the torture site to Germany.

So complaining about the courts is completely unethical? Anything but blind faith in the system?
And they deem it unethical to send him to prison too. Real good courts.
What are you talking about specifically when you say human rights? Do you just mean rights that humans have (almost all countries have these and the concept of a right is almost older than civilization) or are you talking about the universal declaration of human rights?

If his home country wants to chop his head off they have all right to do so.

> while pensioners have to collect plastic bottles to earn enough money to survive on their meager pension
you are full of shit