Why do right-wingers like Lord of The Rings so much?

Why do right-wingers like Lord of The Rings so much?

Attached: galadhrim.jpg (1388x800, 604K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5r1yu_rlI6w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's about white men defending their homes from invasion by lesser races.

>white men defending homes against lesser races
OY OY VEY NOT THE ZYKLON AGAIN

Attached: herewegoagain.jpg (661x451, 51K)

Tolkien took heavy inspiration from european folklore, language and pagan faiths

Quick, find an interracial relationship in the storyline besides Galadriel and Galdalf. Also, name the actor that played the supporting role of token black guy. The entire story of LotR was based on observable understanding of human nature. Rivendale/Woodland Realm for the elves, mountains for the dwarves, Gondor and Rohan for the humans, and Mordor for the outcasts. Little people can go fuck off in the prairies.

Not saying halflings and shit didn't intermingle, but you understand that they were considered statistical outliers, right?

Right.

Attached: Respectvikingcock123.png (1998x3241, 1.44M)

>find an interracial relationship in the storyline besides Galadriel and Galdalf
aragorn and arwen

I hate Lord of the queers
SAGE

And it literally killed her.

To be fair, you have to be pretty high IQ to really GET Lord of The Rings. It's an artistic masterpiece and not only a good story, but it tells something deep about LIFE.

Attached: because i much desire to speak with him.jpg (1021x477, 45K)

Lord of the Rangs is real history

I'm not right and live LOTR

Doesn't everyone?

It's good.

Because it's the best trilogy ever made?

i cant think of a rhyme for paying that toll

WE
HAD
RANGS
AND
SWORDZ
AND
SHIET

Good analogy regarding how destructive multiculturalism and leftism is, and how conservative values and balls are the only way to defend against them.

But Galadriel and Gandalf were brought together out of mutual respect, experience, and skillset. Normies raised amongst their own kind have more difficulty finding anything of value in another "race" because there is nothing really of value in themselves.

and muh axez

The orcposting memes are some of the greatest.

also, how behind something as mindlessly destructive as orcs there is always someone pulling the strings

This but no iron.
And yeah, Tolkien was a brilliant writer with way more depth to his tale than at first it may seem.
Shit hacks like Pedo King and Gurm aren't worthy to eat his shit.

Fuck the dworf, suck death orf.

fuck the ranger, your family will consider you a stranger

The Ring represents Authoritarianism; the power to rule absolutely and bend all others to your will. It was rejected by Gandalf and Galadriel who knew it would only corrupt them. It tempted Boromir to use it's power for good, and it killed him. It is the ultimate Libertarian parable. To live in peace and freedom, the use of power to rule over others must be rejected and utterly destroyed.

Attached: The-One-Ring-lord-of-the-rings-2908298-1024-768.jpg (1024x768, 89K)

Christian symbolism. Tolkien specifically meant Gandalf and his resurrection to be symoblic of Jesus' resurrection. Sauron is satan and is trying to control the world of men etc.

give it a year or two and all the faggots on the left will start whining how it is too white and problematic.

Why do you have to talk like a faggot? Is that a requirment to be a leftist? You have to actually speak and talk like a soi boi faggot or they won't let you in the party?
>inb4 some faggot response you think is clever and witty but isn't

It completely lacks diversity you racist!
Mostly men in power you sexist!
They fight against immigration you Xenophobe!
No fat people represented you Fatphobe!
No LGBT are represented you homophobe and transphobe!
YOU REPRESENT THE WORST OF HUMANITY!
THERE IS ONLY ONE RACE IN MIDDLE EARTH, THE MIDDLE EARTH RACE!
Thank goodness Hollywood has seen the error of their ways and is remaking it for the modern world.

I tend to disagree. Orcs never got a chance to be truly equal to Gondorians in terms of welfare, health insurance and employment opportunities.

Attached: 1496258692424.png (906x921, 617K)

If you don't like LOTR you're not white.

Attached: 1496248903262.jpg (1024x769, 369K)

Attached: 1496248199858.png (1280x720, 892K)

this is now an okrposting thread

Attached: 1502553814408.jpg (940x502, 189K)

Attached: 1496249274442.jpg (1359x1200, 811K)

>agrarian societies fighting against industrialized war machine
>white ethnostates fighting against globalization and eradication

Tolkien didn't mean for it to allegorical but this is the story

Don't be a faggot, half the story is about kings wielding their power over men to send them from their homes to fight and die. If libertarian ideals were employed instead then the book would have been shit because everyone would die pointless and alone.

Take human dill, die alone on a hill.

Attached: 1496230998837.png (1280x720, 1.11M)

Attached: 1496237003843.png (512x264, 198K)

GAS THE ORCS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1496242455458.png (720x657, 501K)

they're trying to make a tv show, and we all know how well tv shows turn out...

Attached: 1496245913205.jpg (750x765, 99K)

Attached: 1496246034584.png (890x814, 722K)

Based trollkike, don't come to Gaza tommorow

Actually, they're both mixed race. Arwen is more elvish than Aragorn, but Aragorn comes from a line of half-elves

someone post nigga boromir

Attached: ca50f09e30bfbbd27eec3561b3cb8d706b393eb594c1d4d9b63b1296acc29577.jpg (2250x2700, 710K)

Don't forget the Maiar blood.

>inspiration from Kalevala, Norse mythologies, Greek, etc.
>christian symbolism
The only definite chr*stian symbolism is the absolute good/bad opposition. Everything that gives the story its life is pagan.

Attached: tell me where is Gandalf.jpg (708x478, 40K)

It will be blacked. Screencap this.

Hey there, wait a minute please,

you are saying that we wuz rangz

Attached: OV9tNYm.jpg (1201x1539, 292K)

>Why do right-wingers

they love quests

Zero black actors.

C.S. Lewis and Tolkien were staples of Catholic education for decades due to their appreciation and allusion to the faith.

>He doesn't know about Anarcho-Monarchism

It's a story of those from all around the civilized world coming together to defend against the barbaric. Just think about how much of the story is an allegory for REAL things which are happening today.

It's one of the most anti-globalist tales out there

>Diverse group of midgets, dwarves, elves, humans, and demi-angels (Gandalf) band together to defeat an all-consuming evil that wants to control everything

It shows how individual races and societies can exist in their own society in peace with one-another, and how they can band together to axe the (((dark lord)))

>C.S. Lewis
>Catlicker
No

Saruman the Kike

I always took it as an allegory about the fall of Constantinople (Minas Tirith) from the Orcs (Turks).

Even the shape of Mordor looks Identical to Turkey and if you consider the Shire as the UK and Rohan as the Germanics, you have medieval Europe in a nutshell.

Attached: gthtgh.jpg (1200x900, 311K)

My Silmariligger

Of course, but the Maiar blood is more diluted and less well-known.

Attached: 40841FE2-5165-4CB8-9E36-A5FEDAD25B2E.jpg (474x278, 41K)

orcs = niggers and arabs
sauron = masterkike
elves = aryans
men and hobbits = whites but not true aryans

also jrr tolkien was a huge fan of nordic mythology, many things in lotr are copied from indoeuropean sagas, e.g. his runes, talking ravens, many names of the heros, woreship of trees, giants, dwarfs, the love for nature in general, etc...

tolkien is not just some fag that wrote a book, he created a whole world with its own language, maps and history, he even invented something like a bible, i.e. the silmarillion and everything he every did was heavily influenced by ancient european culture.

also, if you only know the kiked up jewhollywood movies you are a fucking tool and should consider suicide. the son of tolkien sued the hollywood kikes for raping his fathers art, i wonder how many actually know this, jrr tolkien would have hated the movies with all his heart.
google what christopher tolkien (the son) has to say about peter jackson and the movies.

Read this quote:

Gandalf: "A thousand years this city has stood. Now, at the whim of a madman it will fall. The WHITE Tree, the tree of the king, will never bloom again."
Pippin: "Why are they still guarding it?"

Gandalf: "They guard it because they have hope. A faint and fading hope that one day it will flower. A King will come,
and this city will be as it once was, before it fell into decay."
Gandalf: "The old wisdom bourne out of the west was forsaken. Kings made made tombs more splendid than the houses of the living, and counted the old names of their descent dearer than the names of their sons."
Gandalf: "Childless lords sat in aged halls musing on herladry, or in high cold towers asking questions of the stars.
And so the people of gondor fell into run. The line of kings failed. The WHITE tree whithered. The rule of Gondor was given over to LESSER MEN."

Now tell me that isn't exactly what it sounds like lol. WOKE

Attached: Grima_and_King_Theoden_-_Two_Towers.png (1906x798, 1.15M)

Haha show more please

Not sure about the anglosphere, but in Italy LOTR was considered a weird book for fascists until the movie was released.

Gandalf is Odin you fucking boob

Beren & Luthien

dorfs = kikes

Do a DĂșnedain, prepare for pain.

It's about nations of whites banding together to beat back a horde of orcs (niggers) and eastern barbarians controlled by (((sorcerers))). Plus it's heavily influenced by Tolkien's Christian beliefs.

Still, if I had 1% of demi-God blood I would see you all as filthy peasants.

my nigga

I read somewhere that elves are akin to men before 'the fall.' I always liked that idea.

>hates Christianity
>thinks famous successful books by Christian author is actually about the pagan gods he worships

sure thing bro

I feel like that was the original intention, but if you really listen to some of the rhetoric from the orcs, they truly think they're entitled to the lands they're invading. That sounds a lot like our boarder hoppers, and I know that sounds a lot like the Muslims which have infiltrated Western Europe.

my kang

What's not to like? It's basically Europe with a pair of balls.

Bookfags are so pretentious.

Attached: one bank.png (2598x580, 507K)

You should give reasons why Tolkien would hate it instead of us just expecting to assume he would because he son did.

These kings did not force their men to die under threat of punishment. They led them into battle. These soldiers were not conscripts pressed into service unwillingly. These were volunteers. The kings ruled because their people allowed them to rule, because they governed wisely and with the best interests of their people at heart. They inspired loyalty and a passion to protect in their people. Elves, Dwarves and Men; all were free to refuse the fight and flee, but they chose not to do so.

Look closely at how all the heroes persuaded with words and did not compel obedience with threats. Their authority in leadership came from superior wisdom, strategic ability and clarity of righteous purpose, not at swordpoint, and good men rose to the call for action. There is no contradiction in voluntarily rallying to a cause under good leadership. Freedom is worth fighting for. This is all thoroughly Libertarian. If you don't get it, you don't understand Libertarianism.

Does that make America the Undying Lands in the west where the Aryans were fleeing to? I can guess your answer.

But Turkey was Islamic and they didn't infiltrate but invade Constantinople. And I don't know if it's a coincidence but Constantinople had multiple layers of walls like Minas Tirith.

Also, the army sizes are very similar. 6.000 Constantinoplites vs 200.000 Turks.

>google what christopher tolkien (the son) has to say about peter jackson and the movies.

They were a cornerstone to an entire generation and there was nothing wrong with them. His son sounds like a stuck up cunt.

very woke, and its clearly against christianity and their fucked up kikery death cult and afterlife delusion. its a germanic story of blood and honour, blood and soil and white greatness.

Because they're too stupid to know what it's about.

This

Now the Hobbit trilogy...
that's another story.

Isn't it actually supposed to be the siege of Vienna? where the polish hussars break the besieging ottoman forces

explain

And that's what makes Aragorn's character interesting.

He is like the hobbits in that the quest is large but unlike them he has the lineage to fit it. But still he is reluctant to fill the position he must fill

LotR is all about people that don't want power or fame or glory being the ones that must lead the quests precisely because they are humble

It could be. I haven't studied Vienna as much as Constantinople.

Odin's resurrection is folklore copied from Christianity many hundreds of years later.

How can you not love The Lord of The Rings, regardless of political ideology?

Man, this was a comfy LotR thread but then you went and mentioned the fall of Constantinople and made me sad again.

orcposting is still one of my favourite memes

Attached: detroit.png (806x1165, 361K)

A severe lack of Leonard Nimoy singing a jaunty tune.

youtube.com/watch?v=5r1yu_rlI6w