Where did Varg meet his wife?

What are the origins of his marrage to Marie Cachet? Was she one of those weirdos that writes fan mail to murderers in prison?

Discuss please

Attached: 1456206216913.jpg (387x382, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E-VTJHtBPD4
youtube.com/watch?v=SN1feAGd8sk&t=1958s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I heard he met her online. The better question is why do you care about the love life of a brainlet?

Apparently she was some high class nobility and was doing an art project on French culture, needed permission to use one of his videos and started writing and visiting him in prison. He basically redpilled her and gave her the long dick now they live innawoods making white chilluns.

Damn Varg is such a chad.

Attached: 1522961046008.jpg (500x523, 80K)

>writes fan mail to murderers
He's not a murderer.

I find it interesting how a murderer who served a 20 year jail sentence managed to find a wife with such views and values pretty much straight away from release.

I also wonder if he already was fluent in French

Autistic girls are easy to get

>Where did Vag meet his Vag
the absolute state of nu/vag/
wash your vag bucko

Women having prison pen pals is surprisingly more common than you might think. Well, I can't speak for all but I was surprised. I'm a borderline hermit and I've encountered three females that do this irl and have talked to dozens of females on gore forums that engage in this behavior.

Also interesting, gore forums tend to be ~50% male/female, another surprise.

In the spirit of my id, I'm compelled to remind everyone reading this that you literally cannot be a nationalist and not support Israel.

Attached: 1525728888906.png (420x728, 57K)

Wow what a faggot you are

>gore forums
>jeW

k

I think you got it right, she emailed him while he was in prison or soon after his release. Don't quote me on that, I haven't got the full facts. But i do remember reading that she emailed him to ask permission to use his music in her own Youtube videos.

Not a lot of people talk about this with regards to Varg meeting such a good wife and mother, but you have to consider his pussy destroyer cred:
-famous musician
-anti-establishment bad boy (burning churches, not cucking)
-convicted murderer
-PLUS he's into traditionalism on top of that

Frankly the guy covered all the bases with regards to getting women. He probably had thousands of offers. Not everyone is gonna be able to do it like him.

Varg is a role model for all white males.

How does one go about finding a young, hot, impressionable autistic girl? Asking for friend

His wife is confirmed as Asperger on his website, did he do it for french citizenship?

>be varg
>love europe
>love the european race
>meet a cute intelligent young woman who also loves the european race and culture and wants to preserve it and make as many white kids as possible and redpill them far away from degenerate big cities in the natural cozy countryside
>live a wholesome life raising their kids to be independent, pro-european chads and stacies who go on to have their own redpilled families

say what you want about this guy, but he's doing more for europe than most. Id kill for a wife like his. All women here are whores who wanna travel, sleep around and build "careers".

im jealous 2bh

Attached: varg-vikernes.jpg (762x464, 94K)

this is bait

Attached: pep0.jpg (259x194, 7K)

>being a nationalist

get a load of mr bluepill over here

every dude that I know that did time in prison (guys in there 40s now) pull hotter chicks then 90% of dudes . girls love those tatted up crazy prison fucks . of all ages too. chicks 16+ hit on these guys when we go out to chill. it's pretty crazy I didn't know this till I became good friends with older skinheads . im getting tatted the fuck up and living a fun and crazy life fuck college fuck jobs and fuck jews

It was preventative self-defense

>Was she one of those weirdos that writes fan mail to murderers in prison?
This, exactly. I think the most telling sign is that in one of Vargs videos he addresses the dating question (how do I find a good wife, etc) and his response was to "be a hero" like him, as the hero's deeds have always won him the girl. Of course what he really meant was "kill somebody, go to jail and get your face all over the papers". That's how he got his girl, and that's what being a hero means to him.

good post
>leaf
wtf

I've been pondering this question for ages
Maybe because women are naturally attracted to killers

Attached: 1526215183929.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Probably not, he seems to speak Norwegian exclusively to his kids.

He kidnapped her from the retard farm

She probably believes his bullshit self defense story.

...........which resulted in murder

Attached: nala.jpg (900x900, 81K)

I'm fairly sure Marie contacted Varg (in or out of prison) because she wanted permission to use Burzum tracks on some pagan/prehistoric project of hers.

t. Varg-pro

This desu. Varg suggests immediate homesteading for all but he doesn't get that a 20-something guy with no status is not going to find a woman.

As you would need a ''real job'' to do while in the transition period of homesteading and getting a self-sufficient homestead, I don't know what I should get into. I hope that distance work will be more feasible in the future.

>Murder is the unlawful killing of another human without justification or valid excuse
>self-defense is not a valid excuse
Go back to being rammed up the ass by paki cock, nigel

women like murderers, the same way men like virgins.

>find a wife with such views
his last video literally tells you how
youtube.com/watch?v=E-VTJHtBPD4

Who cares if he murdered him! You Christfags are pathetic. That is why women hate you. So many people deserve to die, it's not a big deal.

Pretty sure being a murderer will just increase your chances with women

nothing is beyond our reach :^)

''Murder'' usually suggests there's something wrong with it. We use the term ''kill'' when it's justified, like in warfare. You don't say soldiers ''murder'' enemy combatants, they kill them.

Attached: kysymys hylje.jpg (580x580, 36K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SN1feAGd8sk&t=1958s @9:50 she talks about meeting him

I think she got in contact with him, but it wasn't because "muh criminal appeal", he was already outspoken in the 90s. Most of his songs dealt with mythology to some extent and he published stuff like the Vargsmål, which was basically a natsoc/antiabrahamic manifesto

wanting a girl who cant show you she loves you in any way

Attached: 1515468370541.jpg (615x580, 52K)

High profile crimes (murder/rape/pedophilia) somehow turns any average guy into a rockstar in female eyes.

Rape and kill a kid, spend 20 years in jail, get out and you'll have 20 teenage whores lining up to be your slaves.

He was larping that he's pure and shit and she ate all up and blood rushed to her cunt.

>you have to aim for a big blob of rock.

cheeky varg saying to date desperate fat girls.

t. Incel who gets dating advice from youtube murderers

Chicks LOVE murderers and men who have demonstrated the capability of violence. Varg has done that.

Lesson? Barbarian maxing.

Love is irrelevant, her pumping out my kids is the only thing that matters.

he is just a man who occasionally plunges knives into people's bodies for personal fun

It's funny because he has a daughter with another woman already

> Driving half of the Norway prepared to a kill a guy
> dozens of stabs

> SELF-DEFENSE

even Varg himself said "after i killed Euronymus..." in his videos

Attached: yoba_nonbeliever.jpg (427x700, 47K)

Where is proofs?

>killed
>not murdered
No user, you are the bait

If she was Noble she would have a Nobiliary particle.

But can be difficult to keep, you have to have many Chad features to keep them loyal and interested

kek roll for goy id

> im getting tatted the fuck up and living a fun and crazy life fuck college fuck jobs and fuck jews
Kek

Attached: 1525624892200.jpg (479x706, 52K)

Bait

>I also wonder if he already was fluent in French

He isn't currently fluent in French so it's very unlikely.

These days this doesn't happen so much, but when his channel was smaller there were always several female comments fawning over him

There are videos in which he speaks French to his kids, although I don't know exactly which

You're not wrong about the second part, but come on man if you're redpilled on women you can't deny the power of hybristophilia. Of course she's not going to say that outright. But just imagine the gratification a woman feels in securing the commitment of a man like Varg. Knowing his past, and then having him devote his whole life to their children, just working on the homestead all day. It's like taming a wolf (or a pitbull...) It's pretty much their ultimate fantasy.

You're a weirdfuck, Nigel.

He keeps LARPing about purity and superior genes and these horny dogs are so fucking STUPID and they just need that cock like water.

he admitted that himself iirc

Yeah, he killed him but it wasn't murder.

I actually vaguely remember a video where he mentioned a child he had before Marie. Can't seem to find it, though.

Why didn't he marry a Norwegian woman instead of a French mutt? His kids will be like pseudo-Amerimutts with no ethnic identity.

Attached: 1514526392701.jpg (1073x1079, 347K)

Oops, meant to quote this guy:

He is another degenerate. The Jordan Peterstein of the Vikings. Bet you she is on welfare as well for being autistic, the new altright dating idea.

There's an article in Norwegian, he had a 15 year old daughter when was waiting for first child with Marie.

All these stories and piles of evidence, and still you idiots think women want a sensitive caring man with lots of money. They don't. They want a blood-crazed psychotic warrior who will ram them full of dick from clit to tonsils and beat them when they get out of line. Varg isn't attractive, wealthy, or particularly intelligent, yet he got prime grade blonde pus because he fulfilled a primal urge women have but lie about.

You fool, that only attracts women even more

According to the french, nobody is ever fluent in french.

According to French people, most Francophones speak it at about 8/10

t. French speakig a*Glo

Attached: 1526303339366.jpg (977x678, 178K)

This. It's the harsh truth, but demonstrating your capabilites of violence and defense is an instant pussy magnet.

Varg proved to the world he isn't a pussy when he stabbed that guy 20 times or something, women don't care about the morals of the situation only that the chimped out and conquered another man's life.

SEETHING

Morality is solely the arena of men, don't forget that.

lmao we have got another Elliot Rodgers here

I bet she was hardcore into black metal

>hail odin starts playing
>fuck a fatty
lmao

Gonna have 6+ axe wielding wewuz vikangs Elliots emerge from the French woods in about 10-15 years

Attached: barg bigerbes.png (807x646, 29K)

Because he is a degenerate nigger that would gladly destroy all of the different european ethnicities into a single melting pot
He is no different from what the EU preaches in those regards minus mass influx of shitskins

I've never seen Varg advocate for that.
Good old Ricky Dicky Spencer has, though.

Attached: 1493012644177.png (968x954, 110K)

Skinny women would never be able to survive winter and pregnancy in northern Europe.

True, Varg is the Chadest of Chads. He doesn't have to approach women. It's the women approached him.
>tall
>handsome
>bad boy personality
>semi-famous musician
>killer
>spent some behind bars.

>Was she one of those weirdos that writes fan mail to murderers in prison?
probably

>tall
he is a manlet
>handsome
he is bald
the others I can agree with, but the guy is like 182cm or something. He is very short for a Nordic person

Well that explains why he's so angry lol

Like it or not but Varg has dominant and strong Viking genes. That's all the attraction he really needs but he's so much more than just his genes. He's actually based in a reality that's too hard to live for most of Jow Forums given that most of Jow Forums are sheltered softies with mixed genes who will never contribute to their gene pool. Varg however...

In his prime he was rather handsome. Even now, he looks good for a man in his mid forties. He has that primordial warrior look to him that women seem to crave, namely; good facial symmetry, narrow, hooded eyes, strong jaw and nice, full beard. For a guy living in France 182cm is quite enough to be considered tall. He's definitely not a manlet. With some light grooming he's easily 8/10. Combined with his bad boy personality makes him 10/10 Chad. Not gonna lie, I'm quite jealous myself.

Attached: varg.png (369x375, 50K)

I HATE VARG
SHIT HUMAN BEING

The amount of hubris this human being has infuriates me---murderer, fucks retards, lives like a gypsy in the woods.

And on top of everything, he thinks he is "the pinnacle of man".

He also hates cats.

>He
>Hubris

Tu parles mon tabernac.

>Even now, he looks good for a man in his mid forties.

He looks old as fuck

Attached: vvvv.jpg (862x486, 62K)

the leaf knows. you have to be a chad through your 20s and become a skinhead and do alot of crazy shit and then get out of prison at like 27 and breed a hot 18 yo. I know a dude who is 38 and knocked up a 20yo and is having twins with her after getting out of prison covered in nazi tattoos he met her online . Becoming a nazi chad pays off , Odin rewards you Aryan pussy. I already get my ss bolts tatted on my neck and girls can't stop smiling at me in public , hot blondes ...

The absolute number one thing you can do to attract women, which will take you from zero to Chad in 60 seconds is to commit murder.

I am 100% dead serious. Particularly a murder that involves some level of infamy. You will be drowning in letters from women while you are in prison.

I am 100% serious. That sperg who shot up that school in Florida has thousands of women begging him to marry them.

>mid forties
would have given him one or two decades more honestly

nah but wasting away in prison is shit. just fight people and do sketchy thing but don't get thrown into a American prison which is like a warzone for more then a few years .. those places are like never ending war zones in America . euro prisons are way more cucked so eurofags should be more bold

ancestry.com

I think the knowledge of having killed "your best friend" kinda eats his health.