Oh look, it's yet another celebrities complain about their gross overpay

Oh look, it's yet another celebrities complain about their gross overpay.

>A male star is paid a lot of money because they sell the tickets, merchandise and bring people to the movie
>People uproar about the lesser known female co-stars that no one cares about not being paid the exact same
This needs to stop.

Attached: RobSchneider.png (378x546, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Power rankings exist in the industry and there's a reason no one wants to talk about it. Google foreign presales.

Vocal minority.

Read that image again op.

Posturing for the next Civil War and also just trying to get as much money as they can from their dwindling fanbase/movie goers.

Nice Burger education op.

He’s making a joke, idiot.

OP, you dumb. Read Rob’s post again. He is implying he is so underpaid that women will lose money by being paid equally to him.

>even if that means lowering the woman’s salary substantially
top jej

He is taking the piss retard

No, it needs to keep going

If it goes on long enough we can watch hollywood topple under its own weight

Q ironically Larpdicted this

youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8

Attached: 1526298259114.jpg (691x713, 53K)

lmao at you retards' reading comprehension

respect to this man

kek

These people don't understand humor.

This tweet has singlehandedly proven how dumb the average right winger is. Rob schneider is making a joke and hes a right winger.

You should see the conservitards on fb who cant understand this joke, its fucking hilarious. They dont get hes on their side because they humor is too complex for them.

nothing is more complex than my gender

Come back to movies Rob, Benchwarmers couldn't have tanked you that bad.

>1 post by this ID
Usually I'd assume this is just a bait thread by that, but this time I'm pretty sure OP ducked out as soon as it dawned on him what a massive fucking retard he was.

Attached: 1526185799820.png (575x630, 283K)

>Rated PG-13

Attached: rob_schneider_is_a_stapler.jpg (504x615, 47K)

>uses Faceberg
Boi

Attached: 1526398134557.jpg (369x496, 27K)

It's a fucking joke you idiot. He's saying that he's so washed up that any women star makes more than him. So "equal pay" between him and a woman co-star would be bad for the woman cuz she would automatically make more than him.

Rob Schneider is semi-based. He's making a self-depreciating joke. Go back to Jow Forumscringeanarchy you dumbass.

What Schneider said was funny, you’re just being an idiot for the sake of it.

Can someone screencap the OP and give it the American Spurdo treatment?

Attached: 1526336561405.png (537x537, 364K)

He's not Jewish. He's a Mason. They all are.

>Implying this isn't an OP by a lefty kike shill

>He's literally joking that women actors are overpaid
>Faggots cannot into reading comprehension

I'm a conservative. Brainlets like you don't understand that there are shitbrained morons on both sides. Voting democrat does not bestow a genius intellect upon yourself. If you really were intelligent then you'd have wealth to protect and would likely vote Republican.

>he believes in the dichotomy
We should kill the politicians, string the kikes up and get some hardline ethno-nationalism in.

Is Rob, I dare to say it, /ourguy/?

Another souled out servant of satan who either actively molests the childrens minds or seeks to divide the nucleus of a white family by diversifying the ideal stereotype to be blacked as the kikes bury the recently emptied and replaced ft knox gold beneath the tents in the new nation of israel just as the story goes. The place they hope to inhabit after disabling the www and sending humanity back to a dark age. The future capital of a tricontinental slave economy of feudal family run mob territory states. Ron paul knew, it is why solomon collected his 666 talents as the beast of revelation sends society back to the bronze guilded age withs blasphemous image of yeezus in gold perverting the holy spirit of Christ into idolatry and the economic system chained to financing its cultural vices of a hollywood elite class. Its why Ron advocated gold in the u.s.. for personal wellbeing. not shares in gold held by bankers but personal caches, not crypto that will go poof and funds the black market. Gold, what will finance the markets run by gangs and looters as babylon falls into lawlessness and america collapses into a tribal savage state of chaos awaiting the next european settlers to cleanse the land in Christs name to build ul the kingdom once more and restore the hyrulian temple of time. Like how babylonian marked niggers wear gold necklaces or kyle in southpark has his kikepurse. This hollywood idol has souled out to gain the world as his death looms nearer each day. Father time is his very enemy now and his God always, so long as we use Caesara constellations to govern the world and navigate the seasons.

He is saying the opposite, retard

>foreign presales
googled, really not getting anything that makes any sense. boil it down for a mental midget, if you wouldn't mind

This thread is one hell of a trip. I'll give the rageposters 4/5 cringe points.

>feminists want equal pay
>still disagree with lowering female wage to make it equal

He's trolling them user. And you're a brainlet