Now that white births are on the rise (you best be playing your part), how do we also decrease minority births?

Now that white births are on the rise (you best be playing your part), how do we also decrease minority births?

Increase funding to planned parenthood?

Attached: Untitled.png (711x814, 542K)

Attached: Nig Genocide.jpg (891x1048, 399K)

Attached: oNKDeCP7lDAI3LVDWk-wtJrYXIgHxb0hFpkAYvFMGqs.png (600x718, 231K)

free kfc bucket and $200 to nigs that get their tubes tied or a vasectomy

Attached: White Pill.jpg (650x522, 118K)

>how do we also decrease minority births?

Economics by cutting off welfare,etc and deportation

>yfw having kids past the age of 30 is worse for a child's future outlook than being inbred
Fucking hell that's gonna be a lot of downies and autists

Attached: 1475970787463.jpg (5000x5000, 1.31M)

If I were white, which I am only half white, I would recommend using the article as inspiration to continue increasing white births. Don't stop here, keep going, make those white babys!!! Do it for me, I'm only half-white, lol.

Good ideas, but how do we get conservatives (those who believe in cutting off welfare and closing immigration) to accept planned parenthood?

>Trump is to thank for more white births.
Kys, kike.

>white birth rates rise
>all without artificial wombs, sharia, sexbots or tranny impregnation
How will Jow Forums ever recover?

lmao you might have down syndrome if you actually believe this meme. Most Mammals keep reproducing until they die of old age without any effect on their offspring.

Stop mixing with shitskin women.
Deport minorities.
Jow Forums gets bitter when these two points are mentioned but it needs to be done.

>yfw having kids past the age of 30 is worse for a child's future outlook than being inbred
Nice memes.

SHUT UP SHUP SHUT UP DON'T REMIND THEM!

Well at least hes not the one with down under syndrome

That’s not true at all

That's a pretty good btfo burger

this

Attached: abortion_2.png (960x730, 168K)

>Increase funding to planned parenthood?
yes. the gov has already been doing this from the start. most abortion clinics are stationed in poor areas. last year 1/3 of black births were aborted. look into it.

30+ roastie whores in denial spotted. You are more statistically likely to be retarded if your mother had you past 30. You are more likely to kill yourself, you are more likely to fail in life.

yeah it is m8

White people have kids when they have money, unlike shitskins who have kids randomly. Trump gave them more money

reminder MENA sandpeople are considered white in the census

How much do you want to be these whites are actually shitskins and muslims.

>MUH MEMEEEEEEES
Well, you won't have kids anyway so whatevs nerd.

>REEE I DON'T WANT THIS GOOD NEWS TO BE TRUE REEE
Classic Jow Forums

Reminder that Hispanics getting dicked by whites aren't considered white in the census

What is menopause

Why are female mammals born with every egg they will ever have, which over time leads to tissue damage.

I haven’t seen any 70 year old women give birth and unless you gonna sit there and argue women aren’t mammals

>half whyte
how will whyte bois and black bois ever compete.

Attached: 1514937918538s.jpg (250x118, 7K)

Most mammals will keep ovulating until they die they don't go through menopause, pretty fucked up aye burger bro to find human women are actually quite useless.

While matetnal age is associated with a higher risk of chromasomal disorders, the risk is still slim. Alsoa single instance of inbreeding is not inherently dangerous at all, it's not allowed because successive inbreeding concentrates alleles over time and causes ressesive genetic disorders to start violating harvey-weinberg.

>when you trying to defend women but they keep letting you down

Pick it up ladies, get good, like dam

Young people are having less sex with fewer partners than they were ten years ago.

Is this true, or have they started counting Mexicans and Jews as Caucasian, i.e. white?

Alright cunts one last white pill then i need sleep

Attached: 1517956470123.png (726x728, 32K)