Just when you thought Marvel Couldn’t Get More Annoying

...this happens...

Attached: F3C0C23D-2C3D-4276-9E0D-DF5D707C6405.jpg (1034x980, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/11/01/us/politics/russia-2016-election-facebook.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silverclaw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate capeshit movies I can't wait till they start bombing in the box office.

Attached: IMG_1729.jpg (210x169, 18K)

Based

Dropped seeing Goy Pool 2

same :(

Will they still be making trump jokes in 8 years time?

How many Avengers and related universe charecter movies are there now?

Are they trying to outdo James Bond with the number of movies?

Yes. They will go even harder if he loses the re election

Two scoop?

You're dumb if you didn't immediately drop it after they cast an ugly monkey to play Domino

Based! Cant wait to smoke pot and watch this rad movie.

Deadpool is licensed out to Fox for the films, so it’s not Marvel here

Cant wait to smoke a bowl and laugh at faggots watchi g kids movies.
Pussy

Honestly I hadn't even watched any of the trailers or info. I get most of my daily info from here.

Daily reminder Trump deafeated the Avengers. And they did that shit on their own time. This was a low bait marketing stunt for ressit fags and will confuse anyone that isn’t far left.

Attached: 963EB9D2-BF01-4F7A-8E8B-25B04F50E0E3.jpg (540x354, 38K)

Don't forget that casting a nigger to play domino directly caused the stuntwoman's death, because they had to get someone with an afro to drive a motorcycle without a helmet

still spewing the peepee tape fake news?
how stubborn do you have to be to refuse to drop this in may 2018

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with that guys eyes ? They look so beady and fucked they look like cuck eyes.

I already saw a review for it and the movie is all over the place and not even really that good. Apparently they didn't reinvest much of the money they made on the first movie so this one doesn't have much going for it aside from it being a Ryan Reynold's joke fest. The reason he's doing all of this publicity anyway is because Infinity War is still raking in shekels and they are hoping they can take some of the wind from it's sails. Personally I hope it bombs I'm already sick of seeing a new capeshit trailer
every month.

Reminder. Producers for DP2 got an un-qualified black stuntwoman killed because the one they had wasn't black enough to respectfully represent Domino in the motorcycle sequence.

This is just so sad at this point. I was laughing at the post-election outrage for the first several months, but this has seriously reached the point of neurosis.

Attached: When That Girl You Slammed In The Oval Office Closet Twenty Years Ago Shows Up At Your Wife's D (975x1098, 104K)

>directors killed a bigger because of her skin color

Based

this is some edgy material right here. nothing like bashing the establishment to get them street cred.

no hollywood just realized that they have free movie scripts in comic books.

youd have to leave your mothers basement for that my friend

wasn't deadpool supposed to be the character that breaks the monotony of comic book tropes? and now he's the character that is the comedy trope that all comedians complained about when trump was elected?

Watched Deadpool 2 yesterday.
Wasn't shit but it was pretty forgettable.

I was going to buy tickets, but now I think not.

>already sick of seeing a new capeshit trailer
we have a lot of badasses in this thread

Remember how Trump couldn't get ANYONE to play his inauguration? Not ONE artist would show up! All of Hollywood snubs him. The people snub him (Except a few KKK enclaves in the deep south). He really is a colossal LOSER. Can WAIT to get rid of the POS!!

I said the exact same thing....10 years ago.
Make them stop Jow Forums

Fox is still doing that one. Marvel wouldn't attach their name to an R rated film.

so many other reasons too

Attached: 1525980789683.jpg (2119x544, 937K)

It's amazing how much they're overplaying their hand. Are jews just suicidal genetically? They cannot be human, the way they try so hard to be destroyed every few generations.

the Russian prostitute narrative is British

the idea that the American people should care about the sex life of Trump is British subversion

the liberals want to subvert America with foreign help, and they use a fucked up matriarchal society to do it

Britain is a fucked up matriarchal society

don't talk with british, beat them in the mouth with a blunt object until they stop making noise

Exactly. Literally only the KKK showed up. WEW Vlad, that's some quality fagposting.

Going to torrent it anyways and after hearing about the new Muslim superhero movie they want to make I will not be watching anymore Marvel movies.

Attached: 16712045_850866051717958_3134142817525646161_n.jpg (871x700, 66K)

what leverage do we have on colbert

where does he live

what is is home address

how old are his kids

what is his personality

how do we convince him that we are building a case that he is a traitor and that his life is in danger because a process of legal execution has been put in motion

why did colbert sell out to the queen of england

likely he is a pedo who likes to rape kids

this is how matriarchal societies poison other societies

they hate men and destroy them

the british should not be allowed to think, they should be turned into silent automatons that sit still until they die from starvation or dehydration

Hey, did you guys ever get paid to shill for Trump? I know the Russian social media firms did. They suckered the American people HARD with all their campaign memes. The idiots of Camp Trump proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that they will believe ANYTHING they're told, especially if it appeared on Facebook using some other American;s stolen identity.

Yep, the Trump assclowns got suckered, elected a Fake president based on Fake news.

A-hahahahahaha!!!!

>you

Attached: 1526317436980.jpg (682x682, 272K)

They even have to add "allegedly" when referring to it. They know it's fake.

These Are the Ads Russia Bought on Facebook in 2016

nytimes.com/2017/11/01/us/politics/russia-2016-election-facebook.html

Here's just one of the Russian shill ads for Trump. So STUPID and SAD. And the rightwing suckers ate it up and shitposted it over and over and over and over just like the good little pawns they are.

Putin is STILL laughing in your faces over that one, Trumptards.

Attached: bogus3.png (1676x2048, 1.32M)

mueller indicted a russian company that doesnt even exist

Another for the herp a derp Trump idiots. LOL.

Attached: bogus1.png (1076x1788, 666K)

>I know the Russian social media firms did.
Wew Vlad, now are we shills or Russian bots? You need to make up your minds kids.

Now be a good goy and tell us all about the day Shillary had a 98.9% chance!

Shhhhhhh, don't tell them their whole game was a scam from day 1. Let them watch as the day of the rope comes.

Who cares? Afaik, capitalism works so vote with your wallet and quit kvetching. Whining is for kikes and leftists.

Will Smith doesn't count, hes whiter than Keanu Reeves. Not to mention deadshot was black in the animated movie Suicide Squad is based on. Morgan Freeman is also the only other actor that can play white characters. Morgan Freeman would make an amazing Q in a James Bond movie.

Anyways I basically agree with everyone else being bullshit, and I don't think anybody likes their casting choice for Starfire, but she also isn't the only problem. The Beast Boy and Raven casting choices are pretty garbage.

Trump lost the election by three million votes. America elected Hillary, period.

Attached: bogus4.png (1669x1682, 510K)

Not seeing Deadpool or any other (((movie))) ever again. Hollywood can go get fucked.

Attached: 1526489688884s.jpg (110x125, 3K)

>teehee lets use the potty humor comic character to promote our propaganda
>that'll surely help win over the kiddies

can't wait for this guy to rupture his esophagus on that massive congolese cock his jew masters imported for him.

I liked Deadpool when new mutants #87 came out. Why did they make him such a homo after that

Attached: twitter.jpg (750x584, 82K)

>don't make waves goy
t. kike

Is this the job your parents hoped you'd get?

Go look in the mirror, loser.

If you support Trump, you are truly a shitty and pathetic person. It is time to move out of your mom's basement.

Attached: 1519262758182.jpg (310x376, 27K)

I mean Ryan Reynolds is Canadian what did you expect?

8 shills by i9VVwPkY. Do you get paid by the post, word, or by the amount of salt produced?

Were you not around for Dubya?

There are too many superhero movies anyways.

Attached: thank you for your service.gif (294x219, 1.53M)

The only good capeshit movie in the past 40 years is TDK.

Still chanting your "fake news" mantra as instructed by your retarded leader? You go ahead with that. I'll be following the news outlets and researching Trump's ultimate demise.

Wow, he only allocates that much brain power to pollitics, and blows the fuck out of every recent president? Got me thinkin'

if deadpool was a real person there is no way he wouldnt be a trump supporter laughing at every insulting and abrasive thing the president says as being rightly hilarious.

Then he really has an invalid opinion since his fruit basket PM frees terrorists and arrest people over pronouns.

rightshits are still going on about hillary emails so theres that

I'll follow anyone if it annoys people as much as it seems to have you. Very pleasing.

What the fuck?

I'm out, dumbfucks. If it hasn't dawned on you yet that Trum is a loser asshole piece of shit whom the entire planet has shunned, you're just too fucking dense to interact with.

BLUE WAVE 2018

Typical libcuck post. You wish you lived in my mom's basement she makes the best totino's pizza roles. PRAISE KEK!

thats nasty user

Attached: Donald+Trump+Jr+Francisco+Costa+Spring+2007+zUV8FV8u35ql.jpg (401x594, 55K)

>A fucking leaf calling me a kike.
Next time don't forget your meme flag.

Attached: a fucking leaf.gif (960x200, 198K)

Oh? And here I was getting ready to purchase a ticket.
Guess I'll just pirate their movie instead. Too bad.

Its this attitude that got trump elected. Its this same attitude that will kill the democrats. have a nice day and don't kys.

when will wh*te americ*ns realize that they can't make fun of trump 24/7 if they want to still be funny? the joke has been driven into the ground, do wh*te americ*ns really laugh at this still??

>mfw hemorrhoid fisting

Attached: CillianSigh.gif (320x240, 2.23M)

we'll continue to fagget, her losing doesnt mean she gets off from commiting crimes. Fag.

he knows that, its why he posts it. he is pretending to be a leftist, i thought it was obvious. but it is hard to tell modern leftism apart from satire of modern leftism these days.

If you stupid niggers think Disney is not going to ring the every last dime out of a company that they paid 4b$ for and that has been cranking out what are essentially monthly story boards for the past 70 some odd years, then you are fucking retarded and should cut off your hands and sell your computer.

Attached: Today-ReporterKermit&GeneShalit-04-(1977-01-12).jpg (720x540, 106K)

At least Hillary lost; I would have directly elected Putin if the choice were befween him and her.

And they have all the minority groups to exploit now for their cash.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silverclaw

This was expected after ((Disney)) bought out 21st Century Fox.

Attached: 4L_6trrPYbW.jpg (600x908, 113K)

deal hasn't gone through. Hoping for Comcast to cockblock Disney.

Attached: 1509298424866.jpg (599x549, 106K)

gonna be a yikes from me dog

t. sad goypool fan

Attached: 1509401466939.png (601x600, 191K)

Has it yet reached the point of a massive astroturf campaign funded by wealthy elites calling itself the tea party dedicated to preventing ordinary americans from having access to reasonably priced health care and utilising a variety of conspiracy theories?
Compared to Republicans after 2008, Democrats have been pretty restrained.

Attached: 1525131908358.png (521x434, 144K)

Do you really think this guy is an actual democrat and not a guy false flagging or just trolling?

>Smoking pot and laughing requires leaving the room
Does it really?

The beady eyed anglo strikes again with rampant cuckoldry

I will never like this character again. That's been happening a lot lately.
However, it has given me more time and focus for more important things. Ever since I ditched varying sorts of escapism starting in 2015, I've gotten my life in much better shape. I run a company, drive a new car, found the love of my life, and kicked my drinking habit. Now I'm expecting my first child. All the things the (((good people))) behind this bullshit want the least for white men. Oops.

you're a dumb faggot

Acquiring the pot normally does. Unless you buy online and get it delivered to your house.

Same for me except its made me less social because having trouble finding a girl who doesnt want starbucks, to watch capeshit movies, pay for kneeling niggerball tix etc.

Really need to find a girl who is OK with just watching movies at home, going out rarely, ok with us cooking (I can cook), maybe picnics/camping and wholesome shit like that.