IT'S OVER FOR THE DUMBASS DRUMPFSTER FIRE CLAN

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Attached: nunforyou.png (2307x896, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/did-the-obama-doj-let-russian-lawyer-natalia-veselnitskaya-into-the-u-s/
youtube.com/watch?v=FlncTVctQsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Circumstantial evidence at best. I have a blocked number, maybe they were calling me.

That’s it?

Attached: E1C985E1-8DFB-4FA8-9968-451B47DBC27A.jpg (650x488, 64K)

Say it, shill! Say your stupid shit every day!

Attached: Drumpf is done.jpg (539x960, 101K)

It's okay to hate democrats

Attached: noose repair.jpg (600x666, 84K)

This and the entire meeting being a black ops frame up of Trump Jr conducted by multiple parties in the plot - ie. US ATTORNEY SDNY Bharara, US AG Lynch, Fusion GPS, Hillary campaign, etc.

lol true pundit erotica

President Trump is the ONLY person to have ever had a so called "Blocked Number". Who has EVER heard of this before this one weird story?

cbsnews.com/news/did-the-obama-doj-let-russian-lawyer-natalia-veselnitskaya-into-the-u-s/
eat shit retard

>retard

No one forced DJT JR to commit a crime.

Kill yourself you sick disgusting faggot communist traitor.

As someone who follows politics pretty religiously, I HAVE BEEN SOOOOOOOO FUCKING LOST watching this KIKE witch hunt shit. It's like watching manipulative kikes, dupe pseudo intellectuals through a mix of conspiracy hype and pretty verbage. Absolute Subversive

The whole thing was a set up by the DNC to smear Trump.
It was stupid, Don Junior must have fell of the turnip truck the day before to fall for the idiotic Royal Prosecutor gag.
There was no fucking crime. Only a retard says that. If you think there was a crime, CITE the law. Even the FEC regs are dependent upon perjury in the filing of reports. You can talk to russians all day long it's not a crime. If it was a crime, half the congress would be imprison for talking to Israel. Shit, you got Lurch talking to Iran even now.

MADAM PRESIDENT
HILDAWGS GET IN HERE

Which crime would that be exactly?

Good I'm glad the only crime you recognize is the blackmail efforts against Trump Jr that mirror similar efforts attempted against Michael Cohen (by Felix Sater), Julian Assange (by impersonation of Twitter DM messages as well as the Todd and Clare affair), and by FBI/CIA "mole" Stefan Halper arranging meetings with Joseph Mifsud and Alexander Downer between George Papadopolous as a pretext to open a counterintelligence investigation.

The next phase is a court battle. Trump family and friends will be indicted. Their defense will say that DT Jr was an "unwitting" actor in conspiracy to aide and abet an adversarial country to undermine our democracy.

This defense won't work because Mueller has them dead to rights on money laundering, RICO, drug charges and of course conspiracy with states and actors to undermine the U.S. Even Donny Deutsch said Mueller was going to find 20 years of money laundering for private Russian interests.

>a blocked number called me
>trump tower has a blocked number
>it must be trump

Attached: 1469816411510.gif (245x238, 781K)

Thx for morning laughs

Attached: 1526250731774.jpg (1043x2460, 1.35M)

Oh well, if Donny Deutsch said it then it must be true.

Even if it was it wouldnt matter, it was probably Trump telling Jr what he wanted for dinner when he got home that night (ie which KFC sides, utensilry, etc)

whos ever heard of a blocked number????????
every kid in high school and beyond......
THAT ABSOLUTE STATE OF NU POL SHILLS

Attached: f31300a81666a8b37f4ba59e3c0cca85--pepe-the-frog-slug.jpg (500x441, 22K)

Every fucking day you get up and post shit like this, and every fucking day you're proven wrong. You are a desperate shill, and most likely sporting a mouthful of cock.
I hope you have a heart attack.

I don't think you understand what entrapment is but carry on

teh absolute state of (((journo))) logic

x has property y, therefore all things with property y are x

Attached: ctr clsea.jpg (575x1024, 116K)

Fuck off with your fake news faggot

Attached: Shithole.jpg (369x376, 25K)

Could you please take your kike ass to the garage and find a rope, tie it around your neck and then hang yourself? It's for the good of humanity. asking for a friend.

KeK

god damn these people are worse than Q posters

How is quentin?

how is your baseless fantasy coming? you got any more made up crimes you want to post about? RICO, drug charges, conspiracy with states and actors... man those sound real fancy

but that's against THE FIRST AMENDMENT!! REEE

kek

>blocked number
>it could have been anyone!
>anyone includes trump!
>IT WAS TOTALLY TRUMP!

I really need to put in my application for CNN...

what's up dorsi? got a guilty conscience?

Attached: bg pepe.jpg (1000x857, 132K)

More fake news niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=FlncTVctQsI

Attached: 5af254e7308e3.jpg (785x500, 170K)

Here's a truly baseless fantasy for you.

Attached: zikazika.png (1335x559, 912K)

here, here

Still one of the problems is that Mueller is NEVER in a million years going to flat out say "Trump did nothing wrong". The report or whatever they issue will be full of lies and misinfo anyway and will definitely be used to try to make Trump sound like a villain, idiot or both so we have to stay vigilant BTFO every single one of these made up stories

Why did Trump JR attend the meeting without his own translator? Don't the Trump's work in international business? They should know better. He must already be on good terms with her boss

This is the intersection of evil and stupidity, not evil and genius.

Keep burning your billions on trolling Jow Forums, Kikes. It's not going to change a damned thing.

pretty good argument for prosecuting Trump

>Meeting set up by same firm who hired her to lobby against Russian sanctions
>Same firm who made Russian dossier
Shit is really weird.

and? what does this mean? what crimes were committed?

How's this?

Attached: drumpfs.png (1269x549, 140K)

>muh Russia
>literally nothing at all
A-any day nao......

I couldnt possibly live with myself if I was this pathetically desperate.

Attached: 1521765185628.gif (347x244, 3.72M)

You cant do anything at all
Must be frustrating.

Shit is heinous. These people need to die bloody on LIVE television, screaming.

Nah we good, the humiliation of 60 million people will be fun to watch.

Let's build a mass guillotine that surrounds the phallic Washington monument and hang all of these traitorous kikes in the name of Odin.

Imagine LARPing on twitter daily for a whole year about this made up narrative. Jesus christ not even Happeningfags are this pathetic.

Omfg!! You know who else had a blocked number? HITLER. IMPEACH DRUMPFTH!!!!