Women of the Midwest Universities

She will slit the throat of a treacherous ANTIFA whore from Berkley and not bat an eye while doing it.

10tv.com/article/come-and-take-it-kent-state-graduates-gun-photo-goes-viral

Attached: Kaitlin Marie.jpg (500x890, 301K)

>as a woman
kek

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

>Kent State
She's right to carry. That was the university where the National Guard massacred those students in the 1960s.

So she'll go on dates with a rifle. Ok. What make of rifle is that btw?

fuck i might know this thot

noice

Attached: qtaw.jpg (1024x1024, 174K)

very nice

Attached: trump rifle.jpg (800x420, 119K)

The National Guard shot 13 Kent State students back in the 1970s.

Cant wait to see the outrage over this pic without knowing the history.

Look at her nose and the texture of her hair.

Clearly a Jew.

Is she that liberty facebook group chick?

thats a big gun

I prefered the pic taken from behind.
Her fat arms and manly face spoil everything.

Clearly our girl.

Attached: Kaitlin Marie2.jpg (582x620, 330K)

she has a jew face.

God you involuntarily celibate faggots literally can’t help but respond to any post with a picture of a girl no matter how off topic. Sage and report b tier threads

Good for her, more balls on her that the entire campus at UC Berekely. Kent State if familiar with a government that thinks it rules the people instead of serving them and why the 2A was put in place.

Attached: flag_girl2.jpg (600x590, 86K)

Haha this is my old alma mater and I still live on the edge of town.

KSU is extremely like this. The entire school's faculty are hippies and protestors and the Kent State Massacre is like a cult there so the entire school is focused on the act of protesting whatever the government in charge wants at the time. You can (or at least used to) get a couple days off a semester for peaceful protesting so there is a huge political atmosphere for pretty much every view. When I was in with GW Bush, they were against Iraq War & Israel, but also against peaceful solutions to it to the point they rebuilt the old ROTC building and hired pseudo-Jihadis. Conversely when Obama was elected Ben Stein and several others were invited to started lecturing there.

I'm really happy to see they are still doing this. These days the big narrative about guns is huge because KSU and the HS gives the first day of hunting season off and many students get alot of their meat for the year then and the city cops are titanic shoot you in your apartment dicks. My neighbor in my old apartment was killed when he went into a diabetic rage and his sister called the cop to help calm him down, cops solution was to show up and put two parabellum in him.

I wouldn't mind coming and taking a whiff of her feet.

For you.

In case anyone was curious, the national guard was called o quell a riot by the townsfolk the night before. The students had a protest the next day. The guard was ordered to fire a volley over the heads of the students and they killed 4 kids across campus - not the one in front of them, paralyzed 1 and wounded 8 others.

Attached: gun_girl.jpg (1280x848, 192K)

I would like to breed this specimen

What OP posted is 110% politically relevant. Guns and campuses are currently impossible to divorce in thought for most of America. That you would completely ignore that to sperg out about a woman being in the picture tells me you're probably just a projecting incel retard.

Is she in Iraq? Why not just take a damn pistol

ooops we got a triggered one
how is gun control not political, brainlet?

That's one of the same kikes who come into these threads to kvetch that we're paying attention to relevant shit, when we should be posting in a
>YOU'RE NOT WHITE!
>Prove me wrong. Protip: You can't.
>Convert to Islam
>1 post by this ID
>Pitbull
>BLACKED
thread, instead.

Holy shit. First I heard of this and googled it. This comes from Jewipedia, so it may not be accurate, but

>Unidentified speaker 1:

>Suddenly, they turned around, got on their knees, as if they were ordered to, they did it all together, aimed. And personally, I was standing there saying, they're not going to shoot, they can't do that. If they are going to shoot, it's going to be blank.[35]

Literally executed.