So some cucks said yesterday that my screenshot is "photoshoped" (Only way cucks can handle reality is by denying the...

So some cucks said yesterday that my screenshot is "photoshoped" (Only way cucks can handle reality is by denying the facts)

Here's the recording, which was captured live by these inbreds
>facebook - /100014763586704/videos/380009275834522/

And again, if you support the mudslimes you support warmongering goat and children rapists.

If you support us you support (mostly) intellectual red-pilled people who oppose the mudslime invasion to Europe and against leftist scums traitors like George Soros and Kike Marx

Attached: DdKcc0OX0AAO6Q3.jpg (478x791, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0a/Shoaffat.jpg/1050px-Shoaffat.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=VLB9iocG82s
youtube.com/watch?v=FcyLRTB9fRY
usslibertyveterans.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My thread from yesterday -

fuck off jew, nice hasbara. when will you get it into you'r sub iq nigger heads that no one believes you here

>And again, if you support the mudslimes you support warmongering goat and children rapists.

I don't care, fuck all of you people until you stop trying to commit genocide against us. You bring all these Brown people to Western countries but you'll never live amongst them, nope it's only the Goyim who need to live with the muds.

>>the inbred muzzies were alien controlled jewish controlled opposition to hide the fact earth is flat
k james i'm lying you caught me, i'm the one who recorded the video

Attached: polack.jpg (320x240, 55K)

dear OP
we wouldn't be so mean to you, if you/your flag weren't destroying us at present and for many years now.

I was the first poster of your thread yesterday

AND I STILL SUPPORT ISRAEL!!!

>you'll never live amongst them
I live in Pisgat Zeev @ Jerusalem

Literally infront of this sandnigger shithole, my house got hit by 6 bullets and fireworks once.
>upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0a/Shoaffat.jpg/1050px-Shoaffat.jpg

Close to half the population between The Mediterranean and Jordan river is Arab, why would we want to muslimize Europe? Helping our enemies grow? Literally 0 sense in this, also - Ask the average Israeli and he would say he's against the goat rapers moving to Europe. WHERE WILL WE FLY IN VACATIONS?? You know how it sucks to visit London and see like it's Damascus Gate in Jerusalem? I didn't pay flight to see this shit which I have 15 minutes drive from me

I'm really sorry if there are Jew-Liberals who destroy your country, they destroy ours too. Two days ago I went near the embassy in Tel Aviv and saw some leftist cunts who demonstrated against it... I was so angry at them, dude you just don't know how many people here hate these leftist scums. Really, most people here like I said in other comment are against the self hating traitor leftist jews

Thanks user

wow, now i believe shooting at reporters is totally legitimated

i can show you your mother's asshole from yesterday

KYS Israel loving douche. You are useless to this planet, and only live because of the united states.

>Close to half the population between The Mediterranean and Jordan river is Arab, why would we want to muslimize Europe? Helping our enemies grow?

divide&conquer you "dindunuffin" retard

>I'm really sorry if there are Jew-Liberals who destroy your country, they destroy ours too. Two days ago I went near the embassy in Tel Aviv and saw some leftist cunts who demonstrated against it... I was so angry at them, dude you just don't know how many people here hate these leftist scums. Really, most people here like I said in other comment are against the self hating traitor leftist jews

we don't buy your "good cop, bad cop" game kike

>why would we want to muslimize Europe?

European Jewry has enabled for this to happen, the real reason is that you view all Goyim as the same. Also, Israel is trying to depopulate Muslim countries so it can expand from the Nile to the Euphrates, having the Muslim population move into Europe makes this easier.

>WHERE WILL WE FLY IN VACATIONS?

Your actions don't match up with this.

Attached: 1488984833019.png (1208x397, 402K)

Who cares about jews?

And what guns did innocent Palestinian have that he needed to be killed by sniper in this video. Listen to the mirth in the Israelis voices, they obviously enjoy killing unarmed Palestinians. youtube.com/watch?v=VLB9iocG82s

Reminds me of this: youtube.com/watch?v=FcyLRTB9fRY Israelis = nazis

>If you support us you support (mostly) intellectual red-pilled people
I don't like or trust either of you fuckers, How about that.
usslibertyveterans.org/
ON JUNE 8, 1967, while patrolling in international waters in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea, USS Liberty (AGTR-5) was savagely attacked without warning or justification by air and naval forces of the state of Israel. Of a crew of 294 officers and men (including three civilians), the ship suffered thirty four (34) killed in action and one hundred seventy three (173) wounded in action.

Attached: libad3.png (721x497, 112K)

>Gaza is an open air prison
>Gazans cannot leave
>Israel tells them Gaza will be unlivable by 2020
>they cannot leave
>Israel tells them they’re drinking contaminated water on a daily basis
>they cannot leave
>Gaza has been under occupation and military blockade for 51 years
>they cannot leave

chill bruh you need to understand that whenever there is a happening jidf makes 100threads and 100000000 posts so naturally the israel hate is quite high in and around such events. nobody gives a shit about moslems just shoot more of them in the knees.

>who oppose the mudslime invasion to Europe
Israelis aren't bad per se, but your government basically drives that horde into Europe. Israel is de facto cause of the Muslim invasion.

>oppose the mudslime invasion to Europe
We're already "invaded", Moses.

"innocent" hahahahaha

I support muslims in Israel
Many many of them.

Yes we know kike propaganda, everything is a weapon of terror to them, like rope in a fence, disabled civilians or palestinian kids

Attached: weaponsofterror.jpg (837x1200, 247K)

so you're saying pic related

Attached: withjewsyoulose.jpg (1304x1534, 372K)

B A S E D. All hail the god Emperor and long live Israel!

Attached: main-qimg-73bd043e299182c9e6814f7f04f486c9-c.jpg (602x401, 29K)

>Implying I care if arabs die

What are you? A fucking refugee? Fuck Palestine.

Don’t forget terror concrete used to make terror tunnels.

drumpf

Attached: kevin-lee-trump-at-the-wailing-wall-in-israel-21563200.png (500x443, 73K)

That's sad.
They're just desperate people trying to free themselves

You don't have to explain yourself, they were aggressively rioting I'm all for what happened even if there were no guns involved.

Why is it I have to pick a side? I don't care for either of you fucks keep fighting over your dirt faggots

Attached: 1525537300669.jpg (750x545, 72K)

>That's sad
>Those jews are just trying to free themselves

Circa 1944

>implying I care if whites die
Same logic

Duzznt add up
9.5/10 western politicians enabling this are /were huwhite

But this you commie arabs already know

How is it the same logic?

Why do you even jump into conversations about things you know nothing about? Who cares if they were rioting, they subjugated prisoners. That’s the reason they’re rioting and protesting.

you dumb retard , if israel continues to bomb middle east more palestinians will come to europe . and when all of europe has fallen they wil come to fuck your kangaroos

They aren't flooding Europe because of Israel, they're coming because Germany said they could come.

Nobody cares what you think, people care about what’s happening in reality, and what’s happening in reality is the Jews are being Jews.

yes israel is as bad as nazis in 1944, i agree

LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

Honestly
I want the middle east glassed in hellfire.
They took the town I grew up in and forced me to not speak out about it

I just drown my sorrows getting (you)s

Attached: 1522782421576.jpg (438x438, 15K)

>Be Jow Forums
>Pro nazi board
>Hurr Israelis are doing Nazi things like zionism
>But we hate that!

if there werent any wars in the middle east krauts wouldnt have a reason to import them

Fresh from reddit?

>Jow Forums is one person
hi newfriend

lurk more

Israel has been fighting Lebanon and in the Gaza strip only, you do not see these types going to Europe, you see Turks, Iraqis, Syrians, Afghanis

Who do you think is responsible? Israel or U.S? How is Israel at fault for Germany being stupid?

new here JIDF?

What a dumb fucking post

Your a nigger

Attached: 1526025659322.jpg (440x759, 32K)

The responses given when they can't even form a rebuttal.

Fuck the mudslimes and the kikes. If magic was real and wizards could have seen what you subhumans would have been up to in the middle ages and on we would have amassed a vast army and wiped out the entire levant + turkey + north africa and repopulate it with europeans.

Based Polski

There's nothing to comment on but your ignorance and newfagness

Death to Israel and the mudshits. I hope you kill eachother off so that the world can finally become a more peaceful place.

cant wait for anti-semitism to rise to the point where every jew in the world flees to israel, so we can nuke all of them and middle east at once

Jews shoot tranny children? With a gun that is?

That would be the dream and that is the Zio-plan. They want to flood Europa with sandniggers so that their kike comaptriots flee to Israel but they didn't take into account how easy it will be to wipe them off the earth once they have gathered.

Typical libcuck, still mad Hillary got BTFO. Based alt-right & Israeli Jews just can't stop winning.

A swed said this

Attached: 1525381898022m.jpg (1024x673, 49K)

>implying krauts are not puppeted by israel
> Turks
war with kurds who are supported by israel/US
>Iraqis
saddam was the only hope iraqis had and Bibi said that killing him will bring peace to the region , without saddam kurds started fucking around with isis who are both supported bys israel/US
>Syrians
syrians are getting bombed by israel

They immediately made right on what was clearly an acciden....hmmm

>post an ad hominem
>haha you cant refute my argument
nigger

The multiculturalists of Finland arent even jews theyre swedes
Typ just cant be rational huh

Fuck you and fuck Muslims. We don’t want either of you on this planet. And you won’t be for long.

Well said.

post a webm or fuck off, i'm not visiting facebook

Israel desperately needs some cultural enrichment. Then the entitled jew will not be so cocky in his ways.

>You have to support cancer to oppose aids
No i don't you fucking hooknosed tay-sachs subhuman. Everyone of your tribe, even the innocent, need to be raped and hung on trees for the treason and monstrosity they are commiting to europeans. Don't even give a shit what your shit thread is about.
tl:dr fuck off kike.

Attached: 1522823369290.jpg (2508x1504, 1.06M)

The more they kill the less that comes over here.

it is the exact opposite you bong

Most of the muslims coming here are Africans you retard. The people of Gaza aren’t allowed to leave Gaza.

Don't worry. Indians are with Israel.

>If you support us you support (mostly) intellectual red-pilled people who oppose the mudslime invasion to Europe and against leftist scums traitors like George Soros and Kike Marx
Bullshit. We wiped out Germany for you. You don't do shit about your own diaspora "brethren" ruining the world.

We're not friends until you put up for us like we put up for you.

fake

Muslims on Jow Forums
>We love dead US soldiers
>They died for Pissreal
>Fuck all Americans
>Die for ZOG
Muslims on Jow Forums when they're trying to taqiyya Americans
>Israel did 9/11
>Remember those poor veterans on the USS liberty
>We're you're white allies against the Jews

Attached: 1513701053098.jpg (501x585, 53K)

I hope they wipe you fuckers off the face of the planet then battle amongst themselves

your*
Though the misspelling is really a more accurate quote most of the time.

Israel is going to get turned into the real second Rhodesia.
Fuck the South Africa bullshit.
Israel is going to get wiped out while begging for support, only to have the opposite: Sanctions against it while its enemies are funded and armed instead. Just like Rhodies.

they are the only ones who trust israel here
we have to bring them here somehow

>If you support us
Dont support either one of you.The world would be better if you were both gone

Attached: tumblr_nyqjhqnIFc1v0pigno1_500.jpg (500x483, 80K)

My god would all you nigger mudslimes and Israeli fucking damage control niggers just fuck off already

Attached: 80775955-C2BB-451B-9E39-C0A0B31D045B.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

>jew trying to explain position to the Jow Forums goyim

how noob are you? this is embarrassing. /po/ is like the arabs. they only understand force. we shut them down for a few days. we will shut them for more. goyim are stupid cattle. whip.

Attached: 5ad07d9b7b43dce3.jpg (768x580, 62K)