Why do you motherfuckers hate pitts so much?

Why do you motherfuckers hate pitts so much?

Attached: 836629c0967a463d69ad317a722b32e7--milan-pittbulls.jpg (600x900, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ad.nl/rotterdam/hondenbaasjes-over-de-rooie-door-het-nieuwe-beleid~a9f6bb4f/
akc.org/dog-breeds/characteristic/best-dogs-for-kids/
ad.nl/amsterdam/pitbull-charly-bijt-liana-6-uit-syrie-in-gezicht~aa03284b/
wlox.com/story/38204898/woman-75-killed-after-pit-bull-attack-in-gulfport
youtube.com/watch?v=pgnZsw8U4t4
google.com/amp/s/www.mercurynews.com/2011/08/12/pit-bull-mauling-of-pregnant-pacifica-woman-remains-a-mystery/amp/
animals24-7.org/2016/04/28/newborn-killed-by-pit-bull-rehomed-by-san-diego-humane-society-spca/
fox5sandiego.com/2015/09/08/pit-bull-saved-from-death-row-mauls-teen-on-first-day-home/
blog.dogsbite.org/2010/05/1909-fatality-john-p-colbys-fighting.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People are fine with you hating on dogs
On he other hand they flip the fuck out when you talk about races.

It’s basically like talking shit on black people, their violence reflects that even though they’re a miniscule or the population.

some group apparently did a study and discovered that trolling pitbull owners is relatively easy

not sure what the political reason is, other than just fucking with lower middle-class dog owners

WE DON'T they gud boys
they dindu sheit

Digger Nog

A properly raised pitbull won't turn on his owner. They don't have a natural "hard-wiring" that makes them defaultly aggressive. Also there's no such thing as a jaw lock.

Attached: 1526479031131.jpg (460x696, 175K)

Attached: DdGGFV5VwAAJus6.jpg large.jpg (717x717, 59K)

This doesn't seem like a tough choice. Clearly the problem is blacks being incapable of properly raising and training an animal.

>thread

Especially considering that the minority of nogs who would be able to raise a dog properly wouldn't get a pitbull.

I went to HS with a decent amount of nigs and there were these three monkey bros who sold me weed and they were always showing off their new "pits" - I'd be shocked if those dogs aren't either dead or snarling at something right now.

I actually got mauled by my white friend's pit bull. The breed is just evil. Unfortunately they are also by far the most popular dog breed in southern california now.

They are savage killer beasts.

The importance of hating pibbles is that the same belief that "race is irrelevant" or that genetic disposition isn't a thing, is the same reason we have these hordes of pit mommies defending these monsters.

The pitbull is political because if we can turn the population against this breed it also justifies the idea of ethnostates.

One of the most savage deaths I remember is Darla Napora. Ironically she was a pit nutter and was even a member of BAD RAP (Bay Area Dog-lovers Responsible About Pit Bulls). What happened to her? Her beloved pit bull killed her when she was pregnant and even ripped her womb open to eat the baby inside. And this was a 'responsible' pit bull lover!

Attached: darlanapora.jpg (1024x615, 80K)

Because they’re the niggers of the dog species.

Attached: DB4430E8-9681-447C-AA11-8D8AD0EB56D3.jpg (497x622, 62K)

Kek, I love pit bull hate.

It's a delightful proxy war

Attached: 1526440009691.png (570x520, 346K)

Unless you are going to use them as some kind of guard dog or you're a drug dealer or someone expecting to be attacked you have no reason to own such a dangerous dog. Idiots with children and women get them and are surprised when they get scalped by the fucking dog. If you want a family dog get LITERALLY ANY OTHER BREED. If you are a drug dealer or live in some run down nigger ghetto yah go ahead and get one.

Protect your shit
Bin that pit

Get your bingo cards out lads

Attached: 1526363950961.jpg (720x474, 98K)

They are trained to suppress their anger until they snap. That's why they're great fight dogs, and randomly kill children and old ladies unprovoked.

Attached: DVdsSnGW4AAk7Xk.jpg (450x551, 111K)

We're racists.

Attached: dog-bites-by-breed-per-capita.jpg (642x414, 30K)

Attached: 1526436265376.png (1618x730, 94K)

user here dropping superior K9 redpill

Attached: doberman-grass.jpg (350x365, 18K)

Because I hate you, nice proxy

Pit bulls are a proxy for niggers

This, the pitbull owners are trash.
ad.nl/rotterdam/hondenbaasjes-over-de-rooie-door-het-nieuwe-beleid~a9f6bb4f/

Attached: 1526353914794.jpg (750x422, 54K)

All this is irrelevant. The entire and only problem is that there is 0 reason to want a lameass pit bull other than the perception that they are basass killer murderdogs that impress people. It's not the dogs, it's not bad training. It's the mentality that leads to the desire for the dogs to begin with. Hilariously, those same people like to whine about how their dog is a dindu and complain about that image. Hey cunt, the ONLY reason you wanted that dog was DUE TO THAT IMAGE. They are a small taste of edginess for the non-edgy person. They have no desirability beyond their admittedly largely overblown rep. Same mentality that leads people to get pet venomous snakes, alligators or large cats but even more mainstream.

Attached: san chan.png (493x653, 341K)

Because they are hellhounds bred by niggers for niggers.

Attached: evil demon doge pitbull.jpg (500x281, 24K)

How do these dog pros come up with these handy lists then?

akc.org/dog-breeds/characteristic/best-dogs-for-kids/

Dogs are bred for purposes, it is a game of statistics. Not every pit will come out a baby killer, but non-aggressive pits are not bred.

Attached: change_my_mind.jpg (960x720, 156K)

ad.nl/amsterdam/pitbull-charly-bijt-liana-6-uit-syrie-in-gezicht~aa03284b/

Pits make good guard dogs. I understand not wanting them around women and children, but there's no better nig repellant than a pit than was beaten by one. A friend of mine got one after his house was broken into and one of them was rescued from a nigger that beat her, and now she barks and snarls at specifically non-whites. It's hilarious.

Attached: 1526332668985.png (478x566, 487K)

I had a pitbull as a family dog. Say whatever you want about that. Oh, and "because they're bred by niggers" is not a sufficient answer.

Because they kill and maim people? Just a guess.

That's not an argument

There are well raised pitbulls that snap all of the time. Those are the ones that get news articles. The fourteenth 'pitbull bites man' from Chicago doesn't get recorded much less reported.

Dog bites man usually isn't news.

Perhaps it has some parallel to black people. They are the black people of dogs. A small percent of dogs responsible for the majority of dog related crimes.

>non-aggressive pits are not bred
Bullies were, originally.
Then it became about breeding slabs of dog muscle with no regard of behavior.

Lobbyists, as with most things. Along with all the pit nutters who shriek that these murder demons dindu nuffin, there's huge money involved with pitbulls elsewhere, especially in the underground where 'game' bred dogs are all the rage. When dog fighting became illegal, people didn't stop doing it and all those surplus 'curs' (i.e: Dogs that don't perform as well as fighters like) had to go somewhere, eventually becoming mainstream in the public population. Of course, these dogs were never really intended to become pets so while some never go off, those that do still have those game lines somewhere. The history of dog fighting is a very old and nasty one, with one particular case being somebody's son or nephew (can't remember which) being killed and the breeding loving the dog MORE because it had proven itself a true killer.

Google "Pit bull attacks" there's literally like 10 different articles within the last day. These creatures are violent, they have been banned from basically every country other than the US.

>Humans = Dogs

I don't think people are going to come to that conclusion.

They're niggers.

Nigger dog

nigga bulls are shit tier compared to based rottweilers

this dude will chill all day and be friendly to the tiny babbys then spring to life to defend your house at a moments notice

Attached: rottweiler.jpg (266x380, 32K)

that is such a pretty pit good gosh

>The pitbull is political because if we can turn the population against this breed it also justifies the idea of ethnostates.
I can see the angle, but do you honestly believe that normalfags will follow through on this logic? normalfags don't operate on logical justifications or moral consistency.

Attached: 1421899277705.gif (360x240, 347K)

They already have and don't even know it. This is my argument when shit like Parkland happens and everyone starts calling ultra-mutts white, just switch pit attacks with school shootings and pitbulls with white people lul

Attached: Screenshot_20180516-103607~2.png (1440x557, 220K)

>Dogs that don't perform as well as fighters like
What is a bait dog, Alex?
Poor fighters and not 'game' dogs get used to get the blood up on the real fighting dogs, they don't make it long.

You aren't wrong, though. These are the ones most likely to be 'rescued' and pushed to be adopted to people who don't know what they're dealing with.

75 year old grandmother killed by a pit bull this morning.

wlox.com/story/38204898/woman-75-killed-after-pit-bull-attack-in-gulfport

lol the pit looks so smug and satisfied

youtube.com/watch?v=pgnZsw8U4t4

You forget that drug dealers usually have a good flow of money and are attractive to women. This means he'll eventually get one of these thots knocked up and will end up keeping the dog. Now he's a "family man with a dog" and will try to defend it as though he weren't a drug dealer

Mostly because their owners defend them so blindly and if i have to listen to another hipster chick talk about her "rescue pittie :)" I'm going to commit suicide in public by ripping my own lower jaw off

>If you are a drug dealer or live in some run down nigger ghetto yah go ahead and get one.
Didn't need your permission, but the shoe fits

>What is a bait dog, Alex?
That happens too, and to such an extent that other people's dogs and cats are frequently stolen to be used as bait in order to tempt and train the real fighters. I don't believe these old timey dog fighters killed each and every cur though, perhaps discarding of unwanted pups that were found and adopted out. As the practise became illegal and niggers decided it was cool to get intoi, it probably got harder to keep uncover and some dogs were given up to be adopted out, becoming mainstream.

"positive" and "modern" dog trainers are the lefties of the dog world.
And you an actually to be a dog trainer without any type of degree or diploma.

Attached: 1502582360140.png (723x712, 396K)

real pitbulls do not kill, it didn't follow pitbullism, pitbull are a breed of peace

Toll: paid

It was just a singular random one-off lone-dog incident by a radicalized young pup. We should be very careful about tarring all pitts of peace with the same wide brush.

JESHAMLER WOULD DESTROY THEM

google.com/amp/s/www.mercurynews.com/2011/08/12/pit-bull-mauling-of-pregnant-pacifica-woman-remains-a-mystery/amp/

>He even plans to bury his spouse, Darla, with their pet’s cremated remains...
There is no mystery, pitbull just went pitbull. Also cuck husband.

There's also the 'papered dog' problem, I've seen many clearly overbred pits who are missing a tooth ot two in the cogs upstairs-- time bombs, really. Apparently docile and well trained, these ones are the real freak out artists.

Pitbulls were breed to fight and kill for sport.

Because they resemble polish subhumans.

Attached: werg.jpg (1100x742, 123K)

You people never have should been allowed to live.

Indeed. I'll admit that there are many dog breeds which people fucked up due to poor breeding in order to make cash, but most of those people, including Rottweilers and German Shephards, made steps to get rid of the worst if not other awful breed traits like GS's being prone to hip problems. Pitbulls are the gift that keep on giving, and it's getting worse due to shelters trying to adopt these fuckers out because 'uh he scores so highly on temperment!'.

animals24-7.org/2016/04/28/newborn-killed-by-pit-bull-rehomed-by-san-diego-humane-society-spca/
fox5sandiego.com/2015/09/08/pit-bull-saved-from-death-row-mauls-teen-on-first-day-home/

Nice

Attached: 8bAs.gif (277x300, 1005K)

target indiscriminate lethality when owned by people who can't physically restrain or properly train them.

These also happen to be the people that want them the most.

Attached: sweet_fam_dog.png (1946x1105, 3.65M)

blog.dogsbite.org/2010/05/1909-fatality-john-p-colbys-fighting.html
Fuck me, I finally remember that historical killer case.

Fuk off with your shit tier dog topic. Stupid gypsy

Both my shepherds do that and I've raised them from 10 weeks old.

See your nigger dog had to have it beaten into him my dogs just were smart enough to know not to relax.

Based pittdoggo.

And what they are is FIGHTING dogs.

Normal dogs threaten, bite, then release, in that order of priority, because that makes good biological/territorial sense.

Pitts are bred specifically to not telegraph intent and to not release after biting, if they are true to type.

Since the justification for putting them down is always that they cannot control themselves, I think that anybody who gets bitten by one and then let go should consider themselves lucky, and it should be the responsibility of the state to put them down instead of the dog when they complain about it.

every pit I meet is a real digger

It's called being a decent human being.

black guy here. i dont like pits because i like smaller comfier dogs.

I hate this meme because it isn’t formatted properly. The two choices should be:
1- it’s the owner not the pitbull (most pitbull owners are niggers)
2- pitbulls are inherently violent (predilection for violence is genetic)

The way this meme is now the two buttons are the same choice. Sad

>the nigger of Europe defends the nigger of the dog world

I for one have no problem with them. Thing is, this whole pitbull dropoff thing is a massive ironic stab at the left using their own anti-gun rhetoric, and therefore, should be promoted.
>You don't NEED a pitbull!
>Every state is overpopulated with pitbulls!
>They are the most dangerous breed on the market!
>Think of how many MURDERS can be stopped by banning them!
>Think of the children!
>Pitbulls were bred only to fight and kill!
>A pitbull can snap at any moment!
It's fucking hilarious how you can replace any instance of "AR-15" with "Pitbull" and suddenly the entire left is SHOCKED, DISGUSTED, and LITERALLY SHAKING in anger at their own words.

Attached: OBAMA.webm (640x480, 2.94M)

>Normal dogs threaten, bite, then release, in that order of priority, because that makes good biological/territorial sense.
Very true. Normal dogs also cease attacking when the other one had submitted or run away. Pitbulls don't, and more often than not when a normal dog submits, that just makes it even easier for the pitbull to kill it.

He got cucked by a pitbull. KNOTTED

Pitts are not the object of our hate. It just helps argue against niggers.

>arent true pitbulls
several different dog breeds fall into the pitbulls group

they all descend from a common ancestor pit fighting breed that was so aggressive that the males and females would try to maul each other to death during mating

The meme isn’t for us it’s for pit lovers that’s why
It’s meant to be a different type of meme not a complete copy of the original

You don't need dem assault dogs, ummkay.

Personally I love mine, shes a good pupper. She's also a boxer mutt tho, so maybe that's why shes not an asshole, just clumsy and wreckless as hell

Anyway, I've said my piece and any retarded pit lovers can go suck a dog's dick. Breeding matters and does influence an animal, as proved by the russian fox experiment.

Attached: 1525870650608.jpg (960x804, 113K)

kek

>pug 32
Wait what ? Why is it so different from other small dogs

>toilet cleaner
>having a valid opinion
Pick one

It’s the eyes it’s the eyes ! I always wondered what makes them look like savage niggers

Because there's a lot more of them

Attached: babysitter.png (974x550, 837K)

pits are quite friendly dogs until they snap

bullshit

Attached: 1474829968550.jpg (574x382, 44K)

If only there were some reason for the bad breeding of the Pitbull, hmmm....

Attached: banger_adoption.jpg (267x200, 22K)

they are good dogs.

They've always been a garbage breed though.

Attached: 1510552940981.jpg (679x588, 113K)

They actually used pit-bulls as babysitters.