So what's happening with SJWs? Have the tides finally turned against them?

So what's happening with SJWs? Have the tides finally turned against them?

Attached: The Age Of Men Is Over.jpg (640x480, 39K)

ZOG is toning down the propaganda in order to not get BTFO in the midterms. They'll be right back on the "kill all white people" narrative the moment they re-acquire power

Doesn't seem to really be working, they're as loud as ever

They don't really exist. It's a narrative pushed by right wing media that left-wing=SJW. In reality, you never really actually see them.

People found out that toxic people aren't actually as tolerant as they claim.
Cadence Owens exposed them during gamergate and no one really talked about it.

T.Purple haired tranny

Attached: giphy (14).gif (480x270, 2.53M)

they swallowed so many blue-pills they became living, breathing testaments to the failure of social engineering.

hello faggots. the pc culture rose and fell in the 90s too. the same thing that killed it then will kill it now, it jsut lasted longer cause of the internet.
pic applies- Politically Correct University 1994

Attached: PC University.jpg (400x600, 127K)

Anything else you want to say?

Attached: the mask.jpg (500x464, 33K)

I thought this was true until I found myself on one of my business trips down to pretty much any downtown metropolitan area. Fucking purple-haired dude (and I mean dude, didn't even try to pass off as a woman) in high heels walking down the sidewalk.

This image is going to come back and haunt us all in 100 years, pointed to as example of complete, soul-destroying degeneracy. That is if we manage to turn things around and save the Western world. A frightening thought is that, someday, this image may be celebrated rather than decried. It could happen if Western culture continues on this destructive and degenerate leftist ride we're on.

Attached: Quote - Diogenes - Dog bite.png (500x565, 135K)

How many of these people did you see?

Just go to any metropolitan area and have a few conversations with strangers, they might not all have blue hair, but you will definitely meet some cucks.

Funny movie.

Normies have always been "for equality, for equal opportunity, be nice to each other, leave me alone and I'll leave you alone, we shouldn't lynch black people, we shouldn't execute minorities". Which are, ya know, normal valid positions to have in current year.

But now it's current year + 3.5

And the people who hold these normie opinions are looking at the left and it's "kill all white people, forcibly import illiterate Somali refugees into your cities and small midwestern towns, give them free money, free houses, let us free-bleed period blood on your sidewalks, black people are infallible and I want them to control the US, you are a racist for not giving your money to black people, fat people are sexy, racemixing is imperative, your kids are going to learn how gay anal sex works in school, your children will go to pride parades and anti gun marches and they will see fat bodies in the nude and they will call our fat folds and discolored rotting gangrenous inner thighs and Fupas 'beautiful'. They will be gay and trans and we'll inject them with hormones and your son will grow tits. We will allow illiterate Mexicans into your children's schools. We will encourage drug abuse for your children. We will force this shit into your towns, even if you live in a tiny village in the Midwest, we will come to you and bless you with incompatible immigrants. We will destroy Christmas, marriage, childbirth, schools, sports teams, fraternities, sororities, comic books, movies, books, every job industry that you'd like to join. Nothing is safe, we are termites and all we want to do is destroy every institution that you had growing up so that your kids will have nothing but the state to rely on."

So yeah the tides are turning against them. Normies just want to left alone and provide good futures for their kids and the socJus movement is directly contradicting to that. Normies will vote right because they don't want their prepubescent child getting hormone injections or anything.

I live in the New York metropolitan area.

You're right, I just hallucinated the literal hundreds of former friends of mine screaming for my head when I stopped being liberal openly on social media.

You faggots only have power insofar as you hide reality from people.

I'm not arguing ubiquity here, just the existence. It's pretty easy to spot a peacock in a pheasant sanctuary.

Also, pretty much 50/50 any time I go into an urban area that I'll see one as I go about my business there. And I'm talking literal peacocks, there's a 100% guarantee that a third of them will be a lesser extent socially engineered urbanite shade of grey like I'm watching a phone commercial.

You're probably one of them, honestly.

TLDR normies don't want their children to grow up to be gay transgendered tattoo-covered degenerate drug addict swinger who fucks strangers and never becomes successful.

The harder the left makes it for a parent to raise their kid to be well-adjusted and successful, the closer we come to full fascism.

Yep

If your vision of an SJW is a "triggered" overweight woman with dyed hair, then sorry to disappoint you, but no. I'm just a regular guy.
Like I said, this is how the right-wing media wants to portray teh left.

Maybe everything really is worse in California then. I refuse to go to the bay area any more, I'm holed out in one of the few remaining conservative areas in the state and considering a move to Wyoming or Idaho.

I live in Seattle and can tell you right now you are full of shit. Pic related is a typical business out here

Attached: 7940FF5E-8230-4FF0-9774-D788A5E614A4.jpg (3264x2448, 1.82M)

Fun fact: that's a former coworker's ex-wife. It's trans now, big shocker.

Aside from "black lives matter", I don't see what's so bad about that.

This. Digits confirm

We don't post this image anymore, ok

Ignore my rebuke faggot, and nobody thinks you retards all dress the same, how retarded are you??

Clearly you don't go a lot to uni, the stereotypes are close to reality round there, I can tell you this much

"These, Tom, are the Causeheads. They find a world-threatening issue and stick with it for about a week."

We have rainbow crosswalks

Attached: 051A1EFD-8EE6-4B6D-BE48-2E5F6AEB0F12.jpg (3264x2448, 2.48M)

No, you're probably not a peacock, just one of the aforementioned lesser shade of faggot urbanite. What are we talking here? Are my words even crossing the reasoning part of your brain, or are you just trying to victim yourself like you're programmed?
>I'm not one of these flaming faggots, but it's the media that misrepresents me so I'm lashing out in defense for having the same views to a lesser extent of these peacocks

You can agree with that stuff and prove everybody's point at the same time, genius! This is normal on the left, par for the course, and you ascribe to it - screaming like banshees in public at anybody who disagrees with your leftist claptrap. In print or otherwise. You're literally proving yourself wrong, jfc

There’s more where that came from

Attached: 852D6F44-5952-453B-99ED-BDDD9BF0A699.jpg (3264x2448, 1.12M)

Is that "R Place," is it still open?

The loudest voice gets the mic. However there is a hoard of likeminded "normal" leftists behind the blue-haired monster that are in complete agreement with the words vomiting from its mouth. To say that "not all democrats" are illogical leftists is true, but they are simultaneously complicit in the platform the leftists are promoting

enjoy your life in prison

Attached: your daddy.jpg (543x717, 34K)

Sir, you've dropped your hat

Attached: funny_hat.jpg (4272x2848, 428K)

Yrs exactly this. I used to consider myself a Liberal, but then all of a sudden everybody lost their fucking minds and I magically became conservative without ever really changing my core beliefs.

Not sure the name of the business I was just walking through capitol hill to take pictures of the insanity

Surprised they aren't full force for elections. But they will for the presidential one for sure.

Endlessly amusing how these people faint at the sight of a swastika yet push obviously communist imagery in every place they can

If the SJWs gain enough power, it just means western civilization gets conquered by islam. Islam will then immediately drop the hammer on the SJWs and feminists.

Youve become them

That's actually a really artistic photograph. It represents the conservative yearning to be, "one of the guys, watching the game with ice cold brews," yet displays the clash dichotomy of liberal identity politics gone rampant.

Which conveys this New York liberal's cognitive dissonance perfectly.

Bane?

I admire your bravery.

>Stronger than ever
>Their whims get people fired
>Their outrage makes companies change products
>Their talking points are mainstream news
>Their fevered religion is tainting every social media outlet
>Hobby after hobby is ruined
Meanwhile, people on the right can't even hold a rally without even Tiki having to disown them because they used their torches once.

Yeah. The SJWs are totally failing.

Good reply retard.

Me too.

My beliefs were

>let people do what they want as long as it isn't hurting me
>don't fuck with me

I am now a far right lunatic without ever having changed principles. The left moved so far left, that they left me behind.

I just want my kids to grow up healthy, happy, emotionally well-adjusted, and successful. Just like any parent should want for their kids as well. As long as democrats try to sabotage my ability to rear healthy white children, I will oppose their efforts.

Well they seem very upset about a certain election recently..

But zog is firmly in power why would they care at all

this is why i dont get why they so venomously defend islam, its like an Australian defending emus

It was genuinely the best thing that could have happened to them. It's hard to paint yourself as the underdog resistance if your candidate won.

>1994
Holy shit I'm getting old. Always thought that movie was made at least after 2000.

Look how happy xir is.

Attached: nep om nom.gif (2700x1800, 414K)

checked fren

Attached: current year 3.5.png (1802x228, 37K)

Yeah, there’s no swastikas or confederate flags to be found at the more rural bars in the red counties surrounding the city. The liberals are completely delusional and paranoid at this point.

Thanks senpai I was thinking the same thing when I took the shot.

I grew up in a nigga hood these faggots don’t scare me

Attached: 27F823AE-A447-429C-9180-197C7142970B.jpg (3264x2448, 1.46M)

Haha thanks for screenshotting I guess. What do you intend to do with that?

exact same thing here. The democratic party went fucking insane at some point in the second obama term and hasn't looked back since. I didn't leave them, they left me.

Lololol I see them everyday in Minneapolis

Feels weird doesn't it? I haven't changed my opinion on any major point of policy but in my life I've apparently gone from a moderately left-of-center liberal to being a raging natsoc.

See how triggered you got, only proves my point youre the new whiny bitches

When was the peak of SJW-ism?

I'd suggest 2014. We had:
>BLM
>race riots over Mike Brown
>Pajama boy
>Mattress girl carrying around a mattress to protest a rape that didn't happen
>gamergate was still kind of happening

What a shit year in retrospect that was.

Attached: obama-pajama-boy-white-house-r.jpg (600x600, 65K)

every Dutch city too

Leave them on fheir own.

One day they gonna hurt themself in their confusion.

5 years later we may see. L vs G vs B vs T.

graffiti ''death to Trump'' on that, that would escalate stuff more

that's already the case

Lol

Democrats are the most hate-filled people we encounter.....Irony??

lesbians and gays hate bisexuals because they're partly straight and transsexuals hate gays, lesbians and bisexuals since they are cisgender

have you recently stepped foot on any college campus user?

Nothing is more precious than seeing the blue-hairs use the same slurs and dirty tactics against famous gay rights activists that they used against others only a few years ago. Must feel shitty to be betrayed by "your own"

Kek.. Its gonna be fun watching theor shitshow.

Post Trump/right wing flyers on buildings and light poles in the vicinity of these cuck businesses. Be relentless with it. Drive them crazy and get in their heads.

>tfw you go to Jesuit Uni. so you don't have to deal with any of that shit.

Attached: IMG_2822.jpg (600x600, 45K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHABABABABABABAHABAAHAHAHAHA

lies and subterfuge!!!

I used to be one
Was friends with literally dozens of the shitheads in pdx

This, it's all a big psyop by the republican party to get white men voting for them again and it worked. They were behind Anita and a lot of the memes you still see posted here.

Not only have the tides turned against them, thanks to Anita and gamergate sort of stuff these overzealous retards shifted thousands of young men further right than ever before

Nobody would bat an eye, all over the city there is antifa leftist propaganda. I’ve seen fliers on telephone poles with illustrations of Trump’s head on a stake, another one with an illustration of a group of black bloc beating up a “nazi,” and shit like pic related is all over the place.
Tried it, antifa sweeps through every night and quietly take down right wing fliers. There’s dozens of them and none of them have a real job, they just roam the streets all day looking for wrongthink.

Attached: 3AA728F3-D5D0-4A1C-907A-6323E35A7057.jpg (3264x2448, 1.12M)

What's amazing I think these people KNEW FULL WELL that they were being terrible parasites and they knew they were upsetting and literally hurting people . But they didn't care because they thought the utopia would be on the other side.

Turns out there is no other side it's just a steep hill with more rules and outrage

I told them years before this happened... I said YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR.... and they just smile a sly jerk smile and go back to attacking civilzation

It must not be Marquette University.

They used to play this movie constantly on comedy central

>everyone gets laid

holy fuck were those the dark ages? just a sec, I need to go listen to steven 2scoops to cure my ptsd

No one is trying to stop you from having white choldren moron, if you weren't a b*ta male and wanted children you would have had multiple by now. Better this way, one less b*ta white boy running around.

It's a line you dolt.

As I have explained to my friends while they shriek "patriarchy" in their pussy hats:

You're not cool anymore. Miley Cyrus, Roseanne, Justin Timberlake. That is what the American people want. That's what sells, and what sells will always be cool to the powers that be.

Come to portland OR on a sat...of any political signifigance or on a hliday

Yeah, you a gay
Got eem

Hello fren. I was in the same situation a whole bunch of hard liberal friends who dropped me when I got too smart to bow to globalism

That's the Democrats' new economic plan. Rich whites working in meme, parasite industries like finance, tech, government, and education surrounded by brown third world masses. I bet all the Antifa cupcakes are all driving around in Range Rovers with daddy's credit card in their wallet.

It's no wonder they're opposed to capitalism. They have an intrinsic sense that something is wrong.

I live in Cap Hill and it's absolutely repugnant. The amount of SJW's and brainwashed good goys is absurd.

We must stop the degeneracy before it's too late.

smash door in with big rock. poop thru the hole. scream

my best guess is they separate us and muslims, they childishly think that since they were nice to the moslems, the moslems will be nice back, it's only us meanies who will be fucked over or killed

they are literally fucking children

Attached: 1476385710438.png (700x700, 200K)

People just started realizing they were always a smaller part of the population than it seemed and that it's a waste of time to give them attention every time they throw a fit. Let them throw a fit on their own. Every time we play along to criticise them the media attached legitimacy to it.

The best thing you can do is laugh it off, don't engage their arguments, just laugh them off for the retarded terminology they use, because normal people know it's retarded. Ironically the only reason they had any credibility is because people that oppose them kept treating them like a serious threat.

You mean like how everyone who doesn't want to be flooded w/ the dregs of mexico was at charlottesville holding a swastika flag?

like that?

Look up the head tax the city is trying to pass, they are going to charge companies a tax of over 200 dollars for every individual employee they have. The money is supposed to go to free houses for the homeless.
Were you the guy putting pic related up?

Attached: 9FFC3EB4-B933-47BE-AE87-75D1ABB2E821.jpg (3264x2448, 982K)

Hmm, this just may be copypasta worthy...